Forbidden Hope | H.S.

By fookinavocadosman

Hope Anderson is one of the most popular girls to walk the halls of Oakley High. She's not like the other gir... More

Authors Note
Cast List
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14*
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22*
23*
24
25
26
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38*
39*
40
41*
42
43*
44
45*
46
47
48
49
50
Epilogue

27*

223 3 1
By fookinavocadosman

A/N get ready children this chapter is 5,250 words long 😉😉 sit back relax and enjoy.

My eyes widen when I hear his words.

Well shit.

At least I can try to have fun out of this.

"You? Mr. Harry Styles, having fun?" I question letting a smirk crawl up my face. "That's impossible." I let out a laugh but stop when my arms get pinned above my head.

"Oh, it's going to be fun for me, torture for you though." I can hear the smirk in his voice and I gulp. Okay maybe pissing him off isn't a good move but I'm a brat.

"You sure about that buddy?" My lips curve up in a smirk when I hear Harry growl before releasing my hands and getting up.

"Aww leaving already? I'm hurt." I taunt bringing my lips into a pout before hearing a chuckle as the lights are turned on.

I squint at the sudden intrusion before looking around the room. It's all black a complete contrast to the all-white of his house. My eyes focus on Harry who's leaning against the door with his arms crossed observing me. I lean up onto my elbows studying him too.

He looks calm but I know the gears in his head are turning. His eyebrows are furrowed and his lips are turned down into a smirk. I push myself off of the bed and he pushes off of the door. I take a lazy step turning and observing the small room more.

"So is this your sex chamber?" I taunt taking a step towards him.

"Yep." He says popping the p stepping towards me. I take another step towards him and the only distance between us is the space in between our chests. I push out my bottom lip and raise my index finger pushing his chest lightly.

"So your vanilla ass has a whole sex room, make it make sense babe." I tease pushing his chest lightly and he growls grabbing my wrist and pinning me face-first against the wall. He pushes his hips into my butt pressing me closer to the wall as he holds my wrists behind my back.

"I'm far from vanilla babe don't you worry," he grumbles in my ear as I feel his hot breath on my neck.

"Mhm, I call bullshit." I taunt more and I hear him release a deep breath.

"I know you like this Hope," he whispers and I scoff.

"Okay sure. After what? Two times you know everything." I pause taking a deep breath in. "So tell me what do I like?" He inhales again breathing out and sucking a harsh mark into the crook of my neck, letting a moan slip from my throat.

"I know that you like to be dominated. The brat in you likes to taunt and piss me off, causing me to be dominant like right now." He presses me harder against the wall and I let out a groan.

"I know you like to be pinned against the wall." He moves his grip on my wrists to one hand and his left-hand starts to travel up my body to my throat.

"And I know that if I apply just a bit of pressure here." He applies pressure causing my head to feel light and a moan to slip out, my head falling back slightly. "You'll moan just like that," he whispers again, letting go of my wrists and turning me around.

He starts walking me back to the bed and my knees hit the bed and I look up at him. "Accurate so far continue." He pushes me back and I fall on the bed and he hovers over me.

"I also know you like to be tied up, held against your will. I could see it when I restrained you on that table."

"Mm okay you got most of them right, still missing out on some but I'll give you the brownie points," I smirk and he mirrors my face. His hands come up pinning mine above my head and I feel my wrists get bound together. I look up and notice his belt now around my wrists holding them together.

How the fuck?

I look up at him surprised and confused before tugging on the belt trying to release my hands.

"Very funny Harold, now take it off," I growl and he just laughs.

"Why? I know you like it. It's time for some fun Hope." I sigh and tug again before he grabs my hips and moves me up to the head of the bed. My back is resting on the headboard as my hands are in front of me.

"So you're going to answer these questions and maybe then I'll decide if you get to come or not tonight," he smirks and I laugh.

