Loving you

By wannasuckmydick

Beyoncé and Onika both have a crazy life, what happens when they fall in love and their crazy lives clash tog... More

1😐
2😑
3😶
4🥱
5😒
6😌
7🙄
8🥰
9😋
10🙃
11😅
12😙
13🧐
14🤯
15🤓
16🥶
17🤥
18😈
19🤒
20💨
21 ✌🏾🤏🏾🤏🏾
22 👻
23 🌚🌝.
24 🥷🏾
25 🕊
26 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩
27✨
28🫂
29
30🍃
31🎈
32🩸
33🧑‍🦯
34🕙
35🔫
36🗣
37🙏🏾
38⏳
39🔪
40🛁
41🥀
42💔
43🦍
43👅
44🏥
45🐥🐝
46😡
47👩‍👧‍👧
48🕹
49👮‍♀️
50💰
51
52
53😾
54🤫
55😞
56🤮
57
58
59
60
61
62
64
...!

63

1.5K 83 112
By wannasuckmydick

Chanel pov:

It's been about a week and some days since nika turned herself in and bey has been in a stage of depression. It's starting to worry me a lot. She doesn't eat, she locks herself in nikas room all day, she looks like she hasn't slept since she left, she don't even talk anymore it's like she went fully mute. We are trying to get her to say something but nothing is working. I honestly don't know what to do anymore.  "Hey pookie" I said walking into cookie room seeing her laying on the bed staring at the wall. "Do you need anything" I asked softly walking closer to her. She looked at me then shook her head before getting fully under the cover covering her head. 

I sighed and walked out deciding to leave her alone. I was making my way back to my room when my phone ringed making me stop in my tracks. It was a no caller ID making me kinda suspicious but I still answered.

"Hello"

"This is a collect call from 'Onika Maraj'  to accept this call please press one"

I hurried and pressed one biting on my nails waiting on it to connect. She should've been called me what the hell took her so damn long.

"Chanel"

"Why the fuck i'm just now getting a call"

"Shut up muthafucka and listen"

"What ?"

"Did you get me a lawyer yet ?"

"Yes he's meeting with you later today"

"Ok, how are ya'll"

"Honest ?"

"Yes"

"Ming been getting in trouble"

"That's normal when she's sad, what about you"

"I've been holding up"

"That's good... how's bey" that question made sigh 

"She's been bad" 

"How ?!"

"She hasn't said a word since you left cookie she's not eating either"

"Let me talk to her"

I turned around walking back to cookie room and seen bey still in the same position under cover. I sighed before walking over to her and pulling the cover off her face. She looked at me with a mug before trying to pull it back over her. "No bey" I said stopping her "Here somebody wanna talk to you" I said handing her the phone then I walked out letting them talk.

Beyonce pov:

I looked down at the phone not really in the mood to talk at all but I sucked it up and put the phone up to my ear.

"hello"

"Hi stinky"

"NIKA !" I yelled out in shock

"Hi baby" 

"Hi, how are you ?"

"I'm fine.. the real question is how are you I heard you aren't eating"

"I don't have a appetite" 

"Bey you have to eat"

"I'm not hungry"

"You still have to eat beyonce" she said in a stern voice then it got quiet. 

"i miss you" she said lowly 

"I miss you too bubba"

"Are you gonna come to my court date ?"

"Yes, you know I wouldn't miss it"

"Sit in the front row, closest to where i'm gone be"

"Ok"

"Why haven't you been talking baby"

"i don't wanna talk to nobody"

"Ok then talk to me, what's been on your mind"

"you"

"Don't sit around thinking about me all day"

"What am I supposed to do"

"Go out with keri and toya"

"I don't feel like going places"

"What about school"

"i haven't been"

"Bey..."

"i just don't want to right now, i'll start back next week"

"Ok" she said sighing 

"What about writing ? Have you written any songs"

"No"

"Just write,  it might help write everything you feel"

After she said that I heard other talking in the back that turned into her arguing with somebody. I turned the volume up on the phone to hear what was going on more clear. "Bitch time is up" I heard a different voice say. "Time ain't up till I leave the fucking phone"  I heard nika say sounding more distant. "It's my turn" "You don't get no turn now get out my face before I stab yo big ass"  after nika said that I heard a lot of commotion. "Baby" I called out then heard a scream. What the hell. "Fat bitch" I heard nika voice mumbled making me relieved nothing happened to her.

