A world that divides us mha...

Oleh souls_amoung_stars

✨completed as of 12/12/21✨ ⭐️97k+ words⭐️ 🌞 finished editing as of 1/2/22🌞 🧀you can see my writing get be... Lebih Banyak

⓪.
①.
❷.
③.
❹.
⑤.
❻.
⑦.
❽.
⑨.
➓.
①1.
❶2.
①③.
❶❹.
❶❺.
①6.
1❼.
1❽.
1⑨.
20.
21.
❷②
❷3.
2❹
②5
2⑥
❷7
2❽
2⑨.
30.
❸1.
③2.
3❸.
❸4.
③5.
③7.
❸8.
3❾.
❹0.
4❶.
④2.
4③.
44.
45.
④6.
47.

3❻.

200 15 0
Oleh souls_amoung_stars

There's some good in this world and there is some not so good. Find the balance

Day thirty three: memories

It's dark again. He feels like his body is rewinding. He can hear water, or some kind of liquid. There muffled voices too. His father is one of them but it's so far away. He wants to listen but there's a pull on his soul.

He wants to follow it. It's warm. It feels safe. He turns slowly being faced with another picture. "This is what I promised to show you. It's your memory not mine, I just have access to it." Izuku picks up Midoriya's voice. "So I'm the dead version of you? Your Izuku same as me?" Izuku asks.

"We are different, but we came from the same body, kind of. You're more that a ghost we are supposed to be one. But you have memories after I died. I do not. I have memories when I was alive. You do not."

Izuku groans. "This makes my head hurt. I feel like I'm being torn apart and put back together." "I know," Midoriya says softly. "But you need to remember this man. He's trying to find you. But your father is also trying to get you. We haven't got a lot of time. I've already been forced out of my body so you can take my place." "What does that mean?" Izuku questions. "There's no time please watch this. Remember him Izuku. He loves you." Midoriya begs.

The image starts to flicker and shake before it moves.

A man sits on a bed next to Izuku, he has a grin on his face and looks incredibly tired.

"Problem child I can never be mad at you, you're one of-" the man sighs but smiles rubbing his eyes. "You're my weakness. So go ahead and let everything out."
-I promise I'll find you a solution."

"Find us a solution?" The boy echos. "He called Aizawa, shota Aizawa. If anyone gets the title of most caring it's him." Midoriya says happily. "Sho-ta?" Izuku tests. His eyes trail back to the memory. Shota? He like that.

Aizawa grins proudly edging the boy on wordlessly. Izuku nods stiffly but the man can catch the small smile tugging at his lips.

"At the very beginning when endeavour..." he trails of shuddering. "Ya know he did that. I don't think I fully died. I was close to it definitely, I needed too, but I didn't quite make it. That was my father doing."

Izuku sighs dramatically wafting arms around and chopping through Aizawa's tired face. "Sorry," he cringes. The man looks un-phased.

"I became a wonder. Stuck in this weird dissociation state like astral projection or something. T-that's when I met you." He smiles wider remember the good times.

A ghost of a smile pulls at Izuku's lips as he watches. Bursts of familiarity bloom in his mind and the memory doesn't seem like a random movie anymore.

"Listen to me Izuku!  after some experiments I think my body was cloned or copied and that "father" forced my, for lack of better word, spirit into it. That's when you disappeared from Aizawa. I didn't want you to. I wanted to leave. I wanted to pass on happily. Midoriya hisses out rushed.

The memory still plays as Midoriya tries to calm down.

"You had become my new home in a way. T-thank you for that. I never did thank you."

"It's fine problem child." The man says hovering his hand over the boys head mimicking the action he did when he could ruffle the boys hair.

"He seems nice." Izuku whispers.

"Izuku you know him." Midoriya Whines. "Use his name. Remember the good times before 'he' showed up." Midoriya makes some kind of frustrated noise.

"He does this Izuku! He keeps you weak and gullible. But the cloned body just wasn't strong enough to hold up. I snuck in. I found you.

He has a strange fascination with you..." Izuku cringes at the phrasing. "He manipulate you and held back your memories without consent or explanation. I really had no clue how to help you. I don't have a quirk. I couldn't be seen or heard. I couldn't get Aizawa. I wish I could go back. I wish we could go back to before."

Izuku remember his father comparing him to his uncle. How they looked the same but Izuku was better. He sees a flash of the white haired man with green eyes and freckles. He's laughing with his father.

When was that? Did his mother know his uncle. Did his mother know he's here? Does anyone know he's here?

"Did my mother leave me?" Izuku mumbles out loud to no one in particular.