"Ooh, kinky." I roll my eyes at the thought before his hand snaps around my chin tugging my face towards him.

"First of all if you want to come tonight don't keep being a fucking brat. Second of all don't roll your eyes at me." he seethes his voice is dark and raspy. I go to respond but his eyes give me a warning look so I control myself and just sigh.

"How many people have you kissed?" he looks at me before taking a step back and leaning up against the wall with his arms crossed.

I have to take a second to think. With all the parties I've gone to, some nights have ended up with me waking up in someone else's bed.

"Hmm for guys about 7 and then for girls I think about 3." Harry's eyes widened slightly but he quickly recomposes himself.

"How many guys have you given blow jobs to?"

"Geez, you're asking personal questions tonight. You don't see me asking how many girls you've hooked up with." I scoff and he just huffs.

"Answer the question, Hope." I sigh knowing if I answer these I'll get out faster and honestly, I'm tired and want to sleep.

"Mmm 5 I think, and I know your next question will be girls and so 2 of them." He looks at me slightly impressed and I try my hardest not to roll my eyes.

"For a virgin, you sure got around."

"Well, alcohol and weed make you do some crazy things." I shrug my shoulders waiting for the next question.

"You're mine, you know that right?" he says, looking me in the eyes.

"Mmm no, I didn't know I was yours because I didn't know I was property," I growl at him. I hate when men just assume a woman is theirs like we're just property.

He takes a step towards me and presses on a hickey that was left on my neck from one of our endeavors, "This mark, makes you mine. Understand?" he nearly growls putting a bit more pressure on the mark-making me hiss in a mixture of pain and pleasure.

"Nope, I don't understand. Wanna know why? Because I'm not fucking property. If you want me to be yours don't be a pussy and just mark me, claim me by asking me, or else I'll never be yours." I hiss at him and I swear his pupils got 10 times darker.

"Why'd you kiss Louis?" I groaned knowing this question was coming.

"Because it was a dare."

"Would you do it again?" he puts his hands on the bed and leans down trying to look intimidating. I suppress the urge to roll my eyes.

"Yep because I'm not yours. Besides, he was a good kisser so maybe I'll just let him hit it before you." My lips turn up into a smirk and I can see the moment he snaps.

His hands grab my ankles and he tugs me down spreading my legs open as he crawls on top of me, cupping his hand over my heat. I gasp and arch my back slightly but he pushes my hips back down.

"You're already dripping for me, so I call bullshit," he whispers harshly and I laugh in his face.

"Oh, you think this is for you babe?" I question letting a smirk crawl up my face once again. I know once I say these words I'm fucked for tonight.

"It's for Louis, not you." His face contorts into anger and he brings his hand up to my throat applying light pressure making me moan.

"Let's test that out shall we princess." His voice is raspy and laced with lust.

"Let's," I tell him before his lips come crashing down on mine as he rubs my center. His hand rubs hard as he tightens his grip on my neck. You would think it would feel uncomfortable but my god it feels heavenly.

He leads the kiss full of desperation and domination, he wants me to give into him, but I won't do it without a fight. Our kiss lasts for a bit and I hear him growl when I still haven't given into him. Harry breaks away and begins to trail his lips down my jaw, landing on my sweet spot under my ear sucking hard.

My back arches up and the balloon in my stomach feels like it's about to burst any second. Harry releases his grip on my neck and brings both hands to the waistband of my leggings, ripping them down my legs leaving me in just my tank top and underwear.

I wiggle my hands again noticing his belt getting slightly looser. Harry is sitting on his knees observing me running his hand through his hair before leaning down connecting our lips once again.

My hips move against my will for more friction hitting his stomach and his hands come down to hold my hips stopping my movements. His hand pushes the tank top up my stomach to lay just under my breasts.

His hand travels back down tracing the waistband of my underwear and slipping his hand down to my center to tease me every couple of strokes.

"Come on Hope, just give in." He whispers, his tone is light but still somehow dark.

