Force child in hyperdimension...

By GhostFireJedi

The Jedi Padawan Pantheon in the clone wars and his feats as a living balanced nexus in the force and his sac... More

Youngling Pantheon's past and character bio
Battle of Geonosis
Battle of Atraken
Battle of Jabiim
Battle of Parcellus Minor
Battle of Hypori
Battle of Sarrish
Battle of Dreighton
Battle of Coruscant
Knightfall
Escape from Coruscant
Battle above Ultradimension
Debt?
Work and Ambush, and Promises?
What's a CPU?
Quest and Seven Sages and Acceptence
Histoire? Other Dimensions?
More CPUs and Promises Kept.
Bonding
Darkness Grows and Cuddles/Snuggles with Iris Heart
Recovery and Lightsaber Training
Battle with Durge the Bounty Hunter
Contingency Plans and Bandaging.
Contingency Plans Two and Goodbye and return.
Histoire lecture and Traveling to Lastation.
Lastation and Spending Time with Noire
Learning how to work and Sacrifice and Resolve
Working, Inquisitors, and CPU Invasion?
CPU False Faceoff and Copypaste
Dark times approaches and Lesson and Guilt
To Lowee
Payback and New Mandalore and Order 37
Era of Darkness Begins and More Cuddles With Purple Heart and Feeding Time.
Spoiling Pantheon, Book of Magic, Darth Vader's Wrath and Babies.
Bonding with Noire and History Lesson The Disturbance In The Force
Explanation, Nepgear, Vader and Fixed
Aftermath, Discussion, CPUs Teasing/Spoiling Pantheon More.
Planning? Mysterious Inquisitor and Long Lightsaber Duel
Leanbox
Pantheon, Neptune, and Plutia Vs Darth Vader, Neptune Rocking Pantheon To Sleep.
[Sub-Chapter] Spending time with Nepgear.
[Sub-Chapter] Spending time with Neptune
[Sub-Chapter] Spending time with Plutia
[Sub-Chapter] Spending time with Histoire
[Sub-Chapter] Spending time with Noire
[Sub-Chapter] Spending time with Blanc
Game campaign, and coming CPU battle.
CPU and Seven Sages Showdowns, Vader Interrogation and making up to Pantheon.

Cuddles with Purple Heart and Knighted and Injuries

232 2 0
By GhostFireJedi

Neptune POV

Purple Heart: Hey Pantheon, are you okay? *She hugs Pantheon tightly*

Pantheon: No I'm just mourning for my order. I wish they survived, I may be one of the last Jedi.

Purple Heart: I'm sorry Pantheon for your pain you experience, but please tell me if you need anything at all.

Pantheon: I will Neptune, if the times allow it. The darkness grows in the force I may need to make contingency plans. *Wipes his own tears*

Purple Heart: How do you intend to do that? What is the force? How does the force work?

Pantheon: I will tell you with Plutia when possible, but I fear the darkness clouds us all.

Purple Heart: Well now I can cuddle you, like the adorable child you are.

Pantheon: Please don't try to make out with me like Plutia did, I did not like that.

Purple Heart: I will not do that alright, but I will still tease you.

Pantheon: Umm please don't, I get embarrassed when you guys do that.

Purple Heart: Nope! You are so adorable when embarrassed.

Pantheon: Remember my Jedi code? I can't get into attachments, so no going deeper then friends.

Purple Heart: Hmmm, we'll see what happens I am not giving up.

Pantheon: It's against the Jedi code. *Blank Stare*

Purple Heart: Why so for the Jedi code?

Pantheon: I don't want to talk about it.

Purple Heart: Alright well do you want to play videogames?

Pantheon: Going on a quest or two sounds a lot better then playing games.

Purple Heart: Okay fine.

Pantheon crawls out of Purple Hearts embrace, and he pulls out his cane to walk.

Pantheon: Lets get go get Plutia, and transform back.

Purple Heart: Alright. *Transforms back*

Neptune: Lets go get Plutie!

Pantheon POV Living room

Pantheon: Plutia are you awake? Do you want to go do a quest today?

Plutia: Sure Panthy, What quest do you want to do? Where will we go?

Pantheon: I was hoping to fight some Rancor's since they give 10000 Exp each.

Neptune: Then lets get going!

