Pehla Nasha

De SleepingSnowFlake

It the story based on teenage love, it revolves around Vansh Raisinghania and Riddhima Sharma. It is the stor... Mai multe

Preface
Introduction
Chapter 1 : Stepping Stone for Friendship
Chapter 2 : Support
Chapter 3 : Song of Nature
Chapter 4 : Another Encounter
Chapter 5 : Sweet or Sour??!!!
Chapter 6 : Is it Real ?!
Chapter 7 : Dinner
Chapter 8 : Mirage
Chapter 9 : Stubborn
Chapter 11 : Frequency Mismatched
Chapter 12 : Aa Gaye Hum
Chapter 13 : Falling For You
Chapter 14 : Sahil
Chapter 15 : Ice Cream
Chapter 16 : Infatuation.....?!
Chapter 17 : Pink Rose
Chapter 18 : Woolgathering !!????
Chapter 19 : Am I ready?!!!!
Chapter 20 : Spill the Beans
Chapter 21 : Unexpected Confession
Chapter 22 : Fire and Ice
Chapter 23 : Tsomgo Lake
Chapter 24 : Bonfire
Chapter 25 : Last Day
Chapter 26 : Conspiracy
Chapter 27 : A Nightmare
Chapter 28 : Bid Adieu
Chapter 29 : Unbearable Heartache
Chapter 30 : Wilderness
Chapter 31 : Puchka
Chapter 32 : Ashtami Pooja
Chapter 33 : Broken But Beautiful
Chapter 34 : Second Chance??!!!
Chapter 35 : Can Ever Be Reconcile???
A Light hearted Activity
Chapter 36 : Reverie
Chapter 37 : Truth Prevailed
Chapter 38 : I still love you !
Choose a cover
Chapter 39 : Meri Raahein Tere Tak Hain
Chapter 40 : Togetherness
Chapter 41 : A New Dawn
Chapter 42 : Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna
New Story Update

Chapter 10 : Dilemma

1.7K 186 125
De SleepingSnowFlake

Riddhima was seating adjust to Vansh's bed, she was staring him with utmost affection and empathy.

"I don't know from where to start, I think I should have listened to Aastha.  I believe sorry will also not work now. As I did very immature thing."

She forwarded her hand towards Vansh, she caressed his dripped hand,

"Sorry!!!"

"Please try to forgive me if ever you can!"

A tear drop slipped from her eye.

Vansh sensed this and opened his eyes. He saw Riddhima sitting next to his bed. As he was so weak he couldn't get up but he moved his fingers.

Riddhima felt Vansh moved his fingers, she saw him,

They both had an emotional moment.

"How are you now?" She asked with utmost care.

Vansh : "Better"

Riddhima : "you are still having high fever. What was the need to do such crazy thing? I mean you have no care for yourself?!"

Vansh : "I just wanted to show I am more Stubborn than you "

Riddhima : "you know few minutes before I was saying that I did such immature thing but you are way ahead than me."

Vansh : "I have to be as I am "Vansh Raisinghania" he was getting stressed as he couldn't speak much due to weakness.

Riddhima : "you please keep quite. And take rest, we can have a seperate discussion for this later on"

Vansh : "Definitely."

He was still holding her, Riddhima was staring him.

Just when Vishal came with coffee, Riddhima signed Vansh to leave her hand but Vansh wasn't leaving it.

Vishal noticed this but he ignored,

Vansh : "Vishal is my buddy, I don't need to hide anything from him"

Vansh made his grip firm on Riddhima's palm.

Vishal : "so you woke up! Now how do you feel?"

Vansh : "Top of the world." He tried to smile a bit

Vishal : "ofcourse! By the way I have informed Nilam Aunty (Vansh's mother) she will be here anytime soon."

Vansh : "oh my god, now melodrama will start."

Riddhima : "you must not use such words for your mother. She must be worried for you "

Vansh : "yah... It's her passion to get worried for me."

Vishal forward cup of coffee to Riddhima,

"Should I get something for you Vansh?"

Vansh : "no Nothing. I don't need anything now." He had a glance at Riddhima.

All three were conversing with each other. After few minutes Vishal was called by doctor to bring some medicine.

