โ๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—ฅ๐—”๐—ช๐—•๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ฆ & ๏ฟฝ...

By Nam_Noms

{๐Ÿšฌ} โ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚'๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ผ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฑ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ, ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—บ๐—ฒ. ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๏ฟฝ... More

Sแด›ส€แด€แดกส™แด‡ส€ส€ษชแด‡s & Cษชษขแด€ส€แด‡แด›แด›แด‡s
i
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii
ix
x
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xix
xx
xxi
xxii
xxiii
xxiv
xxv
xxvi
xxviii |m|
xxix
xxx
xxxi
xxxii
xxxiv
epilogue

xxvii

7.7K 425 362
By Nam_Noms

↳ ❝🍓 [chapter 27] ¡! ❞🚬

"HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT ABOUT GOING ON A DATE WITH ME?" Eva liked smacking Yoongi with hard-hitting questions that would usually make a man break out in a cold, nervous sweat. "What are we?", "How important am I to you compared to other things?", "Is this a relationship you want to take seriously like...you see a future with me?", etc. Yoongi always seems to pass these tests with flying colors...or at least a passing grade. "You're my girl and I'm your man.", "The most important.", and "Absolutely. I ain't tryna get up out the hood just for shits and giggles."

Yoongi lifted his face from the small crook of her neck he had it buried in. "Yeah, of course, I have. Just haven't figured out where I'd take you." He's actually been debating it for a while now, thinking of something she may enjoy. "Do you want me to take you on a date, angel?" He can feel her shudder as his cold fingertips slip beneath her shirt and trace across the warm skin of her navel.

Eva nods against her pillow. She's been thinking about what Yoongi told her, how he wants to leave. She thinks of what could go wrong, how dangerous things could get if the wrong person were to find out. Eva wanted to spend as much time with him as she could. She wanted to cherish these little moments they had together because in the case something happens, God forbid, she wants to remember them as they were. "Yeah...I do."

"I'll take you somewhere then, angel. Don't worry about it."

Yoongi's too sweet for his own good.

The topic isn't brought up again for another week and life goes on until Eva hops into his car after work. She texted Yoongi to ask him to come get her as he usually does. He was there 2 minutes flat always quick, always reliable.

"I think I know where I wanna take you for our date." The words leave his lips casually though there was nothing casual about it. Eva perks, looks at him while he drives with a single hand on the wheel and the other holding on to hers. The rough callouses of his palm meet the fleshy softness of hers and Yoongi thinks of how much she likes rubbing her fingers against them, like that would soften the literal thick skin.

"Really? Where?"

"It's a surprise."

Eva holds the giddiest smile he's ever seen on her lips. "I'm excited. When are we going?" Yoongi finds her enthusiasm adorable and makes it all the more heartbreaking to know that they were so desperate to go on a date out of the fear that if they waited too long, something would happen where they physically couldn't. He wants to treat her right, offer her something to hold on to, keep her warm at night if he couldn't be there to do so.

"Today...now. I don't want to wait a moment longer."

He can't wait. He can't wait. Yoongi almost flinches when Eva removes her hand from his just to do something as simple as roll down the window.

He's staring at a star again, millions of lightyears away, the center of a galaxy that belonged only by her. It was already long dead. It was just taking a while for the light to reach his eyes.

Back home and bouncing off the walls in excitement, Eva asks if he'd come and help her choose something to wear. "I want your opinion." She valued it above anyone else's. His opinion seemed to sometimes outweigh her own. She doesn't wait for him to answer, instead drags him by the hand up her old stairs to get to her room. Their room now it seems. Yoongi's dirty clothes are in the very same basket as hers. His phone charger was plugged up right beside hers. He had his own side of her bed. His scent still lingered on her sheets.

Their room.

