Save The Villain

By winter_yanyan

Song Jinxi really likes the overlord villain in a story about a sadomasochistic president. The villain is han... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
Chapter 21 (2)
22
23
24
24
24(2)
25(1)
25(2)
26(1)
26(2)
27
28(1)
28(2)
29
30
30(2)
31(1)
31(2)
31(3)
31(4)
32
33
34
35
36
37(1)
37(2)
37(3)
37(4)
37(5)
38(1)
38(2)
39(1)
39(2)
39(2)
40(2)
40(3)
41(1)
41(2)
42(1)
42(2)
43(1)
43(2)
44
45
46
46(2)
47
47(2)
48
48(2)
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73

40(1)

5.2K 191 17
By winter_yanyan

Chapter 40 The President's Hidden Marriage Little Wife 01 (1)

    The reason why Song Jinxi's body is slightly stiff is simple.

    Just because the plot setting of this game is too similar to her experience with Shen Liuchen.

    The nine-tailed fox demon on the cover is a normal nine-tailed fox demon. The handsome face is indefensible, and the figure is slender. The nine pure white foxtails behind it are windless and fascinating.

    After opening the plan, the first page was the blackened nine-tailed fox demon.

    When blackened, the fox demon's eyes turned red, the monster is very strange.

    The red eyes collide with the porcelain white complexion, and at first glance, it will give people a very shocking visual difference.

    Especially with a cruel smile on the corner of his mouth.

    Seductive.

    She have to admit that the art skills for drawing this picture are really good. The lines outline the feeling of evil, which makes people feel that the heart is bumping at first glance, and the second glance is like being seduced. .

    The blackened nine-tailed fox demon is even more attractive and more attractive than the normal fox demon.

    People can't help but want to get closer.

    It is its plot that makes Song Jinxi a little afraid to analyze with Shen Liuchen.

    At first, she was completely attracted by the original painting of the fox demon. After watching the plot, she slowly calmed down.

    It can even be said that this little demon fox is completely a demonized version of Shen Liuchen.

    The little fox demon is a little fox born to the lord of Qingqiu and an ordinary fox, strictly an illegitimate child. The queen of Qingqiu is a jealous vixen, and it is impossible for the lord of Qingqiu to take the little fox home.

    The little fox demon's biological mother passed away after giving birth to him.

    The poor little fox, who has been living outside since he was a child, was bullied by all kinds of things, and then slowly he was bullied into a psychopath.

    In the end, it became so black that it wanted to destroy the Three Realms.

    The player is set as the savior and needs to help the little fox demon avoid that catastrophe every time it is killed.

    This theme was originally set as a stand-alone game. But the game planner who wrote this plan is obviously a ghost, and he just set this game as a small and medium-sized networked interactive game.

    After each player registers an account, he will be assigned to a little fox. The little fox belongs to the player only. The first step in the game is to be guided by the system to help the little fox avoid the first danger.

    Let's not mention the plot, just talk about the gameplay of this game.

    A lot of things are needed to guide the fox demon.

    Cooking to conquer his stomach, cook a hearty meal for him when he is hungry, and take advantage of the opportunity to improve his favorability. Every time you see him, you need to put on self-made and beautiful clothes, and take the opportunity to brush up on him.

    And often go to his dreams to brush up on the sense of existence.

    After players enter the game, they need to learn a lot.

    To learn how to cook, recipes need to be collected through various levels.

    In addition, you have to collect all kinds of ingredients, you can even grow vegetables in your own space, and you can raise all kinds of small spirit beasts that can be meat... It is simply a combination of "farm" and "ranch". A gameplay that was once all the rage has been moved to the game.

    To learn how to make clothes, clothes illustration books are also obtained by swiping levels.

    In addition, you also need to collect all kinds of fabrics. In addition to the different materials, you can also plant various medicinal materials to make dyes to dye each fabric. There are a lot of things to play with.

    Once the player starts the game, it is very likely that they will not be able to relax at all afterwards. There are various tasks every day to enrich their game life.

    Players can also compete.

    There were food competition, clothing competition, and the winner can directly obtain various materials.

    Even if you lose, it doesn't matter, you can exchange the competitive points accumulated in the game for rare materials.

    At the same time, sociality is also placed in a very important position.

    It can be seen that the people who made this plan have played this kind of game. Not only did they play it, but they also had a deep understanding of the players' needs.

    In addition, even the later stage of the game has been set.

    There are even game settings.

    For example, after successfully stopping the black fox demon, they can go to other worlds to play.

    However, those worlds have not been set up yet, and this is the only flaw in this plan at the moment.

    The flaws are not entirely true, because it is not certain whether this plan can be passed. If the following world settings are also written out now, but the plan fails to pass the review, it is useless.