"Hello" she said talking over the loud noise in he back

"Nika what happened ?"

"Nothing happened stinky don't worry about it"

"You sure ?"

"Yes, I have to go though boo I love you"

"i love you too"

"I'm gonna call you at around eight you betta answer"

"i will" 

"Ok, bye baby"

"Bye"

"The caller has hung up"

I sighed turning off the phone. I miss her, it was nice to hear her voice again though. I got out the bed and went to chanel room. When I walked in she was sitting on her bed watching cartoons with anastasia in her lap. "Hey bey" she said looking up at me "hi" I said quietly then handed her the phone. I was about to walk out but she called me back "yes" I said turning back towards her. "Come here" she said waving me over. 

I walked over standing in front of her and anastasia smiled reaching for me. I slightly smiled and picked her up "Hi baby" I said smiling then kissed her cheek. "Are you hungry" chanel asked and I shook my head.  "Bey please eat" she said, I just stood there playing with anastasia toes then she sighed. "Solo and them are on the way" she said "why" I asked quickly looking up at her. "Because they're worried about you" she said. I just sighed and walked away going back to nika room with anastasia. I understand they're worried but I just wanna be left alone.

Onika pov:

"In your cell inmate" a guard gritted shoving me back in this dirty ass cell. "ugly bitch" I mumbled walking over to the hard ass bed. "Damnnn he really don't like yo ass" my cell mate poussey said laughing. "The feeling is mutual" I said rolling my eyes. "So wassup with your court date ? You found a lawyer yet cause I can hook you up with mine" she asked "Yea my sister got me one" I said. "I heard you killed a old lady" I chuckled and shook my head. "Mann I aint do none of that shit they saying" I said smirking. Hell yea I did it. Ya'll know just like I do but I know how to keep my mouth shut. There's no need to brag when people already know. That's how niggas get caught.

"Mhm, anyway let's go to the yard" she said hoping down from her bunk. "Alright"  I said standing up. Even though i'm supposed to be in my cell cause of the fight with remy big ass I don't care. When I first got here I made a stomach guard out of magazines and tape so i'm good if anything go down. We walked out there to these other girls I met in here Janae, Cindy, Tastee, and this girl we call crazy eyes. "Wassup  yella" janae said making me roll my eyes. They all call me that cause i'm the brightest. 

"Yo when you gone get transferred into the blocks" cindy asked "Hopefully never" I said. I'm not in the blocks right now cause my case is still going on. If I lose my case I get transferred to the blocks I don't wanna be there. "You pregnant ?" Tastee asked catching me off guard. "Umm.. what makes you ask that ?" I asked tilting my head. "I had a dream about dead babies last night" she mumbled shrugging. What the hell. "What type of shit" janae said looking at her crazy.

"So are you really barbie" cindy asked "I don't know" I said shrugging and they squinted their eyes at me. "Girl we already know you are" janae said waving me off. "Then why ya'll ask" I said raising a eyebrow. "To see if you would tell the truth you liar" cindy said making me chuckle. "Look at my dandelion" suisane aka crazy eyes said looking at some white girl with blonde hair. "Suisane that girl don't want you" tastee said "She does want me, her eyes said it" she said making me laugh. "Her eyes was saying she want yo ass to leave her alone" I said. Ever since I got here susaine been terrorizing this girl.

"Let the girl dream" poussey said chuckling. "Why you go for the white girl though" janae asked. "Yea for real, you be around a bunch of sexy black muthafuckas everyday" tastee said then started posing causing me and everybody else to laugh. "Just something about my dandelion" susaine said with a warm smile and I smiled too knowing that feeling. It's how I am about bey. "Yea yea enough of the love bird shit, I heard mustache is sneaking drugs in" jane said leaning in. "What kinda drugs ?" I asked "All types of shit weed, pills, even crack" she said and I nodded. "I want a hold of that weed" I mumbled. I could use a good blunt right now.

