Loving you

By wannasuckmydick

Beyoncé and Onika both have a crazy life, what happens when they fall in love and their crazy lives clash tog... More

1😐
2😑
3😶
4🥱
5😒
6😌
7🙄
8🥰
9😋
10🙃
11😅
12😙
13🧐
14🤯
15🤓
16🥶
17🤥
18😈
19🤒
20💨
21 ✌🏾🤏🏾🤏🏾
22 👻
23 🌚🌝.
24 🥷🏾
25 🕊
26 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩
27✨
28🫂
29
30🍃
31🎈
32🩸
33🧑‍🦯
34🕙
35🔫
36🗣
37🙏🏾
38⏳
39🔪
40🛁
41🥀
42💔
43🦍
43👅
44🏥
45🐥🐝
46😡
47👩‍👧‍👧
48🕹
49👮‍♀️
50💰
51
52
53😾
54🤫
55😞
56🤮
57
58
59
60
62
63
64
...!

61

1.2K 80 116
By wannasuckmydick

Onika pov:

"Damn" I mumbled looking at all the police cars surround Erykah house from a neighbors backyard. I didn't even do nothing yet. Wait.... well I did miss that court date maybe that's it.  "Let me get the hell out of here" I said then ran down the backyard jumping the gate to get to the alley.  "Hold on..." i paused looking around at this familiar looking alley then I gasped when it hit me. This the house we stole all that money from "i gotta get the hell outta here" I mumbled then ran deeper into the alley. I don't know where i'm going but oh well, I'll just come back in the morning. 

Beyonce pov:

"We're looking for Onika Maraj" The officer said. What did she do now ?  "She's not here, may I ask what you're looking for her for ?" Erykah asked. "She's a suspect for several murders, have you seen her around she's considered very dangerous" The officer said. I sighed and walked away from the door. It's always something. I walked to nika room and grabbed my phone calling chanel. 

"Hello"

"Chanel the police looking for nika"

"Why ?"

"Murder"

"Fuck, i'm on the way"

"She left"

"What you mean she left ?!"

"When the police banged on the door she ran out the back"

"Does she have her phone ?"

"no"

"man here I come"

The line went dead making me huff. Nika could go to jail for life. The thought of that made me tear up but I quickly pulled it together wiping my eyes. She's not gonna go to jail. It's just a mistake. But what if she really did kill them ? She's gonna go to jail for a long time if she doesn't beat the case. This is bad- a knock interrupted my thoughts then erykah walked in.

"Bey baby don't cry everything gonna be fine" she said coming over to hug me. "B-But what if she goes to jail" I asked crying into her shoulder. "Listen bey" she said pulling back looking into my eyes. "Nika is...., a hood rat basically it ain't no other way to put it" she said "we've been dealing with her and the police for as long as I can remember" she said gently wiping my tears. "It's nothing new, it comes with nika that girl is a whole big ass crazy package" she said making me giggle and nod in agreement. That girl do come with a lot, I wouldn't trade her for anybody else though. "I won't promise you she won't go to jail for this cause honestly there's no telling the outcome" she said sighing "But what I can promise is that if she has a bond, no matter what the price is I will get her out ok" she said and I nodded sniffing.

"Now lay down and get some sleep, don't let this keep you up all night" she said then kissed my cheek before walking out. I sighed then got in the bed cuddling into anastasias small body. I know erykah said don't let it keep me up all night but I couldn't help it. I can't stop thinking about what's gonna happen. I wonder if she's even ok right now. What if they got her ? Eventually  fell asleep with these questions on my mind.

-------- ------

"She's still gone" I asked walking into the living room seeing chanel and erykah talking. It's the next morning and nobody has heard from nika, no one even knows where she is. "yea" chanel said lowly then sighed. "her ass said she wasn't gone do this shit nomo" she mumbled making me look at her confused. "Do what ?" I asked and she looked over at erykah who scoffed "You brought it up muthafucka" she mumbled. Chanel smacked her lips then looked back at me "Some years ago nika was on the run from the police, she never got caught but her she got her ass beat" she said "Man that shit was crazy" Erykah said lowly. "Had me feeling like Queen Latifah in set it off, and I wasn't even the one running from the police" she finished. 

