I love him H.S imagines

Oleh CheriClo

Basically the life I dream of having. One-shots/imagines/blurbs about Harry Styles. Feel free to comment any... Lebih Banyak

Hello
just let me sleep
little bean in the belly.
fluffy pink socks
i'm home lovie.
don't wanna embarrass you.
prettiest girl he ever did see
fairy lights*
sleepy time.
less of a blurb more of a diary entry.
he's so pretty in the morning.
i need you to be healthy
don't wanna cry 'cause i can't stand the sound
i remember the day when i ran out of reasons to stay (part 2)
i'm not just a girl
just breathe for me [REQUESTED]
why aren't you calling me baby? [REQUESTED]
sunshines and rainbows and glitter oh my!
when mistakes were made [REQUESTED]
loving him [Shattered]
baking the stress away [REQUESTED]
i know sleeping can be hard
all my favorite conversations
best friends brother
your sunflower is blocking my view
she just wanted a capri sun
my girlfriend is sick and i love her so
she is the sun
i miss u facetime me pls
once upon a dream
we're okay just not the best
give me a kiss
im scared of the dark
a lamb in disguise
a lamb in disguise part 2
two ghosts
it's a secret
is this your candy bucket?
you're cute as a ghost
are you stressed my love?
feeling bad is okay [REQUESTED]
harry who? [REQUESTED]
early morning giggles [REQUESTED]
you are so cute i might be sick
can i have gucci please? [REQUESTED]
sorry i got a lil distracted there [REQUESTED]
my little lion
stuck with u
don't mess with my baby
being a girl sucks sometimes
driver's license
driver's license p2
don't worry you're okay [REQUESTED]
only for you
i wish the pain would go away [REQUESTED]
please stop my love [REQUESTED]
oopsie baby [REQUESTED]
there's something u don't see everyday
sweet innocence part 1
i'm baby!
i love u for all u are [REQUESTED]
paper white roses [@anon]
my heart beats for you [@dyandrabnzvrt]
angel [@sleepwalkingstyles]
sticky notes on the refridgerator [REQUESTED]
uh oh baby [REQUESTED]
u cant fall in love with a criminal
y/n and harry for vogue
a short blurb about y/n in subspace
rollerskating around feelings
i always do
a little too long [REQUESTED]
stars in her eyes [REQUESTED]
baby boy
my only angel [REQUESTED]
subby baby [REQUESTED]
i understand [REQUESTED]
there's things we'll never know [REQUESTED]
too many meetings
boo boo
expiration dates [REQUESTED]

an apology [REQUESTED]

10.9K 131 124
Oleh CheriClo

this is unedited :p

Synopsis: Gangleader Harry messes up in front of Y/N.

Today was not a good day for Harry.

He had had it with the group of men and women who were under his control.

It started off at the early hours of the morning where he was pulled from his blissful sleep lying next to his angel and was told three people related to the gang were arrested for carrying fire arms and illegal drugs.

He then had to try and get them out which meant coming up with a quick way to divert the police and bring the boys back to safety underground.

So one big car chase and multiple fired guns later, Harry was stood in front of the three men who were caught in the act and screaming at them for getting caught in the first place.

"What the fuck do you think you were doing?" He screams, getting up right in there face just to make them even more uncomfortable. "You've been told multiple times to not deal in that area where it's a hot spot for the pigs and yet you went and did it anyway!"

The boy shuddered, he looked about seventeen but it didn't matter to Harry. He was too blinded by the rage they had bought him when they decided to go against his rules.

"You should count yourself lucky that I'm not putting bullets into your thick skulls!" He continues to scream.

Many people had gathered into the room at this rate, wanting to see the action go down after the rumours went round about what had happened.

"W-We didn't mean it Mr Styles." One of the boys whimpered.

Harry's head whipped in the direction of his voice and his eyes turned dark. He stood straight, pulling on the collar of his shirt and cracking his neck, walking over to him slowly. His boots clicked against the ground with each step he took.

"I'm sorry, did I ask you to speak?" He leaned forward.

The boy shook his head, a small whimper leaving his mouth. Harry was never one to hurt someone so young and inexperienced but he was feeling so much anger today and it overcome him in a way he hadn't experienced before.