"I know you want to." He leaves a kiss against my skin, moving his lips to barely touch mine.

"If you give in if you say your mine. If you say all of you is mine, I'll let you come." The offer sounds tempting but I won't give in, he can't use sex against me.

I slip one of my wrists through his belt but he is too focused on my lips to notice. I take a shaky breath in, trying to trick him to think I'm giving in.

"Harry," I whisper. A smirk comes across his face

"Yes baby?" he mumbles trying to close the space between our lips. I slip my other wrist out, as I smirk.

"Nope. How about I just do it myself." His face contorts into confusion and I wrap my legs around his flipping us over as I straddle him, grabbing his hands in mine and pinning them up as I try to locate the belt.

I can't find it and he starts to struggle against my hold so I do the only thing I can think of. I kiss him and grind my hips down onto his as a moan falls out of his lips and he stops struggling.

As I kiss him I see the belt and I need to distract him to reach it. I let go of one of his wrists to pull my tank top down exposing my breasts. I break the kiss and bring my chest up to his face as his pupils expand even more.

He starts to suck at the skin around my breast avoiding my nipple. He leaves a couple of hickeys before taking the small nub into his mouth and swirling his tongue around it.

I moan out and lean forward slightly grabbing the belt in my hand. I get it untangled as fast as possible and just as I get it undone he nips my nub causing my back to arch into him even more.

He growls out and releases my nipple before moving to the other one sucking and biting around the hard nub. I grab both of his wrists as if I needed support before getting the belt under his hands and trapping him as he did me. He releases me with a pop and looks at me with surprise covering his features.

He tugs on the belt trying to get it loose but it won't budge as I made it tighter than it needed to be.

"Hope!" he growls, his voice now full of anger. "Let me go!" I smirk and place my hands on his chest as he continues struggling.

"How about no." I let out a chuckle pulling my tank top off leaving me in only my underwear. I play with the hem of his shirt before connecting our eyes once again.

"You know I don't like being told what to do." I pause pulling his shirt up to just under his neck, leaning down to leave kisses along his chest making our centers connect as I grind on him making him groan.

"And I sure as hell don't like being told that I have to be anybodys. If you want me to be yours ask me. Don't try to fucking force me, because guess what." I pause again pulling his shirt over his head, pushing it up to his wrists.

"You" I trail my hand down to the waistband of his boxers.

"Will always." I bring my hand down to his crotch palming it and when he moans I pull my hand away unbuttoning his jeans and lowering the zipper.

"Lose." I finish kneeling onto the ground and tugging the tight material down his legs coming face to face with the bulge in his pants for the first time.

I knew he was big from all the times he's grinded his center on mine but seeing it now in just his boxers, holy shit I'm going to be fucked.

I make my way back up his body palming him again before straddling him and lowering our centers to connect. He moans and ruts his hips against mine to create more friction.

"Now you said that I wouldn't come today but you're wrong. It'll be me coming and you wishing you were me." I smirk before standing up and trailing my hand down my stomach hitting the top of my panties.

I hook my thumbs into the sides and pull them down letting them hit the ground. Harry's pupils dilate even more. I crawl back on top of him and trace my fingers around his heart-shaped lips, I slip my middle and index finger in between his lips and he starts to suck on them.

He maintains eye contact with me swirling his tongue around my digits and I pull them out of his mouth pulling his bottom lip down which snaps back up.

We keep eye contact until I start trailing my hand down my stomach and connect the two fingers to my clit. I moan out and grind my hips down in response as I continue to rub small circles. Harry is clenching his teeth and it looks like they're about to break.

I move my hand down and rub my fingers through my folds throwing my head back in pleasure and Harry struggles more against the belt. I tease my entrance before inserting my index finger, moaning out as Harry ruts his hips up again.

I can feel the balloon in my lower stomach expanding and it's just on the edge of bursting. I make eye contact with Harry and drop my jaw as he stares at me with his jaw clenched.

