The Love Potion[Spellbound]

By Phamous

Christina accidentally spills a powerful love potion on Kevin. The real problem is, because of what she did a... More

The Love Potion.
The Love Potion
The Love Potion
The Love Potion.
The Love Potion
The Love Potion
The Love Potion
The Love Potion - A Broken Heart
The Love Potion - Fighting Back
The Love Potion - The Jinx
The Love Potion - How To Kill A Witch
The Love Potion - Don't Die
The Love Potion - The Wiccan Leader
The Love Potion - Decisions Decisions
The Love Potion - Confrontations
The Love Potion - Mom
The Love Potion - Kevin's Tale
The Love Potion - The Last Wiccan

The Love Potion - Possession

2.3K 37 9
By Phamous

Chapter 13 – Possession

I examined Kevin’s sleeping figure carefully, there was no way the Kevin I knew would ask me to be his girlfriend that I knew for sure, so then it only meant Zoë had done something to him. I should have never given her permission to help Kevin.

“Damn it.” I swore and got up from the bed frustrated, I think I knew what Zoë was up to but I had no idea what I could do to stop her. I looked at Kevin again, I didn’t want him to die and I didn’t want to die either.

I went towards Kevin’s sleeping body and kissed his forehead. “I’ll be right back.” I whispered, he didn’t hear he, I spun around and stormed down the hallway.

Zoë thinks she’s so smart, she knows I wouldn’t be able to stay mad at Kevin if she softened him up, she knows we would make up and my heart would mend and then she can continue with the spell, but I wouldn’t let that happen, I would do everything in my power to keep us safe and alive.

I got into a cab and gave the cab driver Gloria’s address, if I had any chance of defeating Zoë then I needed to do some heavy research, these kinds of research would mean looking up several witchcraft or voodoo books, the only place I could get that was Gloria’s house.

Thirty minutes later I got out of the cab and paid the cab driver, it took me a while to decide which house to go to, seeing as Gloria had two houses, the one she had been using as a hide out before she had died and the one Kevin and I had visited her in for the first time.

I decided to go to the house she had died in because I assumed that she would have moved all her valuable possessions in this case books and spell items to her hide out house.

I ignored the yellow tape surrounding the house warning people not to trespass and went in, this time I wasn’t hit by a foul stench, the cops had cleaned up, I avoided the kitchen anyway and went straight to her storage room, I knew where it was because I had been in there the last time to perform the spell which I thought would help me get rid of Zoë.

Unlike Zoë’s storage room, there weren’t jars stocked up with weird things and animals with their insides out, instead Gloria’s storage room contained, several herbs and powdery substance, and books.

I gathered a handful of books and brought them down to the living room where I settled down to read, the first book I picked up had the title, “THE SIXTH SENSE.” I didn’t see how it would help me but who knows, I may learn a couple of tricks and that could help me greatly.

Three hours later, I was ready to give up and scream, my neck throbbed painfully and my head hurt from all the nonsense and gibberish I had been reading, nothing I had read so far offered any solution to my problem unless of course I wanted to summon the spirit of an elf or communicate with my dead cat!

I sighed heavily and picked up the last book, the title read “THE ALL KNOWING KING”, I opened the first page and it read,

Sinus was a god of knowledge, he was said to have lived thousands of years ago among common men, people would come from far places across the world to ask him answers or solutions to their problems, but Sinus was a greedy man who demanded outrageous gifts in return for answers, this angered a lot of people, so one night a maiden was sent into his room to seduce and kill him.  The maiden succeeded and Sinus now resides in the spirit world but people still travel to the spirit world to seek answers from him because he’s still the all knowing kin. If you want to see him you must leave your body behind and take a stroll down the underworld, where you will find him waiting to answer your questions, he won’t ask for anything because he has learned his lesson, would you like to see Sinus?

“Oh crap.” I almost yelled. This was it right? This was what I needed, and this Sinus whatever could help me, I leaned forward desperate to read more.

Twenty seconds later I was dashing back into Gloria’s storage room to gather up herbs for a spell, as I read further on the Sinus myth I found a spell that allows one to temporally leave his or her body for an hour and go find Sinus in the underworld.

I searched and mixed strange powdery substance and herbs together, the end result was a red liquid, I poured some of it in a glass and then drank it without hesitation.

