Trapped In Heaven [TK]

By beautytaekoo

"What will happen when Kim Taehyung an innocent soul gets kidnapped by unknown hidden mafia Jeon Jungkook? Wi... More

Introduction
1.Obscure Night
2.The Syndicate
3.Day One: First Glance
4.Day Two:Disquiet
5.Day three: Mr.Han
6.Day four: Atlanta
7.Day five: Embittered
8.Day six: Riot Starters
9.Day seven: Dramatic
10.Over the long run
12.Eleventh hour
13.Once and for all
14.A turn for the better
15.Relinquish
16.Unifying
17.Something Endearing
18.1 Shattered (part 1)
18.2 Shattered (part 2)
19. Healing
20. Reconciled
21. Envious
Reintroduction
22. A little bit of pain
23. Yoonmin
24. Adoration & Dawn
25. Astonished
26. Excursion: First Day
27. Excursion: Second Day
28. Excursion:Third Day
29. Excursion: Last Day
30. Back to Seoul
31. The Return of Hellcat
32. Eternal Namjin
33. Jeonlous
34. Precarious
35. Everything Revealed
36. Content
37. Memories
38. Sullen
39. Beautiful As Paradise
40.1 Eternally yours (pt. 1)
40.2 Eternally Yours
41. Yarrow (Everlasting love)
42. Paint me like a Wildflower
43. Epilogue: Trapped In Heaven

11.Uncovering

6.3K 253 57
By beautytaekoo

"As long as there is love and memory there is no true loss"
___________________________________________
Thirs person POV:
Flashback: 19 years ago
Location: Seoul, South Korea

Beautiful morning, and another day so bright, the light of the sun, brings a calmness on sight, mornings are for some new hopes, mornings are for new beginnings per say......but who knew where the morning brings hope for many but for Kim's and Jeon's it will bring the worst night of their life.

Kim Ji-hyun and Jeon Hyun-joo were best friends from college days. Hyun joo was ji-hyun's senior but both got along pretty well, even after they got married their frndship remained the same.                 

Their husbands became good friends too, Jeon Hae jin and Kim Min ho who were CEO's of their respective companies.

The two families were like one fam. Always together and dependent on each other which made their sons to treat their aunts like moms.                              

Jeon Jungkook who was hyun joo's son and 5 year old was overprotective and like a cute lil lover of ji-hyun's 3 year old son Kim Taehyung.                                                 
Both were little fluff balls for the two families. The two ladies even thought that their kids will marry each other in future, coz the way jungkook and tae were always stuck to each other.          

Both fams supported the thought of their sons being together not like bros but like lovers, coz afterall love has no boundaries.

Kim's used to live in a secluded area of Seoul, which rarely had people living there. It was the day where Mr. and Mrs. Jeon needed to head US in the morning for an important business trip. Hyun joo called ji-hyun

"Hello" Mrs. Kim answered the call.

"Heyo my frnd, listen me and hae jin are heading to US for business trip within one hour so" joo was cut off by ji hyun

"so u want me to take care of our kookie, isn't it?"                                                     

"Ohh my dear, u know me well huh" hyun joo chuckled "kookie will be going to his play school now so just pick him up when it's done" she continued.                   
"Don't worry hyun joo-yah, he is my son too, I will take care of him, u go enjoy ur trip" ji hyun replied giggling and teasing.

"Thank u, I need to go now, bye" the other lady thanked her and the line went off.

Jeon's flight already took off to US, and now it's nearlly evening. Jungkook used to go to a play school and after that he had a dance class twice a week which was today.                                                   

Hae sun, who was trustworthy and a sweet lady in her 30s, was a maid in Kim's house, ji-hyun told her to pick up kook, as she got busy preparing something for the kids and also the husband and wife needed to go out for some important work after some time.

And tae, he was playing in the garden with another maid waiting for his dear kookie to come. 

