Long Way Home | TaeKook

By towhoeverlikes96

He was engaged to a beautiful man Park Jimin, everything was planned...his emotions were in check...and just... More

Introduction
The Destiny
Who are you?
The Feel of Return
Over The Edge
The Forbidden Emotion
Those Left Behind
The One That Got Away
The Messed Up Night
The Past
Losing Game
Fools And Cowards
The Love I Lost
The Advice
Circle Of Lies
The False Trust
Why Tears Fall
The Rain - Part 1
The Rain - Part 2
Point of Return
The Plan
The Wedding Day
Unexpected Visitor
How Did You Do It?
The Cafe
The Chase
The Misunderstanding
The Deal
The Invite
You are him?
Why are you here?
Bubble Gum
The Event
The Fashion Icon
The Gift
The Moon
The Meet
The Search
The Chaos
Those Eyes
Things Friends Do
Should I Stay?
Just Us
After Storm
The Warmth
The Apartment
Press Conference
Into Your Arms
Cuddles?
Jeon Cop
The Papers
My Letter
Be Mine?
The Dinner
Movie Marathon
The JK Enterprise
Hate & Guilt
The Separation
Crossing The Distance
The Count of Promises
Unwanted Existence
Broken Pieces
Breaking Down
The Request
Revisiting Memories
Choose Wisely
New Book

The Answer

2K 105 12
By towhoeverlikes96

** I have nothing to discuss today....***

--- Taehyung's Prov ------------

"Jimin, I am all set...I think I will go the wedding area to see if there are any more problems." I said cheerfully.

Jimin gave me a nod and reminded me to not put any stain to my suit, I just laughed if off and promised to be careful.

I arrived at the place, it was beautiful Restaurant booked, the most expensive one. I saw the press all lined up ready to take shots of the couple....people were gathered along the side lines to get a glimpse of the famous couple. Security was high since Namjoon, Jin hyung and his parents were going to be attending along with globally famous business men.

The stairs leading to its entrance were filled with petals and red carpet, I was marveled by the decorations inside...as I moved towards the open space where wedding was being held I was mesmerized...but what made my heart jump in my throat was the sight of the man standing in the center of that area.

**The wedding area...for ceremony ***

He looked so handsome in his suit, so formidable...he literally took my breath away.

** The wedding attire of Jeon Jungkook**

My feet started walking towards the other side. All the while I was praying that I would go unnoticed by Jungkook, but nothing misses the eye of a Jeon, specially me.

"You are not avoiding me, are you?"

I almost melted at the sound of his smooth voice, realizing that it had been so long since I spoke with him.

"That's stupid, I came here early to see if there are any problems." I said this without looking straight in his eyes.

"Is that so?" I could feel his gaze fixed on me, ignoring all the signs which meant that I was uncomfortable with it.

"Yes." I replied stiffly.

"There is something I have always wanted to ask you Taehyung, and please, answer me honestly."

I inhaled deeply the let it out, it was cue for him to continue.

"If I was free from this bond, will you run away with me?"

W-What did he just say?

My eyes immediately met his after the question was asked. I searched his eyes for any sign that he was joking, but all I found in it was determination, and something else I didn't want to find out.

"W..What do you mean?"

Stalling, avoiding the question that would give away my secret.

"Answer the question Taehyung."

I didn't know why, but the way he said my name made me want to blurt out everything that I was tired to hide from everyone, from him. But before my mouth could betray me. I turned my back to him and told him the only thing I could say.

"If you were free Jungkook, then I wouldn't mind you following me around."

---Jungkook's Prov --------------------

I was here thinking about the next move, when I felt his presence.

I tried to avoid looking at him, I knew he would run away If I look at him....

I watched him from the corner of my eyes, he was staring at me... I could feel his gaze... and then..

He started moving to the other side...I don't know when the words came out of my mouth. Guess I just couldn't let him go.

"You are not avoiding me, are you?" I said with a smirk.

I saw him getting all stiff and stop, turning slowly he avoided to look in my eyes. I scanned him from head to toe and to be true, I stopped breathing. He looked so ethereal, words can never do justice to describe the blue hair beauty.

Black and floral on his milky skin just made him look sinful and those hazel eyes, going to be death of me.

** Taehyung's attire as made of honor **

"That's stupid, I came here early to see if there are any problems." I heard him say.

"Is that so?" I looked at him, how can I just not look at me, he has no idea what things he is doing to me.

I finally asked him ...."There is something I have always wanted to ask you Taehyung, and please, answer me honestly."

I saw how tired he was, but I took it as yes to ask what I wanted to from so long.

"If I was free from this bond, will you run away with me?"

Our eyes met the moment I asked him. Finally, he is looking at me, I could see how the emotions passed through those eyes. They always give away how Taehyung felt exposing him, making him look vulnerable.

I saw him turn, he took few steps and he finally answered me.

"If you were free Jungkook, then I wouldn't mind you following me around."

I watched his retreating back, I smirked...I got my answer.

That was more than enough for me.

---Taehyung's prov ---------------------

I was walking towards the interior of the ceremony area, when I caught someone that shouldn't have been here, I looked again but this time, I found no one. I shook my head to clear my mind.

I must be hallucinating, he couldn't be here, he said himself...it was not him...right?

People started arriving, I saw Namjoon and Jin hyung take place at the front along with Namjoon hyung's parents. Hoseok how much I have heard from Jimin was like elder brother to Jungkook was staring at me and gave me a warm smile, beside him sat a stotic man in 40's. He was handsome enough and one can say from where Jungkook got his features. His face was expressionless, giving the dominant aura. He was none other than Mr. Jeon, Jungkook's father.

I scanned the other side to find my parents were busy talking to Jimin's parents, while my eyes came across Bogum, he looked handsome as always, he waved at me and smiled, I waved back giving my boxy smile.

I checked my time and found that it was almost time. I felt so much sadness once again.....

Time...

It was something I have always wanted to stop..but, every time I try to do so...I only end up making it go faster.

I searched for Jungkook and found him in front near the altar...he was conversing with someone, I could not see the person's face because of his broad shoulders. I walked forward to try find out who he was speaking with, but I heard something that made me turn my head away from the men.

"The bride is here!" I heard someone shout.

Everyone went to their place.

The wedding is about to start.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

** So whats is going on...are you planning to kidnap taehyung and be run away groom?

Okay any guess who was Jungkook talking to?**

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

956K 51K 56
Two bachelors stumble upon each other on a very wild night. Little did they know that one night can change their lives forever. The nation's best boy...
181K 6.8K 56
Jeon Jungkook,a superstar, and a world famous idol have it all . He's the most desirable man to womans and to man also but never he thought a modelli...
304K 11.8K 47
"What will happen when Kim Taehyung an innocent soul gets kidnapped by unknown hidden mafia Jeon Jungkook? Will they hate each other or find a way to...
607K 22.6K 52
( Completed ✔) Kim Taehyung arrogant and cold hearted CEO of Kim Corporation , Something happened in his past which made him hate the word Love. Jung...