    All in all, everything is good in this game.

    The only thing that worries Song Jinxi is its plot.

    But Song Jinxi was only stiff for a moment, and soon returned to normal.

    She needs to stay calm now, and she can't let Shen Liuchen see any clues.

    If she thinks too much now and shows resistance to this plot, it will be easier for Shen Liuchen to think more.

    She convinced herself that Shen Liuchen's situation was quite different from this.

    What's more, Shen Liuchen would definitely not think that he was a demon, even if their experiences are indeed very similar... For a normal person who has never read through book novels, he should not easily think of this aspect.

    At most, he will just sighed that the experience of the little fox demon is similar to his.

    But... what

    if Shen Liuchen asks?

    If he accidentally mentioned that this fox demon had a similar experience to him, how would she answer?

    Song Jinxi was silent.

    Shen Liuchen clasped her fingers with his chin on her shoulder, and reached out his hand casually to turn to the next page of the plan.

    "What's the matter?" His voice was calm: "This doesn't suit your mind?"

    Song Jinxi returned to her senses in time and gave him a cautious look.

    After confirming that he did not find something wrong, she quietly breathed a sigh of relief and shook her head: "No."

    She paused for a moment, and began to express her own views with the attitude of analyzing the first four games just now.

    "I think this game is well planned. There are so many playable points that can meet the various needs of players." She said, turning the plan to the first two pages.

    Pointing to the points on the planning plan, continue to explain: "The food map and the clothing map allow players with collection control to do things every day. The arena can satisfy their desire for competition. In addition, the in-game communication system The design is also well written."

    Shen Liuchen: "Well said, continue."

    "One more important thing is that this game can have a lot of krypton gold points. You can set the appearance and gourmet recipes that can be obtained by recharging. , Recipes that can only be obtained when the VIP level reaches a certain level..."

    "You can also do various activities during the festive seasons. Recharge up to a certain amount of money to give you a customized limited appearance and gourmet recipes. If the player costume look good, there will be a lot of people who will be willing to spend a lot of money."

    "Take a step back, even if the appearance is not so good-looking, as long as it is limited, someone will definitely ask for it." After  she finished speaking, she turned around and looked at Shen Liuchen: "Do you know what we girls says about stuff like that?"

    Shen Liuchen shook his head.

    "Even if this thing can be ugly, but I must obtain it." Song Jinxi said. "The power of luxury and limited products."

    When she analyzes various points, she has been observing and waiting in secret.

    Having said so much, it seemed that Shen Liuchen hadn't noticed the plot of the game at all... This discovery made her quietly relieved.

    So, what she has to do now is to pretend that she didn't find this point and just treat this as a normal game.

    "Like this game?" Shen Liuchen asked.

    Song Jinxi hesitated for a moment.

    "In fact, I don't particularly like it..."

    This game is still dangerous.

    If Shen Liuchen is not very interested in the setting of this game, she thinks she can add to the flames a little bit, so that this plan can't be develop to avoid accidents later.

    Otherwise, it will be too late for her to regret.

    However, if Shen Liuchen feels that this plan is okay, she has to follow his will and show a positive attitude.

    In short, her attitude must not be too absolute, not too abnormal, and she cannot give Shen Liuchen any opportunity to doubt.

    "I don't particularly like it, but I like it a little bit..." Shen Liuchen said.

    Song Jinxi: "..."

    Shen Liuchen: "Do you like the plot or the fox monster?"

    Song Jinxi found a new opportunity. She deliberately held her face in a dreamy way: "I think the darkened fox monster is so handsome. !" As she said, a silly smile appeared.

    She thought, Shen Liuchen saw her committing a nympho to the fox demon, and with his jealous temperament, he would definitely give up developing this game because of jealousy.

    Shen Liuchen did put this game plan aside, but what he is said was not what Song Jinxi wanted to hear.

    "Since you like it, then focus on development." His voice was flat, as if not jealous at all.

    Song Jinxi was silent...

    This shouldn't be.

    She was still reflecting on whether she was not acting idiotic enough, but she heard Shen Liuchen say again:

    "However, the face of the fox demon you want to capture..." He didn't finish his words, he seemed to give Song Jinxi room to think on purpose.

    Song Jinxi had a question mark on her face.

    "What do you mean?" She said she didn't quite understand.

    Shen Liuchen didn't answer her question, and asked, "If you have any other suggestions, you can put them forward later."

    He said, dialed the insider, and hung up after giving an order.

    Song Jinxi wanted to get off his body, but Shen Liuchen held her back to not let her go.

    "What?" Song Jinxi was still struggling: "Are you going to let the assistant see me sitting on your lap? Such a blatant show of affection?"