"So she's on the run ?" I asked and they shrugged. "We don't know what she's doing, but if she is this finna be a crazy ass next couple of months" chanel said. I stood there taking all this in then I heard noises coming from the kitchen making me along with chanel and erykah look over. "Who that" I asked with a raised eyebrow. "Ain't nobody in that kitchen" Erykah said pointing. "Ain't the backdoor back there" I asked then all of a sudden somebody in a hot pink ski mask ran in here scaring me. Erykah grabbed a gun and the person quickly threw their hands  "Aye, aye wait" they said taking the mask off and it was nika crazy ass. "Bitch" chanel said mugging her "Heyyyyy" she dragged out smiling then looked at me. "Baaabbyyyy I couldn't sleep without you" she said pouting then threw herself into my arms.

"Where did you go" I asked rubbing her back "To one of my dead opps house" she said then giggled after. "You idiot" I gritted smacking her head. "Ouch bey what the hell" she said flinching back holding her head. "Why would you do that" I said glaring at her "Cause I ain't wanna go to jail duhh" she said in a duh tone rolling her eyes. She about to make me mad. "What they want me for ?" she asked looking back at erykah. "Murder"

Onika pov:

"Murder" Erykah said and I felt my heart drop to my ass. Murder ? I ain't never killed nobody... Ok that's a lie but still. "Welp goodbye ya'll" I said shrugging "Where you going" chanel asked with a raised eyebrow. "Africa" I mumbled about to walk to my room "Can I come" bey asked making me smile. "Hell yea my sexy carmel can come" I said smirking seeing her look down blushing . "Cookie just turn yourself in" chanel said and I sighed. 

"If it's a bond you know i'll bail you out just like every other time" erykah said. "And what if it's not" I asked "I'll help you break out" bey said smiling. "Awww you gone be my bonnie" I asked smiling at her "No" she said holding her hand up causing my smile to fade. "i'm just gone help my clyde" she said smiling "awwww" I cooed pecking her lips a few times. "No ya'll ain't gone do none of that shit, cookie just do the smart choice" chanel said. "I can't" I said lowly "Why not" she asked and I huffed. Might as well tell they ass. 

"Chanel you know I was raped when I got kidnapped right" I asked and she nodded "Well.... Long story short i'm pregnant" I said then everybodys jaw dropped. I looked down at my finger nervously mainly nervous for how bey is feeling but they never said nothing, they just stayed silent. "i'm gonna go talk to fat mama" I said lowly breaking the silence then rushed out going to my room. I walked in closer the door behind me feeling the strong urge to cry but I shook it off. There's no reason to cry. I walked over to dagga and smiled down at her seeing she was sleeping still. 

"Wake up baby" I said gently pulling her binky out her mouth. She sucked on the air before realizing the binky was gone and opened her eyes about to cry until she seen me. "Hi mama" I said brightly picking her up. She smiled reaching for my face so I leaned in allowing her to touch my nose. "I gotta talk to you baby" I said, even though she's a baby and don't understand what's going on I still feel like I should tell her. "Mommy's might be gone for a while" I said feeling my chest get heavy. I gotta face it, actions have consequences now it's time for mine. I can pray I beat the case but I might not. "But even if I do you'll still see me every saturday" I said with a small smile then I heard the door open.

Bey walked in and came over to me. "Are you gonna keep the baby" she asked placing her hand on my stomach "i don't know" I whispered looking down at my stomach. I don't wanna kill it but at the same time I don't know if I would be able to love it due to the way I got it. "I'm gonna support what ever you do bubba" she said hugging me. "I'm sorry that happened to you" she mumbled then pulled back placing her head on mine. "It's not your fault" I mumbled and she sighed "What you gonna do baby" she asked lowly.

"Turn myself in"

Hello

This was a short chapter

Also this book is over in like probably five chapter, idk but it's almost over

Alsoooo on a happy note I grew some balls and kissed my crush today, but I ran after and went home

Anywayssss how was ya'll day

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.3K 2.5K 28
It stops at a crime that im gonna make you mine. G!P Onika
199K 8.7K 32
Nicki grew up in an abusive house hold. Her father beats her mother he's an alcoholic. He ends up beating Nicki and she runs away and runs into Bey w...
185K 9.3K 67
"One finds limits by pushing them." Onika Maraj is a valorous and soft-hearted mother with a great head on her shoulder. So many odds has been stack...
35.5K 2.8K 39
She's stays across the street. Most times she just stared. I don't know why but I couldn't wait for us to meet. Even though people called her weird. ...