Pantheon POV Planeptune Guild

Pantheon: So I found two quests, first is too kill 5 Rancor's, and the second is too kill a Krayt dragon.

Neptune: What's a Krayt dragon? What does it look like?

Plutia: Can we see the picture, Panthy?

Pantheon: Here you go the picture is right here. *He gives the picture to the two CPUs*

Plutia: Woah... That's a huge dragon.

Neptune: That is certainly larger then the ancient dragon.

Pantheon: I wonder why creatures from my universe are appearing in this one? It's very strange.

Plutia: Yeah, it's getting more dangerous.

Neptune: who cares as long as they are monsters we have quests!

Pantheon: Why are you so carefree Neptune?

Neptune: It's because this means more Exp!

Pantheon: Ignorance is bliss as they say.

Pantheon POV Otari Forest

Pantheon: There is the Krayt dragon in its entirety. I should face this one alone as it digs underground and can eat villages.

Pantheon then tosses his cane aside and uses force augmentation to run at fast speed and he then ignites two of his purple lightsabers as he spins striking the Krayt dragons foot.

Krayt dragon: Roaaaar!

The Krayt dragon kicks at Pantheon, but he dodges midair spinning around the Krayt dragons foot and he threw his lightsaber at the limb cutting the Krayt dragons front leg off.

Krayt dragon: *Yells in pain and collaspses.*

Pantheon: Now you will die! *He shoots force lightning into the Krayt dragons face*

The Krayt dragon spasms as its body starts to char from the force lightning and its nerves start to fry.

Krayt dragon: *Spasms and dies*

Pantheon: Now its dead what do you think?

Plutia: That was... quick?

Neptune: What power did you use Panthy?

Pantheon: First I will tell you two what the force is, it is an energy field in my universe which penetrates us and binds the galaxy together. Some in my universe were born with sensitivity to this field and can use force abilities.

Pantheon: What I used there is force lightning which requires you to use your hatred to create this lightning and it can kill your enemies with hate filled lightning.

Neptune: So you use hatred?!

Pantheon: Yes you do I have a lot of hatred in me but do to what I am I can not fall to the dark side.

Plutia: So do you want to rebuild your order?

Pantheon: No it is impossible, but maybe the Jedi Temple for symbolic value. I need to create droids to guard it as well.

Neptune: Does that mean you are leaving?

Pantheon: Yes soon I will as I have to make contingency plans. Darkness is brewing.

Revan spirit comes out of the holocron.

Revan: Kneel Padawan Pantheon.

Pantheon kneels facing Revan.

Revan pulls out his ancient lightsaber.

Revan: You have sacrificed yourself in the past and because of that. *Revan brings his lightsaber near Pantheons shoulder.*

Revan: Pantheon by the right of the council, by the will of the force, I dub you Jedi Knight.

Pantheon: Thank you Master Revan.

Revan: Your welcome knight Pantheon. *Revan disappears*

(Title evolved to Jedi Knight now 10 attribute points per level.)

Pantheon: Lets go kill some Rancor's and head home. *Pantheon picks up a Krayt dragon pearl item*

Pantheon then runs to the Rancor's but he starts to bleed internally from to much intense physical activity. Pantheon struggles not to cough up blood as he doesn't want to stop fighting from the CPUs saying its enough.

Pantheon then flips over a Rancor decapitating its head and then jumps over to another one as he cuts off both arms of the Rancor with his lightsaber and then he jumps at a tree and flips of it as he spins in the air upside-down and throws his two lightsabers at two unharmed Rancor's heads killing them both.

Pantheon is about to kill another Rancor when he suddenly vomits 4 gallons of blood on to the ground.

Pantheon: Hack! Hack! Hack! *Pantheon coughs blood*

Pantheon levitates his lightsabers in a last ditch effort to kill the remaining Rancor's and throws his lightsabers killing the last two Rancor's but this time he coughs more blood.

Pantheon: Hack! Hack! *Starts to drown in his own blood*

Neptune and Plutia just get there and they see a kneeling Pantheon clutching his chest with blood spilling out of his mouth, and nose. His eyes are red as well.

Pantheon: Hack....! Hack....! Hack.....! Hack....! *Slow coughing as he is drowning*

Pantheon sees them and with all his strength stands up and forces the blood to stop spilling out, and wipes his mouth and nose to make him look better then he really is.

