Forced Marriage With The Mafi...

By MKG1997

"I can't believe my parents are making me marry a stranger and not just any stranger but a mafia!" 33 year ol... More

Characters
#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
Character info
#7
#8
#9
#10
#11
Character info 2
#13
#14
#15
#16
#17
#18
#19
#20
#21
#22
#23
#24
#25
#26
#27
#28

#12

184 11 9
By MKG1997

(Anthony's P.O.V):Wow can't believe it's the next morning already,last night we got the worst news and I don't think Ji-young will be pleased to hear about it either luckily he was out most of the night and didn't have time to hear it.

But I gotta break it down to him now as soon as possible,so I got up and got myself ready to go downstairs and just when I'm about to leave London wakes up.

London:"Hey morning babe,she said in a sleepy tone while yawning and stretching."

Anthony:Morning bae how's your shoulder?

London:It's good where you going?

Anthony:I'm going downstairs I gotta to talk to G about something important.

London:Ok well you better give me my kiss before you go anywhere.

Anthony:Aight Aight I'll give you a kiss.

I leaned in and quickly kissed London with a small peck,I could've went in longer but ya'll know what happens to your breath when you just wake up I'm pretty sure you can get where I'm coming from.

London:What the fuck you call that a kiss?

Anthony:Baby you know I can give a better kiss than that,but you know how bad your breath stinks when you just wake up.

London:Boy get the fuck outta here you just ruined my mood.

Anthony:"Bye sorry bae I'll be right back,he said after letting out a playful chuckle."

London:"Hmm bye,she replied jokingly."

I left the room and went downstairs making my way to the dinning room where the maids are preparing breakfast,and to my luck Ji-young was there eating his food which gives me the right time to tell him the news.

Anthony:"Sup G,he said while sitting down on the seat next to him."

G-Dragon:Hey.

Anthony:So how was your night?

G-Dragon:It was stressful but I still got a lot of work done.

Anthony:Oh that's cool,anyway I got some news I wanna share with you.

G-Dragon:Is it good or bad news?

Anthony:Bad news.

G-Dragon:Fuck just what I needed to start off my morning so what's the news?

Anthony:Well the bad news is that Jay Park
is gonna become the next CEO of the Park Enterprise.

G-Dragon:What but how?!

Anthony:I don't know,you know how some parents be leaving inheritance for their kids when they die I think that was the case for Jay.

G-Dragon:Oh right I forgot about those damn inheritance wills.

Anthony:But get this that ain't the only catch.

G-Dragon:What's the catch?

Anthony:He's getting married in two weeks.

G-Dragon:"Married to who?He asked in shock."

Anthony:Well the CEOs of World Stock inc. have a daughter who they keep hidden from the public,and their parents arranged this marriage for business purposes.

G-Dragon:"Ohh really is that so?He asked with a smirk."

Anthony:Hey I got it from the sources,so what are we gonna do?

G-Dragon:Well it looks like now we have something to use to our advantage,Anthony I want you to find out more about that girl and give me the information immediately when you get it from the reliable source.

It might take a few weeks,but do whatever you can in order to get that information because we need it in order to put a plan into action.

Anthony:Alright we'll see what we can do.

G-Dragon:I think I may of found Jay's weakness after all,now let's see how I can
kill two birds with one stone.

(Sasha's P.O.V):These past four days have sure been tough for me,having to come to terms of reality that I'm getting married in
almost a week from now and I'm not anticipating for it at all.

And every time I'm reminded about it I get the feeling of wanting to pull my hair out of my head.

At least I have my friends to support and understand me in all of this,except for Quinn who pretty much agrees with my parents in some of this because she thinks I'm lucky to be with a man before her.

I just wanted to sleep in order to get the thoughts out of my head,but something tells me that's not gonna happen when I suddenly hear a knock at my door.

Sasha:Come in!

Maid:"Hello Ms.Sasha your parents want you to come downstairs for breakfast,she said while opening the door."

