Loving you

بواسطة wannasuckmydick

Beyoncé and Onika both have a crazy life, what happens when they fall in love and their crazy lives clash tog... المزيد

1😐
2😑
3😶
4🥱
5😒
6😌
7🙄
8🥰
9😋
10🙃
11😅
12😙
13🧐
14🤯
15🤓
16🥶
17🤥
18😈
19🤒
20💨
21 ✌🏾🤏🏾🤏🏾
22 👻
23 🌚🌝.
24 🥷🏾
25 🕊
26 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩
27✨
28🫂
29
30🍃
31🎈
32🩸
33🧑‍🦯
34🕙
35🔫
36🗣
37🙏🏾
38⏳
39🔪
40🛁
41🥀
42💔
43🦍
43👅
44🏥
45🐥🐝
46😡
47👩‍👧‍👧
48🕹
49👮‍♀️
50💰
51
52
53😾
54🤫
55😞
56🤮
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
...!

64

2.1K 86 173
بواسطة wannasuckmydick

Beyonce pov:

It was the night before nikas final court date where it would be determined if she's innocent or guilty and she's on the phone with me panicking. The call ended on us about three times already and everytime it did she called right back. So far the case had been looking good for her, they don't have any evidence and no witnesses so to anybody else eyes she would look innocent. But she's panicking still.

"Bey you're not listening !"

"I'm sorry baby say it again"

"What if they say i'm guilty"

"Don't think like that"

"Anything could happen" she said now sounding like she was crying

"Baby calm down please you gotta relax"

"Bey" she said starting to breathe heavily

"Bubba calm down" I said worried

"Bey I can't breathe" she said starting to gasp for air

"Nika calm down, breathe slowly"

"I c-can't" she said then started wheezing. She doesn't have her pump

"I ne-ed my pump" she said still wheezing

"Baby follow my breathing" I said then started taking deep breaths. She copied me and after a while she caught her breath again.

"Are you ok" 

"yes" she said lowly

"Stop thinking about tomorrow"

"Ok, will you be there ?"

"Yes baby"

"Can I get a kiss when I see you ?"

"We got in trouble last time bubba"

"Sooooo" she whined

"Look at you being a big baby"

"i need a hug" she mumbled

"I wish I could give you one" I said sadly. It broke my heart I couldn't be there to comfort her.

"You know what you can give me ?"

"What ?"

"A phone kiss" she said and I could picture the smile on  her face

"MMMWUAHH" I said loudly into the phone

"Ouu that was a juicy one" she said making me  giggle

"You should get some sleep bubba"

"But I wanna talk to youuu"

"The faster you go to sleep the faster you can see me tomorrow"

"True, true... but is you gon give me my kiss doe that's the question"

"Yes baby i'll give you a kiss"

"A nasty one ?"

"No some pecks"

"I don't want no damn peck I want a sloppy nasty kiss"

"Bae we gone be in the courtroom"

"Anytime anyplace boo i'm janet jackson"

"No"

"It don't matter what you say i'm getting a nasty kiss"

"Mhm you can think that" 

"Lame ass"

"That's fine"

"I love you"

"mhm"

"Say it back hoe"

"No bitch"

"It's ok I know you love me"

"mhmm"

"Baeeee"

"Yes ?"

"Say it back please"

"I love you too baby"

"I'm already knowing"

"Shut up"

"The call about to end"

"Ok goodnight bubba"

"Goodnight stink"

I heard the thing tell me the call ended and sighed putting the phone down. I really hope she beats this case. Even though she's guilty for it what i've come to figure out is that everybody she killed hurt her in some type of way. Or they was asking for it. "I should probably go to sleep" I mumbled before getting under the covers and closing my eyes nervous for tomorrow.

------- -------

"MING WAKE YO ASS UP" chanel yelled throwing a pillow at her. This morning was chaos. Everybody is running around trying to get their self together while panicking at the same time. "Bey have you seen my ear ring" Toya asked me holding her ear "No check the bathroom" I said and she ran off. "Beyonce shoes" chanel said pointing at my bare feet "I can't find them" I said. she huffed before quickly going to the back. "Bumble you want your make up did" keri asked walking up to me smiling. "Uhh no" I said then walked away.