Several things happened instantly, it started to rain very hard, I knew this because I was no longer in Gloria’s room but outside in a dark alley, there were bricks walls everywhere I looked, it was like I was in a maze, the brick walls were at least 20 foot high and all around me.

“Becareful of the three headed dragon-tailed dog.” Someone sang.

I turned around wildly searching for the voice but I saw was the 20 foot brick wall.

“They call the monster Cerberus, you won’t pass unless it gives you permission” the voice continued to sing.

I listened carefully, I couldn’t help but feel the voice was warning me about something; it sang those two lines over and over till I decided it was getting rather annoying and moved forward.

I took less than five steps before I heard a loud growl, which seemed to make the ground shake. I stopped a bit and wondered if that was the three headed dragon whatever the voice had been singing about.

The growl came again and it was much closer, I took small steps backward, the growl seemed to be coming from behind the brick wall in front of me.

“Who’s there?” A heavy voice which sounded very angry called out.

“Er ……… me.” I whimpered.

Instantly it appeared and I gasped frightened, I tried to run but I stumbled and fell down, in front of me stood a grayish beast with three heads, each head had three eyes and large canine tooth, it had golden wings a tail and four feet which resembled that of a dog.

All I could do was stare in horror as it came closer, all three mouths were dripping saliva.

“Cerberus leave her alone.” Another voice came.

The beasts let out a loud growl, looked at me and then it disappeared into thin air, I didn’t know I was holding my breath until it was gone, I looked for the voice which had saved me and found a young handsome boy not more than 13, in white robes standing before me. He had long black hair that spilled over his shoulder, his left eye was green and the right eye was blue.

“Ask your question Christina.” The boy spoke.

“Are you Sinus?” I asked skeptically at the same time getting up and brushing the dirt off.

“Yes.” He answered simply and folded his arms across his chest waiting for me to ask my next question.

I nodded satisfied, “I ……. How do I kill a witch.” I asked.

“Find her weakness.” Sinus answered simply.

“What if I can’t find her weakness?” I asked.

“Then you can’t kill the witch, I suggest you ask relevant questions because you are running out of time.”

“Er ok……… ok how do I reverse the effect of a love potion.”

“In your case the love potion can only be reversed when the creator of the potion is killed.”

“This is useless.” I yelled to myself rather than at Sinus.

“I’m sorry but you’re out of time.” Sinus said.

The next thing I knew the world was spinning and the scenes around me bluring.

Zoë POV

“You should know that Christina just came strolling through the underworld looking for Sinus.”

Zoë dropped the glass she was holding on the floor. “What.” She bellowed as she turned to address the person who had just spoken, it was Heron one of her ears in the underworld.

“Don’t worry I didn’t let her get to Sinus I pretended to be Sinus, but she was so close to finding him.” Heron answered.

“My god how did she get there.” Zoë asked baffled, Christina wasn’t a witch or a sorceress how did she know how to get there.

“That’s not important I came to tell you that you have a body without a soul, all you have to do is find Christina body, posses it and go find the Kevin boy, when you do you can persuade the boy to follow you wherever you want and then complete the spell, the girl can’t stop you because as at now she’s just a helpless spirit.”

Zoë smile was like a thousand diamonds sparkling, finally this would be over, “Where’s Christina’s body.”

The boy smiled and whispered the address, Zoë grinned and started shouting for her minions to follow her, together they stormed into Gloria house. Zoë bent over Christina’s sleeping body. She touched her body just to make sure the really was no soul in there.

“It’s empty.” She announced joyously, and quickly began the spell.

The next time Zoë’s eyes opened, she awoke in Christina’s body, she looked at herself in the mirror examining her new look, she frowned in disgust, she liked her body better, the only thing attractive about Christina was her eyes.

“Ok let’s go find the boy.”

Christina POV

When the spinning stopped I realized was back at Gloria house, I went towards the living room where my body was, so I could whisper the magic words and wake up, but when I got there the couch was empty.

“Where the hell is my body?” I yelled in panic, did I forget where I left my body because I was sure I was lying in the sofa when I drank the potion.

“What you did was a very idiotic thing Christina.”

I turned around and saw Gloria. “Oh my god Gloria.” I said.