"Oh Izuku." Midoriya says sadly. "No one ever left you. You were taken. look All you've ever known was that he saved you. He cared for you. He loved you. You forgot about everything. He did the same to his uncle. He's repeating himself on you! You forgot about Kacchan and shochan, you can't love who you've never known. You know barely anything and you had two siblings Eri and tomura I think he did the same to them. But forget them Izuku. Forget everything for one moment. You are Izuku. You are legally dead. Killed by a hero after villains kidnapped you. Your father brainwashed you and brought you back to life as a new person. He wants to keep you for even in a little glass box. He isn't sane. Aizawa saved you from a breakdown. You appeared in his kitchen one night and he didn't care. He then made sure you were safe. He cares for you, tried to save you. Still is trying. You'll find him Izuku." Midoriya says. "Or he'll find you."

Izuku grabs his head the information colliding with the fake memories. "It's true isn't it?" He asks. "Father didn't find me abandoned."

"No he didn't..." Midoriya confirms.

"Then I started to talk to you. You tried to warn me and help, but I thought you were mean and scary." Izuku whispers. "I could have gone about it better. I was angry and you got the end of it. I'm sorry Izuku." Izuku shakes his head. "No I'm sorry I didn't believe you."

"Then you started to get really weak and your father's hold on your mind was weakened enough for me to fully communicate with you. I forced you to hear me. I forced you to watch my memories. I was trying to get you to remember but you couldn't. You won't remember the things I've done because you didn't do them. Same goes for me. I've seen through you but I haven't felt or reacted to any of it. I wasn't in control to make decisions it was like watching a film." Izuku nods sadly.

"I remember I went out with Eri and ran into Kacchan. My brain started to remember, Kacchan's face triggered memories you'd shown me, my brain glitched and fought with itself, I fought with you. Father's hold cracked and my emotions got so wound up he was alerted, he realised what was happening and brought me back. I got sick. And father moved me away." Izuku says quietly remembering. "Izuku?"  The boy turns seeing Aizawa standing there. "Oh." Izuku says masking all emotions. That's not right. It's not him. Midoriya says speaking through to Izuku, instead of out loud.

"Why?" Izuku asks the man.

"I had to protect you treasure." That wasn't Aizawa's nickname for him.

"Izuku." He says braking the boy out his trance. "I'm going to kill the villains." He said seriously. Izuku pales. "What?" He says. "I will kill all those who have you." Izuku knows it's not Aizawa. He knows it's just a figure of speech but the thought of Eri and tomura dying because of him makes his stomach churn.

"Y-you can't." He argues. "Oh no I think I can-"

"Do you know who I am?" Izuku ask the imposter. "Oh of course you're my darling boy!" The man smiles never leaving the boys side. That's not right I know who that is he's testing you! Midoriya says.

"Please," The boy starts. "Please don't fight him I don't want... I don't want anyone to get killed!" Izuku sobs. He doesn't know who Midoriya ment. But he can't have anymore death on his hands.

Izuku sees flashes of gray eyes and a big grin. "No." He states. "To keep you safe I'd kill the whole country."Izuku furrows his brows. "But why? There's no need!" He exclaimed.

The man laughs darkly. "Oh it's because of you. I'd do anything to keep you."

Izuku winces at the phrase. Yeah he's definitely not Aizawa. Not the real one anyway.

"Why would you keep me?" Izuku questions. "Am I not my fathers?" Izuku fumbles around his brain for a person he knows who could be this Aizawa. Anything that he can use, he's scowering his brain new memories and all. 

Izuku feels The older man shakes his head. "Stop defying him Izuku. Stop making excuses, just- be good. Do what he asks of you. "

The Aizawa clone sighs.

"He's the reason you're still here."

Izuku looks horrified. Before looking down sadly. "If I told him I'm suffering, that would be ungrateful of me right? He's working so hard to keep me with him."

"That's right." Aizawa smiles widely. It scares Izuku. Aizawa was a kind man. He did good. He was a hero, but he never smiles like that. That's like how his father smiles-

Suddenly it's very hard to breath.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

872K 27.9K 33
At a young age Izuku Midoriya was pushed to the side. His mother left. His father either is never there, working or abuses him. Even his old best fri...
223K 12.2K 51
Being able to see things no one has ever, is not great. Izuku-a boy who just wants to live a normal life and become a hero-is cursed to see things he...
272K 6.9K 23
Izuku Midoriya may seem like your average happy boy with a Quirk, who goes to school with a bright smile on his face.... However, his home life is in...
118K 3.5K 24
Midoriya is a very friendly classmate and doesn't mind getting a little close to others. But a certain red and white haired boy doesn't like him gett...