"Why nott" she said following behind me. "Cause I don't like it" I said then chanel came up to me with my shoes in her hand.  "here hurry up and put them on we gotta go" she said handing them to me then running off. "MING I KNOW YO ASS NOT STILL SLEEP" I heard her yell making me giggle. "Come on bey let me do your make up" keri said still following me into nika room. "No keri leave me alone" I said sitting on the bed starting to  put my shoes on. "Just your eyebrows" she said coming over in front of me.

"Keri I will kick you" I said straight facing her. "Man why you won't let me" she asked mugging me. "Cause I don't want it now move" I said pushing her back. "Lame ass faggot" she said and I flicked her off. "BEYONCE COOKIE IS CALLING YOU"  I heard chanel yelled making me quickly hop up and rush out the room going in there. "Did you answer it" I asked her walking in "Yea, here" she said handing the phone to me.

Onika pov:

"Hello"

"Are you still coming ?"

"Yes baby im still coming

"ok" I said lowly

"What's wrong baby ?"

"I'm scared"

"Just calm down, aren't you supposed to be preparing for it"

"Yes"

"Go get ready baby"

"Not yet"

"Onika"

"Fine"

"I love you bubba"

I love you too stink"

"Bye baby"

"Bye"

I hung up the phone then walked away from it going back to my cell. My anxiety is through the roof hopefully everything go well in my favor. I can't spend the rest of my life in here I have a child at home and one growing inside of me. Even though dagga didn't come out of me I love her just like I had her myself. And I miss her. I miss everybody. I really wanna go home.

"Let's go maraj you know the drill" a guard said coming to my cell. I huffed standing up and he brought out the cuffs that had a long chain on them  with ore cuffs at the bottom that's supposed to go on my ankles. "Man do it take all this shit" I mumbled while he put it on me "Yes you're a killer" he said. "I'm innocent until proven guilty" I said and he stood up straight looking me in my face "No. You're guilty until proven innocent now let's go inmate" He said then yanked me  walking me out the cell.

I was about to cuss him out but that wouldn't be a smart thing to do right now so I just held my tongue walking along. As I walked the chains clinged together annoying the hell out of me. "Am I gone be able to see my lawyer before I go ?" "No" he gritted. Hostile ass. He took me outside and I fell in line with the rest of the inmates walking towards the bus. It's a long as drive ahead. I went in behind everybody else and took my seat in the far back looking out the window. I thought about going to sleep but then my stomach started to turn. I kinda felt like something bad was gonna happen today but I shook it off. I'm just scared. 

Beyonce pov:

"CHANEL STOPP" ming yelled while chanel hit her with a belt. She should've just woke up. "NO ! I dont told yo ass too many times" she said starting to hit her harder and I just got on my phone minding my business. "NOW GO GET DRESSED" I heard chanel yell and ming ran to the back crying. "Did you have to whoop her ?" Lo asked "Yes i'm tired of her funky ass attitude"  chanel mumbled throwing the belt down. Ming did kinda ask for it, Chanel kept telling her to get up and everytime ming would say something smart and not move.

"B baby what you over there thinking about ?" meg asked making me look at her. "Nothing" I mumbled starting to play with my finger. Nervousness filled my stomach to the point I wanted to throw up. ""You ok ?" lani asked coming over to me "I'm fine" I said putting on a fake smile. No i'm not ok. The love of my life is currently fighting for her freedom and today tells if she won the fight or lost. I can't even think straight. "You sure, you don't look like it" she said giving me a worried look. "Yes i'm sure, I just need some air" I said then leaned off the wall walking outside.

I walked to the sidewalk where Nika and my name was inside a heart sitting next to it. I looked down at it and smiled remembering when she did it.

Flashback:

"Bey come onnn it'll be funn" nika said tugging on my arm. "No bubba we'll get in trouble" I said still not getting up. She was trying to convince me to go spray paint some randoms persons house with her and I was not about to do that. "please" she pouted, I smiled then pecked her bottom lip before shaking my head "Nope" I said popping the 'p'.  "Let's do something else with the spray paint" I said grabbing one of the cans out of her hand. "Like what ?" she asked with a raised eyebrow.

