The Replaced Bride(Completed)

By FlowerVine98

She is Bubbly, He is Arrogant She is the ray of sunshine, He is full of darkness. This story about an plus s... More

Author's Note
Character Info
Prologue
Chapter 1 - Her
Chapter 2 - Him
Chapter-3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Epilogue😍
Author's Note

Chapter 57

16.8K 661 154
By FlowerVine98

*** sorry for the late update. I seriously didn't get time. I triedsomething. Please adjust with this. Am really sucks in this. There will be an plenty of errors. Happy reading ***

Malarvizhi pov:

We were riding for half an hour. Am loving this. After some mins he stopped the bike in the sideways. He asked me to get down. He even helped me in getting Down.

Then he too get down from the bike.

"Malar shall we take an selfie" he asked me.

"Yeah" I sad to him. I want to make this as an memorable moment. I want to cherish this for later too. With my love.

He took his phone from his pocket and started to take the selfies as we were standing under the street light.

He placed his hand in my waist and clutched me tightly and I just kept seeing his face. He took the selfie.

"One Kiss" Aaditya asked me.

"Okay" we both turned and I first seen here and there. Okay no one present so I just grabbed his sleeve and made to bend down a little. Then I kissed in his cheeks.

He even take this selfie.

"Is this is a kiss" Aaditya asked me.

"Yes Aaditya" I innocently said to him at morning he didn't allow me to kiss him right. This serves him right.

"Okay" saying he grabbed my face and turned me towards his bike. And grabbed my ass and just like that took me and placed in his bike. So right now am siting in his bike in one side. I just clutched his neck to support. Then he grabbed my face and kissed me in my lips. Ahhhh this lip kiss.

"Aadi" I again moaned. Seriously we are doing this in road. Oops.

"Aa" he started to chew my lips slowly. And then I easily gave in the access to him so I opened my mouth. Then we both started to explore each other mouth. But he is the one who is having the upper hand in this kiss.

He even took this picture of us.

This man is crazy seriously.

After sometime he left me. Because we both were out of breath.

I clutched him tightly.

"Aadi.... Aadi we both kissed in road freaking road aadi" I shouted at him.

"It's okay baby as long as no one sees us right" he said to me. So I to okay with that. Actually I loved it.

"Malar you are fucking beautiful in this dress" he said to me. I just kept looking in his eyes.

He then blindfolded me. Oh no..

"Aaditya what is this" I asked him.

"Surprise angel" he said to me

"Come on we don't have time. Hop on angel" he again said to me and helped me this time.

Then he again started his bike, me again hugged him and kissed his back.

We both were going somewhere, but where I don't know. With him I can go anywhere.

After sometime he stopped the bike.

"Angel careful while stepping down" he said to me. And again helped me to get down.

"Aaditya where are we going. Please give head ups. Pretty please" I asked him.

"No angel. Surprise meant to be surprise right. Just stay calm" he said to me.

"I hate surprises" I said to him. Atleast hoping that he will say the truth.

"Good to know" he said to me. This boy.

I just heaved an sigh.

Then he took me somewhere. Don't ask me where, because I itself don't know😜. We were walking somewhere that's the only thing I know.

"Malar, wait" he said to me. I too stopped there itself.

He just like that grabbed me in an bridal state.

"Aadi what are you doing. Please leave me." I said to him. I placed my head in his neck and clutched his neck tightly. But actually truly am enjoying this attention hahhha.

"You are enjoying i know. So stop arguing with me pondatti(Wifey) " he said to me. Ouch wasted...

"How you know" I asked him in his neck.

"I know everything about my wife" he said to me.

" I love you" I again said to him.

But he didn't said anything. So I just bited his neck.

"Malarrrrr" he shouted at me.

"What malar. Just keep going." I said to him angrily.

" You became very bold" he said with an laugh.

"What bold! You are mine right. I can do whatever I want with you" I said to him innocently.

"Yeah baby" he said to me. I seriously want to see his face. But this blindfold.

"We reached" he said to me and dropped me in the floor and made me to stand properly.

"Aaditya" I called him.

"Yes baby. Be here okay" saying this he gone.

"Aadi...." I said his name.

But he is not responding. Ahhh.

"Malar" it's krithi voice.

"Krithi" I shouted her name.