"Yea well too bad mustache is racist and ain't gone give us shit" cindy said making me smack my lips then I seen remy walking out catching my attention. Remy is a big bitch that think she can bully any muthafucka in here but I ain't going for that shit. She gone either act right or get killed in jail the choice is hers. "Yo wassup with you and her why it's so much tension" poussey asked noticing me looking at her. "She came starting problems with me and I ain't no bitch" I said. "Didn't your gang beef with hers" janae asked me and I looked at her confused. "What gang is she apart of ?" I asked with a raised eyebrow. "The MK gang" she said then everything started to make sense. That's why she don't like me, I damn near wiped out her whole gang.

"Makes sense now" I said looking back over at remy who already had her eyes on me. I threw up one of my signs to make her mad and it did just that. I watch her get up and start making her way towards me. "Oh shit she bringing her ass over here" poussey said making me chuckle. "let her come over here with some bullshit" I said. I will really kill this muthafucka right here right now and won't care. 

She came over standing over me and I looked up scrunching my face. "Damn where the sun go" I said "Shut up" she gritted causing me to laugh. "Ain't nothing funny" she said pushing me back. "Look yo big ass can commit suicide if you want to" I said keeping in mind that i'm still trying to go home and I don't want anything stopping me from being able to leave. Plus I am pregnant so fighting would be stupid but if she want to take it there we can. "What ? you scared" she said getting all up in my face blowing her shit breathe everywhere  "Is you scared of tooth paste" I said covering my nose then heard them laugh. 

She pushed me again and now I was starting to lose my patience I'm not gonna allow this bitch to keep putting her hands on me. "Look man... find you sum safe to do" I said waving her off but she continued to test me. "Aww the little bitch can't back up her bark" she said drawing the last line. I sent a hard blow to her face hitting her directly in the nose making her stumble back. "DAMNNNNN" Tastee them yelled laughing at her. She held her bleeding nose groaning in pain. I stood there waiting to see what her next move was but she just walked away going back to where she was. Smart choice. 

I sat back down looking around then a guard came over to me. "Come with me inmate" he said making me roll my eyes. I do have a fucking name, stupid muthafuckas. I stood up and walked away with him going back into the building. He took me in front of a door then turned to me pulling some cuffs out. I held my hands up and he put them on my wrist making them extra tight. "Damn can you loosen them a little tryna cut a bitch circulation off" I said mugging him "Watch yo mouth" he said before opening the door. "man whatever" I mumbled walking in then seeing a man in a black suit. "Hi onika please sit" he said gesturing to the seats in front of him. I went over sitting in one of the seats looking at him "I'm Mr. Perry, i'm gonna be your lawyer"

Beyonce pov:

"Bey come on just come out" I heard keri say from the other side of the door. I just ignored her continuing to stare at a picture of me and nika. I miss her so much. It haven't even been that long and I feel like i'm already falling apart. I just wanna be in her arms again. It feels like  part of me is gone, cause she is. "Bumble at least let us in" toya said.

I sighed before getting up and walking towards the door opening it. Kelly, solo, toya, and keri was all standing there and toya had a McDonalds bag in her hand. "We brought you some chicken nuggets" she said smiling holding the bag up. I walked away from the door going back over to the bed while they followed. I got into the bed getting back under the cover "Bey" solo said pulling the cover off my head. "You have to eat baby" she said. I can't eat. I can't do anything. I just want to be left alone without people worrying about me. I shook my head then pulled the cover back over my face cuddling into nikas pillow, it still smelled like her. 

I heard her sigh then once again the cover was being pulled over of my head. "bey talk to us" kelly said looking at me sadly. "I heard a good grieving method is sharing memories why don't you try that" keri said. I stayed silent about to put the cover back over my head but toya grabbed it. "No bey, it's not good to do that" she said, i huffed sitting up and looked at all them. "Soooo" keri said gesturing for me to talk but i just continued to look at them with a bored face. If I start talking about nika i'm gonna cry uncontrollably and I don't feel like that right now. "How about we ask questions" solo said. "Yea let's do that" kelly said agreeing. "Umm how did ya'll meet" toya asked. I looked at them with a straight face and solo sighed "bey.." she said "fine" I mumbled then thought about the first time I ever seen nika.