"We can decorate the sidewalk" I suggested. "Orrr we could decorate a house"  she said smiling. "No." "Fineee" she huffed. I stood up then walked outside with her following going down to the sidewalk. "Soooo what the hell we gone put on it ?" she asked "I don't know think of something"  I said. "A pussy" she said and I glared at her. "No, something appropriate" .

She stood there looking at the side walk for a few seconds before popping the top off the spray can. "I know what to draw" she said shaking the can. "What ?" I asked "Don't worry about it" she said then squatted down. "Move you can't see, go over there" she said pointing down the sidewalk. "I don't wanna go over there" I whined "Just real quick stink"  she said looking up at me. "Ok" I mumbled then walked down the sidewalk.

I watched her spray stuff onto the ground but I couldn't see what she was spraying. "Alright bey come look"  she said and I smiled walking down there. I looked on the sidewalk and it was a big heart with my name in it "It mean you got my heart" she said smiling at me. A big smile spread across my face going ear to ear "You're so corny" I mumbled trying to hide the huge smile on my face. "Not too corny cause you smilinnnn" she teased poking my nose. "Let me see" I said talking about the spray paint and she handed it to me.

I put a plus sign under my name then sprayed nikas name under that still inside the heart. "See now it means we got each others heart" I said smiling pointing at it. "I got yo heart ?" she asked smiling "Duhhhhh" I said then walked closer to her "And I got yours" I said grabbing her hand. "You sure do" she said then pulled me into a hug and kissed me "I love you" she said in between the kiss "I love you too" I said smiling in her arms.

  End of flashback:

I smiled tracing the heart feeling tears sting the back of my eyes. I really hope she beat this case. I feel like I can't live without her, cause I can't. Every since she left I have not been living.. I've been suffering. The only thing that's keeping me going is the hope that she'll beat the case and be back with us. But you know what they say about hope.

"Beyonce come finish getting ready please we're already going to be late" Chanel said coming by me. "Ok" I mumbled standing up and she unexpectedly hugged me catching me by surprise but still I hugged back, i've been needing a hug. "I really needed a hug, and I know you do too" she said pulling back. "Come on" she said then we walked back to the house.

------ ------

Onika pov:

"Are you sure we got this ?" I asked my lawyer Tyler. I was sitting in the waiting cell waiting for them to present my case. "They have no evidence, there's no way they can rule you guilty for this" he said and I nodded. I didn't get my hopes up cause I know that I could be the most innocent person ever and still get sent to jail for life just cause how fucked up the system is. But in this case i'm not innocent, all the names they gave me was names of people I either killed or helped kill. Nobody knows that but me and my people though. I even got Tyler thinking i'm innocent.

"You ready ?" he asked me. Hell no I ain't ready. I'm about to shit my pants from how nervous I am. If I don't win this I will be getting my life tooken away. In a way worse then death. Them guards don't look at none of us like people, we're just a number in there. "Is my family coming ?" I asked. I know I keep asking are they coming but I can't help it. I won't be able to get through this trial without them supporting me. "Yes I just talked to your sister but she said they're gonna be a little late something about your other sister being a brat, her words not mine and having to get other people" he said causing me to sigh. I'm still getting my kiss.

"How much longer until I go out" I asked ready to get this over with. "A few minutes actually, you ready ?" he asked. "Don't have a choice but to be" I mumbled. "Onika I promise you that you will go home today and I never promise" he said. I just nodded not really taking what he said to heart. Promises are made to be broken. 

------ ----

Beyonce pov: 

We are really late to nikas court date, and we still aren't there. We had to go get some of the boys after we finally got out the house which took forever from ming having to get ready plus everybody still trying to get their self together. My patience is getting really low and i'm starting to get very irritated. We was supposed to been there a long time ago, I hope we make it before it's over.

"Trey no take the other way" chanel said while trey was driving. "This way is a short cut we'll get there faster" he said and she smacked her lips. "You know kendrell and his gang be over here he still wants revenge for what happen " she said but he just waved her off. "Ain't nobody worried about them niggas we can have a stick fight" he said. "No august not today" she said sternly "Look, i'm just going this way to get here faster if we take the other way we might miss the whole thing" he said.

