Later, Sir [TsukiYama Omegave...

By peachlass

[EDITING] Yamaguchi is an omega who has been working in his senpai's coffee shop for months. He didn't unders... More

DISCLAIMER
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Author's Note
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Last Author's Note

Chapter 8

3.3K 124 34
By peachlass

Chaos

"Watch your step, Omega." Tsukishima looked down at Yamaguchi with those cold eyes of him who shows no remorse. "One day, you might get yourself in trouble." Tsukishima said with warning and hostility as he passed by Yamaguchi who was just standing there, not even blinking.

He was pissed, yes, Tsukishima can't deny the fact that he's angry and bittered towards the omega's actions whenever they he saw him. It's not like he's going to eat him or what, no maybe some day but he will not perform cannibalism at all. He's the first omega that got his precious attention and he dared to ignore him?

He's the first omega who he dared himself to touch without being nauseous and abhorrence. He's the first omega who made him call his friends just to find things out. He's the first omega who got him whipped in their hand at first sight rather on the first day he ignored him.

"That was an splenetic outbursts, not gonna lie." Kageyama whispered but Tsukishima just sent him a death glare.

"Oh my god, you came early too, Tsukishima and Kageyama!" Sugawara approach the two with his baby on his hand.

"Tsukki!" Kuroo said from the kitchen upon hearing Tsukishima's name

"Tsukki?" And another one from the living room.

"Oh! My three innocent omegas and beta!" Sugawara just passed by the two alpha, ignoring their existence upon seeing his favourite friends. "Great that you're all here. Yamaguchi can you carry Giichi?" Sugawara immediately shoved his son into Yamaguchi and hold both Hinata and Yachi's hand. "We need your help, they came early but all they caused is trouble and chaos. The cake is hard due to lacked of baking soda! There's a lot of trash in the living room and oh god, Tanaka and Nishinoya!" Sugawara pulled the two while saying a lot of things while Yamaguchi was left there carrying Giichi.

"Ama!" The baby tried to speak but failed but he didn't failed to get the omega's attention.

"It's mama." Yamaguchi correct him. He tried his best to avoid the two alpha's gaze as he passed by them and turned to the right where Bokuto's family are and Kenma who's playing.

"Ichi!" This time the baby tries to pronounce his name.

"No, it's Giichi." Yamaguchi awkwardly sat on the couch far from where Kenma is sitting but near where Akaashi's sit on the floor.

"Nah-ah, Ichi!" Giichi corrected him. Yamaguchi positioned the baby on his lap, facing him. "Sukki!" The baby flapping his hand on whoever is at his back. He was about to looked up when a man suddenly appeared from behind.

Tsukishima crouch down an his hand reach for the baby's head and slightly caresses it making the baby giggle and tried to reach for his reach but with those short limbs of him, he can't. Not gonna lie, he can feel the breathing of the freckled boy on his cheeks due to the closeness.

Yamaguchi's breathing was a mess due to the fact they are only an in away from each other?! His face was red as harbanero and his heart is pounding hard and clear. The feeling he always feel when this man is near him.

"T-Too close..." His supposed to be calm and collected voice turned into a squeaky and stuttering mess one. It's not his fault that he's stuttering or what. He's so nervous, that's why.

"Hmm?" Tsukishima turned to his direction making the close gap became more closer. And because Yamaguchi is in the end of the couch and he's carrying Giichi he can't move his body. "What did you said?" Tsukishima asked in rather teasing tone with a smirk on his face.

Maybe, Tsukishima call this a revenge for this ignoring him. A lots of things are still unclear for Tsukishima be he only know thing, he wants this Omega, not just his body but his attention too. Yes just the attention, maybe if he get what he wants this feeling will fade away.

"T-Too close!" Yamaguchi shut his eyes closed. His grip on Giichi's small body tighten a little, not enough to hurt him but enough to make sure the baby wouldn't fall from his grip.

"Ah." Tsukishima sighed before standing up straight and immediately welcomed by an flirtatious scene with the couples around them. Tsukishima then go infront and and seat beside Yamaguchi who's face is still red.

"Apa!" Giichi wiggle his hand Tsukishima who immediately smirk.

"I'm not your daddy, pup." Tsukishima lean on the couch with his hand spread on back of the couch while the other one is on Giichi's hand.

Yamaguchi the cleared his throat due to the overwhelming feeling and embarrassment at the same time, his feelings was mix and it's hard to point it out.

