Force child in hyperdimension...

Af GhostFireJedi

The Jedi Padawan Pantheon in the clone wars and his feats as a living balanced nexus in the force and his sac... Mere

Youngling Pantheon's past and character bio
Battle of Geonosis
Battle of Atraken
Battle of Jabiim
Battle of Parcellus Minor
Battle of Hypori
Battle of Sarrish
Battle of Dreighton
Battle of Coruscant
Knightfall
Escape from Coruscant
Battle above Ultradimension
Debt?
Work and Ambush, and Promises?
What's a CPU?
Quest and Seven Sages and Acceptence
Histoire? Other Dimensions?
More CPUs and Promises Kept.
Bonding
Cuddles with Purple Heart and Knighted and Injuries
Recovery and Lightsaber Training
Battle with Durge the Bounty Hunter
Contingency Plans and Bandaging.
Contingency Plans Two and Goodbye and return.
Histoire lecture and Traveling to Lastation.
Lastation and Spending Time with Noire
Learning how to work and Sacrifice and Resolve
Working, Inquisitors, and CPU Invasion?
CPU False Faceoff and Copypaste
Dark times approaches and Lesson and Guilt
To Lowee
Payback and New Mandalore and Order 37
Era of Darkness Begins and More Cuddles With Purple Heart and Feeding Time.
Spoiling Pantheon, Book of Magic, Darth Vader's Wrath and Babies.
Bonding with Noire and History Lesson The Disturbance In The Force
Explanation, Nepgear, Vader and Fixed
Aftermath, Discussion, CPUs Teasing/Spoiling Pantheon More.
Planning? Mysterious Inquisitor and Long Lightsaber Duel
Leanbox
Pantheon, Neptune, and Plutia Vs Darth Vader, Neptune Rocking Pantheon To Sleep.
[Sub-Chapter] Spending time with Nepgear.
[Sub-Chapter] Spending time with Neptune
[Sub-Chapter] Spending time with Plutia
[Sub-Chapter] Spending time with Histoire
[Sub-Chapter] Spending time with Noire
[Sub-Chapter] Spending time with Blanc
Game campaign, and coming CPU battle.
CPU and Seven Sages Showdowns, Vader Interrogation and making up to Pantheon.

Darkness Grows and Cuddles/Snuggles with Iris Heart

248 1 2
Af GhostFireJedi

Durge POV Seven Sages Hideout

Durge: Hello Arfoire, how did it go? You almost took my kill.

Arfoire: Yes he was weak but then Three CPUs fought me together and defeated me.

Durge: CPUs were out of my expectations. I may have to find Pantheon alone to win.

Durge: Excuse me for a moment I have to contact my employer.

Durge goes out of the Seven Sages hideout and pulls out a holoprojector.

Durge: Emperor Palpatine I bring news about Jedi General Pantheon.

Emperor Palpatine: What is this news you bring? Speak!

Durge: This place has inhabitants that are ruled by so called "Goddesses". Three of the Goddesses are protecting Jedi General Pantheon they're names are called Purple Heart, Iris Heart, and Black Heart.

Emperor Palpatine: Do you have any good news? Durge?

Durge: Yes my Emperor, I have found a organization called the Seven Sages they may be useful to us.

Emperor Palpatine: Go on, Durge.

Durge: They already trust me and by proxy you and they await partnership in business.

Durge: They speak out against the existence of CPUs as well.

Emperor Palpatine: This is an opportunity we can not let pass. They are our lead to him. Proceed Durge.

Durge: Yes my Emperor. We will start collaboration with the Seven Sages.

Durge turns off the holoprojector and heads back into the Seven Sages Hideout.

Durge: My employer has said I can now start collaborating with your organization.

Arfoire: Alright, this ends the meeting.

Pantheon POV

Pantheon: *Tries to yawn but can't* *Muffled speaking* ?!?!

Iris Heart: *Wakes up* ~Good Morning my precious Pantheon, how did you sleep?~

Iris Heart then releases Pantheon's head from her chest.

Pantheon: So comfy. *relaxed face* *Half asleep*

Iris Heart: ~Aww if you like that so much, I can do that from now on.~ ~Would you like that?~

Pantheon: Ummm? *Wakes up fully* *Embarrassed Face*

Iris Heart: ~So cute.~ ~Well in any case I have you to myself today.~

Pantheon: What does that mean? *Innocent face*

Iris Heart: ~Aww so adorable, come here I will show you.~ *She beckons him to come to her*

Pantheon crawls back into Iris Hearts embrace.

Iris Heart then holds Pantheon protectively in her arms as she cuddles him.