"Fine" she said sighing. I looked out the window then started getting this bad feeling in my gut like something bad was gonna happen. I shook it off then leaned my head against the window. Maybe i'm just tired. 

Onika pov:

I was sitting in the court room a few hours into my trial. Me, August, Melly, and Aubrey all have the same case so we were in the same room, actually they're right next to me.  I kept looking back waiting for bey them to walk through the door but it never came. Not gonna lie it brought my mood down a lot and plus on top of that this stupid ass judge gives me the vibe that he's racist. They have nothing on me and yet he just won't bang his lil banger thing and say i'm innocent. I't kinda starting to piss me off.

"how long is he gonna drag the trial" I whispered to tyler. "just be patient it's almost over" he said and I huffed sitting back. "Judge may I have a word" the lawyer working against us asked walking up to the judge. "man the fuck is he finna pull" I mumbled. I'm stressed the hell out right now, nobody is here to support me and honestly my feelings are kinda hurt. tyler said they was gone be late though so I guess I just gotta wait. "We have a witness" the judge said making my eyes go wide.

"what the hell" I whisper yelled at tyler. "i had no idea about this I swear" he whispered back to me. I looked over at the boys and they had the same confused look on they face. I heard the court room door open causing all of us to look back. Shawn walked in and I thought bey them was here but he kept walking down going all the way to the stand. I gasped lowly and heard melly start mumbling stuff under his breath. "this nigga" I heard august mumble lowly "what the fuck is he doing man ?" aubrey said and i sighed sitting back fully.

I can't be believe this nigga. I watched him look around trying to avoid all of our hard stares. "So shawn" the lawyer said walking up to him and he looked up causing us to lock eyes.

   Flashback:

I was driving down the street minding my business until something caught my eye. It was a boy on the street getting jumped by a group of dudes. Now usually I don't get involved in other people shit but it was too many people on one person. I stopped the car jumping out then shot several bullets in the air.  Everybody scrambled running in different directions. I put the gun back on my waist and walked over to the boy. Damn he ugly.

"You good" I asked looking down at him. His lip was busted up badly and his eye was bruised. "I-I'm good thank you" he said. "Why you stuttering ?" I asked him "You umm w-was you the on shooting ?" he asked and I nodded. "You're not gonna shoot me right ?" he asked like a coward. Damn he a pussy. "No I only shot to help you, what's your name ?" "Shawn" he said  then I helped him up. "Well shawn i'm barbie" I said then watched his eyes grow.

"The barbie ?" he asked "Yup, i'm gonna take you under my wing" I said dusting his shoulders off. "Why ?" he asked looking at me confused. "Cause, you needa grown some heart" I said patting his chest.

  End of flashback

I guess after all this time he still ain't grown no heart. "You know the defendants right" the lawyer asked shawn and he nodded. "yes" he said  lowly. "Can you tell us about your relationship with them ?" he asked and shawn cleared his throat before speaking into the mic.  "Um we been friends for a few years" he said then looked down. "Would you say ya'll are close ?" he asked "Objection, relevance" Tyler said standing up "Overruled" the judge said and he huffed sitting back down. 

"Ok i'll just cut straight to it, was you there the night Sandra cephus got murder the mother of Kendrell cephus who was shot just days before ?" he asked and I had a death stare on shawn. "Y-Yes" he stuttered into the mic. "May you describe the events that happened ?" "he better not" I heard melly grit lowly. "Um well first we left from a party that was taking place at barbie house" he started "And who party was it ?" "Barbie girlfriends party" shawn mumbled into the mic. "Can you point to barbie and tell us what she got on ?" the lawyer asked. "OBJECTION" Tyler yelled banging his hand on the table "Overruled !" 

"She's right there in the orange jump suit, the girl" he said pointing at me but never looking my way. "Tell us what happened when they died" "barbie drove to his house then when we got there she raised down the window and stuck her body out the car shooting at them" he said. I could feel my anger rising quickly, I wanted to jump across this court room and beat that nigga ass. "Was she the only to shoot ?" "No, everyone over there did" he said and I gasped lowly. He lying. Everybody shot at them that night, including him.