"Malar am here only please don't shout babes" she shouted at me. Oh my god is am that much shouting oops.

She then came and opened my blindfold. My eyes I couldn't able to look anything properly.

After sometime I  able to see properly.

"Krithi" I called her. Because she is the only one standing here. It is an kind of room. I don't know where we are right now.

"Yes malar"

"where we are please say it to me. Where is Aaditya. How you came here. What is happening here." I asked her a train of question.

"I can't say you anything. It's Ana surprise from your hubby. Sit back and enjoy malar" she said to me just like that. I glared at her.

"Krithi you are my friend first. Atleast for that sake you can share with me right" I asked her. Why am this much desperate to know about it. Is am the only one like this or everyone in this world like me ha.

"No" saying this she grabbed me towards the bed. Yeah this room has the bed.

She gave me some parcel.

"Open it" she said to me. I too opened it. I want to be with Aaditya. But here am opening some boxes.

Again it has some dress in it. But this dress is awesome.

I loved the dress. Again it has another letter over it.

To My wife,
       I hope you like this dress. Just wear this and take help from krithi. Get ready fastly. Your husband is waiting for your arrival eagerly.
Only Yours,
Aaditya❤️

Aaditya mine only. Awww cute right.

"Malar go and change into this dress. Or else Anna will start to cry" she said to me. I laughed at this. Then I changed into this dress. Actually it fitted me perfectly.

Then krithi helped me in getting ready. She did some makeover to me. Atlast she tried to take my chain from me. But I stopped here, saying it is from my love. She nodded smilingly.

"Come on malar" saying this krithi blind folded again.

"Not again" I cried at her. But she didn't even acknowledged it. She just grabbed me and started to move. I too without any choice started to walk.

"Krithi atleast now please say dear. I will buy you anything you want. Even you know I will accompany you to with you to shopping" I tried many tricks with her. But she didn't even say I'd to me. I even tried to remove my blindfold but this krithi took my both hands in her. Uff. So without any choice I keep following her.

I hate her.

"You love me" oops did I say it loud.

"Yes" I just hitted my head.

She laughed.

"Stop malar" she stopped me.

"What happened"

"We reached the destination" hy super super.

"Really"

"Yes. I will open your blindfold as for now. Okay" she said to me.

She opened it.

First few minutes I couldn't able to look anything.

So I turned slowly. But the sight before me is shocked me.

Because it is an beach. Yeah am in  freaking beach. And it has the light path in it with an rose petals in the carpet.

I followed the path.

While an going in the path, one small child is standing over there. I have seen him. He is from the orphanage. Oh my god did Aaditya arranged this too.

He called me. I gone and kneel down in front of him.

He instantly grabbed my face and kissed my cheeks.

"UN... Uncle asked me to give this and.. Ki... Kiss to you" he said to me. Awwww.

"Thank you" I said to him and kissed his cheeks too.

"And this too" he gave me an letter roll with an thread over it. And also gave an single red rose to me.

And also an chocolate. I just gave the chocolate to that cute boy.

Then that cute boy runned over from there. Awww.

I opened the letter, atleast here it has the light effect so I can able to read it.

Dear wife,
         You came into my life and  made my life beautiful. At first I thought happiness is having an loads of money. But you made me realised happiness is in sharing, caring, and in everything. Even I thought my life will be doomed while marrying you. But you proved me wrng. And am glad that I proved wrong. Thanks for coming into my life.
Only Yours,
Aaditya kumar❤️" 

I want to see him! He thought by marrying me his life will be doomed. Mmmm.

But he is cute right!

Then again I walked ahead. I just kissed the rose. While am walking again there stand an another cute small girl.

I just gone and kneel down before her. She too kissed me and then gave another letter, chocolate and rose.

Again I have the chocolate to that small girl. So she again kissed me.

Then I stood up and opened the letter.

"Dear wife,
       Two months of being with you is literally were I started to live my life. I seen the life in different angle because of you my angel.
   " The days which I spent with you are the days where I lived my life to the fullest"
        Your cute antics, your helping nature, even your sleeping, literally your everything I like it.
Only yours,
Aaditya kumar❤️. "

" I think he is having an stone heart. Man he could have said I love it. Here too I like it" I said to no one.

"So he is not loving me" this made me feel low.

"Malar shut up and move forward. I will ask once when I see him." I said to myself.