Sasha:Right now?

Maid:Yes right now.

Sasha:"Ok,she said after letting out a sigh."

After the maid left I went to the bathroom to freshen up,and made my way downstairs to the dinning room where my parents were once I finished.

Dad:"There she is good morning pumpkin,he greeted with a smile."

Sasha:"Morning what are you guys doing here I thought you'd be at work?She asked while sitting down."

Dad:Well today we decided to take a day off,because after all our baby girl is getting married in almost a week and we have to start planning.

Mom:Which means today we're going to the mall this afternoon to buy your wedding dress,
also Mrs.Park and Jae-beom are coming along.

Sasha:"Oh great,she said blankly while pretending to be exciting."

Mom:So while you have enough time you should call your friends and invite them,and I'm inviting Jada to come along for her help so you know she's already gonna bring Willow.

Sasha:Ok.

Mom:And your cousins Ava and Desiree are coming along too.

Sasha:Oh no Mom please do not tell me you invited Desiree.

Mom:Yeah I asked wether they were interested to be the bridesmaid for your wedding and they agreed.

Sasha:I would've been ok if it were Ava and Toni,but out of all the people you chose Desiree I mean you know how much I despise her.

Dad:But she's your cousin Sasha.

Sasha:I don't care every time we get together she acts like a total bitch when you guys aren't around,and she's always calling me white girl I hate her.

Mom:Now I don't like that last word you just used.

Dad:And I don't like that first word you used either referring to your cousin as a bitch.

Sasha:Sorry dad I just had to describe it that way because that's how bad her attitude is,and you're right Mom I shouldn't have said I hate her I just strongly dislike her.

Mom:Well this is your special day so try to
get along because after all we're all family,and they'll be a new edition added to our family
as well in a couple of days.

I just deeply sighed at what my mom said, because my life just keeps getting worst I'm marrying a mafia man who I don't love nor like and now I have to accept my mean stuck up cousin as my bridesmaid.

Can God give me the strength to get through this day,or make sure that I keep my life during this marriage at least?

Three hours after breakfast I went upstairs to shower and get ready for the day,once I finished this was my complete look.

Look:

Just as I finished getting ready I heard
my mom's voice from outside of the room, wondering if I'm ready to leave or not.

Mom:Sasha are you ready sweetie?!

Sasha:Yeah I'm ready!

Mom:Ok well let's get a move on we don't wanna get stuck in a crowded mall!

Sasha:Ok!

Well here goes nothing my day is already ruined,I hope nothing ruins it even more I want all the best luck I can get today.

(Jay's P.O.V):So my mom planned to go to the mall with Mrs.Martin so we can buy our outfits and rings for the wedding.

And I decided to invite Cha Cha,Loco,Gray,and Simon to come along because they are gonna be the groomsmen after all.

I really don't wanna be here,but this wedding is almost a week away so getting this shit done and over with will make my day easier.

Now we're just waiting for them to get here which I hope does not take too long.

Jay:Mom do we have to wait here or can we just meet up with them in the store?

Mom:Jae-beom we talked about this we agreed to go shopping together.

Jay:I know but still what if they take too long to get here then what?

Mom:You just be patient young man,stuff like this takes time.

Jay:Right patience and time I'll remember that.

Cha Cha:You know Jay I'm kinda excited to meet your future wife.

Gray:Yeah and what you've never told us is what does she look like?

Jay:Trust me it's not much to write home about.

Mom:Oh there they are right there.

We looked ahead to see a group of people coming towards us,and the two people we recognized was Mrs.Martin and her daughter but everyone else with them are just strangers to us.

Loco:Say don't some of those people look familiar to you guys?

Simon:Uh yeah some of them.

Jay:Not really.

Gray:They look like the kids we saw perform at the club last week.

Cha Cha:Wait a minute that is them.

Loco:So Jay which one of the girls is their daughter you have to marry?

