The Replaced Bride(Completed)

By FlowerVine98

She is Bubbly, He is Arrogant She is the ray of sunshine, He is full of darkness. This story about an plus s... More

Author's Note
Character Info
Prologue
Chapter 1 - Her
Chapter 2 - Him
Chapter-3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Epilogue😍
Author's Note

Chapter 56

17.8K 658 83
By FlowerVine98

*** There will be an plenty of mistakes. Sorry guys I don't get time. And lastly sorry for the mistakes. Happy reading ***

Malarvizhi pov:

Before I went out of his cabin I again tried my luck, with my puppy face in before of Aaditya.

"Aadi" I called him. I become so desperate to be with him.

"Yes baby" he said to me, but he is doing his work. Ahhh. Really he sucks at romance. Vikram is right.

"Aadi I think my head is paining" when I said this, he just like that came before me and started to inspect me even grabbed my hand to get out of the cabin. I think to hospital. Oh my god. Right now am feeling guilty. I just want to test that  will he see me or not. But its gone wrong.

"Malar come on we will go to the hospital baby" he said to me.

"Aadi Aadi stop I was kidding" I said to him.

"Am sorry." I said to him. He glared at me.

"Then what I will do, when you were not at all considering me. That's why" I said to him.

"So my wife wants my attention" Aaditya asked me. By standing behind  me and placing his left hand in my bare waist and navel. I just leaned over him such that my back is touching his front. My breathing turned to abnormal. Because of his mere touch.

"Y... Ye.... Yessss" I said to him stutteringly.

"Okay then" Saying this he placed his head in my neck and started to give the sloppy kisses. And even started to play in my stomach with his fingers by doing circles or something. Ahhhh. This is so intense for me.

"Aa... Aadiiii" I moaned.

"Yes malar say my name" he said to me In between his kisses.

"Aadi" I again said to him.

"Mmm baby. Do you need anything" he said to huskily in my ear and bited there too.

"Yeah you" I said to him. I don't even know what am blabbering right now.

"Am already yours baby. Am yours only. And You are mine" he said to me.

"Ahhhh.... Aa... Aadii I love you soo much." I said to him.

He grabbed and turned me. I breathed heavily.

He smiled freaking smiled at me. Without giving any thoughts I kissed him again.

After a long kiss we both parted.

"I I....." did he going to propose me.

"You" I asked him slurpily.

"I I think it's enough. You can go now to your floor" he said to me.

"Ahhhh" I shouted at him.

"You are Bad Aaditya" I said to him and came out of his clutch. And then started to move.

But he again grabbed me from behind and wrapped his hands around my waist.

"Before going, make sure your are properly wearing your dress. Because right now you are so sexy with your blowse being half undone, your navel is on display,  your face is having so much of evidence about our kisses. And I don't want others to see what is mine. Do I? " he said to huskily. Oh my god.

"O..okay"i said to him.

" Come on I will help you"he said to me.

Then he helped me with everything. He is cute right. Yup he is only mine❤️.

"You are perfect now" he said to me. I nodded my head and kissed him, just placed my lips and gone out of his cabin.

"Good afternoon mam" PA said to me.

He even smiled at me. Oh my god this is so embarrassing to me.

'Then you don't get embrassed for asking your husband straightly.' my mind asked me.

'He is mine. I can do anything with him. We are married for freaking 9 months. I need him.'I replied to it.

"Good afternoon anna" I said to him. He might be elder to my husband right.

He smiled brightly.

Then I entered into the lift and pressed my floor button. What we both did in his cabin. Uffff it's so romantic man. I became so addictive to his kisses.

Am having an full smile right now. Who will not.

Then I entered into my floor. Okay. Everyone looking at me, some were glaring, some were having an fear over me. Hahhha. Oh my god. But I won't do anything with this title right. I mean I want to be like my old self. I just want everyone to speak with me. Thats it. But hereafter not even one member is going to speak with me.

"Malar you were called by manager in her cabin. She asked me to inform you when you come " one of my colleague said to me. While am sitting in my cubicle.

"Oh okay." I said to her and even tha ked her. Then I gone to that smirthi cabin.

"Excuse me smirthi" I knocked her door.

"Yes come in" her voice came.