"So why the fuck were you speaking!?" He yelled, a vein appearing on the side of his neck.

He grabbed his gun from the waistband of his jeans, taking off the safety and pointing it at the boy.

The seventeen year old boy started to tear up and the room had gone entirely silent. No one had seen Harry like this before and they were certainly scared of this side to him.

"I'm going to count to three and you're going to give me three good reasons as to why I shouldn't put a bullet in your hand so you never get the chance to deal anything in a police infiltrated area ever again." His voice was scary, enough to make the boys heart sink to the bottom of his chest.

"One." He starts, placing his finger on the trigger.

"I-I'm sorry Mr Styles, I-I didn't mean it-"

"Two." He spoke, adding more pressure to the trigger.

The boy struggled in his restraints wanting nothing more than to break free and escape this hell, "M-Mr Styles I promise I'll do better-"

"Three." Harry muttered, pulling the trigger and shooting the boy straight in the thigh.

The screams echoed across the room, some people even having to look away. Having a bullet in the thigh wasn't the worst punishment they could receive but the boy was young and the gang promised to protect their young members from harm until they were ready to face it head on.

"What's going on in here?" A voice chirped and everyone turned to see Y/N walk into the room, her hair pushed back with a floral printed head band and a baby blue dress adorning her figure.

The gang members looked down. Even though they weren't the ones who shot the boy, they felt an immense amount of guilt for not standing up for him but how could they? It was Harry who did it and no one ever went against him.

Harry's face dropped when he saw Y/N walk into the room. People parted like the Red Sea as she confusingly looked at the upset expressions everyone's faces.

She then turned to face a guilty looking Harry before her eyes fell to three boys tied up at his feet, one of them bleeding from his thigh and crying in agony.

Her heart broke as she looked at the young boy who had been harmed by the last person she thought to ever harm someone so young.

"What happened?" She said through gritted teeth and Harry knew he was done for.

Harry wouldn't answer, his anger had faded and he was left with an immense amount of shame and guilt for stooping so low and going against his own rules.

Y/N ran over to the boy, her heels clicking against the solid ground. She fell to her knees, blood staining her blue dress. "Can someone call Doctor Percy and tell him to get her as soon as possible?" She asked, everyone nodding but only two of the members running off to get the doctor.

"You'll be alright, it can easily be patched up and fixed. You're brave for not screaming your head off, I tear up when I pluck my eyebrows." She tries to make him smile and a small smile cracks on his face.

She glanced over at Harry who still had yet to do anything. "There there, the doctor will be here soon and you'll be walking in no time." She gave him a hug, not minding about the blood on her dress or on her hands either.

Eventually, Doctor Percy came around and bought the boy to the infirmary. The rest of the gang left the room, not wanting to watch the fight break out between the loved up couple.

"Why?" Was the first thing Y/N said.

"I was angry." He mumbled, not wanting to look up and see the pain in her expression.

"So you took it out on a teenage boy?" She was shocked.

"I didn't mean it Y/N-" he eventually did look up as he tried to reach out for her.

"Save it. I can't believe you would go that low Haz. That boy was in so much pain, no seventeen year old boy should be shot as a punishment for making a rookie error." She says and he knows she's right.

"I-I don't know what I was thinking Y/N. I didn't mean it baby, I was just having such a bad day and was so angry at them for nearly getting us caught and-"

"Nothing you say or do will justify what you just did Harry. You shouldn't be apologising to me, you should apologise to the boy you just shot for making a mistake." She was really angry and Harry didn't know how to go about it. He had never made her this angry before.

"Y/N baby-" he still couldn't finish his sentence as she moved from his grip and left the room so he could wallow in his own self pity.

"Fuck." He mutters, running his hands through his hair in frustration.

Harry was good at many things but one thing he wasn't doing was accepting the fact that he was in the wrong and apologising.

He had yet to make Y/N as mad and upset as she was with this situation so he didn't know how to go about it. All he knew was that he hated the fact that she was against him and he needed to do something to change that.

He took a good few hours to cool down and debate whether or not to go to the infirmary and apologise to the boy he had hurt.