Now vansh and Riddhima were only in the room.

Riddhima : "now I think I should leave."

Vansh : "why? No you are not going anywhere."

Riddhima : "it's already been two hours now I have to go."

Vansh : "so it's time constraint for me!! Amazing" said in a sarcastic way

Riddhima : "it is not like that, I have to attend classes also as I have no excuses like I am unwell"

Vansh : "then make one "

Riddhima : "you are crazy....!"

Vansh : "Yes for you ...."

Riddhima : "vansh... ! Let's not talk about this please."

Vansh : "why are you always keep yourself reminding that you are from middle class and I am from a rich family...!"

Riddhima : "I said that let's not discuss it right now.. please ! I don't want that your condition will get  worsen."

Vansh : "we must not run away from the truth Riddhima... I know my impression is not good in your mind but still there are many aspects which you have explored yet !"

Riddhima : "means ?!"

Vansh : "you are so dumb. Now prove me wrong by finding answer of this"

Riddhima : "see vansh ! We can only be friends but nothing more than that. I don't want to complicate my life. I am here for studies"

Vansh : "so am I Riddhima... Ok let's be friends... Will start afresh.... Hi I am Vansh Raisinghania....!!"

Riddhima : "Vansh... I know that... I mean... Ok... Let's be Friends!"

Vansh smiled seeing at her.

Riddhima : "you want to have something?!"

Vansh : "hmm water please"

Riddhima poured water from a jug, and  forwarded glass to him. She made him drink from her hand.

"Thank you!"

Riddhima : "take care of yourself now I have to leave."

Vansh : "ok... Bye"

Riddhima : "I will call you in evening."

Vansh : "I'll be waiting"

Riddhima : "We are friends !!"

Vansh : "to whom you are reminding, me or yourself?!"

Riddhima didn't reply and after saying bye she left  the room.

As soon as she came out from the room, sneha saw her.

Sneha's POV "what the hell! What's she's doing here?! I will tackle her later on let me first see Vansh"

She entered into the room, before having a glance Vansh said "so you came again, just accept it you also can't....." Before he could complete his line he saw upward and was hell shocked as Sneha was standing there.

Sneha : "to whom you were addressing? That LS?!"

Vansh : "have you come here to interrogate me?"

Sneha : "ofcourse not. But I believe you haven't miss me. Well... As I have come let me complete the formalities... How are you??"

Vansh : "fine..."

Sneha : "what was the need to roam in such weather?!"

Vansh : "I wasn't roaming though."

Sneha : "Then?!"

Vansh didn't answer her,

Sneha : "ok... You seem sound and better now,  so take care and I'll take your leave. Call me if you need anything."

Vansh : "Sure, thanks for concerned"

Sneha rolled her eyes and stormed out of room and was fuming in anger.

"I will not leave her, she snatched my vansh from me. I mean what kind of spell she has applied. Now vansh don't talk to me , even he didn't bother either."

She started her car and made her way to school.

Vansh was lost in thoughts of Riddhima,

"Why are you not understanding my condition. Well I am not surprised as till now I also haven't experienced such feeling for anyone. I also know that you have no trust on me. But I will wait and I know one day you will definitely have trust that my feelings are pure."

Riddhima was on her way to school,

"I just can't loose my arms, my parents are doing struggle to give me best education and I can't get indulge in such thing. For me my goal should be study only. I can't let them feel that I took advantage of their liberty."

************************************
This is it for this chapter guys!!

So what's your take on, what will be the destiny of vansh and Riddhima? And sneha.... What is she upto???

Coming chapters will unfold answers of all these.....

Stay tuned to know more....

I will try to update soon...

Till then stay safe stay happy....

Story will be continued in next chapter....

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

4.5K 379 50
Love is not a bed of roses rather its a path of thrones. ~~~~~~ "Who do you think you are Mr Aditya Malhotra?" She asked hiting his chest. "Your bel...
2.1K 110 5
Continuation of Unrealistic love! Sahir Advani, the rich spoilt brat is now facing the extreme downs in his life. Addiction to luxury coupled with th...
544K 33.4K 97
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
997K 53.8K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...