My Best friend's Boyfriend

By TheyLoveMeechie

One Night Changes Everything For RaquelπŸ€¦πŸ½πŸ’œ More

IntroπŸ’œ
Chapter 1πŸ€”πŸ€°πŸ½πŸ˜«
Chapter 2πŸ˜­πŸ‘©πŸ½β€βš•οΈπŸ˜ 
Chapter 3πŸ’†πŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ˜·πŸ€°πŸ½
Chapter 4πŸ˜­πŸ›ŒπŸ‘«
Chapter 5
Chapter 6πŸ€°πŸ½πŸ€”πŸ™πŸΌ
Chapter 7😭β™₯️🀞🏼
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22
PleaseReadSS ccB Imma
23.
24.
26.
27
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34
35.
36.
37.
Love On The Brain
38.
39.
40.
41.

25.

630 32 4
By TheyLoveMeechie

We sat in the emergency room.

They only let Damarion go up until they know if she's ready to push or not.

I was stuck in my thoughts.

He really has another baby man.

"Rocky?" Brooke called. "Hm?" "You okay?" "Trying to be." "We can jump her she ain't gone be pregnant much longer." Jess said.

I laughed.

"I'm okay. I just—." I couldn't even get my words out. "Is it that she went into labor on your wedding day?"

"It's not even that it's the fact that I knew she was pregnant and I was okay with it.

But now that she's given birth it changes everything man for real. He has more than the twins out here now.

When he see her give birth it's going to change so much."

"But you have the ring and his last name."

"I don't care bout none of that. Me and Damarion wasn't even on good terms when I had the boys after he seen me give birth he changed his whole attitude.

What if it's the same with Brandy?" I was on the edge of tears.

"Snap out of it Raquel.

That boy married you Rocky. Y'all locked in for the rest of y'all lives and even if y'all aren't them kids hold y'all together.

Today was your day but now it's about celebrating a new life into this family.

Now I get you mad and you angry baby.

But if you that insecure about your man than baby that's not the man for you.

Cause a real man gone make sure his woman never feel like her spot can be taking in a snap. That boy can't even commit to washing the dishes and he committed to spending the rest of his life with you.

That baby shouldn't change any of that Raquel." I wiped my face.

"I really love this man and I just don't want nothing to come between us."

"And it's not.

He can't shit in piece without you thinking he's going to cheat Rocky.

That's what's gone shove him into another woman's arm. Trust yo husband." She said. I nodded. "I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry baby. Just learn from yo mistakes so y'all can have a beautiful life."

I nodded.

Brooke rubbed my back.

"Raquel?" The nurse walked over. "Ma'am?" "She requested to see you and is her mother on the way?"

"I tried to get her to come but I'm not sure."

"Okay follow me."

I nodded.

"Watch my babies. Imma be back stink." I kissed Robyn and gollowed her.

We rode the elevator to her room.

We knocked.

"Come in." I walked in. "Hey." She said. "Hey. How you feeling?"

"Girl ready to push. Is she coming?"

"I don't know." I said.

She sighed.

"You know she was so mad when I no longer through your baby shower? She threw it herself yet was so quick to kick me out."

"Well you gotta see it like this. It's different when it's your own child you know?"

She nodded.

"Mario can you step out." She told him.

"Yeah."

He left out and I sat in the chair he was in. "You okay?" I asked.

"I talked to Ms. B the other day and I've really been thinking." "Thinking bout what?" I asked. She grabbed my hand.

"Brandy what's wrong?"

She started to cry.

"I can't have this baby man. At first I thought I wanted a baby but that's only because I seen you pregnant.

I got pregnant hoping it'll trap him but it didn't. I don't want this baby."

"Brandy you're just scared.

It's getting close to delivery. You got this. I was scared too but you just gotta remain positive."

"I'm not as strong as you."

"Yes you are. You got pregnant Brandy it's too late to chicken out now.

Do you know the gender?" She nodded.

"Girl or Boy?"

"It's a girl." I smiled. "You have a name?" "I was thinking Rhianna like your middle name Rihanna but instead it's pronounced Ry-unna."

"I love that."

"I'm sorry for making yo life hell. I was just really hurt but I always seen the chemistry between y'all."