I gone inside and waited.

"Take your seat" she said in an arrogant tone. Okay. I too sat in the chair.

"So, you are his wife. How he even fell for you." she asked me.

"I think it's none of your concern. It's our personal life. Don't poke your nose over it" I said to her.

"Oh I see. You think you are having your husband support right." she asked me.

"Definitely" I said to her.

"Don't think much. He will leave you once he got bored on you. Hahha. And you are not any beauty right. So it's even easy to get bored with you. Funny right. Soon you will become single. Mark my words fatty. You can go out now fatty" she said to me.

"If you think I will be keep mum. Then you were wrong smirthi" saying this I really slapped her. What the fuck she is thinking.

" How was the slap. My life with my husband is not at all an concern for you. Just look at your life. Don't even try to interfere in my life okay. And if you ever call me fatty. Then that will be your last day. Don't you think to body shame or others, you will see my wrath. Mind it " saying this I get out from her cabin. I thought of not slapping her. But when she spoke ill about my hubby I can't able to tolerate. She even acted right, by fakely speaking with my husband. Ufff. How much I beleived her. Because of her now my Aaditya is not speaking properly with me.

I then gone to my work place and started to do my work. Yeah work is important right. I thought we will do romance, but see right now am romancing with this work.

"Malar" it's krithi voice.

I turned and seen krithi is standing beside me. I smiled at her.

"Sorry sorry its Mrs. Malarvizhi Aaditya Kumar right" I smiled more now.

I blushed at that tag for Mrs.

"Krithi" I shouted at her.

"What" she asked me innocently. She is not, because she is shouting this before everyone.

"I came to know that Anna introduced you as his wife before everyone" she again shouted.

"Krithi please stop shouting. See everyone is seeing us" I said to her.

"Okay okay" saying this she took me to somewhere. I too followed her as I don't want more attention towards me.

She took me to the cafeteria but no one is present here. Yeah it's post lunch right.

We both settled in one place

"Malar am so happy for you girl" she said to me.

"Uhhh" I don't know what to say. Because am so happy right now.

"But Aaditya is not speaking properly with me" I said to her. Because I want to share this news with someone.

"Hy malar what were you speaking" she asked me.

"Yeah krithi, he is not speaking properly with me" I said to her.

"Good, you deserve this. How you spoke with him in present of me right." she said to me. Am ashamed of myself.

"But it's during my amnesia state right. I had more insecurities at that time krithi" I said to her.

"Okay okay malar. Anna won't be angry with you for more time. This 7 months are hell for him. I know how much he suffered. He daily used to sneak in your room both in his house and even in my house too. Just to cuddle with you. He can't be angry with you for long time baby. And you know he daily used to follow you in bus, because for your health condition as you were abruptly stopped coming along with him right" what she is saying. We both slept in the same room for the past months. How comes I don't know.

I think its all because of that tablets. Oh that's why I felt secured in my sleep. My Aaditya baby.

He even travelled in bus just for me. How sweet of him right.

'But what did I do, always hurted him either by words or by my actions. This is all because of those fucking insecurities which inculcate by these fucking society.' even I started to cry.

"Malar why are you crying baby" krithi asked by standing up from her seat. I just hugged her by sitting itself.

"I hurted him" I said to her.

"It's okay malar, Anna will come around you in shortly. No worries okay" she said to me.

"No he won't" I said to her.

"Malar" it's an Aaditya voice. I just turned back, there he is standing in the entrance of the cafe.

After seeing him I stood up and gone towards him slowly. How he came here.

I gone and hugged him.

"Aadi am sorry please" I said to him. He hugged me tightly. We didn't share anything, just kept standing in the cafe by hugging. That's it.

He left me to cry, I cried to wash out my every fucking insecurities, for every wasted time by hurting him, for  everything....

He just kept his chin over my head.

"Cry baby" he said to me.

I tried to pinch in his stomach, but can't able to as he didn't even having an free muscles. He is having an strong muscles which I couldn't able to hold in my fingers.

"Aadi I couldn't able to pinch you" I said to him.

He laughed at that.

"Seriously malar you want to pinch me" he asked me. I nodded my head.

