Percy's Prefect // Percy Weas...

By An_avidwriter

COMPLETED {Slowburn enemies to friends to lovers} Y/n had always seen the Weasley's as her second family, esp... More

A/n : IMPORTANT NOTICE
Chapter One : The Beginning
Chapter Two : Welcome Back
Chapter Three : Busy, Busy Day
Chapter Four : Diagonally
Chapter Six : Home
Chapter Seven : Percy The Priss
Chapter Eight : Silver Lining
Chapter Nine : Up For The Dramatics
Chapter Ten : Patrolling Throught The Night
Chapter Eleven : The Positive Side Of Things
Chapter Twelve : Sunsets And Sleep
Chapter Thirteen : The Question
Chapter Fourteen : Night-time Stars
Chapter Fifteen : Not So Smooth Seas
Chapter Sixteen : Fearful Fights
Chapter Seventeen : Stargazing The Sky
Chapter Eighteen : A Winters Strong Breeze
Chapter Nineteen : A Huge Scare
Chapter Twenty : A Change Of Course
Book Two // Percy's Adoration
Chapter Twenty One : According To Plan
Chapter Twenty Two : Morning Sunshine
Chapter Twenty Three : The Ball
Chapter Twenty Four : The Ball p.2
Chapter Twenty Five : The Ball p.3
Chapter Twenty Six : The Better Days
Chapter Twenty Seven : What Is This Feeling?
Chapter Twenty Eight : In-between The Lines
Chapter Twenty Nine : A Force To Be Reckoned With
Chapter Thirty : Back Again
Chapter Thirty One : Hello Again
Chapter Thirty Two : Yes, A Very Stupid Idea
Chapter Thirty Three : What To Do Next
Chapter Thirty Four : The Big Question
Chapter Thirty Five : Oh The Drama
Chapter Thirty Six : Game Night
Chapter Thirty Seven : They Know, She Knows
Chapter Thirty Eight : Dance It Away
Chapter Thirty Nine : Awkward
Chapter Forty : Overthinking It All
Book Three // Percy's Love
Chapter Fourty One : Midnight Conversations
Chapter Fourty Two : Plan, Plan, Planning
Chapter Fourty Three : A Day In December
Chapter Fourty Four : Meeting The Parent
Chapter Fourty Five : What A Surprise
Chapter Fourty Six : The Grass Is Greener
Chapter Fourty Seven : The Beginning Of The End
Chapter Fourty Eight : The Big Final Night
Chapter Fourty Nine : A Force And A Fire
Chapter Fifty : My Love
Extra, Extra // More To Come
Extra // Guess Who's Back
Extra // The Epilogue
The End // The Final Author Note

Chapter Five : Salty Tears

4.1K 133 175
By An_avidwriter

Y/n's POV:

We all arrived at the Burrow soon after and while it was alot later in the day, the sun continued to shine brightly as if it where still morning. I continued to have a goody smile plastered on my face from my interaction with Callum and it seemed people had started to notice.

I was sitting on the couch reading my new book while sipping on some tea when Ginny interuppted my train of thought. "What are you grinning about? You haven't stopped smiling since we got back."

I was brought back to reality and my face flushed from embarrassment. "Oh it's- not much just..."

I didn't care to elaborate as Fred had already finished my scentence. "Y/n here met a boy at the book store." He grinned, pleased with himself.

"No way!" Ginny gasped.

"Ok you've got to tell us everything!" Hermione interjected, interested in our conversation. She slumped onto to couch next to me and awaited eagerly for my answer.

I hid my face in my hands and muffled many curse words aimed at Fred. I turned my head to face him and pulled my hands off of my face when he started to laugh. "I will hit you!" He gulped loudly. He knew from experience not to mess with me, but he did it regardless.

The commotion turned a few heads from the others, including Percy's who raised an eyebrow at me questioningly.

I shot him a glare and turned to face the girls. "It's nothing really. He just handed me the book I was trying to reach and I introduced myself."

"But you started a conversation. You could have easily just said thank you and continued on but you introduced yourself and that can only mean one thing...you like him!" Fred pointed out.