Ji-hyun was humming a song while cooking and min ho was busy in his work, when the bell to their door rang. She rushed thinking it's kook, but as soon as the door was opened a male who was panting came in.                                       

"Excuse me Mr. where do u think ur going?" ji-hyun asked confusingly "Mr. Kim, come down fast, also Mrs. Kim we don't have time for the discussion plz hurry up" min ho came out and stood their confused himself.

"Look here Wendigo and his gang are coming here to kill u both, they will be here any minute, so listen to me carefully, I will be giving u both a sleeping injection and bulletproof vest, so wear it as quick as possible so that u will not die, the drug will start it's effect after few minutes so u don't have to worry about wendigo suspecting u, and about ur son we will keep him safe don't worry, plz listen to me it's Han's order"

the male let out everything panicking which made both kim's panic too, then Min ho's phone showed a popped up msg of Han "plz follow what the male in front of u said, we don't have time" and now min ho was dumbfounded, but he calmed himself and convinced ji-hyun to follow as they say.                                                
"but min ho, kook is also there with-with our maid" she cried out.                        

"don't worry ma'am, we will keep him safe too" the male replied...both were made to wear the vests and given the drugs. The han's man rushed out...disappearing afterwords.

Ji-hyun was panicking thinking if her son who was playing in the garden will be safe and about jungkook too.                  

She was about to go and check upon tae, when the door burst opened by few muscular men and then walks in the biggest mafia of south korea, with a gun in his hand. As han was his right hand he too followed behind him.

Wendigo stood there in big hall, smirking and looking at the couple standing in front of him, shock and sudden fear on their faces.                                       

"Why-why are u here?" ji-hyun let out in between muffled sobs. "U should know that better Kim" Wendigo gritted his teeth "I am here to take revenge, becz of u, my younger brother died" he growled.

Wendigo's younger brother Scythe, who was also a mafia but not as big as him. Scythe was found doing illegal stuff by Min ho, who exposed him to the police and made him go to jail, where he took his life, all of a sudden having no hope to live.

"Wendigo, u very well know that he took his life himself in jail, he commited suicide" min ho retorted.                           

"The audacity u fucktard, u made my brother rot in jail.... I will kill u both, and ur so called filthy little son" wendigo snorted, anger rising with each word.

On the other hand Hae sun, who went to pick up kook, came back with him, unaware of the storm inside the kim's building.

"Kookie, go into the house, I  will bring taebear back from the garden" she smiled and patted jungkook's hair, then headed towards the garden.                                

"Owkay, aunty sun" the small bunny giggled and ran towards the entrance. And han's plan started failing here, being unaware of the fact that hae sun will rather send kook inside alone. Han thought his man will send the maid and kids to somewhere safe, but luck was not with him.

"It's the time for u two to go in a deep slumber of sleep....PERMENENTLY" a loud voice resonated in that big house, sound of two gunshots echoed in the hall, which were fired one after another, followed by a maniac laughter making the 5 year old boy scream and cry out loud.                                                             

He ran near the two bodies lying on the floor helplessly "pwetty" "uncle min" the 5 yr old sobbed touching their faces.

"Who the fuck is this kid" the devil pointed the gun towards him. Despite being scared the small kid looked towards the way from where the devils's words came, he screamed "U are a bad pewson, u killed my pwetty and uncle, I hate u."                  

The demon got angry listening to the kid's words "how dare a kid yell at me" he fired the bullet towards jungkook without having a second thought, and why will he even think when he was blinded by the demonic thoughts.           

The bullet pierced the skin of little kook and he collapsed, the only words left his mouth looking at the man standing next to the two dead bodies were "pwease don't kill kookie" and the whole world went dark for the 5 yr old kid.

When the sound of gunshots echoed in the house, hae sun dropped kook's bag which she was holding, she ran towards tae picking him up and telling the other maid to run away from there, and the other maid did as told.                                                  
The han'a man who disappeared was keeping an eye on tae hiding behind the tree, he came out and ran towards the maid, "listen, as I say run from the backside of this house, as fast as u can, trust me everything will be fine, take that kid with u, go fast" and the next second hae sun started running to back exit.