Jay:You'll see in a minute.

(Sasha's P.O.V):Once we got here,we met
up with Willow and her mother outside before going inside so we can meet up with the Parks who said they were gonna be waiting for us.

We kept walking until we saw a woman waving her hands in the air to get our attention,and that woman was Mrs.Park along with Jae-beom and four other guys I've never seen before so we made our way over to them.

Mrs.Park:"Hello Angela we're glad you can make it,she said with a big smile while embracing her in a hug."

Mom:"Thank you we're all happy to see you,
she said happily while hugging her back."

Mrs.Park:"Hello Sasha it's nice to see you again,she said still smiling while releasing the hug."

Sasha:"Yeah it's nice to see you again too,she said with a fake smile."

Mom:Well I'm sure you're wondering who everyone is these are Sasha's friends,her cousins,and my very close friend Jada.

Jada:"Hi it's nice to meet you,she said with a smile holding her hand out for a handshake."

Mrs.Park:"Yes it's great to meet you too,she said while shaking her hand."

I love seeing Mrs.Park getting along with Aunt Jada,you can hardly see her face that's covered in a mask and sunglasses because she doesn't want to be noticed by unwanted attention.

Because her and her husband Uncle Will
are the most famous actors in America,so everywhere they go they get noticed by everyone.

Mom:And who are these gentlemen here?

Mrs.Park:Oh these are Jae-beom's friends they're gonna be the groomsmen for the wedding.

Mom:"Oh hello nice to meet you guys,she said with a smile."

Cha Cha,Gray,Simon,&Loco:Hello.

Mrs.Park:So before we go to the bridal shop
we have to get the rings,Jae-beom why don't you go buy the rings and Sasha you go along with him.

Sasha:"Uh are you sure that's a good idea Mom?She asked while looking at her mother."

Mom:Sasha you two will be married in one week,you guys have to get used to being around each other so this is your chance now go pick up the rings and we'll wait for you until you're finished.

Mrs.Park:"And here's the place we want you to go pick up the rings,she said while handing them a piece of paper."

Jay:"Ok we'll be right back come on Sasha,he said after taking the paper."

Since I was forced to go shopping with Jae-beom,we walked away leaving everyone so we can go find this ring shop they want us to go to.

This atmosphere was so awkward I didn't know wether to talk or just stay quiet for the whole walk,but after a few seconds I finally made a decision to break the tension.

Sasha:So where is this place we're going to?

Jay:They want us to go to Zales they gave us this map to get ourselves around.

Sasha:Oh.

Jay:Yeah and I don't wanna be in this store
all day so let's just get the rings and get it over with.

Sasha:Fine.

(Willow's P.O.V):After Sasha left with her soon to be husband,we went to a sitting area to wait for them to get back while my mom goes to another spot to talk with Mrs.Park and Sasha's mom.

As for us we just decided to entertain ourselves before they get back,but Quinn had other plans in mind.

She wanted to go socialize with Jae-beom's friends,so we had to follow her to make sure she does nothing to embarrass herself or worst get herself killed because these are mafias we're talking about.

Quinn:"Hi there,she said with a friendly smile."

Gray:Hi?

Quinn:I'm Quinn what's your name?

Gray:Gray.

Quinn:Ooo Gray nice name,has anyone ever told you how hot you are?

Gray:Uh yes many times actually more than once.

Quinn:"Oh so what number am I?She asked with a smirk while blinking her eyes cutely in a flirtatious tone."

Gray:"Excuse me?He asked awkwardly."

Willow:Quinn lay off you're making him uncomfortable.

Quinn:But-

Willow:Just give him some space and you can talk to him later.

Quinn:"Ok we'll continue this conversation later,she said with a smile while winking her eye before getting up."

Willow:Sorry about her she can be a little awkward sometimes.

Gray:It's fine I guess.

Thomas:So uh you guys are mafias just like Jay right?