Oreo was curled up sleeping peacefully between Eva's mountain of pillows, only waking up to meow at them before promptly falling back to sleep. Yoongi sat at the foot of her bed, staring on while Eva rummaged frantically through her closet. Every article of clothing she presented him received the same response from his lips. "It would look pretty on you." Because it would. Best to put his opinion in the simplest form possible. He could go on a long-winded rant about how fucking gorgeous she was and how every piece of clothing she wore was suddenly 10x prettier with it on her body, but Yoongi was a man of very few words.

After the 4th time, Eva sighed. "You really aren't much of a help y'know?" She turned a went back into her closet.

"Just being honest."

With little to no help from Yoongi, Eva settles on an outfit she's been meaning to wear for some time now, just never found the opportunity to. What better opportunity than now?

She doesn't hesitate to remove her shirt in front of him, her pants soon follow in suit. Yoongi's shameless in the way he eyes her up, soothing his gaze over the bare expanse of her skin covered by so very little. He hasn't thought about sex all that much, certainly, a few times when he was feeling extra domestic and thought Eva would make a wonderful mother. Figured maybe he could put a baby in her, raise a child with her, create a future.

He'd never let himself imagine for long. Reality hit maybe a little too hard. He probably wouldn't be the greatest dad. Yoongi didn't want to get his hopes up, envision a future that wasn't guaranteed.

Children with her. God- he was thinking about having fucking children with her.

"How does it look?"

Suddenly she's not two pieces of clothing away from being completely naked before him. She's wearing a milky white shirt, the type where you have to tie it in a bow in front of it would be open. So easily he could pull in one of the ends and undo the whole thing. She's wearing a pretty skirt, rather short, red with frills at the bottom because that seems to be her thing. Frills, lace, Bishop sleeves. His pretty girl.

Yoongi swallows anxiously. He's mesmerized, completely fucking dumbstruck. "You look gorgeous, angel. But that's nothing new." There's something so soft and tender in the way he looks at her. If Eva had been just a little more aware, she could have identified it as love, a topic they've strayed away from time and time again because it's a little too tender, too touchy for them to get to.

Yoongi got visibly uncomfortable around the word love. Even if it was referring to something other than their relationship. Having the people you care about violently ripped away from you at every turn tends to make the idea of love unappealing. He can almost guarantee the moment he speaks the word "love" into existence, things will go downhill. They always do.

He hopes to find a loophole in the system. He can love her without ever saying it. Adore her from a distance, admire her from afar. 

Would that even be enough? Realistically, no, it makes no difference whether he tells her he loves her or not, but Yoongi was living in no form of reality around her. His perception of reality itself was so fucking warped around her that he could find a perfectly logical reason to light his own house on fire.

She can't possibly be good for him. Absolutely not. This woman was going to be the one who would completely fucking destroy him, burn him to ash all with the most innocent, unassuming smile on her face. Her demise would be his but Yoongi prays it doesn't go the same way for her. 

During the car ride, Eva sings along to whatever song came on the radio even if she didn't know the lyrics. She doesn't question where Yoongi plans on taking her, just let what happens to happen...happen. She's too busy staring at the sunset outside of the window, watching the city melt away minute by minute until they found themselves in more rural areas.

There was nothing much to be seen beyond the open expanse of farmland and open fields. Eva almost screams when she sees a herd of cows in the distance. Her hands are pressed against the window as they pass by like a child gazing into a candy shop. "They're so cute. Cows are my favorite animals. I always wanted a cow." Yeah, other little girls want ponies to ride, Eva wanted a whole fucking cow.

They were on the road for nearly an hour before they arrived at their destination. Even then, Eva couldn't discern where they were meant to be, what this was meant to be for. They were at a pond, a very big one, but too small to be a lake.

"What's this?" She doesn't really understand as they get out of the car. "You don't plan on drowning me, do you?" She can hear Yoongi laugh as he slips his hand in hers. "No, I don't. It's just behind these trees if Hoseok set it up right." He had asked Hoseok to come up here and do this for him while he picked up Eva from work and took her home so she could get changed. 

"You owe me the fucking favor of a lifetime."

