I'm a Hellspawn! Momo Yaoyoro...

By Ninja_Saiyan_GOD1

It has been decided from the votes of the last book if you wanted to pair up with just Momo or get a harem fo... More

About Y/N (Updated)
The Beginning
What a true hero does
Ten months
Show time
The first day
Hero training
Me and her
Class Rep and a major problem
Plus Ultra! And confession
The date [Filler]
U.A. Sports Festival: Part 1
U.A. Sports Festival: Part 2
U.A. Sports Festival: Part 3
U.A. Sports Festival: Part 4
U.A. Sports Festival: Part 5
U.A. Sport Festival: Part 6...
Two day break [Filler]
The name's Spawn
Wow
Internship
Blood Stain
Quick question
Back to Hero Training
[Lemon Chapter]
The day after
Study and training
Just an idea for you
Students vs Teachers
Y/N vs Cementoss
Y/N vs Ectoplasm
Y/N vs Power Loader
Y/N vs Eraser Head
Y/N vs Thirteen
Y/N vs Present Mic
Y/N vs Snipe
Y/N vs Midnight
Y/N vs All Might
Y/N vs All for One (Not yet)
A Strange Encounter
Pool time
Josie and the Pussy Cats?
Summer Camp: Part 1
Summer Camp: Part 2
Summer Camp: Part 3
Oh Sh*t
I will update
Summer Camp: Part 4
Decision Made
Summer Camp: Part 5
What kind of favor?
Operation: Katsuki
A quick question for this story
Aftermath and Dorms
Room and relationship
Special Moves
There's a test? Pt.1
There's a test? Pt.2
There's a test? Pt.3
There's a test? Pt.4
What is going on?
There's a test? Pt.5
We made it
A question for the audience
The next day
Teaser (updated)
See through
More Hero Work (kind of a filler)
Im stuck
Just a Dream (Filler)

Spawn For All

1.8K 44 5
By Ninja_Saiyan_GOD1

I landed In the battlefield to see a man wearing a mask and suit and All Might crouching a bit.

"Grrr, you!" I pointed at Mr. Suit.

"Hm? Who are you, boy?" Mr. Suit asked me.

"I'm that fuckers brother." I said pointing at Katsuki. "Now, give him back."

"Hm...ok." Mr. Suit said. "On one condition."

"What?" I said. "Who are you?"

"My name is All For One. The leader of this whole operation." All For One said. "I'm trying to convince your brother into joining my league."

"Ok. What's the condition?" I ask.

"Y/N, don't—!!" All Might said before he was launched away.

"Annoying...anyway, I'll give him back if you join me instead." All For One said. "I'll give you more power than what you have now. A better life and family."

"..." I started to think about this. "Heh...heheh..hah hah... hahahah...hahahahaha!"

"Hm? Why are you laughing?" All For One said a bit annoyed. "Speak!"

"Ha...ha...ha..." I said looking directly at him. "How about, you take those powers, your league...and shove it up your ass. Like hell I would join you and those weirdos! I'll beat you and take my brother home safe."

"Ah Ah Ah..." He said wagging his finger no at me. "Come take your brother from me..."

He then creates a blade from his arm and points it across Katsuki's neck which scared me.

"And your brother dies." All For One said.

"?!" Isn't eyes widen a bit as I watched. "You wouldn't dare."

"Oh, I would dare." He said as he held it closer. "Now, I'm going over to you, and I'm going to stab through your gut."

I stood still as I watch AOF come closer to me as Katsuki just watched clenching his fists. Then, out of the corner of my eye, I see Momo. The hell is she doing here?! Midoriya, Shoto, Kirishima, Iida too? The hell are they wearing...? I see Shoto making an Ice path. AOF tried to stop it.

"Texas Smash!" All Might yells before punching AOF into a wall. "Are you alright young Y/N?"

"Yeah. I'm ok." I then see Katsuki looking up as Mr. Handjob tried to reach for his arm. "I don't think so!"

I then teleport and punch Shigaraki away. Katsuki then flies up into the air and grabs Kirishima's hand.

*click*

How'd I get a camera? Don't even know but I had one.

"You..." I said looking towards All For One. "Now you're gonna pay."

"I feel foolish getting help from a student. You're gonna pay for what you have done, All For One!" All Might said.

"Grr...go away." All For One said.

"But master—." Shigaraki said.

"Please, I can handle this myself." All For One said before teleporting the villains away.

"Pretty bold of you to say that. Now lets see if you can prove it." I said before an arm stopped me. "Huh?"

"Sorry young Y/N. I cannot allow you to fight him." All Might said.