"Chemistry?"

"Yeah. Even though y'all always argued and fought. Mario looked at you differently."

"I never noticed."

"That's because you never cared.

He would watch you all the time, he would ask me how were you and Robyn, and he loved when you came to his games."

"Damn. I'm sorry."

"No I'm sorry for trying to keep him away from you. Y'all deserve each other."

"Thank you:" I hugged her.

"No problem. Are you going to sit in the delivery room?" "I wouldn't miss it for the world." I said. She smiled.
________
*2 days later*
"Ahhhh Damarion!" She screamed his name as she held our hands.

She was in labor for 2 days because the baby never fully turned around. Today was the day and she wasn't handling it well.

"Breath." I told her.

"Fuck man I can't have this baby. I just can't." She screamed.

"Come on you got this.." Mario told her.

"Shut up talking to me." She said. "Chill Brandy you 2 or 3 pushes away." I said.

She pushed again.

"Give one more big push." The doctors said.

"Ahhhhhhhh fuckkk get this baby out of me." Her cries filled the room.

"You did it." I said.

"I did?" "Mhm."

She cried. "I did it. Can I hold my baby?" They gave her to Brandy.

"Dad would you like to cut the cord?"

"Yeah." Mario had tears in his eyes. He cut it. I wiped my tears that fell.

He walked over to Brandy and pushed her hair out her face. They just looked at each other. "She has your face." She told him.

"Nah she got her mama lips though."

I wiped my face.

"Rocky you wanna hold her?" Brandy asked. I nodded. I picked her up.

She did look just like him.

"She's perfect." I said.

"We gone get her cleaned up and mama. Once we transfer the rooms y'all are welcome back in." I handed her to them. "Okay." We said.

Mario grabbed my hand.

We removed the gloves and sheets they gave us. "She look just like you." I said.

"Yeah she does."

We washed our hands.

"How you feeling?" "Like I wish that was you on that table." I smiled.

"It may wasn't me but she's here and she's apart of the family now. I promise I'm gone love all yo seeds like they my own.

Hopefully this the only one."

He laughed.

"I promise she's the only one." "Mhm keep it that way. I love you." "I love you too."
______
*one week later*
Today was the day my husband started a brand new life. I'm so proud of him man.

His stuff was all packed up.

"You ready?" I asked.

"Mhm." He said. I smiled. "I'm proud of you." "Thanks baby."

"You gone make me so damn proud I can see it now. Imma hold it down at home okay? Everything is gone be okay baby."

"I know." He hugged me and kissed my forehead. I wiped my tears that fell.

"Come on before you miss your plane."

I tried to hide my tears from him. We started grabbing his bags.

"He ready." I said.

His mama and Brooke grabbed the others.

We loaded the truck up.

I grabbed the boys car seats. "Come on stink." I loaded my babies into his mama car while we road in the truck.

"You meeting us at the airport." I told his mama. "Okay."

We got into our separate cars.

He pulled off.

"You okay?" "Yeah. Imma just miss you." "Imma call you everyday baby and I'll be home every other weekend."

"I know baby." He grabbed my hand.

"Pull over into that empty ally." "What's over there?" "Just do it."

I texted his mama to keep driving and stop by the store to get stink some snacks. He parked. "Turn the car off."

"You not finna kill me are you?"

"I wouldn't dream of it." I said.

I straddled his lap. "Damn." He said biting his lip. "Who knows how long we gone go without so we might as well." I said.

"Sayless baby."

I lifted up and removed my biker shorts.

He did the same and removed his jogging pants. He let the seat all the way back.

I kissed him and slowly slid down.

"Ouuuuu baby." I said.

I started slow.

He threw his head back. "Fuck." He said.

I picked my pace up. "You mines okay?" I told him. "Forever baby." 

He leaned me back on the wheel as he kissed my neck. He picked the pace up. "Fuck baby." I screamed.

"Who pussy this is?"

"Yours daddy. Damn."
_________
"Fuck!" He said. "You ready?" He asked me. I nodded. He went deep as hell and slowly pulled out. He kept doing it.

"I'm finna cum." I said.

"Let that shit out."

I grabbed his arms. "Shit!" I screamed.

