Awake.

By cvrvmvrie

After aundreya has woken up as a vampire, there is a life of complications and suprises. More

Chapter 1 .
Chapter 2 .
Chapter 3 .
Chapter 4 .
Chapter 5 .
Chapter 6.
Chapter 8 .
Chapter 9.
Chappy 10.
Chappy 11.
Chapter 12.
chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Side note.
Chapter 15
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
note
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Note
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 7 .

30.2K 587 146
By cvrvmvrie

Woken chap 7

Chapter 7.

I didn't want to admitt it.. But I'm SO nervous about going back to the house. I've been away for like 5 days now. Will they be mad? Will they still talk to me? Will Damien talk to me? Is he still mad? Why was he looking for me when he came home?

All these questions went through my head on the way. And I knew jay was reading my mind because he was smirking and shaking his head.

Get out of my head , boy.

I thought. Jay chuckled and looked back at me with amusement. " cupcake, if the guys really love you like they say they do, They will be happy you are back and they will talk to you. When I left they all wanted to come look for you too but I said no. Believe it or not.. Damien wanted to come too. " he said.

" the guys have never said they loved me." I pointed out. Jay smirked. " not to your face."

I smiled. " still think he's gay." I muttered under my breath looking away from Him.

" I heard that. " jay said looking over his shoulder at me. I smiled innocently but couldn't help but laugh. Jay laughed with me.

I walked a little faster and took his hand in mine. In a friendly gesture. Nothing more. He looked at me quizzically

and smiled after a few seconds. He squeezed my hand and I squeezed back.

" so jayson, did you and Cecilia make up?" I asked. He smiled wider at the sound of her name. Wow. He's really falling hard. He nodded. " yes we did."

He just left it at that. " come on jayson! I'm a girl! I need details!!" I said frusteratedly. Jay rolled his eyes. " you can get all the juicy details from her." he said.

I sighed angrily. I still don't like that bitch.

Jay looked at me scowling. I guess he heard me calling her a bitch? I chuckled at him. His face scrunched up in confusion.

" what's funny?" he asked.

I laughed lightly again. " your so whipped." I said.

His scrunched face broke into a smile. " I know. Love is great isn't it?" he asked.

My smile faltered and I looked away from him. Fighting tears. I'm a vampire! Why am I so emotional!?

" newborns are always emotional. Your a girl so it's worse." jay said. I was still looking at the ground and kicking rocks blocks away with as much force as I could.

Love Hurts. I thought to myself.

I was suddenly pushed up against the wall and looking to big brown eyes. " cupcake, dont think that Damien doesn't love you anymore. He loves you very much and never forget that. I've never seen Damien so whipped over a girl. Actually, correction. He's NEVER been whipped on anyone. He was just upset that day. He was being jealous of me is all. Don't feel hurt by his words. Yes they were hurtful, but when Damien is angry, he will do and say things he doesn't mean." jay said looking into my eyes.

I slowly nodded and attacked jay in a hug. " jay. You have no idea how much you mean to me. Your the bestest friend anyone could ever have." I said.

I pulled away and smiled at jay. A smile that he gladly returned. Then we walked on towards the house.

----- infront of the house -------

OH SHIT! I was so nervous. Why am I so nervous. I stopped right at the front door. Staring at it.

jay rolled his eyes at me. " it's just the guys cupcake. Stop being so nervous."

He opend the door ushering me to go in first. I took a deep breath and walked in. The smell was so familiar I smiled. I walked into the living room, and I wasn't nervous anymore.

As soon as I walked in all the guys looked up at me in shock. Damien was there too. Just staring at me.

" uhh.. Hey g-" I didn't finish. I got attacked by Jake.

" AUNDREYA WHITE! don't ever leave this house again! We were so worried! I love you so don't ever leave." he said to me. I smiled and hugged him again and kissed him on the cheek. " I love you too Jake. " i said smiling.

I glance at damien. He still looked shocked but now he looked at me regret in his eyes. I quickly looked away only to get squished into another hug by derrek. " Aundreya. Don't ever run away again. I love you too." he said.I kissed him on the cheek.

" and I love you." I said smiling. He smiled back and sat down beside Jake.

" HEY! what about me!? I love you too!" Stephan yelled pouting. I rolled my eyes and opend my arms for him. " as I love you." I said.

Stephan smiled and ran into my arms. I kissed him on the cheek too.