But the luck was not with han's plan, some of the wendigo's men who went into garden to find tae saw her, they ran after her, while one of the men who was connected to the psychopath by call explained him the situation, for which the demon replied "kill both of them and burry their bodies somewhere".

Han kneeled down and picked up the 5yr old innocent boy, who became unconscious after getting shot.              

"Boss, this kid is jeon's son, if I was u and would think smartly then I would have not killed him" he said looking towards the demon. Wendigo become confused "I don't care whose son he is, but I will like to listen what ur brain is thinking han" he replied.

"I have heard that this kid is pretty smart and strong, compared to his age, we can save him, and afterwords u can train him to become one of the most strongest mafia, I will take the responsibilty, also he has got jeon's brain, the CEO of biggest company in south korea, u have got the gold boss, u can expand ur illegal business worldwide, think about it" han answered, hoping the psycho will agree and thanks to the blind trust, he did.

"That's why ur my favourite han" the demon replied smirking "call the doctor and treat that kid" he continued. Han also asked to take jungkook with him to his home, so it will be a secret from the world and jeon's, to which also wendigo agreed.

After few minutes, wendigo's men who went to kill the maid and tae came back "Boss we killed them, and hide their bodies" one of them said.                     

"Good job" the demon smirked. Han's world collapsed, he can't believe he was not able to save the kid, now what will he tell to the kim's.

The kim's house was burned down, to make it looks like an accident where they died, with no trace of their dead bodies, well wendigo had connections everywhere he handled all the things.

And '5 dead bodies found in the building burnt' was announced later on news them being Kim's, kook, tae and the maid. Offcourse a fake news.

Kim's dead bodies were handled to han to burry them, by the oblivious mafia leader. The Kim couple when saw kook running towards them were scared to see the small kid, but before they could have done anything the bullet was fired and the drug made them unconscious, but the tears slipping down their eyes in that state too, spoke very much.

When the couple woke up from their sleep, they saw han sitting beside them "H--a--n" ji-hyun spoke "where are my kids?" "kookieee" she screamed jolting up, min ho hugged her, crying himself.        

"I am sorry, Kim" han replied "I am sorry I was not able to save ur son" his face hung low, tears in corner of his eyes.

"How dare u say that" "what happened to my tae, where is he?" ji-hyun grabbed han's collar "u said u will protect us, save us from that devil, then howww" she screamed, crying out loud.

Han explained how the plan failed becz of one wrong move the maid did, to send kook in and how the men came back saying they were dead.                                

"I don't believe u, my son is alive, I don't care min ho, find my son at all costs" ji hyun grabbed min ho and sobbed on his chest. "How could u do this to us?" min ho cried "And where is kook?" he continued.

"Jungkook is fine Kim, I saved him on time, he went under surgery but he is in coma due to the shock he got at early age" han sighed.                                             

"I will find my son no matter what, and u better bring back my kookie too" min ho gritted his teeth, he was too heartbroken, afterall he lost his son.

"U can't min ho, they said they took care of the bodies...they probably.." han stopped midway "not a single word more han" kim retorted.                                

"listen to me kim, think in ur senses, u need to protect ji-hyun too, plz go away from this place, as far as u can" han replied grabbing his hand.                      

Min ho jerked his hand back and glared at han, but he agreed to it thinking about ji-hyun "I promise I will search taehyung for u, but plz u need to go" he nodded at han's words.

Han got out of the room, it was an old abondoned house where he took them. Min ho convinced ji-hyun despite her stubborness. After some hours Kims were sent to a village near busan, in south korea only, for the time being.