"Hope you better stop," he growls tugging on the belt. I shake my head no, biting my lip and looking down at my center. I insert another finger and moan out louder. I put all my weight on my knees and take my other hand connecting my fingers to my clit rubbing in circles, bringing myself over the edge.

I moan out in pure pleasure, it's not as good as the orgasms Harry gives me but it's a close second. I pause my movements trying to control my breathing.

When it gets back to normal I take my fingers out and bring them up to his mouth, tracing his lips covering them in my arousal. I smile down at his glistening lips and I'm tempted to kiss him.

"You're going to regret that Hope. I'm the only one that should be making you come." He fumes and I just smile down at him.

"What? You didn't think I'd just leave you hanging?" I whisper tugging at the waistband of his boxers.

"I'm not completely heartless." I pout before slowly turning it into a smirk. He continues to maintain eye contact and he lets out a shaky breath. I lower my body down kneeling on the ground, tugging the waistband of his boxers down a little bit.

His tip pops out and he hisses at the air making contact with him. I lean up lowering my mouth to his v line, kissing everywhere except where he wants me to be and he lets out a low growl.

"Stop fucking teasing me, Hope." His jaw is clenched and I continue avoiding where he wants me most.

"Not so fun when you're on the receiving end huh?" I smile at him leaning in, kitten licking his tip collecting the pre-cum that has leaked out. Harry throws his head back letting out a moan, as I taste the salty liquid.

I pull his boxers down and his length falls onto his stomach and he lets out a groan. I trail my hand back up his thighs maintaining eye contact with him as my hand wraps around him. He hisses out a fuck letting his head drop down and I continue moving my hand up and down his length, using his precum as a lubricant.

I flick my wrist a couple more times, before releasing him and straddling his center again, our cores touch, and his breath hitches in his throat when I grab his chin pulling his face up.

"Keep your eyes on me," I demand and he nods his head.

Who knew Harry could be submissive.

I rub our cores against each other and his tip nudges my clit making us both moan out in pleasure. I rock our hips a few more times before kneeling back down onto the ground making sure he is looking at me as I wrap my hand around his cock again.

I pump it a few more times before licking his shaft from the base up to the tip. He moans out gripping the belt as best he can, as he tries not to flutter his eyes close.

I repeat the action a couple more times until the last time where instead of pulling away I take the tip into my mouth sucking and swirling my tongue slowly.

I keep bringing him to the edge of right before he cums before I pull away and let him calm down, making him groan and let out huffs of annoyance. I do this about 3 times until his voice breaks the small silence.

"Hope please." he rasps out. I pull away with a pop and a small string of saliva is connected from my lip to his tip.

"What baby?" I question, even though I know what he wants.

"Please I need you." he pleads.

Never thought I'd see the day Harry is begging for me.

"What do you need, Harry? Do you need my mouth? Or do you need me to grind on you? Use your words baby." I tell him and he throws his head back in annoyance.

"Hope I don't care what you do, just let me come." His voice is deflated and worked up and I feel slightly bad. I decided to put him out of his misery and wrap my hand around his cock again slowly pumping him before taking him into my mouth.

He gasps at the sudden pleasure and I take in as much of him as I can using my hand to pump whatever doesn't fit. I get him to the edge once again before pulling away, making him curse at me.

"Shhh, I just had to do it," I whisper before standing and straddling his center again.

"Think you can come if I do this?" I ask before rubbing our centers together grinding on him.

This feels so much better without clothes. His head gets thrown back and he bites his lip trying to hold back a moan.

"Don't hold back your moans let me hear them, babe," I tell him as I grind down harder onto his center working both of us to a release.

I forgot how much I love dominating men, it's so fun to watch them turn into balls of putty. He lets out a loud moan trying to bring his hands down to his front but I pin them back up.