Iris Heart: ~So Pantheon, have you ever been hugged before you came here?~

Pantheon: No I haven't I fought since infancy so I didn't, and I didn't trust anyone enough to touch me outside of medical reasons.

Iris Heart: ~I'm sorry Pantheon I know you shared your memories with us but there's just so much you faced I can't fathom the horrors you've been through in their entirety.~

Pantheon: All I ever knew was battle and Bacta Tank I didn't know much else, and pain knowing I couldn't save trillions of lives since I didn't get information until it was too late.

Pantheon: When your very existence is hated after you fought for a cause and they label you traitors on the whim of a manipulative Sith lord.

Pantheon: And the slaughter of all you have ever known and forced to flee lest you suffer the same fate. And the atrocity is applauded by the your birth universe.

Pantheon: It's all because of Palpatine!!! But I'm too weak to do anything to him right now. *Bitter Tone*

Iris Heart: ~I understand Pantheon, just know that Noire, Neptune and I will take care of you so please tell us these things, instead through a memory transfer.~

Pantheon starts to cry in hopelessness

Pantheon: Why?!?! *Intense crying*

Iris Heart: ~Shh, I got you, your safe in my arms.~

Iris Heart pulls him back into her chest deeply but gently.

Iris Heart: ~It's going to be okay I'm here.~ ~If the Emperor intends to harm you he will regret it.~ *Enraged Tone*

Iris Heart: ~Your safe with me.~ ~I will be there for you always.~

Pantheon calms down.

Iris Heart: ~Are you alright my precious Pantheon?~

Pantheon: Yes thank you.

Iris Heart: ~Now that you're okay how about I do this.~ *She pulls his cheek softly*

Pantheon: Eh?!!? *Small blush*

Iris Heart: ~Oh how cute, you actually blushed.~ ~Now lets try this.~ *pokes his nose gently*

Pantheon: Achoo! *High pitched sneeze*

Iris Heart: ~Awwww.~ ~If I did this what would happen?~ *Kisses his cheek*

Pantheon: Umm, umm. *Blushes moderately*

Iris Heart: ~Now that was a new record.~ ~Now to have some fun.~ *Seductive Gaze*

Pantheon: Wait why are you looking at me like that?! *Backs away slowly*

Pantheon walks backwards to the door.

Iris Heart gets off the bed and grabs Pantheon gently but firmly and brings him to eye level.

Pantheon: Um Iris Heart?

Iris Heart: ~Yes sweetie?~

Pantheon: Why are you looking at me that way?! Wait sweetie!!!!

Iris Heart: ~Yes my precious Pantheon, now let the fun begin.~ *Iris Heart starts to make out with Pantheon with dominance.*

Pantheon: ?!?!?!?

Iris Heart: ~Mmmmm~

Pantheon: In mind (I will not let you explore me) *Closes his teeth preventing her from going any further*

Iris Heart tickles Pantheon a little and smirks.

Iris Heart: *Starts to explore Pantheons mouth with her tongue* Mmmmmm~

Pantheon: in mind (Noooo!)

Iris Heart then separates after 2 minutes of making out with Pantheon with a string of saliva as well.

Iris Heart: ~How did you like that my precious Pantheon?~

Pantheon: *Entire face flushed red*

Iris Heart: ~I guess you are speechless, how adorable.~

Pantheon: Why did you do that?! I don't understand.

Iris Heart: ~You'll find out as you live here.~

Pantheon: Okay??? *Embarrassed face*

Iris Heart: ~I love teasing you.~

Pantheon: Umm well of that note I will show you and Neptune the broadcast of the empires founding so you will understand why I left.

Iris Heart: ~Okay, my precious Pantheon.~

Iris Heart then carries Pantheon in her arms to the living room.

Neptune: Hi Plutie, wait why are you transformed? Why is Panthy so flushed red?

Iris Heart: ~I had my fun with my precious Pantheon.~

Pantheon: Ummm, I have something to show you two.

Neptune: What is it Panthy?

Pantheon: lets sit on the couch.

Iris Heart sits on the couch holding Pantheon as Neptune also sits next to them.

Pantheon: This recording tech which will put us in a virtual senate.

The landscape changes around the three friends as they now are in a seat in the senate.

Palpatine walks in wearing his Sith robes and is about to give his speech

Emperor Palpatine: Citizens of the civilized galaxy, on this day we mark a transition. For a thousand years, the Republic stood as the crowning achievement of civilized beings. But there were those who would set us against one another, and we took up arms to defend our way of life against the Separatists. In so doing, we never suspected that the greatest threat came from within.