On the other side when Jeon's got the call, it was like everything stopped for them, the world collapsed, they rushed back to korea, but no vein, the police said the bodies already got burried, which was a lie, they told under the spell of demon. After that incindent jeon's life became like, there is no reason to live, the cheerful couple became lonely. But they never blamed kim's for loosing their son, kim's were equally precious for them.

Meanwhile, after 1 month of struggle, Han failed to find tae, he told this to min ho, which broke him down completely, he broke down the ties with han and everyone, and decided to head US with his wife, away from all the bad memories. Jeon's being oblivious to everything.

Wendigo shifted his main centre of gang to Busan after few days, which he always wanted too. And same for Han he shifted with his kids and kook.

Months went by, and finally after 6 freaking months, jungkook woke up from his coma, the kid was strong han thought. The 5 year old faught well.    

After that, hobi who was adopted by han and han's daughter took care of him. The kid used to have nightmares always but he was told that it's just a dream, they made him forgive the little traces he had with his parents. It was cruel of han but important for everyone's safety including jeon's.

After 7 years of the incident:

Years passed by, jungkook became 12yrs old, it was time for him to join the gang, and learn the basics. Also the time Han wanted to explain the kid everything about his past. One day he took jungkook with him, to one place or a particular bare place which had traces of burnt building, yes kim's mansion.

"Kook-ah, I brought u here to tell something" han finally broke the silence and spoke "this is gonna trigger the nightmares u had for years and u too" he sighed.                                                         

Han explained what happened 7 years ago to the 12 year old kid, who listened everything without getting a panic attack, coz he was strong, situations made him strong, he knew he was shot but how....he didn't. Tears were rolling down his eyes, he hugged han unexpected for the elder and cried in his embrace.

After jungkook calmed down he retreated back and looked up "Uncle, I knew few things about this" he spoke making han's expression to change into shock "howw" was the only word which left his mouth.                                                 

"I heard u telling this to noona and hobi hyung" he explained. "U saved our lives uncle, it was never ur fault, so plz don't blame urself" the words of braveness the 12yr old spoke made han cry and embrace the kid in his arms. "Ur really something kook, I thought u will hate me after this, thank u for trusting me" elder spoke with building emotions.

"I want u to meet ur parents kook, I will leave this decision to u, u deserve a happy life son, I will handle wendigo" the elder caressed younger's hair, he prepared himself to free jungkook, thought he was being selfish all these years.                                                               

"I will meet them uncle, that day when I heard ur talk, I also prepared myself to face these things, but" kook stopped his sentence "but what son" the elder asked.

"But I will never leave u uncle, even if u want to, I am gonna help u in ur plan, wendigo will see the living hell, I am not backing like a coward" jungkook gritted his teeth, the anger of revenge rising in him.                                                             

"NO" han snorted, "u can't stop me, I have made up my mind" kook retorted back.

Elder gave up on the kid, he convinced him for few days but jungkook was stubbron.                                                   

And now after 8 days both are headed to the same place to meet jeon's. They arrived at the burnt abondoned area. Jeon's were standing there oblivious to why han called them and asked to meet urgently, why he wanted them to remember the worst memories.            

They knew who was han, but never met him, and this sudden call by the mafias right hand made them insecure and frightened, but they still went.

They saw han walking with a kid towards them, an emotion hyun joo never had for past 7 years filled in her. She doesn't know why looking at the kid, she felt like runnig to him and protect the kid at all costs, he reminded her of kookie, her lost son, which she thought. But she controlled herself, the urge not leaving her.

Han stopped in front of them, not wasting a second, he explained everything, every single bit about the incident and jungkook.                            

The storm came, hyun joo broke down embracing her life in her arms, she believed han. Hae jin was more than devastated, eyes not able to believe, that his son is still alive, not just alive but standing in front of him.

The 12 yr old spoke "Mom...Dad" and the next second hyun joo prepped kisses all over his face. "My son, my kookie, he is alive hae jin" she cried out loud "Yes he is" words were not enough to express how happy they were. It was like they started breathing again.