"They stay there or else you won't come. Got it?" He nods before letting out a moan before cursing.

"Fuck Hope I'm almost there." He whimpers out and his tip continuously nudges my clit making me moan and throw my head back in pleasure. My nails digging into his chest.

"I'm close too." I moan out. I continue my movements with moans and gasps falling from our lips frequently before he thrusts his hips nearly screaming.

"Fuck I'm coming!" I grind down harder onto him and he lets out a loud moan when I feel and see his release start to shoot out landing on my center and his stomach.

I work him through his high until he falls limp and I stop my movements. His chest is heaving up and down for air and I leave a small kiss on his lips undoing the belt and pushing the rest of the shirt off of his wrists.

His hands immediately come down and grasp my hips as he holds me in place. I take my finger and scoop up the cum on his chest making sure he's looking at me as I put my finger in my mouth sucking his release off.

He groans and flips us over having regained his energy. His hand immediately comes up and pins my wrists above my head as his other runs through my folds. I moan and arch my back into him.

"I hope you had your fun, Hope." He whispers darkly, his head coming up to kiss up my jawline to my ear. He nibbles lightly on the lobe before whispering,

"Maybe I should edge you until you're crying and begging me for your release." I whimper out realizing now that maybe edging him wasn't going to work out well for me in the long run.

"And then teasing me with this sweet innocent pussy of yours. Do you know how hard it is for me to not just pin you down and have my way with you?" I shake my head no and whimper when his index and middle finger tease my entrance before roughly pushing in. I moan out at the sudden intrusion and he nibbles on my earlobe again.

"No? Well, I can just show you with my fingers babe." He continues his thrusts leaving me a whimpering mess, all he needs to do is apply pressure to my clit and I'm a goner. He knows that too so he's doing all he can to avoid my clit.

The pressure in my stomach is building and building and I feel like I'm about to burst. My moans turn into whimpers at the over-stimulation and I need to let go.

"Harry please!" I scream, he just laughs at me before mocking me with the words I said earlier.

"Not so fun when you're on the receiving end, huh." I feel the pressure in my lower abdomen building up and I just keep on arching my back and whimpering for him to grant me my release.

"Hope," he calls my name sounding like silk falling from his lips. I look at him and he smirks at me

"Come for me," he demands applying pressure to my clit with his thumb and that's all it takes for me to release. I feel the white-hot pleasure blind me and I think I'm screaming.

My back arches completely off the bed as Harry's fingers continue working me even as I come down. I try to push my hips away from his hand but he keeps on going, making my eyes tear up.

"Harry stop please," I beg and he just shakes his head.

"No you got one more in you baby I know it." I'm clenching around his fingers already and tears fall from my eyes from the overstimulation.

My body is burning up and I keep trying to push my hips back from his grip. Harry isn't having this and his mouth connects to my clit making me jump in surprise as the swollen bud is nipped and licked at.

"Harry!" I scream as he continues overstimulating me even more. It won't be long until I release again and the tears are flowing from my eyes more frequently.

The pressure is building even more in my lower abdomen but this time it feels different.

"H-Harry" I whimper out. His eyes look up at me before he nibbles on the swollen bud pulling away when his voice rasps out.

"What baby?" I try to form words but it's taken over with a moan and I can feel the pressure building up more.

Why does it feel like I have to pee?

"Harry, I feel like I have to pee stop." I whimper even more and he just smirks.

"Good." Is all he says before attaching his lips back to my swollen bud making my back arch up again as he quickens the pace of his fingers.

Does this man seriously have a piss kink?

"H-Harry seriously! Please!" I beg but he just increases his movements and I'm blinded by white-hot pleasure again, this time I feel like I'm floating and I can hear the wetness of his fingers driving in and out of me.

As I come back down I clench my thighs together stopping his movements and I notice his chin is all wet as he smirks at me.

My cheeks immediately flush in embarrassment and I could die right then and there.