    Shen Liuchen bit her ear beads and whispered in her ear: " But it's legal, Mrs. Shen."

The phrase "Mrs. Shen"...

    Song Jinxi was speechless.

    She deliberately leaned in Shen Liuchen's arms, trying to minimize her sense of existence.

    After a while, a secretary came in.

    The secretary saw the president's wife, who was still sitting on the sofa just now, now sitting on the president's lap. The intimate and ambiguous posture of the two made him suddenly feel that there were a lot of green lemons flying around him.

    He is a person who works hard every day, will he still have to live the painful life of eating dog food every day?

    Although bitterness rolled in his heart, his face remained calm.

    "Tell him all your suggestions." Shen Liuchen said, digging out Song Jinxi's face buried in his chest.

    Pinch her chin and let her face the assistant.

    At the same time, he raised his eyes to look at the assistant: "Record."

The assistant quickly took out the notebook.

    This formation seemed a bit too serious, Song Jinxi almost didn't react.

    After a while, seeing the assistant standing at the desk still holding the posture to record, she hurriedly pressed her chin and thought about it for a while, feeling that the plan was written perfectly.

    If she must be asked to comment...

    "The protagonist-that is, the image of the demon fox, musn't be the same as the original setting."

    "For example, when he was a little fox, he had only one tail, this At that time, he can design his appearance to be cute to satisfy the player's desire for development. After that, his tail number begins to be linked to the player's level, and his own age and mana. This requires numerical planning to arrange the ratio by himself."

    "Finally, you can. Upgrade to the eight-tailed demon fox."

    "The last tail will not grow on its own. The player needs to successfully prevent him from blackening, and then the two will experience a certain instance together. After clearing the level, he can become a nine-tailed fox and unlock a new image. For example, let him change into a very good-looking clothes, and even reward the player with their matching couple clothes."

    "His appearance can also be changed with the upgrade, in addition to clothes, his face can gradually add some beautiful Patterns, or add some decorations. In other words, let the fox itself become an item that needs to be upgraded."

    "In addition, an exchange can be set up in the game, allowing players to freely sell or buy various materials in the game. , Especially some rare items. But we must also take precautions to avoid some players take advantage of the loopholes to make a profit. This requires you to find a solution by yourself, because I don’t have any good ideas."

    "That’s all,"

    Song Jinxi said. Finished, looking at Shen Liuchen.

    Shen Liuchen gave a few more orders, and the assistant went out with the plans.

    After he close the door, Shen Liuchen kissed Song Jinxi's face.

    Song Jinxi hugged his neck with a hint of pride on her face.

    "How? Do you feel that your wife have a good value? Although playing games can be addiction of mine, but it can play a lot of unique insights, at the crucial moment I give you all kinds of good ideas."

   With a lively appearance, the smile on her face also infected Shen Liuchen.

    It even made him feel that she seemed to be radiating light and heat, illuminating and warming his heart.

    Song Jinxi still said: "This is the suggestion of a treasure-type old player. If it weren't for you to be my husband, I wouldn't tell you this."

    "My wife is awesome." Shen Liuchen praised her kindly.

    After speaking, he couldn't help but leaned over and kissed her soft pink lips.

    Song Jinxi smiled and felt his tenderness. After he retreated, she said, "I want a reward!"

    Just as she said this, she saw that Shen Liuchen's gaze seemed a little dangerous, and she hurriedly held him down.

    "No, no, wait, please don't be crooked!" She pressed his chest to prevent him from getting closer, and said, "The reward I said is different from the reward you used to say."

    "Oh?" Shen Liuchen frowned.

    "It's the plan of the fox demon just now. I want to go to their project team." Song Jinxi said, "I don't understand game development, but for this kind of game, there should be one that belongs to the official website of Ximi Game. Sub-official website, as well as official game forums, both PC and APP must have to facilitate communication between players."

    "I want to join this team and design the official PC website and official forums for them."

    Shen Liuchen was originally a bit evil. The expression gradually faded, replaced by a hint of hesitation.

    "You can't help but do it, Shen Liuchen," Song Jinxi pointed at him, "You promised me."

    Shen Liuchen held her hand against his chest, and said in a deep voice, "But, without you, I can't work. . "

    He actually resorted to a beautiful man's trick!

    The tone of his speech is not the same as usual, and his low voice sounds a bit soft and full of magnetism.

    If Song Jinxi had not been mentally prepared and had a very determined attitude, she would definitely agree to his request unconditionally when she heard him speak in this voice.

    No matter what he said, she could agree.

    Even if he wants her life.

    What's more, he is still looking at her with that kind of slightly weak and pitiful gaze, seeing him... her  heart is so soft.

    She can't wait to pick the stars in the sky and give them to him.