Cha Cha:Of course we're all in the same gang together.

Quinn:Cool do you have a gun?!

We all looked at Quinn with eyebrows raised,
because sometimes her curiosity and fantasies are quite questionable.

Quinn:Just curious you don't have to show me.

Willow:Anyway since both of our best friends are getting married we should get to know one another.

Cha Cha:Ok well let me start off the introduction,I'm Chase but everyone calls
me Cha Cha this is Seung-hwa but we call
him Gray.

This is Hyuk-wook and Ki-suck but we call them Loco and Simon.

Willow:Hi I'm Willow and these are my friends Thomas and Quinn nice to meet you guys.

Cha Cha:The pleasures ours.

???:Oh so I see y'all too stuck up to introduce us?

When I heard that voice I rolled my eyes in pure disgust,because the voice was coming from no other than Sasha's rude cousin
Desiree and anytime she opens her mouth
it's never anything nice.

Willow:"And these are Sasha's cousins Ava and this thing over here is her cousin Desiree happy now?She asked with sarcasm in her voice."

Desiree:"Yes very so what y'all do for a living my guess is that y'all must be ballers with them designer clothes on right?She asked while glancing at the guys."

Simon:We work for the mafia.

Desiree:"Well damn so Sasha's marrying a mafia she lucky for now,she said in a sassy tone."

Thomas:What's wrong Desiree somebody's jealous because no man has married you yet?

Desiree:Please ain't nobody jealous,Sasha can't get or keep no man anyway cause she too weird and ugly.

Quinn:"Ok that's it,she said trying to charge after her before she's stopped."

Thomas:"Quinn I know you're trying
to defend Sasha but no offense you can't
fight and Desiree would sit on you,he said holding her back."

Desiree:Yeah that's right I will destroy yo skinny ass so you shouldn't try me bitch.

Ava:Desiree come on why you always gotta start shit every time we go somewhere?

Desiree:Shut up Ava was nobody talking to you.

Ava:Well I'm talking to you bitch so what now?

Desiree:You wanna take this shit outside?

Ava:If you want to let's do it we can catch a fade right now.

Quinn:You know what I'm confused if you don't like Sasha,then why did you even accept to be the bridesmaid in the first place?

Desiree:Because when I was asked to be apart of this wedding,you think I was gonna turn down the opportunity to go to a rich wedding by my rich family members?

Hell nah and not only that I wanted to see
what kind of man Aunt Angela and Uncle Dan hooked Sasha up with,and let me just say they sure gave her the best choice but I think his fine ass deserve better.

That's why I'm telling y'all it ain't gonna last cause Sasha ain't his type,and anyone can see it I mean come on look at him.

Cha Cha:How you know what his type is you haven't even known him for five minutes,yet you determined what his type is just by looking at him?

Yikes I feel sorry for anyone who gets with someone with your mentality.

Surprisingly Desiree had no reply to say to Cha Cha,so she just rolled her eyes and walked away knowing that she just completely embarrassed herself.

While Ava glanced at us with an apologetic expression for her sister's behavior,before walking away.

Cha Cha:So that's suppose to be one of her cousins?

Thomas:Yes sadly.

Cha Cha:Well damn with a family member like that who needs enemies?

Loco:You can say that again.

Willow:Yeah so true.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 3.3K 23
BOOK 4 in 'I Married A.....' Read I married the asshole first Leonardo 'Leo' Davidson CEO of Davidson Technologies is your average 24 year old with...
179K 3.7K 45
Their marriage was set in stone. Well until the Colombians went under the radar. Davina and Ares were set to marry once she reached eighteen. She's...
5.6M 136K 63
𝐀 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐛/𝐰 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥. 𝑰𝒕 𝒕𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒈𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒕𝒐 𝒓�...
75.5K 3.6K 53
A Forced Marriage. The word 'Forced' itself sounds Unpleasant. But to be forced in a Marriage is more than unpleasant. What forced marriage brings is...