"Oh my god Harry, I'm so sorry! I fucking told you!" I start rambling and he shuts me up by removing his hand that was pinning my wrists down, putting it over my mouth.

"Hope chill the fuck out," he demands before letting out a chuckle. "You didn't piss yourself, you just squirted babe." He smiles as if it's the best thing he could achieve in the world.

"W-what." I whimper out, my brain still clouded.

"It's a good thing, not a lot of women can do it, but now this is something I can add to a list of firsts with you." He explains with a smirk. I just nod my head, waiting for him to say something.

After a couple of minutes of silence between us just observing each other, he gets up, slipping his boxers on before finding his shirt and slipping it onto me.

"Okay, let's get you cleaned up and into bed, you must be worn out," he says, going to walk out before turning around.

"Can you walk?" I scoff and mumble a yes as I get up and stand on my legs before my knees immediately turn to jelly as Harry rushes over to catch me.

"I'm going to take that as a no." he laughs as I glare at him. He scoops me up in his arms bridal style and walks down the hall into his room and the bathroom before sitting me down on the toilet as he gets the shower ready.

He leaves the room before returning with two pairs of boxers and a shirt as he tests out the water. We took a nice long and warm shower just washing each other well, him washing me and holding me up, but it was a completely innocent shower.

He dresses me in his shirt and a pair of boxers carrying me and plopping me into the bed pulling the duvet over me. He leans down and kisses my forehead.

"I gotta go throw the sheets in the wash babe I'll be back in a minute." He whispers as I nod and snuggle myself into the pillow. He returns a little bit later climbing into bed with me and pulling me into him.

"That was a very cheeky thing you did today Hope," he tells me his voice is light and airy and there's no indication he's mad.

"Did you like it?" I question, for some reason I'm worried to hear his answer.

"Did I like it? I fucking loved it, Hope. Seeing that side of you just gets me going, but I still had to show you who's in charge." He chuckles and I let out a small giggle.

"Hope, I'm being dead serious when I say this okay?" He whispers and I turn to face him giving him my full attention. I nod for him to continue, as he sucks in a shaky breath.

"Fuck I don't know what I'm doing," he whispers, nuzzling his head into the crook of my neck. I leave a kiss against his neck in assurance.

"Just tell me, Harry, what's up?" I try to encourage him and he leaves a kiss before pulling back and looking me in the eyes. His hand comes up to hold my cheek, his thumb running along my jawline.

"I want you to be mine Hope. I want you all to myself. I don't want to label us, but I need you to be mine. So please be mine." He whispers out, I can see the vulnerability in his eyes.

I know I told him that he had to ask me but I didn't think it could be so soon. And I like the thought of being called his.

I think I always knew in the back of my head from the day that he first kissed me that I was his. A smile creeps up my face and my hand comes up to rest on his cheek as well.

"Yes Harry, I'll be yours, if you'll be mine," I whisper. His eyes sparkle with pride and a smile graces his face. He immediately crashes his lips down onto mine and it's full of emotion.

"Of course I'll be yours." He whispers letting his smile take over his face as his dimples pop out. Both of us are grinning wildly at each other.

We stare at each other for what feels like hours and eventually, he drifts off to sleep and I just observe him.

His long eyelashes rest just on his cheeks, the way his lips are slightly parted so he can breathe.

I eventually drifted off to sleep and I dreamed of us happy, him smiling could brighten any bad day for me.

He was trouble, chaos really but his smile, my god, his smile dared me to fall in love with him.

***********************
A/N: uhhh how y'all doing rn? This chapter was so fun to write tbh 🙃. Make sure to vote and comment and let me know what you think. Also I bought the vans that Harry was seen with cause I have an obsession with them and I was just like i need them so me and H boutta be twinning. Love y'all- J🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 55.3K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
2.3M 117K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
257K 6.2K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ΰͺœβ€βž΄ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 π‹πˆπŠπ„ .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...