Saved (OMORI x Reader)

بواسطة HourglassDog3846

What would've happened if you were sleeping over at Omari's house and sacrificed yourself to save Mari? Find... المزيد

Teaser (If people like it)
Chapter 1 - So it begins... (Old)
Chapter 2 - Introductions (Old)
Thank you so much...
Chapter 3 - Sleepover? (Old)
Chapter 4 - Saved? (Old)
Part 5 - Reunion (Old)
Vote
Results and a thank you
Part 6 - DreamWorld And Love~ (Old)
Part 7 - Confessions (Old)
Prologue (Rewritten)
Chapter 1: Where am I? (Rewritten)
Chapter 2: Renovation? (rewritten)
One-shot: Right Hand Man (Will be rewritten)
One-shot: Quiet Relationship (fluff)
One shot: Knives and Black Roses
One shot: Knives and Dream Worlds
One Shot: Flowers and Basils
(Late) 5K Q&A!
Im rewriting this.
Small Note
Retired.

Prologue (Old)

5.9K 132 101
بواسطة HourglassDog3846

I finally lived a good life. Unfortunately though, I hit hit by a bus at age 15. Sucks, doesn't it? But, at least I can go to heaven.

Hopefully.

But fortunately, I did go to heaven! And it appears god himself wishes to speak to me! I wonder what it could be...

"So," God said. "It appears that you have died early. How unfortunate. But I do have a proposition for you, if you are up for the task."
"Uh, could you please fill me in with this 'task' of yours?" I respond.

"So it appears you are interested. Great! So it seems you unfortunately died at a young age, so I can rebirth you, in your favorite video game, if you wish." I was shocked. I could be in OMORI?! I definitely want to do that. So I decide to respond: "I want to accept, and the game I want to live in, is a small indie game called OMORI. By the way, is there a catch?"

"Yes." God said. "Since you want to be in OMORI, I wish for you to handle one task there, and once it's completed, then you can live the rest of your life there, if you so wish."

"That's awesome! So what is the task?" I responded. To which this answer will change my life forever.

"You have to save Mari from death. It doesn't matter how you will do it, I will give you great strength and resistance."

Welp, guess I'm in for a ride, huh?

(Aand that's a wrap! I will make more chapters soon. I'm going to relax for a bit. I've been on Wattpad for too long today. Buh bye!)

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

10.8K 178 16
[There may be some spoilers throughout the story for those who have not played the game! And for the sake of the story your in Heartslabyul dorm and...
15K 286 13
I came up with this while in spacing out at school 😜 Y/N is just a normal girl living her life on Earth. She loves anime and manga Just like anyone...
8.2K 218 20
You worked under boten as the coffee seller when really they tell you when to poison their enemies. You also sell actually coffee. Contains: -Fluff ...
1.8M 97.4K 74
Swallow is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon purchase. When Mildr...