He threw his head back. "Fuck." He said coming down from his high.

I kissed him.

"Ou shit." I said getting up.

"Damn You making me want to reconsider colleges." I laughed.

I grabbed some baby wipes to clean us up right quick. "Just had to remind you of what's waiting for you at home."

"I love you bruh."

"I love you more daddy. Now let's go before you miss yo plane." "Ian worried." He said. We finished getting ourselves together and pulled off.
_______
He was getting ready to board his plane. He kissed the boys and stink.

"Don't come back stupid boy or with no more kids." His mama said.  He laughed. "I gotcha mama." He hugged her.

He walked over to me.

"My wife." He said. "My husband." He grabbed me and kissed me.

"Damn imma miss you laying up under me all night." I laughed. "Well just tuck your phone underneath you cause I'm calling every night."

"You better or I'm catching the first flight back out." "Boy bye." He laughed.

"They calling yo flight boy."  His mama said.

"Damn I really don't wanna leave you." He said. "I'm going to be okay baby I promise.

In a few months hopefully we can move down there and be together." "Okay baby." He kissed me one last time.

I grabbed his bags and started boarding his flight. "Love youuuu!" I yelled.

"I love you too baby."

He got on.

His mama and stink hugged me.

"You okay mommy?" "Yeah daddy can take care of himself." "If we leave now we can see his plane take off from outside."

They loaded back in her car. I got back in the truck. We pulled around to see the planes take off. They called his plane and announced its take off.

I smiled big as hell.

I recorded his plane leaving.

I'm so proud of him. One of us gotta make it out for our babies.

I called Brandy.

Hello?

He gone.

He just left?

Yeah.

I'm sorry stink. I'm at my dude house right now but I'll be home to you in a minute okay?

You good. I'm probably finna just go to sleep. His mama keeping my babies.

You sure?!

Yeah. Thank you though.

No problem sis.

Bye bye.

Bye.

I hung up and just rushed home. I just wanted to sleep and cry so bad.

Damarion POV
By the time I landed it was dark as hell.

My coach got me a lil studio apartment with another roommate cause all they singles was gone.

I pulled up and went to the door.

I used my key to get in.

I called Rocky.

Hello?

She sounded like she was sleep.

You was sleep?

Mhm. You landed?

Yeah I'm here now.

Have you met your roommate?

I think he in the shower I hear the water running.

Let me see what it look like.

I reversed the camera.

It's nice. I like it. What the room look like?

Ian been in there yet.

Go! I wanna see it.

I laughed and went to the room. I unlocked my room door.

You need to decorate it. It's empty.

I'm a man baby what did you expect?

I'll decorate it don't worry bout it.

I laughed.

Well when you ready it's all yours to decorate.

Okay.

How you feeling?

Sleepy.

You don't miss me?

Boy Yeen even been gone a whole day yet.

So.

Boy bye.

I loaded all my stuff in the living room so I can easily grab it.

"Best thing I've ever had." Somebody sung.

Who that?

Sound like a female maybe my roommates girl friend.

Mmmmmm

She walked to the front naked.

Baby I'm finna call you back.

What happened?

None. Imma call you when I finish putting everything in my room.

Okay baby. Love you.

Love you too.

I hung up. "Ay?" She had AirPods in. I tapped the counter.

She took em out.

"You must be Damarion?" "Yah who you?" "I'm Cameron." "Cameron's a girl?"

"Well." She looked down at her bare body.

"I just thought my roommate was a guy." "You like guys or some?"

"Nah. I'm married to a woman."

"Awewwww young love." She said.

"You gone put clothes on?" "I should shouldn't I." "Yeah." She walked to the room.

How the fuck I'm finna tell Rocky I got a woman roommate who walk around naked. This some bullshit.

I gotta go talk to my coach tomorrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.1K 487 21
Warning ⚠️ This book is full of mistakes that I will edit...eventually πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™€οΈ
20.6K 419 46
In a word were soul mates are important. What would happen if you were rejected by your soul mates? If the world hated you? If you were all alone hat...
10.4K 510 19
How do you go through a day of life, when everyone makes you go through hell? [Beware of many writing mistakes]
7K 601 30
Lets remember karma is a bitch.