                 Flashback:

I was standing outside of the class I had to go in nervous. I hate school, and I especially hate being the new kid. Every school i've been to I get bullied. I don't know why people don't like me they just don't. I gained up some confidence and walked into the class all heads turning towards me. "Well hello you must be the new student" a old lady said smiling at me. I just nodded scared that if I was to talk I would stutter and  embarrass myself. "Well um what's your name ?" she asked me "b-beyonce" I whispered lowly.

"Well beyonce welcome to H.W high i'm Ms.clark your history teacher" she said smiling and I nodded looking down ready to just sit down. "Would you like to introduce yourself" she asked and I looked up quickly shaking my head. "Ok well you can have a seat by onika" she said pointing to a lightskin girl that had a scary mug on her face. Well lets see how this go. I walked over to the seat and sat down looking down at my fingers. The girl I was sitting by didn't say nothing she just got on her phone. She's pretty, but I can tell she's not nice.

When class was over I left out about to go to my other class. "AYE" I heard then turned around seeing the girl I sat next to in class. I pointed to myself asking was she talking to me and she nodded "Yea you" she said. I walked over to her looking down nervously hoping she wasn't about to be mean to me. 

"What's yo name" she asked, I looked up at her and she looked deeply into my eyes making me more nervous. "beyonce" I whispered very low then she rolled her eyes. "I can't hear you ma" she said causing my cheeks to heat up and I looked down trying to hide my blush. She lifted my head with her finger making me look at her "What's your name" she asked me again. "beyonce" I said a little louder but still low. "Hi Beyonce i'm Onika" she said nicely "hi" I whispered then looked back down trying to avoid eye contact.

"Can I see your schedule" she asked . I nodded handing it to her and she looked at it for a while before handing it back. "You know your way to your next class ?" I nodded looking back up at her. "Ok well i'll see you at lunch just come sit at the table with me" she said "ok" I whispered nodding then walked away going to my other class thinking about her the whole time.

                   End of flashback:

"So she was nice to you as soon as ya'll met ?" keri asked and I nodded. Nika is always nice to me, I can't think of a time when she wasn't. Well maybe that time I jumped off the swing but it was my fault, she told me not to I just didn't listen. "What's one of your favorite memories with her" kelly asked and I rolled my eyes. I kinda found this stupid but they're tryna help so I cooperated.

"One of my favorite memories is when we all went to the mall and nika took me to these animal things, I don't know what they was called but you could drive them so me and her raced through the mall. It was fun but she ended up crashing into the wall and knocking the breath out of herself, literally" I said giggling at the memory that whole day was crazy. Everyday was crazy with her. "Ya'll some bad ass kids" solo mumbled "Ya'll paid to ride them ?" toya asked. "No, we just took them" I said and she shook her head.

"Bad asses". "Ok since you sharing memories i'm not even gone lie, I wanna know about the first time ya'll did the nasty" Keri said making my eyes go wide. "ummm" I said feeling my cheeks heat up "Solo get out" kelly said waving her off. "Why I gotta leave" she asked mugging, kelly raised a eyebrow and solo huffed. "Fine" she said rolling her eyes then walked out.

"Now back to you" keri said pointing at me "How did it go down" she asked smirking. I slightly blushed remembering what took place. "By her smacking my butt" I said getting confused looks "How ?" toya asked. "She smacked my butt then asked if I wanted to smack hers, I said yes but I was too shy to do it so she grabbed my hand doing it for me then asked if I wanted to touch something else and yea that's basically how it went" I said shrugging. "Nahh that ain't enough what happened after she asked that ?" keri said.

"I said yes cause I didn't know what she was talking about, she grabbed my hand and put them in he shorts then told me to put my hand in her panties-"I bet you ain't do it" keri said in the middle of me talking. "Yes I did" I said glaring at her "Mhm, I call bullshit" toya said making me smack my lips. "Yea BB no offense but if you was scared to touch her ass I know for a fact you ain't touch no pussy" kelly said. "Ok maybe she had to make me do it but that don't matter I still touched it" I said rolling my eyes. "See I knew it" keri said "Ok now continue" toya said gesturing for me to keep going.