"What happened after the shooting ?" "We all went back to the party and went live" shawn said. "Was anything in particular said in this live that could indicate they had just killed somebody" the judged aske and shawn sighed "Yes" he said. "What was that ?" he asked and I turned to tyler "how is he able to do this ?" I whispered to him "it' never too late for a witness" tyler whispered back. "Melly the one with the dreads said he shot kendrells granny chest off" shawn said and I mentally face palmed myself. "So to get this straight the defendants killed the mom and grandmother correct ?" "Yes" shawn said lowly. "And you seen it with your own eyes ?" he asked "Yes" shawn answered again. 

The lawyer walked over to the table grabbing a paper the brought it to shawn. "Take a look at this list" he said handing shawn the paper. "Do you recognize any of those names" the lawyer asked. "Yes" shawn said putting the paper down "What do you recognize about those names ?" the lawyer asked. "Um they're all dead" shawn mumbled "Yes they are, and these four are the ones that killed them correct ?" "Yes" shawn mumbled and melly smacked him lips about to stand up but I stopped him. "stay calm" I whispered and he nodded sitting back. "No more question your honor" the lawyer said getting the paper and walking back to his seat with a smirk.

Beyonce pov:

"Trey... that car is following us" keri said and trey looked back. "shit" I heard him cuss under his breath then he made a turn. "Trey who is that ?" Chanel asked "Nobody" he mumbled speeding up the car. I huffed put my face in my hands. I just wanted to be there for my girlfriend but by time we get there it's gonna be over. Trey sped down the street before stopping in a alley way. 

"Look the court house is down the street ya'll walk I need to take care of something" trey said and I wasted no time getting out of the car. I had no problem walking the rest of the way just as long as I get there in time to see nika. "Bey get back in the car" toya said coming out. "No I need to hurry and get there" I said "Trey said he'll take us after he finishes" she said and I took a deep breath to contain myself from slapping her. "Toya I don't have time for that her stuff started hours ago" I said. "Bey I really don't think it's a good idea for you to walk down there" she said with a worried expression. "I'll be fine" I said turning around.

Everything next happen in slow motion. A black car pulled up then started sending shots out the car. My eyes grew and I was about to run but a burning sensation on my stomach stopped me. "BEY" I heard keri yell then the car pulled off. I fell to the ground holding my stomach and started gasping for air. "Bey oh my God" chanel said running to my side and tears fell from my eyes. "n-nika" I said pointing, I promised her I would come today. "Bey look at me keep your eyes open ok" chanel said grabbing my face and my vision was blurry. "I-I n-need to go, n-nika-"Baby don't worry about nika ok stop talking" chanel said putting pressure on my wound.

"B-But sh-she need me" I said then felt my eyes getting heavy. "Bey, BEY" chanel yelled as I closed my eyes.

Onika pov:

I looked back at the door again feeling the feeling in my stomach again but this time it was worse. Something bad happened, I can feel it. "tyler" I whispered to him and he looked at me. "ask for a recess I need to talk to bey" I whispered. "Are you sure it can't wait ?" he asked "no. I need to talk to her now" I whispered harshly. 

He was about to respond but the judge started talking again. "The jury has come to a decision" He said looking down at the paper. Fuck, now I can't call her. I bounced my leg quickly anxious for what the ruling was, also the feeling in my stomach is starting to get worse I feel like i'm gonna throw up at any minute. "We find the defendants.."

"Guilty" 

Hello

We love an happy ending

Just not in this book

Before I get threats there will be a sequel so don't try to kill me yet

Anyways how was y'all day ?

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

28K 1.8K 27
Two mentally ill teens in a relationship. ~yana made this... (Don't take ANYTHING in this book serious or to the heart, laugh.)
169K 8.8K 25
Onika's been good her entire life. She got good grades, didn't disobey her parents, and she was a virgin but meeting Beyoncé changes her entire perce...
38.8K 1.4K 12
Onika is a stubborn spoiled highschool girl who meets Beyoncé and falls in love. *G!P*
128K 5.1K 13
High school AU: Onika and Beyonce are best friends that start having a sexual relationship after a spanking incident. Onika is in love with Beyonce...