Yoongi led her around the bed to reveal a ledge over the water. A thick blanket was set down over the relatively smooth ledge with a basket set on it. A picnic it seemed to be, where they could watch the sunset together over the pond. Yoongi was more of a romantic than anyone would realistically give him credit for. It was clear he put in a lot of time and consideration into this.

Yoongi stands back, lets her take it in while waiting anxiously awaiting her reaction. He doesn't expect her to jump on him as she does, kissing him like she was ready to put out right here and now. She's lucky he has such stable footing or both of them would have been sent flying into the freezing water.

"I love it, Yoon. You're so sweet." Sweet, sweet, sweet. She always calls him sweet when he finds himself rather bitter. Eva's the sweet one, the one who tastes like fruit and candy, like the sticky sweet pastries she loves to bake so much. 

He had thought of everything she loved. The outdoors, baked goods, chocolate-covered strawberries, and put them all into one experience. It took a lot of fucking work. He spent the whole day after he dropped her off at work trying to bake shit for her, half of them ending up burnt. But he tried, he tried so hard because how could he possibly half-ass anything involving her?

Eva sits down, and lets Yoongi get things out of the basket, wine and glasses to contain it for the two of them, a container of chocolate-covered strawberries, and the various types of pastries he made. It was an attempt. That's how he'd describe them, an attempt.

"These probably taste like shit but I tried my best." He murmured almost sheepishly while cracking open the wine glass to pour them some. Eva took one of the containers, pried open the lid and took out a strawberry blondie square. She doesn't hesitate to take a bite out of it, humming like it was the best thing she's ever tasted in her life because that's just the person she was. She just appreciated the effort he put in to put this all together.

"It's the best thing I've ever tasted."

"Don't lie to me. It's mediocre at best."

Eva shook her head, grasping her glass to take a sip. "It really is. You got all your effort and affection baking into it. I can't wait to try the rest." That's why she declared it the best because he tried. That's all she ever wanted from him, for Yoongi to just try. That was good enough for her. But it never would be for Yoongi. Trying would never truly mean much unless results spawned from it. What good would trying do if it was for nothing?

Yoongi liked Eva telling him that stuff, even if he thought it was a bunch of crap, it made him feel a bit better about himself. That was her specialty, making him feel good about himself.

He loved Eva so much, he forgot how much he hated himself. She made him forget that he was deeply flawed, horribly scarred. almost unlovable. It was horribly dangerous to let your self-esteem solely rely on the opinions of a person other than yourself but if anyone knew Eva how he knew Eva, they'd feel the same. They'd know the feeling of revaluing everything in their lives based on how much she liked it. They'd know the feeling of pure joy knowing that no matter what they do, she'd see the greatest in them.

"No one should be defined by their worst moments." 

That almost brought him to tears.

Eva was a form of therapy everyone needed in their lives. She brings out the absolute greatest in people.

"I wanna go swimming. Come with?" Eva spoke on a whim. That's how most of her decisions were made and it hasn't failed her thus far. She got up without hearing Yoongi's response and began to undress before him once more, pulling at the end of her shirt he had thought about pulling a million times over and slipping it down her delicate shoulders. She removed her skirt next and let it drop around her ankles before stepping out of it.

Eva knew better than to just jump into cold water. That's a quick and sure way to drown. So She walked past Yoongi, bare feet against the ground as she made her way closer to the water's edge and slowly ease her way in.

The water rippled around her, each limb added to the mix ended in more ripples which started tight around her body and quickly lose momentum as they moved out from the source. Yoongi watches her swim further out and figures it's best that he joins her. So he gets up as well, takes off his jacket, soon followed by his shirt, shoes, socks, and pants to leave him in only his underwear just like her.

Eva ushered him forward, encouraging him to come out into the water with her. He waved her off, tiptoeing his way into the fucking freezing water. "This shit is fucking cold." He groaned as Eva came over and took his hands to pull him further into the water. "You'll get used to it. Don't be a baby."