Emperor Palpatine: The Jedi, and some within our own Senate, had conspired to create the shadow of Separatism using one of their own as the enemy's leader. They had hoped to grind the Republic into ruin. But the hatred in their hearts could not be hidden forever. At last, there came a day when our enemies showed their true natures.

Emperor Palpatine: The Jedi hoped to unleash their destructive power against the Republic by assassinating the head of government and usurping control of the clone army. But the aims of would-be tyrants were valiantly opposed by those without elitist, dangerous powers. Our loyal clone troopers contained the insurrection within the Jedi Temple and quelled uprisings on a thousand worlds.

Emperor Palpatine: The remaining Jedi will be hunted down and defeated! Any collaborators will suffer the same fate. These have been trying times, but we have passed the test. The attempt on my life has left me scarred and deformed, but I assure you my resolve has never been stronger. The war is over. The Separatists have been defeated, and the Jedi rebellion has been foiled. We stand on the threshold of a new beginning. In order to ensure our security and continuing stability, the Republic will be reorganized into the first Galactic Empire, for a safe and secure society, which I assure you will last for ten thousand years. An Empire that will continue to be ruled by this august body and a sovereign ruler chosen for life. An Empire ruled by the majority, ruled by a new constitution!

Emperor Palpatine: By bringing the entire galaxy under one law, one language, and the enlightened guidance of one individual, the corruption that plagued the Republic in its later years will never take root. Regional governors will eliminate the bureaucracy that allowed the Separatist movement to grow unchecked. A strong and growing military will ensure the rule of law.

Emperor Palpatine: Under the Empire's New Order, our most cherished beliefs will be safeguarded. We will defend our ideals by force of arms. We will give no ground to our enemies and will stand together against attacks from within or without. Let the enemies of the Empire take heed: those who challenge Imperial resolve will be crushed.

Emperor Palpatine: We have taken on a task that will be difficult, but the people of the Empire are ready for the challenge. Because of our efforts, the galaxy has traded war for peace and anarchy for stability. Billions of beings now look forward to a secure future. The Empire will grow as more planets feel the call, from the Rim to the wilds of unknown space.

Emperor Palpatine: Imperial citizens must do their part. Join our grand star fleet. Become the eyes of the Empire by reporting suspected insurrectionists. Travel to the corners of the galaxy to spread the principles of the New Order to barbarians. Build monuments and technical wonders that will speak of our glory for generations to come.

Emperor Palpatine: The clone troopers, now proudly wearing the name of Imperial stormtroopers, have tackled the dangerous work of fighting our enemies on the front lines. Many have died in their devotion to the Empire. Imperial citizens would do well to remember their example.

Emperor Palpatine: The New Order of peace has triumphed over the shadowy secrecy of shameful magicians. The direction of our course is clear. I will lead the Empire to glories beyond imagining.

Emperor Palpatine: We have been tested, but we have emerged stronger. We move forward as one people: the Imperial citizens of the first Galactic Empire. We will prevail. Ten thousand years of peace begins today.

The virtual senate disappears and they are back in the Basilicom.

Pantheon turns off the recording and shows footage of the raid on the Jedi Temple showing children murdered and the whole order betrayed by one of their own, Anakin Skywalker.

Pantheon: Now you know to the full extent of the betrayal the Jedi faced I am being hunted by the Empire. Now if you excuse me I need to head to my room to mourn for my order.

Pantheon gets of Iris Hearts lap and walks to his room and closes the door.

Pantheon: *Intensive crying* Why?!

Iris Heart and Neptune come up and see him mourning for his order.

Iris Heart: ~Shh it's alright.~

Neptune transforms as well and picks up Pantheon.

Purple Heart: Its going to be alright. We're here your safe please tell us if you need anything.

Purple Heart and Iris Heart holds the crying Pantheon together and comfort him and then Purple Heart stays while Iris heart heads out so Purple Heart can sleep with Pantheon this time.

To be continued

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

18.1K 160 19
This story takes place in the Star Wars universe I do not own Star Wars nor do I own its characters that belongs to Disney
70 4 9
My widely liked Military/Warfare-oriented fanfic The Neptunia Chronicles on FanFiction dot Net, brought to you on Wattpad for your enjoyment. Synopsi...
8.9K 148 42
When Order 66 was issued, Jedi Padawan Mordecai Arkous barely escaped with his life. Now he hides on the planet of Atmos to evade the Empire. But as...
19.5K 284 38
The year on earth is 2051 and a new breakthrough in technology shook the world. Dimensional travel gates. This discovery was astonishing as this brok...