After few minutes, they were ready to take their son back but jungkook stopped them. Han left everything on him, as he was not at the place to say anything.

Jungkook told his parents, he will not leave han, and explained the reason, but it made jeon's angry on the elder male instead.                                                            

"U brainwashed him didn't u" hyun joo retorted. Han kept silent. But before she could say anything more, raventte took her hand and convinced that it's him who decided it. After that han also told about kook's stubborn behaviour, that he didn't listen to him too.

Hae jin understood, he saw kook's eyes, and he knew his son will not agree "As u wish son" he spoke. Hyun joo not believing her husbands words spatted "how can u say that".                             

When her emotions calmed down, she saw her son too, and agreed on what his heart wants. But Jeon's kept some conditions, in which han was told to always protect kook, jeon's will support their son with all his needs, he will go to school, do his education without any difficulties and live a normal life. Han and jk both agreed on the terms.

After few hours of the parent son meeting, they left, taking a promise from jungkook to meet them twice in a week.
All this raven was doing for safety of his parents and to take the revenge of his other family.

Just like this, years went by, the awkwardness which jk had with his parents at the start converted into love, he always remembered his 3yr old tae, his pretty and uncle min. Han did told jeon's and jk about kim's being alive which was sufficient for kook to never lose his hope.

Jungkook entered his college, he met joon there, who was hobi's classmate and became kook's best frnd too, despite being a senior.                                       

Yoongi was senior to all of them, but the all time expressionless face guy made a very good company for them, they knew how he actually was, after their frndship.

Yi-jung was wendigo's trusted kid, but he always defended kook and protected him from the demon, which made raven respect the elder and treat him like his other hyungs. All of them including yi-jung was aware of the plan of Han, coz all were trusted people in kook's life.

After his education was complete, his hyungs joined with him, as wendigo decided to make jungkook the next leader, out of his greed.                       

Jungkook came to seoul for the one month, to see the business there and learn things (when he met jin). And after that one month he went back to Busan for two years strict training, about the mafia field, he was taught everything, from how to fight and how to handle the business, which made him not to meet his mom and dad for 2 years.                 

And then he finally shifted to Seoul with his hyungs to handle the business there, offcourse illegal.

(A/N: do not get confused in cities...Jungkook was born in seoul, kim's and jeon's lived in seoul, the incident also happened in seoul, but after that due to wendigo only han and kook shifted to busan, so when han took him to the burnt building, they went to seoul only. Kook studied in Busan, and he met namgi in busan)

And the plan, well it is to make the demon regret everything he did, they were gonna make his life complete upside down in few minutes...and now the time finally came....
___________________________________________

How they gonna take revenge? Are they going to kill wendigo or not?
___________________________________________
A/N:

Finally I updated the most important event, I hope this clears ur confusion till now, the mystery is revealed...
But not completely, there are many questions whose answers I didn't give and will not until 30th chapter😂

But u will see the story flip in next few chapters, just wait, and I assure u, u will not regret😁💜
Hint: A whole total different jeon is coming😏😉🤫
I will be introducing the characters after two more chapters, I mean their seperate intro.
I hope u r liking my story...do comment and vote💜

The perfection...damnnn

I SCREAMEDDDDD TO BE HONESTT

Bye Bye💜

___________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

407K 11.6K 35
Kim Taehyung, a sweet and innocent guy fell into the arms of a Mafia King, Jeon Jungkook. What will happen when they meet? What will Jungkook do if T...
646K 29.2K 47
Jeon Jungkook, a young man, kicked out of his house for being gay...with shattered heart he continues to study medical as it was his late mother's wi...
448K 18.7K 43
You read mafia stories ,where a mafia kidnapped an innocent boy or girl,to tortured them and at last that mafia fall for his captive Right?? But thi...
2.2M 138K 67
Worldwide superstar V had it all. He was young, rich, and famous - he got everything and anyone he wanted. But living the life of a high-profile play...