Actually the preparations are very nice. I mean I am loving it. No one ever did this much efforts for me. So yeah it's an big surprise for me.

After walking of some meter again an small child. Seriously Aaditya, here am craving to be in your arms. You were making this. But this man I love him so much. Poor he, how much efforts he has been put for me, am loving it. Its just that I need to see him. My man.

I gone and bend down for that cute boy level. He gave me the same things letter, rose and then chocolate.Even kiss too.

I opened the letter. I seriously want to know what he is written in that.

"Dear wife,
      You are so sweet, do you know that. You become so excited for every small things. I don't even have to work hard to excite you. I love to be with you. The moments which we were spend am cherishing each and every minutes. You know every time when you speak enthusiasticly with my family, I just want to grab you and kiss then and there itself. But I refrained myself because of your amnesia.
   " I felt complete after seeing you,
      Be with me forever and ever"
Only yours,
Aaditya kumar❤️. "

" Oh my god. This amnesia" I said.

Then I walked, but in my walk way there is an boquet of roses. I took that first.

Again it has the letter,

"Dear Wifey,
        Don't be angry over me, I know right now you will be impatient to see me right. Me too waiting for you. Just to let you know, just like these flowers you spread your fragrance over me. I feel happiest when am being with you. When you were in the coma, it was like an hell hole at that time.
"My arms are waiting to hold you,
  My lips are waiting to catch yours,
  My eyes are waiting to see you,
  My heart is waiting for you to reside in it"
    Just come soon my baby. Your husband is waiting impatiently. Will you?
Only yours,
Aaditya kumar❤️.

"Aadi love you" I said to that letter and kissed it. Right now I don't have space in my hands. Please this has to be the last letter to reach you baby. Please. I prayed.

Then I followed the petals path. I just looked up and seen that at the end of the walkway an hut like an arrangement is made with an table of two chair with more lighting effects. Even some sofa like setting too there. Wow. Man he is so romantic it seems. I just got tears in my eyes after seeing it.

I reached there, everything is perfect.

But where is Aaditya!

Aaditya pov :

Oh my god. Will my girl like this. Am nervous like hell right now. Last two days I ignored her, because I felt its correct at start. She thought I liked another girl. How she can be think me like this. But she proved her side of view. Then too I thought I can ignore her just for some hour. But then I want to propose her. Even its her one of the wish right. Hahaaa.

That's why I didn't reply my love to her. She is so cute, because she said her love many times. She becomes so bold like asking for kiss everything. I thought she is meeky. But no, she is very bold. We have missed our 7 months of kisses, but in last two days we had enough of kisses. But again am missing it.

She is fucking sexy, at today morning when she asked for kiss. She need my attention, actually I couldn't control my hands without touching her.

When she asked herself, that's it I couldn't control myself. I love her so much. So I thought of proposing her.

Malarvizhi pov :

Where is he?

"Aaditya" I called for him. As I just kept all those letters, everything in over the sofa setting.

"Malarvizhi" Aaditya called me. I just turned, he freaking called my full name.

But he is kneeling  down with one leg with  the rose in his hands for  me.

I just kept my both hands in my cheek. He is kneeling down for me.

"Aad..." before I speak.

"Malar please please first I want to speak." he took a long breath.

I too kneel down before him

*Throat cleared*

My heart stated to beat fastly. Is he going to say his love.

"Malarvizhi. First of all an very big thanks to coming into my life. I don't know where I have to start. Actually I prepared but after seeing you I totally forget." he heaved a sigh.

"Aaditya it's okay" I said to him.

He just nodded his head as no.

"No Malar, you don't know how much you were important to me. These 9 months I started to live my life. I started to see this world differently. At first am an arrogant one that is what this world described me, but you made me some other one. I don't know how, when you started to grow over me. But I got feelings for you, that too very strong. Yes we are destinied baby, I read your diary. I don't know how you lived your life. If I were you, I would have done something to myself. But you lived your life and become an confidence woman which I like the most. I don't know whether you remember or not, you visited an school for science exhibition in your 8th standard. There we both met, we were destined at that time itself. Then like you said in the morning, we both collided In my office yes. Then we both met in the boutique shop where you bought the dress for thaanavi. We have met three times before we got married. "

Be stopped what he is saying we met three times. I don't know how to react to these.