"Yes I want to, how many times you pinched me when I didn't open my mouth while you were kissing me." I said to him. Oh my god. I instantly closed my eyes after thinking what I said to him.

"Malar hahaaaaa" he even have the audicity to laugh over me. Haaaa

"Aaditya" I said to him.

"Yes malar" he asked me.

"Nothing, why you came here" I asked him.

"What else I will do my dear baby, when I read the message from krithi that you were crying. How can I simply sit in my cabin" he asked me.

" Awww aadi, then why are you not speaking with me properly" I asked him seriously.

"Am speaking with you only baby." he said to me. Ahhh. Fuck this man.

"Go away" I shouted at him.

"Malar" he looked at me.

"Sorry" I again said to him. Why am behaving like this. This man is not at all speaking with me. That is the reason am behaving like this. Actually he is speaking only, but I felt something is off.

"Angel just stay calm." he said to me.

"*Throat cleared* I think this is office, please give some respect to the work place" krithi said to us and gone out of the cafe.

"Angel come on we will go" he said to me.

"Okay" I said to him.

He grabbed my hand and then we both entered into our office.

"Aadi Aadi you know one thing, we already met even before our marriage. One day I came late, I get collided with you only. And you even grabbed me before I fell into the floor. How romantic! . We are destined right" I said to him. Because, I got to know at that day of my accident.

"I know" he said it like an normal phrase.

I just closed my mouth.

"Okay" saying this I entered into the lift first and he followed me. If he won't speak with me, then I too won't disturb him.

"Malar" he called me.

"Mmm" I just kept seeing the lift doe. Suddenly the door becomes very interesting one to me.

"Malar see me" he said to me.

"Why I have to" I asked him angrily.

"Please" he asked me.

Ahhh this man, can't even able to angry for 5 mins.

"Why please" I asked him, like he speaking. Heeee.....

"Come here" he called me.

"Okay" saying this. I gone towards him.

He wrapped his hand over my waist and side hugged me.

He just kissed my head. Atleast he could have given in my lips.

But it is cute right.

Then I gone to my cabin to work. And yeah he too gone to his cabin. Ufff

"Malar concentrate on your work. Atleast you can get appraisal right." I said to myself. uff yeah what else I can do. Is this how an husband will treat his wife. My man is useless.

I then immersed in my work. Around evening I gone to his cabin.

I knocked his cabin door. PA didn't stop me.

" Come in" I heard his voice. Even this hear sexily to me. You become so dirty malar.

I entered into his room. There again he is typing vigorously. Uffff.

"Aaditya good evening" I don't know what else to speak.

"Malar you! Good evening" he said to me and started to do his work.

I took my seat in the sofa. And started to see around for some time. Then I started to see my husband. Nothing just eye rapping him.

Ahhhh his eyes, his lips. I just started to see him dreamily at him. Then I don't know when I slept, but I slept.

After sometimes I wokeup but am in the car. Oh my god. Did he just took me from his floor to the parking lot. Uffff. I just seen his shoulder muscles ahhh he is having strong muscles man. He is more manly with his half hand shirt, watch everything. He is speaking with someone through his ear pod.

So I thought of stopping my eye rapping. Yeah now I started to see around through the window.

When we reached home, he just clutched my hand in his hand. I blindly followed him just seeing him.

After seeing us mom smiled.

"Anni" Vikram shouted at me.

"Yes Vikram" I too said enthusiasticly.

"You don't have any pain right" he asked me by hugging me.

"Yes Vikram. Am perfectly alright" I said to him.

"I missed you badly anni" he said to me. Aww this boy.

"Okay okay levae her Vikram" Aaditya said to him.

I glared at him.

"Okay okay. I won't touch your wife. You don't have to get jealous bro." Vikram said to Aaditya. I laughed at him. Awwww if he is possessive about me he could have said his like to me right. I seriously need to know his like /love towards me. I know he like me, but love?

Its okay my love is enough for both of us.

" Vikram"Aaditya shouted.

He laughed and runned from the hall. Nakul is seeing this with an smile in his face.

I still remember when I said to him to take care of brother. He took care of Nakul. I don't have words to describe Aaditya. He is one precious gem, I want to keep him within myself.

Then we both gone to our room. I have to take care of him today.

