𝐀 𝐒𝐞𝐚 𝐎𝐟 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐬...

Autorstwa LamaXebecs

In which a hyper-active young girl finds herself suddenly transported into a fictional world and is forced to... Więcej

𝙈𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘾𝙧𝙚𝙬
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
16
Bell Test
Chakra Control
Nindo
Chunin exams part 1
Bijuu Mode
Dosu vs Maki!
Leftless
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
She Was A Sea Of Kindness
-59
60
61 - The Third Dimension
62 - Letters
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐀 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠
Special Chapter
Special 2

Angry Senpai

17.1K 821 270
Autorstwa LamaXebecs

"JIJI HELP ME!"

"Get back here Aki."

Team seven had just finished their "Missions" Chores Maki liked to call them.

And Kakashi was making her do most the work, while constantly sticking to her and calling her out on anything she did wrong.

Maki was currently sulking in a corner while her team sweatdropp at her and the man who calmly looked at the sweatdropping hokage.

"What's wrong, Maki-Chan?"

"Senpai's bullying me."

"Senpai...?" His confusion must have shown because the three other team members pointed at Kakashi who still held a cold gaze.

"Of course. Why are you...Bullying her Kakashi?"

"I'm not." He sighed when Maki grew even more depressed.

"If you stand up i'll give you a real mission."

She stood faster than he thought.

"Really?! What's it gonna be, yo!?"

"Calm down, i'll bring him in now."

As if on cue, the door slowly opened to reveal a certain drunk. His eyes raked over the five members of team and landed on the stupidly grinning brunette.

"A bunch of kids? What's the runt grinning for?"

And just like that she was in the corner again.

"Runt...Huh? I just met him, yo, and he already hates me, yo..."

"AGH! YOU JUST HAD TO TALK, OLD MAN!" Naruto glares at the flabbergasted man.

One of the ANBU in the room flinched slightly, but Maki noticed. She creepily turned her head to the ANBU and stared. The ANBU stiffened and would be seen sweating had it not been for the mask.

"Tenzo-"

"Anyways, Maki-Chan," Tenzo mentally thanks the hokage. "Be at the gates at 7. And do please get over whatever grudge you hold on Maki-Chan, Kakashi."

Kakashi glared at Maki and grabbed the back of her collar, dragging her away.

"AHHH SENPAI!"

"Be. Quiet."

"It. Was. Just. Smut!"

"You know what smut is!?" Tenzo yelled, having enough.

"U-Uh, n-no!"

"Maki!"

"On second thought senpai, let's go."

"Yeah..." 

Neither wanted to deal with Tenzos rage.

"I'm still making you pay for ruining my book."

"Then i'll tell Tenzo-San you're the one who showed me smut."

"Oi, that's not true."

"But he doesn't know that."

"You're a serious brat, you know that?"

"I love you too, senpaaaaai~"

"I hate you."

She couldn't sulk into a corner so she simply held a depressed aura while he dragged her through the village and to her house.

"Senpai?"

"What?!" He snaps.

"We have a mission."

"I know."

"So can I...Pack?"

"Later."

"Senpai-"

"Later. And it's sensei."

 ◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦

'If that idiot doesn't stop complaining about some dumb human interactions book, I will reign chaos upon the village.'

'Uhm...Please don't do that, Kurama.'

'Tell him to shut his trap!'

'I'll try, but no one really knows you and I can talk. it'll put the both of us in danger.'

'Whatever. Just tell him to be quiet, PLEASE.'

'Fine, fine.'

"Senpai?"

"What?" He grumbled while walking, the others walking in front.

"Shut up."

Naruto's jaw drops while Sasukes eyes widen like Sakuras. Tazunas eyes twitches when Kakashi slowly turns to Maki with a threatening smile. He slowly bends down and places his hand on her head, squeezing it slightly.

"I'm sorry. Would you like to say that again?" 

'KURAMA! ABORT MISSION! ABORT MISSION IT DIDN'T WORK!'

'Hahaha! Did you see his face?!'

'KURAMA IM GOING TO DIE!'

'Have fun.'

'Kurama!'

"I'm waiting, Maki."