"After she put my hand on it she told me one day I was gonna rub that too then she pulled my hand out and turned around sticking her hand into my pants and ya'll should know the rest" I said. "Talk about no details" keri mumbled rolling her eyes "Ya'll don't need to know every detail that happened"  I said smacking my lips. "Ok fine, But tell us about what happened at yo party" keri said smirking. Oh my God.

Onika pov:

"You ok ?" a girl asked coming into the chapel. I was hiding in here crying, I couldn't stop thinking about bey. I miss her so much. "i'm fine" I mumbled quickly wiping my eyes and looked up to see it was a black haired white girl with glasses. "Why are you crying if you're fine ?" she asked walking closer to me. "It's nothing man gone" I said standing up about to leave. "Wait" she said making me huff. I turned to her waiting for her to continue talking "Sometimes talking about things makes it hurt less".

"I don't care" I said looking at her with a bored expression. I'm not gonna tell some stranger about what i'm feeling, I don't know this bitch. I was about to walk away but what she said next made me come to a complete stop "Is it about beyonce ?" I quickly looked at her confused. "How do you know about her" I asked walking up on her "Hey calm down" she said throwing her hands up. "I seen you carving her name into the wooden tables outside" she said "oh" I said lowly then sat back down. "You wanna talk about it" she asked. "no" I mumbled playing with my fingers.

"Yes you do" she said coming to sit by me. "Who is she ?" she asked and I sighed looking at her. "My girlfriend... well ex now I broke up with her before I turned myself in" I said. "You miss her" she asked me "Hell yea I miss her" I said sitting up straight in my seat. "I talked to her today but some bitch ruined it" I gritted still mad about what happened earlier. "Tell me about her" she said and I looked at her "Why you talking to me ?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Cause being alone sucks" she said and I chuckled nodding in agreement. "yea, it does" I said lowly looking back down. "Soo.. tell me about her" she said. I took a deep breath then looked at her "Well she's shy super shy" I started. "And she has this cute stutter, it hardly  comes out now cause of her taking speech therapy but when it does I think it's adorable" I said with a smile forming on my face. "Every time she's about to go to sleep she rubs my cheek until she falls to sleep and every time I cried she would wipe my tears then kiss my eyes" I said feeling my smile grow. "Wow she seems like a wonderful person" she said slightly smiling. "yea, she is" I said lowly looking back down.

"I broke her heart before I left" I said sadly starting to feel tears sting the back of my eyes. "I'm sure she understands why" she said softly. "I still wish I didn't have to do it though, she's my world and my stupid decision got me taken away from her" I said sighing. She was about to say something but a guard came in. Here we fucking go man..

--------- ------

Beyonce pov:

"Beyonce come on" toya said "No it's almost eight and nika said she was gonna call me" I said looking down at my phone waiting for her to call me. "You won't miss the call bey we're only going down the street" she said. "I'm not going" I said annoyed by her steady asking me to go. "Fine" she said walking out and I looked back at my phone waiting. It's probably stupid but I can't wait to hear her voice. 

I waited for about a hour it was now 9:28 and she still haven't called. I sighed sadly throwing my phone to the side and getting in the bed fully. My chest felt heavy and tears started to form. I really wanted to talk to her but I guess it's a good reason why she didn't call me. Maybe she's busy... maybe she forgot.

I laid in the bed crying for a while before deciding i'm gonna just go to sleep. I cuddled nika pillow closely and just as I was about to close my eyes I heard my phone start ringing. I quickly sprung up and grabbed it off the bed seeing it was a no caller ID. I answered it and put it up to my ear. 

"This is a collect call from 'Onika Maraj'  to accept this call please press one"

A huge smile spread across my face and I quickly pressed one. I thought she wasn't gonna call me.

"Hello"

"You're late" 

"I know baby, i'm sorry I had to deal with a guard"

"What happened ?"