"Malar first go and freshen up" he said to me as soon as I sat in the bed. I glared at him and murmured some incoherent words at him.

"Okayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy" I said to him more or like shouted at him. Hahaaaa

I first gone and took the shower and changed into the clothes which I take with myself.

When I came out, Aaditya is not in the bedroom. He might come, so I just gone towards the bed. But!

There is an gift pack in the bed. Who kept this. So with an doubt I took the gift pack and started to inspect that.

" To my lovely wife......" it has this words.

This is Aaditya handwriting. Did he gave me an gift. Wow....

I just opened it fastly. Inside the box there is an dress. An t shirt with an Jean overcoat and an Jean. What this I won't use. Uffff. I will look ugly in it.
I thought of keeping the box return in the bed, but I seen an paper in the bed it must be under the box.

I took it and opened it.

"My angel,
       Please wear it. I will be waiting for you outside of our home. Don't even think of keeping aside this clothes. Please wear it baby. Just to your husband. You are speaking about  body positivity right. It is one among those. I know you love these kind of clothes. Please for me wear this. Waiting to see you, don't make me wait for long time! "

I instantly smiled at this. Yeah I love Western outfits. But didn't tried because of this society speakings. Fuck this.

I just took the dress and get changed into the closet and then for my hair, I just did the pony tail. Then I kept the vermilion over my head and changed my earrings. And had bindhi. That's it.

Then I grabbed my phone and gone out of our room. In the hall no one presents. Okay. So I just fastly moved out of the room and then walked swiftly to out.

I gone out of the mansion. I thought of calling Aaditya. But someone came in the bike. So I just backed away from that man thinking about thief, because that moron stopped his bike beside me. Ufff.

But but that man took his helmet from his head, I just melted at that site. He even shaked his hair, my Aaditya it is. Ahhh what an stylish man. I then and there drooled over him.

He placed his helmet over the tank. And turned towards me.

"Hai baby" he said to me. I just dreamily seen him. Ahhhhh.....

Can I eat him right, now itself!

"H... Hi Aaditya" I said to him.

"You look handsome" I really said to him. Because he is wearing the same dress as me. We both are twinning.

"You too beautiful baby" he said to me. I know I won't be beautiful, but it's okay.

"Come on" he shown his hand towards me.

I took his hand.

"Come on malar hop on to the bike" he said to me.

"What" I asked him.

"Yes malar come on" he said to me again.

"Aadi this is my first time in this type of bike" I said truthfully to him. Yeah he is having an freaking Ducati.

"Trust me malar" he said to me.

"More than me" I said to him. He smiled at me.

He helped me in hoping the bike.

"Don't worry. I will drive you safely. Just wrap your hands over my stomach. And just lay over me by hugging me tightly. Okay" he said to me and gave me the helmet to me. I just hugged him tightly❣️.

I wrapped my both hands around his stomach. He too placed his one hand over my hands. Then he started his bike. I first closed my eyes. Then I started to enjoy the ride. Who will not. Night time, along with my love, hugging him.... I love this!

"Love you Aaditya" I shouted at him.

"Mmm" can anyone give some stick to me. Because he freaking replied as Mmmm.

" Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" I shouted at his ear.

Author's note:

Thank you so much for your immense support.

Please do vote, comment and share❣️

How was the chapter.

Did you like it.

Few words about the chapter.

Please bear with the mistakes.

Love you all❤️😘

Love yourself❣️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

270K 16.3K 41
His Peaceful life turned chaotic the day she stepped into his life. She is hiding so many secrets which can be dangerous for his clan and He will nev...
123K 7.1K 85
✧It all started with a slap✧ β•°β”ˆβž€ π‘ͺπ’‰π’‚π’π’…π’Šπ’π’Š π‘Ίπ’†π’‰π’ˆπ’‚π’ She is beautiful, smart, and an introvert who has no problem putting others in their p...
23.7K 1.3K 19
To all the cindrella who had a dream of prince charming to save them but ends up falling too hard for a morally grey dark villain" She is fire, he is...
4.3M 150K 83
STOP RIGHT THERE Mrs Priya Ekaansh Raghuvanshi, a shiver ran down her spine listening his dangerous voice she gulp and tightly close her eyes,she was...