" You are the one who helped my mom in the temple by saving her with your hands. Thank you so much baby. Even you got saved my brother Vikram from the false rape acquisition. I don't have words baby. Then again you saved my mom from cardiac attack. But what I do to you, I slapped you. I fucking slapped you in our first night. Am sorry baby. I even body shamed you right. Am an arrogant only. Am sorry " he cried at me.

I don't know that I helped mom only at that day. Indeed we both are destined only.

" Aaditya please baby don't cry " I said to him.

" Malar, wait today I have to speak. But these are not things which leads me to like you. Your nature, caring, loving everything are the one which attract me. When I seen you bleeding that day, it  ripped my heart baby. I were living my life like an corpse, just by kissing you and hugging you in those fucking days. When you opened your eye, I thought I got you. But I don't know that my sufferings re yet to come. Because I suffered angel when you said that you don't know who I am. I literally died at that day. Many days whenever am seeing you I just want to grab you and kiss the hell out of you. But am afraid that you would slap me. These 9 months, you were the only woman who is in my heart "

He took some time. By now tears are flowing freely from my eyes.

I made him suffered a lot.

"Malar,  I don't know how when, where I started to like you. But today I will say to you proudly. That me Aaditya Kumar is hardly fell for you. Yes I fell for you. Not just like." he again took an breath and took my face in his hands.

"I Love You Malarvizhi" he said to me.

I just kissed his lips. We both just placing our lips. Nothing we both initiated, just out lips were touching.

I cried, he too cried. Why we both crying we both don't know.

Then he started to chew my lips and we both started to kiss each other like our life depended over it.

I too kissed him, poured my every love to him.

We both reluctantly stopped the kiss.

"I love you malarvizhi" he again said to me I between his kisses.

He wipes my tears.

I stood up. I showed my hands towards him. But he stopped me.

"Malar will you again marry me" he asked me.

"What why" I asked him. We are already an married couple right.

He took something from his pocket. Its an box, he then opened it and showed before me. It has freaking ring in it. Which is an heart shaped one. Wow.

"Will you again marry me" he again asked me.

"We are already married only right" I gave him an lame response.

"Baby we both are married in an bad situation. Your wish is to get an love marriage right. I want to fulfil it. I want an fresh start baby" he said to me. He knows everything about me. My wish to go in an long ride. Oh my god he fulfilled it. To go to the beach, he freaking planned this proposal in the beach. What else I need.

I just nodded my head.

He took my hand and put the ring in my finger and kissed it.

He then stood up with an big smile in his face.

I just lunged myself into him. He too wrapped his hands over me.

"I forget to say, you were fucking gorgeous now. I want to eat you just like that" he said to me and kissed my ear.

"You too handsome Aaditya in your three piece suit." I said to him.

"I love you" he again said to me.

"I too love you Aaditya. I don't know to propose like you. I love you soo much, that without you I can't able to live my life. I can die in...."

"Don't" he shouted  at me.

"Malar kiss me" he asked me.

I nodded u head and started to kiss him by grabing his sleeves. We both started it slowly, but then it ends with more passionately.

"I love you too Aaditya Kumar" I said to him.

Author's note :

Thank you all for your immense support

Please do vote, comment and share❤️

How was the chapter.

Did you like it.

I tried something. It is not upto the level. Am sorry guys. I ran short of time.

Few words about this chapter.

Please bear with the mistake.

How you got to know about this story. Your answers please. Just an out of curiosity.

Love you all❤️

Love yourself💕❤️.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223K 7.4K 62
A story of two people who just hate eachother but destiny have some other plans for them Let's see what happened between them will they unite or fal...
128K 7.3K 85
✧It all started with a slap✧ β•°β”ˆβž€ π‘ͺπ’‰π’‚π’π’…π’Šπ’π’Š π‘Ίπ’†π’‰π’ˆπ’‚π’ She is beautiful, smart, and an introvert who has no problem putting others in their p...
169K 9.4K 51
BOOK 1 - YOUR SERIES . The one who was rude, arrogant, cold hearted used to melt when he was around the love of his life, vachi. Everyone knew about...
204K 8.3K 27
True love doesn't see appearances , it just needs the perfect heart. She is fat. He is Fit. He promised her he would come back and he did. They are n...