"What's your name?" Yamaguchi immediately looked up upon hearing the man's question. He give him  a questioning look before looking to his left and right. Tsukishima gave him a bored stare.

"M-Me?" Yamaguchi asked making Tsukishima sighed.

"No, the baby." Tsukishima said sarcastically but due to Yamaguchi's panicking mind he didn't noticed Tsukishima's sarcasm and immediately answer his question.

"Ah, Giichi Sawamura. Sugawara-san and Sawamura-san's son." Yamaguchi answered with a small smile. As he looked up again his heart immediately race so fast because of the man's bore stare, his smile fades away and change into an awkward one. "You mean mine? My name?" Yamaguchi asked cautiously, so he wouldn't embarrass himself.

"Indeed. I'm shocked you still get it." Tsukishima answered with amusement.

"Ah, Ano... I'm, Yamaguchi Tadashi, Be– Omega." Yamaguchi answered.

Tsukishima offered his hand that's playing with Giichi a while ago. "Tsukishima Kei, Alpha." Tsukishima introduced himself, waiting for Yamaguchi to accept his hand but the latter just stare at it before accepting.

"Uh, Nice to meet you. Tsukishima-san." Yamaguchi smiled a little, accepting the Alpha's hand but his inside? It's a chaos and full of questions.

'Why's he acting like he didn't embarrassed him by introducing himself in the middle of his drama in the cubicle?!'

"Likewise, Yamaguchi." Tsukishima smirked at him before leaving. He thinks he really didn't remember him, like, who is him to be remembered by an Alpha that's as beautiful as him? When he's just and ugly omega?

Yamaguchi shook his head as as negative thoughts engulfed him. He should gain more confidence of insecurities will ruin his life. Yamaguchi is in the middle of rethinking his life decisions when they heard a not so loud boom from the backyard like something just explode.

"What happened?" Bokuto asked his omega who just shooked his head and immediately stand up to investigate the sound. Kenma, who's busy playing became curious with the sound sound too. Ofcourse, he is too so he carry Giichi and proceed to the back yard.

They are in the engawa of Sugawara's house where most of people are watching. "What happened?" Yamaguchi asked Narita, who he knows since they met Sugawara.

"As expected, Hinata burned the barbeque stove and it almost explode. Luckily that certain boy... That one.." Narita pointed at Kageyama and Hinata on the side arguing. "Save his life." Narita finished explaining.

"Ama!" Giichi giggles after seeing Sugawara on their way.

"Oh my gosh, Hinata almost burn himself! I almost got a heart attack." Sugawara sighed as he get Giichi from Yamaguchi.

"Is he okay?" Yamaguchi asked, worried.

"Yeah, don't worry but can you go to the market and buy some meat?" Sugawara face palmed and looked around. "There you are, Tsukishima!" Sugawara called Tsukishima who's watching the scene on his far left.

"Ah, No! Sugawara-san! I-I can do it alone! I can use my money too, no need for companionship." Yamaguchi waved his hand at Sugawara to stopped him but the latter just wink at him.

"What is it, Sugawara-san?" Tsukishima asked as soon as he's beside Yamaguchi.

"As you can see, Hinata burned the beef. Can you come with my cute omega over here and accompany him to buy some?" Sugawara said with a tired voice.

"No, Tsukishima-san, I can go alone—"

"I'm afraid that some random Alpha will harass my cute omega so please take care of him like what I heard you did that day." Sugawara added with a distressed voice making Yamaguchi's jaw almost dropped.

'What he heard?!'

"Here, Suga-san!" Tanaka gave Sugawara the first aid kit, Sugawara accepted it before leaving the two to access Hinata.

"Oh my god." Yamaguchi put his hand on his mouth to hide his embarrassment.

peachlass

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 517 10
𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕦𝕟 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖, 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕨𝕖 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕣𝕪 𝕒𝕘𝕒𝕚𝕟 ----- Iwaizumi | Hinata ----- After he and his sister were abandoned for bein...
52.2K 1.5K 13
"Bear my mark. That's what I want - what I really want." Tsukishima's golden eyes bore into Hinata's sparkling ones, his heart going out of control...
52.6K 1.8K 11
due to personal reasons, i will be discontinuing this story. maybe one day, i'll return to this work and complete it. if you wish to continue this...
49.5K 1.2K 33
Midoriya Izuku is back after a tragic event in New York. The 19-year old alpha attends UA university where he meets someone he never thought he'd see...