"What? He threatened to kill Katsuki, he even wanted to kill me! Let me have this All Mi—!" I yelled before he shushed me.

"I'm sorry, I know how you felt just then. But remember that you can't let rage blind you, even if you think when justice needs to be served, it needs to be served the correct way." All Might said.

When he said that I realized something. Didn't the same thing happen with Iida with the Stain situation? Oh shit...no...I am an idiot. All I can do now is wait.

"I...I understand." I said looking down.

"Thank you. Now go, get somewhere safe. I'll deal with him—ack!" All Might yelled in pain as he was punched away.

"All Might!" I yelled.

"You're next, boy." All For One said.

"Shit! Y/N!!" All Might said.

He raised his big fist as I transform quickly to block the fist along with my cape covering myself. He punched me into the ground. Damn! That actually hurt! I teleport behind him and throw some lethal grenades. It actually hit him.

"Gah! You'll pay for that child!" A O F said as he grabs me and slams me to the ground before wiping me in the floor and throws me away.

I shake my head before forming guns and shoot at him as he does block and then I see All Might punch him away. Maybe we can team up.

"All Might, I have a plan." I told him.

"What is it Spawn?" He asked me.

"Rahh! All Might..." AOF says. "Where's that brat?"

"This is our fight! You'll have to focus on me All For One." All Might said. "Carolina Smash!"

AOF blocks it as he punches him away only for All Might to return and land a punch on him. Here I go.

"Ack!" AOF looks around before focusing on All Moght just to get hit again. "Where are you child?"

Yeah, I'm invisible at the moment. This way, All Might has a higher chance on winning. AOF keeps searching until a fist reaches his face. A critical hit! I threw a flash bang and blinded AOF so All Might could rush him with attacks.

"Hmm...there!" AOF says as he punches me away.

"Gahhh!" I fly off into the distance and landed with a hard. "Oww...Ah!"

I roll to the side to dodge some debris and get back up. AOF sends a punch towards me but I block just in time and get sent flying and teleport away and I summon hands to hold him down as All Might jumps in and slams AOF.

"I'll handle it from here Spawn." All Might said.

"Yes sir." I said before removing the hands and fly away.

(Skip to like 3:45 and stop watching at 9:03)

All Might...? Every pro hero began a search party for civilians stuck in rubble. All Might is in his normal form. He points to the camera that the guy was holding and says:

"Next..." All Might said in a low voice. "Next, is your turn."

I could hear some cheering from far away. Heh, All Might is still the greatest hero huh? Heh, now it's time to go home.

"Hey kid."

"Hm?" I turn to see the chief of police. "Oh...right."

"I do understand that you know the rules. What you have done here was—."

"Yeah yeah, I know." I said holding up my hands. "Take me away, I'm happy on how things turned out."

"No, not that. Even though you acted on illegal terms, you did help put away the highest criminal for good." He said. "I'll let you off the hook this time and this time only. Do you can be happy, and so my reputation won't get bad."

"Riiiight...In that case, I'll see you later." I said before walking away.

"Hopefully not anytime soon." He says.

I did it! Actually, let me do a better ending for this.

"Y/N!" A familiar voice said.

"Hm?" I stopped and turned to only get tackled by someone. "Ah! What the—?"

"I was so worried!" Momo said. "When you got hit Everytime I couldn't help but get worried!"

She kept talking on how worried she was for me. I sigh and smile as I raise her sunglasses and stroke her cheek to make her stop talking and blush. I brang her face closer and share a loving kiss with her as she responds with her tongue. I use my tongue as well and dance with hers. I was going to go deeper until I heard someone clear their throat.

"Hm? U-Uhh...h-hey Shoto." I said looking up at him.

"Hey, enjoying yourselves?" Shoto asked with a small smirk of his own.

"O-Oh my god...that was embarrassing..." Momo said burying her tomato-colored face into my armored chest.

"Heh, let's just go home." I said.

Yeah!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

375K 7.6K 112
[Discontinued] (Y/N) is a girl who wants to be a Pro-Hero. She's smart, strong, and beautiful. Her past is something, she really doesn't like to talk...
1.1K 3 36
In a world where 80% of the population has a special ability know as a quirk. There is a teenage boy by the name of Suro Hirano (most people will cal...
106 24 10
When Nabu Island's one and only hero retries, someone else starts taking over. Someone just known as the Samurai of Nobu Island. And old myth come to...
652 3 22
The world of powers and heroes, villains and mystery. What will he do in the face of it all. Hiding underground with 2 companions he made. Now with a...