Her giggle is made of air, of light, nothing tangible he can hold but everything he needed to survive. It made him forget about how cold the water was. He didn't even know he was submerging himself in it until he was neck deep, swimming right beside Eva while she splashed around in the water.

She dived beneath the surface, leaving only a ripple in her undying wake. Yoongi slips beneath the surface as well and his face is frigid. His hair defies all laws of gravity, floating in his face as he looks around for Eva in the water. He looks down, able to vaguely see the bottom through the darkness, rocky, rigid, able to cut if anyone were to be so careless.

There's a tap on his shoulder and Yoongi turns his gaze upward to see Eva looking down at him from above. Fading sunlight managed to find it's way through the thick tangles of her hair which also refuses to abide by gravity and float around her head. She smiles at him, points up before swimming to the surface.

Yoongi follows suit, gasping as his head breaks the smooth surface of water. He blinks out the water from his eyes, brushing his hair off his face and back out of the way. Bleary vision cleared and Yoongi's eyes quickly find Eva's.

She was so tragically beautiful, fatally gorgeous.

Her copper skin glimmers in the last desperate golden rays as the sun offers a goodnight to them. Her eyes turn into melted pools of chocolate with flakes of honey sprinkled across the way. Her once perfect curls are laid flat, brushed back out of her face with a few strands stuck to her skin at any place it could reach.

Water droplets dripped from her lashes like early morning dew after a long night of storms.

She's too pretty to be anything other than an angel. Too ethereal to be of this Earth. Yoongi almost feared she was a mirage, that if he attempted to reach out and touch her she'd go up in thin air and return to her heavenly plains.

Eva touched him instead because she knew he was real, the realest person she's ever met in her life. She moved closer to him with her hands on his shoulders as they bobble together in the water.

She always seemed to be the one to initiate kisses, affection, because Yoongi was always worried about it not being reciprocated. Better to let her make the first move and then react accordingly after that.

Eva's lips were everything they were ment to be, soft, caressing, affectionate, wet with fresh pond water. It's different than usual, more demanding in a way. She wants something from him and Yoongi's eagerly trying to decipher what that is.

It's not that he never expected Eva to want sex. It's just...she never seemed too interested in it or expressed it too him. Yoongi thought maybe she might have been a virgin, which there was absolutely nothing wrong with if she was, and was just scared to bring the topic up.

So when he finally picked up what she was putting down, Yoongi pulled back a bit, startled. "Are you sure?" He didn't want her to feel like she had to put out just because he did this for her. If she wanted this, he wanted her to be sure she wanted it.

Her plush bottom lip sits trapped between her sets of pearly whites and she nods silently before kissing him again. Her tongue flicks against his bottom lip, encouraging Yoongi to reciprocate which he happily does.

"Let's get back to land."

*.✧ Kᴀʏs Eɴᴅɪɴɢ Nᴏᴛᴇs

This chapter took so fucking long cuz I had to re-write it from scratch. I thought their old date was kinda boring so I decide to spice it up a bit, make it more romantic.

Smut chapter coming up next! I'm gonna have to re-write this one almost from scratch too so that ought to be fun.

Thank you all for reading. I hope you guys enjoyed and I wish you all a wonderful day/night.

사랑해

~Kay  (人 •͈ᴗ•͈)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 88.3K 67
"We're all addicted to something," Hoseok says, leaning closer to the expressionless male. "Mine, now, just happens to be you." In which Jung Hoseok...
450K 20K 105
The singer MAX introduces Suga to his cousin, Aubriella. Aubriella introduced MAX to Kpop and confided in him that one of Suga's songs saved her life...
87.7K 2.5K 31
๐—ฌ๐—ป ๐—ฅ๐—ผ๐˜† ๐—ฎ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต ๐˜†๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—น ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ผ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ž๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—บ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜ƒ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฑ๏ฟฝ...
111K 7.3K 88
๐€ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐›๐ฒ ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐. ๐–๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐›๐ž๐ญ๐ซ๐š๏ฟฝ...