" ok so what's up with the outfit?" derrek asked. I shrugged.

" robbed a clothing store."

The guys laughed and Jake gave me a high five. But the he noticed something. " your eyes. There so black. I've never seen.. Their not even changing with your emotions. " Jake gasped.

" YOUR A DEATH BRINGER!" Jake yelled.

Everyone in the room gasped and stared at me exept for me and jay. We already knew this.

" I know her weakness too." jay said smiling. All the guys looked at him. " what is it?" Jake asked.

" Damien." jay blurted. I put my face in my hands and shook my head. Sure go around telling everyone.

I felt a presents infront of me. I looked up into those black eyes I love so much. Damien stared down at me with a big smile.

" don't worry your my weakness too," he whispered huskily into my ear. A shiver of pleasure went through my body. I closed my eyes and when I opend them everyone gasped. Exept me and jay.

Damien broke into the biggest smile I have ever seen.

" aundreya. I'm so sorry about what I said. I didn't mean any of it I swear. I love you so much and when you said you liked jayson.. I just got jealous and angry. Don't hate me. Please?" Damien said looking ashamed.

" I could never hate you. Ever." I said smiling. Damien let out a sigh of relief and pressed his lips onto mine. I eagerly kissed him back. God I missed him so much!

He pulled away and smirked at my pouting expression. I groaned and pulled his face back down to mine. He laughed at me but didn't reject. I wrapped my hands around his neck and he snaked his arms around my waist. His smooth lips fit perfectly with mine. Oh how I loved this boy.

'I love you too.' Damien said in my head. I smiled and deepend the kiss. Soon one kiss turned into a hot makeout session. Tongue and all.

" OKAY! get a fucking room. Jeez." jayson whined.

Me and Damien laughed and pulled apart. We went and sat down on the couch hand in hand.

" you know. It's funny how quick I took you back." I said playing with damiens big pale fingers. Damien chuckled. " I'm just that irrisistable." he said cockily.

I laughed and kissed his lips lightly.

He pulled my waist down and made me straddle him. I giggled and he smiled up at me. I kissed him again and ran my hands down his chest. He moaned into my mouth and I smiled. I missed hearing him moan. 5 days is a long time for me to be apart from Damien.

I heard groans,chuckles and ' really's?' and then footsteps fading away. The guys left. HAHA.

Damien chuckled. " we really know how to clear a room." he said.

I laughed. " just shut up and kiss me."

" yes ma'am" he saluted me and attacked my lips. I giggled as he pushed me down on the couch.

" I missed you so much baby girl," he said. I smiled. " I missed you too."

Suddenly I was thrown out from under damien and looking shocked into the face of some vampire I didn't know. " stay the fuck away from Damien, you slut. He's MINE!" the guy yelled.

Was he gay? wow. Damien groaned. " go away Marc !" he yelled.

I couldn't help it. I burst out laughing staring between so called Marc and Damien. Marc glared at me and when I met damiens eyes he looked amused at my reaction. He had a small smile playing on his lips.

" sorry Marc ," I sneered his name," but Damien's taken. This sexy peice of ass is all mine. " I said winking at Damien. Damien smiled loveingly at me.

Marc did something I didn't expect. He slapped me. HE SLAPPED ME!

I felt my eyes go dark. Not just my iris. The whole eye. I was beyond pissed. Damien even looked a little scared.

He did not just go there. I stood up slowly and glared menacingly at Marc. He flinched away from me and his eyes widened.

" your.. She's ..." he looked at Damien and Damien smirked and nodded. " if I were you Marc. I'd run for your life." Damien said to Marc.

I tilted my head at Marc. He looked back at me and slowly backed up. I followed him.

He's going to regret laying a finger on me.

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT !!!!!!!!

VOTE VOTE VOTE !!!!!!!!!

FAN FAN FAN !!!!!!!!!!

Love yu guys :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

834K 30K 69
When Alexandra died, in the most boring everyday way possible, she never expected to wake up again. When she does, she doesn't know what shocks her...
38 4 6
After being subjected to secret experiments, a man finds himself transformed into a vampire, thrust into the hidden and complex society of his new ki...
17.2K 438 19
elena wakes up and ber life changed before her eyes
3.7K 207 26
I passed out one day, and I woke up to a familiar voice. [Aspirant! Welcome to the Nightmare Spell. Prepare for your First Trial...]