She came towards me and stared at me, for a second I felt awful, she was probably hear to scream at me for getting her killed. “I’m sorry.” I mumbled.

“That’s not why I’m here, Gloria has taken over your body, she’s going to find Kevin and take him to the graveyard where she will perform the spell.”

“WHAT.” I roared. “Oh my god what should I do.’ I asked terrified, I didn’t want to be stick like this forever!! A helpless soul.

“You need to go the graveyard, when you get closer to your body it will begin to reject Zoë’s soul and you can re-claim your body.”

I nodded, oh god I can’t believe I had been so stupid to leave my body unprotected, I should have asked Brianna to help me.

“And Christina after you find get your body you must find your mother.” Gloria said.

Before I could ask her why she was gone. “Ghosts.” I swore they never stuck around to give you full answers.

It was strange but in my spirit form all the answers seem to pop in my head and I knew where to go, I also discovered I could float in the air so I floated as fast as I could towards the graveyard. The first thing I saw was hundreds of candles that had been lit all over the graveyard, and Zoë’s minions.

“Why are we here.” Kevin’s voice came suddenly.

“I found a way to end the spell once and for all.” I looked at my body which talking and holding Kevin’s hands; my god is that my how my hair looks like from the back. I stared in disgust.

“Ok.” Kevin replied.

Kevin’s voice made me realize why I was here. “Zoë GIVE ME MY BODY BACK.’ I screamed.

She heard me and stared right at me with a devious grin on her face.

“Come and get It.” she yelled back.

“Christina what is the matter with you.” Kevin asked, he was unaware of what was going on.

Several things happed at that moment, all the candles which had been lit went out suddenly, and I found myself been thrown in the air towards my body which Zoë was possessing, I closed my eyes as  I realized I was going to collide with my body.

I landed on the ground on something very soft. “urgh.” I swore, my eyes were still closed.

“Christina this is wonderful but weird.” Kevin muttered in my ears.

I opened my eyes to find him smiling at me and me lying on top of him. And I was in my body.

“I got my body back.” I told him in an ecstatic voice, he just stared at me as if I was crazy.

“ok.” He said unsure of what else to add to it.

I got up from my feet and helped him up, when we turned around Zoë and her minions were gone, in place was an old man about sixty years of age, he limped forward and touched Kevin’s head and muttered. Reversa.

Kevin’s eyes seemed to roll in its socket, he fell to the ground and started shaking, it was like he was having a seizure.

“What did you do to him” I yelled at the old man.

“Watch your mouth young lady I just saved you from Zoë.” He snapped at us. “And I undid the spell Zoë put on him”

“Oh so it’s over then.” I asked grinning; Zoë would have no reason to come after us now.

“What I said was I undid the spell Zoë put on him not the one you put on him with your love potion.” He answered.

“Oh.” The smile fell from my face, so it wasn’t over. “Why did you save us?”I asked curious.

“I didn’t save you I just didn’t want Zoë to have you; I want you all for myself.” He smiled at me and touched my head before I could make a move or speak. I fell to the ground; I saw the sky spinning or was I the one spinning.

“Pick them up, Zoë will be back soon.” I heard the old man say.

I felt my body been lifted up, I wanted to fight but my body had gone limp and I couldn’t move, god please save us, my last thoughts before my eyes closed was I hoped this wasn’t the last time I saw anything alive, because I was afraid the next time my eyes opened I would be dead.

                               To be continued………………………………………..

So I’ve made myself a promise, I am going to upload everyday so I can finish this story quickly and start a new one, I just hope I don’t get lazy or get the infamous writers block!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 149 32
All her life Khloe Jenkins took her humanity for granted. An unexpected death has her seeking out her close friend. She discovers from her friend abo...
875 180 35
My name is Kalista. They call me the beast. Kalista has been cursed by a powerful sorceress and is now a prisoner in her own palace. As petals fall f...
36.4K 1.2K 22
Delaney likes to keep to herself and she has a good reason to. Her family isn't exactly normal, they're not even human. They're witches. No, they're...
278K 22.8K 109
[🌟Featured by Wattpad's official New Adult profile] Trapped within Penelope is the spirit of Pandora. An irresistible woman bound to take over her m...