"Nothing serious boo. You sound like you've been crying what's wrong"

"I thought you wasn't gonna call me"

"Awwwwwwwwwwww"

"shut up"

"I wasn't gonna forget about my sexy carmel" I bit my lip smiling feeling butterflies in my stomach

"yea yea, how was your day ?"

"It was alright I had to punch this one bitch in her nose"

"Nika !"

"She was messing with meee" she whined

"You have to stay out of trouble"

"I'm trying" 

"Try harder"

"Ok lil daddy" I smiled hearing her say that and giggled

"I thought you wasn't gone call me daddy no more"

"I changed my mind"

"Mhm so i'm daddy now ?"

"Hell no" I smacked my lips huffing after

"Why not ?"

"Cause i'm daddy"

"My daddy dead"

"Last time I checked i'm still alive"

"You not my daddy"

"That's not what you was saying when-"Hushhhh they listen to these" I said interrupting what she was about to say

"Mhmm, how was your day ?"

"I don't know, alright I guess"

"Did you eat ?" I went silent after that question knowing I didn't

"Beyonce"

"Yes ?"

"I asked a question"

"I didn't hear you"

"Yo ass lying"

"Nu uhhh"

"Did you eat" 

"Yes"

"Liar"

"I'm not lying"

"Giselle"

"Tanya"

"I'm not playing with yo ass go in that kitchen and eat something now"

"But babbyyy"

"I don't care"

"Fine"

I huffed getting up then walked towards the kitchen "Huff again muthafucka" I heard nika say making me giggle. I walking into the kitchen and seen toya in there with keri. "What ya'll doing in here ?" I asked "Making some cookies" toya said. I nodded and went over to the refrigerator opening it. "Yo ass finally eating" keri asked "yea sum simple though" I said then seen nika pickles. Bingo. "Babe i'm finna eat your pickles" I said to nika grabbing them and heard her smack her lips. "Man some pickles sound good" she said making me giggle "HEY JAILBIRD" keri yelled and I glared at her. "Tell her I said I don't like her" nika said and I chuckled closing the refrigerator. 

"Keri she said she don't like you" I told her "Fuck her ass then" she mumbled. I opened the pickle jar and pulled two out the closed it back. I grabbed me some apple juice then walked back to the room sitting on the bed.

"How many you get ?"

"Five"

"You lying"

"I know"

"Mmcht"

"I got two bubba"

"You should've got three"

"Well I didn't" 

"You talking real smart over the phone"

"Yup, what you gone do ?"

"Alright beyonce" she said in a warning tone

"I'm just playing daddy"

"Mhm"

"Give me a phone kiss"

"What the hell is that"

"Kiss me through the phone like soulja boy"

"Beyonce shut up" she said laughing

"I'm serioussss"

"How stink ? This not FaceTime"

"Make kissy noises"

"Bae"

"Yes ?"

"No"

"Pleaseeee"

"Mmcht man you got me doing all this soft shit while i'm supposed to be a gangsta"

"I don't care" I heard her huff

 "Fine. mmmwuah" she said making the kiss sound and I cheesed like a little kid on christmas

"Gimme another one"

"No bey"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"No !"

"You're hurting my feelings bubba" I said fake sad

"Fineeeeee" 

"Yayyy"

"mmwuah"

"Thank you"

"mhm"

"I love you"

"I love you too baby... the call is about to end" 

"Why" I pouted

"It's a limit and I just heard the warning"

"Ok well goodnight"

"Goodnight baby i'm gonna call you in the morning" 

"Ok"

"The call has ended"

Hello

Just so you guys know the next chapter is the last one

But anyway how was ya'll day ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

254K 17.9K 63
(not g!p) "You're fighting seniors now?! What has gotten into your scrawny ass?!" The teenager looked confused. "What? No, I'm Aaliyahs mom." Beyoncé...
185K 9.3K 67
"One finds limits by pushing them." Onika Maraj is a valorous and soft-hearted mother with a great head on her shoulder. So many odds has been stack...
135K 7.5K 69
Beyonce and Onika work together and eventually fall in love but can they stay in love? -- (G!p) (GxG)
168K 8.8K 25
Onika's been good her entire life. She got good grades, didn't disobey her parents, and she was a virgin but meeting Beyoncé changes her entire perce...