    She didn't know when Shen Liuchen began to use beauty trap with her. It seemed that it would be traced back to the day she admitted her identity.

    Before he wanted to force her to do something, he would use a "substitute" for things. After she admitted her identity, the excuse of "stand-in" was no longer used, and he seemed to start trying to confuse her with his beauty.

    She hadn't noticed his little movements at the beginning, until later...

    every time he wanted to make love to her, he would use this set to confuse her. She couldn't stand the double attack of his voice and looks at all, and she could always get the bait easily.

    Help him do something shameful that she didn't even dare to think before.

    Recalling that they hadn't made it to the last step in the apartment last week, but they could describe their shameless deeds...

    Song Jinxi quickly turned her head and didn't look at his face.

    The attitude of  non-cooperation is very obvious.

    "We work in the same building, go to work together in the morning, go out for dinner together at noon, and go home together at night. In fact, we are inseparable." She said.

    Seeing that Shen Liuchen was still reluctant, she continued to persuade: "I tell you that two people can't always stick together, and one day they will get tired. If the two loves last for a long time, how can they be in the future? Separate work for a few hours each day, so that distance can produce beauty."

    She was right. Shen Liuchen had not been persuaded yet, she was persuaded first.

    She think these words really make sense.

    It's not that she has never seen that kind of tragedy.

    Lovers who used to have a very good relationship can hardly be separated when they are in love, and they have to be together for everything every day. In the end, because the stickiness became too tight, they gradually got tired of the other party, and began to quarrel, cold war, and finally broke up.

    Thinking about it, she was even a little worried.

    She and Shen Liuchen have such a good relationship now, will Shen Liuchen suddenly get tired of her one day?

    Even if Shen Liuchen is not tired, what about herself?

    Although she don't want to admit it, but she have to admit that she is actually a person who likes the new and dislikes the old.

    In many cases, something hasn't been used up yet, and it can be used for a while, but she can't help but want to buy a new style. If it wasn't because of poverty, if it wasn't because she wanted to save money to buy a house, she would most likely become a shopaholic.

    It is also because she has no sense of security in her heart, she desperately wants to own a small house that belongs to her, which can shelter her from wind and rain at any time.

    It was the urgent need for a sense of security that allowed people like her with the attributes of shopaholic to save money.

    She sighed, grasping Shen Liuchen's hand and looking at the front of her eyes.

    Her thinking goes back to the assumption at the beginning.

    The male god is so handsome, she finally stayed with him, the key is that he still spoils her so much, she shouldn't get tired of it.

    A handsome, smart and very gentle male god, a good man who is hard to find  and is a wife-loving young man. He is rich and devoted to cook so much to her taste...

    if she is can be tired, then she is simply not human.

    She also learned from Shen Liuchen, holding his hand to her mouth, and taking a sip.

    Looking up at Shen Liuchen, seeing that he still didn't seem to want to let go...

    She secretly smiled.

    The male god is too clingy, it is a sweet annoyance.

    She leaned on Shen Liuchen, cursed for a while, was pressed for a deep kiss and did not say anything. In the end  , she "gave up her hand and gave him some help with that thing", and she didn't feel ashamed to help him with that kind of thing in the office... Afterwards, she relied on sitting on the desk, rubbing her sour hands, watching Shen Liuchen clean up the scene by himself.

    Then there was a disagreement with Shen Liuchen in terms of position arrangement.

    Shen Liuchen wanted her to parachute directly to Ximi Game Company as the R&D director in charge of web development.

    ——Ximi Game Company is the largest game subsidiary of Jinyu, which specializes in the development of various mobile games.

    Those five games will all be developed by Ximi Game Company. At that time, the company will collect various technical talents to form five teams to develop games together.

    Five games are expected to be launched in the next year.

    There are several R&D directors in the subsidiary of Ximi Games. Some are responsible for APP development and some are responsible for web design.

    Shen Liuchen means that she has excellent skills, and Xi Mi is mainly engaged in the development of mobile games. There are not many programmers responsible for the PC side. Song Jinxi should be able to manage it.

    "How can I manage it?" Song Jinxi immediately retorted: "I haven't been a manager. I'm just a hard-working code programmer."

......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 7.7K 28
A good friend asked me to write a story in which some aspects of his life appear. Meaning, although this is a fan fiction and has nothing to do with...
70.3K 3.7K 152
[BOOK 3] Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji may have been married for over 20 years now, but this does not mean they are old. Life gets comfortable and boring...
634K 35.8K 56
Its journey of two opposite personalities. Will they fall in love or become enemies... Let's see.... *I don't own any characters. This story is pure...
275K 12K 55
I, Miyazaki Daichi was transported inside my sister's favorite otome game as an unknown character. And that said character is the brother of one of t...