But he knew Y/N would probably turn into Hulk if she found out he only apologised because he didn't want her to be mad at him anymore.

After a long day of sitting and debating with himself on what he thought was the right thing, he went to his room he shared with Y/N.

She was already in bed and reading a book. When she felt his presence, she tried her best to ignore him and focus on the words on the page.

He stripped down to his boxers and fell onto the bed, getting under the bed covers and looking up at the ceiling.

The silence was deafening and so unlike them. On any other occasion, they'd be wrapped up in each other's arms and giggling about their inside jokes.

Harry hated the silence.

So he broke it.

"I didn't apologise." He confessed.

Y/N didn't say anything or focus her attention on him. She just continued to read the book in her hands.

"Baby, I didn't apologise but I do feel bad. I-I just- I don't know how." He admits, a blush rising on his cheeks like it does every time he's vulnerable with her.

She frowns, putting her book down on her lap and turning to look at him. "What do you mean you don't know how?"

"I-I don't apologise to people." She scoffs, "But that doesn't mean I won't. I know what I did was truly terrible and against all my morals and the boy deserves an apology but I don't want to fuck up in apologising."

Y/N continues to grow confused but she understands him. When they first met, she noticed how difficult Harry found it to convey any other emotions besides anger.

Due to his upbringing, he struggled to open up when all he was taught was how to be emotionless.

Y/N tried not to smile since she was still trying to be mad at him, "Would you like me to come with you to the infirmary tomorrow?"

He slowly nods his head after thinking about it, "Are you still angry at me?" He asks.

She thinks about it but shakes her head, "I'm proud of you for wanting to apologise."

A small smile goes onto his face and he turns over to put an arm around her waist. He loved the feeling of her skin against his and he was so relieved she wasn't all that mad with him anymore.

"I love you." He murmurs, resting his head on her chest.

Today was a long day and it felt nice to come home to his girlfriend.

"I love you more." She whispers, threading her fingers through his hair.

The following day, Harry walked hand in hand with Y/N down to the infirmary where the boy was at.

He was laying in bed with his leg elevated and wrapped in a white bandage. Harry instantly felt the heavy amount of guilt sync in all over again.

Y/N gave him a little nudge and stood at the side. "H-Hey," Harry cleared his throat, he disliked being seen as not powerful in front of his gang members.

"M-Mr Styles." The boy was instantly filled with dread and attempted to sit up.

"No don't sit up." Harry sat down in the chair to avoid him having to move very much. "I came here..." he looked over at Y/N who gave him a reassuring look, "To apologise."

The boy looked taken aback but nodded his head, "What I did was wrong and I want you to know that I was in the wrong for punishing you for making a mistake."

Harry gulped down his nerves and looked the boy in the eye. He smiled softly, "Don't worry about it Mr Styles, I've always wanted to know what it would be like to get shot. Not quite as fun as I expected it to be but I don't plan on letting it happen again." He chuckles.

Harry felt instant relief, "Well um that's alright then." He said, not really knowing what else to say.

The boy nods, "Thank you for coming to apologise to me."

Harry stood to leave and walked hand in hand with Y/N out of the infirmary. "How'd you feel?" She asks.

"I actually feel pretty good. It wasn't as bad as I thought." Harry admits but then his face turns serious as he looks Y/N in the eyes.

He intertwines their fingers and clears his throat, "I also want to apologise to you. I never want you to see me that way again and I feel like an asshole for it. I love you baby."

"Hey Haz," she lifts up his head, "Yeah what you did was wrong but it takes a man to admit he's wrong and apologise." She kisses his forehead, "I love you too."

Harry's heart warms and he moves his head to kiss her on the lips. He pulls away and intertwines her fingers, leading her to the break room where most of the gang would probably be.

"Where are we going?" She giggles.

"I might as well apologise to everyone whilst I'm at it. I think I stole Alex's hair gel." He says proudly.

Y/N laughs, shaking her head and wondering how she got to lucky that this was her life right now.

——————————————-

soo wtf guys I have a boyfriend now.....

me of all people.

um yeah

That's my life update for you all

thanks for reading!

all my love,
Clo xx

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.1M 48.8K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
192K 8.3K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
1.7M 56.4K 70
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
672K 33.3K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...