"I-I don't want to say it again."

"No no, I insist."

"S-Sorry Senpai."

"Hm?"

"I said sorry!"

"You should be." She hangs her head with comical purple lines.

"Anyways. Sorry for the little interruption."

"It's fine." Tazuna sighed. "Let's just hurry."

"That's what we're doing old man!"

"Tch! Brat!" Maki silently walked beside Kakashi, her heels not touching the ground once as she found it easier to control her ADHD when she walked on her tip toes. (A/N I actually do this in real life and it helps out a bit. Try it out if you have ADHD maybe?)

She was quietly humming until the sound of a bottle opening made Kurama peek his eye open and Maki to tense. Kakashi was too busy reading his book when a hand grabbed his jounin vest.

He let out a sigh and opened his mouth to say something to the girl, but ultimately stopped when he saw her expression.

She was breathing slightly faster and her pupils dilated and shaking. And her gaze was fixed on the ground.

His own eyes wandered to Tazuna, drinking from a bottle of sake, before glancing back at Maki and offering his hand.

She instantly latched her much smaller hand into his and listened as he slowly spoke so only the two could hear.

"Maki, you can hear me, right?" She nodded. "Can you last until we arrive?"

"I-I can try..."

"Want me to carry you?"

"No...It's okay."

"Tell me if you need anything."

'Hey kit, relax.'

'I can't fight right now.'

'I'll take over when you cant then.'

'Thanks Kurama.'

"Maki! Watch out!"

So it begins.

'Now.'

'Okay.'

Kurama had now fully taken over and was disappointed to say these chunin shouldn't be chunin at all.

It was easy. He literally stuck his hand out, transferred some chakra into their system and they basically almost dropped dead.

Kakashi came out with quite the large sweatdropp, but narrowed his eyes at Makis form. She stood with confidence now, despite the alcohol- Speaking of alcohol...He took this moment to trash all the mans Sake without him noticing.

'Switch back.'

'Okay.'

"We should get going now..."

"Yeah..." Naruto mumbled and glanced at his bandaged hand.

 ◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦

"Who are you?" Maki tilted her head innocently and looked at the tall man.

"Momochi Zabuza."

"Whoa, Moo Moo, like a cow? I like milk you know. Apparently it makes you taller, or thats at least what tenzo-san said and I want to get taller. Did you choose those arm warmers to match your nickname because thats funny. Also, do you wanna be friends, yo?"

"Maki..." Kakashi pushed her head making her stumbled backwards.

'This mf did NOT just do that.'

"Stay back."

"But I want to make friends!"

"He's not our friend."

"But what if he's lonely- OH OKAY HE WANTS TO KILL US!" She jumps away when the irritated man swings his sword.

"Hey! That's not nice!"

"I don't give a damn, kid." He grunted as he fought Kakashi.

Eventually, the scene where he got stuck in the prison jutsu was in front of her.

Maki deadpanned and crossed her arms.

"Senpai, I warned you. Also, getting stuck in a prison jutsu is pathetic honestly."

Ignoring the arrow that had strook his heart, because he is an s-rank shinobi and he wont let some kid (Even if they are brutally honest) hurt him. Kakashi ordered them to run away.

Maki grinned and confused them all by bending down in an unnatural cat-like position.

Red bubbly chakra slowly surrounded her figure, but her grin never left.

"Kurama~ Ready to play~"

"It's about damn time! I've been so sore!"

Chapter End~

:)

Check out my other books!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

513K 15K 46
𝑵𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏' 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒄𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒉𝒂𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒌𝒏...
955K 31.6K 74
A short girl appeared out of nowhere to take the magic knight exams. Everyone can feel that she had a large amount of Mana. But exactly how big could...
1.1M 49K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
18.9K 380 29
╰ ⋆ 𝐃𝐀𝐈𝐘𝐀 𝐍𝐎 𝐀𝐂𝐄 ; ダイヤのA ଓ.° ╮ 𝙙𝙞𝙖𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙙𝙤 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 ─ ⠀ ⠀ ❁ཻུ۪۪ ━ ❝ 𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐂𝐄 ❞ 𑁍ࠜೄ...