Pantheon then force pulls his cane to him and he slowly walks to Neptune and Plutia's direction. Pantheon then forcefully swallows the blood causing excruciating pain but he doesn't want the CPUs to worry so he continues to walk with a flawless poker face.

Pantheon: Hello I finished with the quests on my own now lets go return to home and don't worry I'm alright. *Spoke with painful difficulty*

Plutia is thinking deeply about something.

Neptune: But you were bleeding out of your mouth.

Pantheon: It's alright nothing I can't handle myself. *Lungs completely filled with blood and spilling into other organs*

Pantheon acts almost as if nothing changed but Plutia notices a small detail, Pantheon is having difficulty speaking.

Plutia: Panthy what's wrong? Are you hurt? *Worried tone*

Pantheon in mind (I can't burden you with my afflictions you already do too much for me)

Pantheon: No I'm fine I feel okay. *Speaks with greater pain and difficulty*

Plutia: Are you sure you are alright? *Interrogating tone*

Pantheon: Yes I am never.... better..... (I can't have them know it's Chronic or else ill never be able to fight melee.)

Plutia transforms.

Iris Heart: I feel like you are lying. *Interrogating tone*

Neptune: Woah why did you transform?

Iris Heart: Now tell me what's wrong, Pantheon?

Pantheon starts to run into the trees and flip acrobatically as he is determined not to worry them.

Iris Heart: Looks like I have to catch you then you will tell me. *She sighs*

Pantheon then crawls into a burrow and uses the force to make it too deep for Iris heart whip to reach and plugs the hole with dirt and rock.

Iris Heart: Are you that scared of worrying us?

Pantheon doesn't respond as he doesn't want them to worry.

Pantheon: I'm scared of being a burden.

Iris Heart: *She sighs again* Please come out I wont harm you just tell me what's wrong?

Pantheon slowly crawls out as he now is struggling to not to cough blood this instant.

Pantheon: Fine.... I..... Will. Tell.... You..... *Shaky speech*

Pantheon: I'm drowning in my own blood and I can't stop it. *Speech is agonizing*

Iris Hearts and Neptune's eyes widen in shock and fear of losing Pantheon.

Pantheon starts to cough violently as blood spills out his mouth and nose.

Pantheon: Hack! Hack! Hack! Hack! *Violent coughing fits*

Iris Heart: Your so afraid of being a burden that you almost died just so you look okay?!

Pantheon can't answer as he is contorting in pain as he coughs more and more violently.

Iris Heart: Now I understand your trust problem. Sorry if this hurts. *Frightened tone* *She picks Pantheon up and does slowly pushes pantheons chest down.*

Pantheon Expels blood from his lungs until they are empty and the ground has 10 gallons of blood on it.

Pantheon: I just didn't want to worry you. *Weak Agonizing pain tone* *He starts to cry*

Iris Heat: You will tell me whenever you are hurt, anything at all got it?

Pantheon: Yes Plutia.

Iris Heart: ~Shh, go to sleep Neptune and I will take care of you.~

Iris Heart hugs Pantheon into her chest gently.

Iris Heart: ~My poor precious Pantheon.~ *Saddened tone*

Iris Heart: Neptune he doesn't understand how much we care for him, but I understand his upbringing didn't allow him to be cared about.

Neptune: Please rely on us Panthy you always do things alone, but were here we will protect you so please give us a chance to protect you Panthy, Please? *Sad tone*

Iris Heart: Lets bring him to the Basilicom where we can watch over him, and not let him out of our sight.

Neptune transforms

Purple Heart: Okay we will not allow him to be without us.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160 5 3
This is a separate universe from the normal Canon. This is the Story of how a young Mandalorian grew up druing the Clone wars, Fought the Empire aft...
30.6K 1.1K 29
" ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴀɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏ ? ʏᴏᴜ ' ʀᴇ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴏɴᴇ ɢɪʀʟ . " 🔱 " ᴇxᴀᴄᴛʟʏ . " 🌊 KODA OKATO the last of her kind finds help from the BAD BATCH to save her people...
2.4K 52 15
evelyn zaad has been passed from master to master during the entirety of her padawan training, and now in the final year of the clone wars, master t...
1.8K 84 10
You know, I looked back on those younger years of mine with an avid fascination. I look back and just reminisce on those years. About that young lady...