"Literally all I know is that his name is Callum, he's a Ravenclaw in my year and he goes to Hogwarts so not much of a conversation if you ask me." I shrugged my shoulders.

I had tried to make it seem like I wasn't interested when, in truth, I was. The thing was, I knew if I told the twins they would only continue to tease me and make fun of me for it (especially Fred) so I liked to keep these things in-between me and my Hufflepuff friend Aria.

"Ok let's just imagine you don't like him for a second-" George started.

"I don't." I cut him off.

He sighed. "Ok but that doesn't mean he doesn't like you. Take it from a guy Y/n," he pointed to himself, "if he wasn't interested, he wouldn't have continued the conversation! And are you completely ignoring the fact him winked at you?!"

"Ok you left that detail out!" Hermione stated as Ginny gasped.

"So, remind me, when are you two getting married?" George wiggled is eyebrows.

"I will kill the both of you!" I growled and pointed my fingers at them warningly as they raised their hands up in defence.

"Ok, ok Jeeze no need for the death threats!"

"Diner time lovelies!" Molly called from the kitchen and we all walked to the Kitchen to endulge in another amazing Weasley meal.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So Y/n...you're a Muggle born and all, right?" Ron said.

"No I'm secretly a troll that got turned into a human." My voice dripped in sarcasm and I jokingly rolled my eyes.

"Right, sorry." He blushed from embarrassment. "I was just wondering if you brought and Muggle movies we could watch."

"Oooh that sounds like fun!" Ginny exclaimed. "I've always wanted to see one myself."

"Yeah, of course, I'd be happy to. Let me just go grab my laptop and some DVD's." I got up out of my chair and ran to grab my suitcase from upstairs in my room.

I came back downstairs minutes later to see Fred, George, Ginny, Harry, Ron and Hermione already huddled up on the couch with some snacks prepared and where chatting exitedly. Arthur had already left for work while Percy was off doing Merlin knows what and Molly wanted to check up on him.

"Oh come on Percy! Join your family for once. We rarely see you in the first place because you're always at Hogwarts but when you come home you're always in your room! I'm not asking you to do much just go downstairs and watch that movie with them. Now go!" I heard Molly's voice from upstairs and that was soon followed by a rather irritated Percy trodged down the steps.

"Aww was poor mummy making you spend some time with us?" Fred cooed sarcastically.

"Shut up." He muttered and sat down un-willingly.

I rolled my eyes and pulled out 3 DVD's from my suitcase. "Ok so we've got three choices : Tangled, Titanic and H²O." I turned to realise Harry, Ron, Hermione and Ginny where far too young to watch Titanic so I added, "but since there are literal children here, Titanic is off the table."

They groaned in frustration but I shut them up. "Look, I'm sorry but I promise you you wouldn't have wanted to watch it in the first place."

"Why? Is it something boring?" Ron asked and Hermione laughed.

"Whether it was or not you would have fallen asleep in the first 10 minutes anyway." We all burst into laughter and even Percy cracked a smile.

"It is kinda boring but it's mostly because it's really sad and Fred will mostly definitely cry. And we don't need to be seeing that." I grinned.

"Hey! That's not true!" He huffed and crossed him arms angrily.

"Fred, you cried watching Frozen." George argued.

"Fine." He huffed, "then I pick..." he turned around and pointed at the first DVD, "Tangled."

"Ok, one vote for Tangled and none for H²O. Who's next?" Harry decided on H²O along with Ginny and Hermione while everyone else (including me) voted on Tangled. Percy, however, didn't even bother to add an input and instead just sat there sulking.

"You're seriously not going to choose? Not even just at random?" Hermione asked him.

"No I'm not! It's pointless and it's just a stupid movie anyway." He argued.

"Oh Merlin's beard stop being such a prick and pick something!" I yelled at him, frustrated.

"Bloody hell fine! Tangled ok? Happy?"

"Now I am." I smiled and placed the DVD into the computer. I fiddled with some wires for a bit and managed to get it hooked up to the TV.

"That's so cool!" The twins eccoed.

"I know." I laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was toward the end of the movie where (spoiler alert) Flynn almost dies because Mother Gothel stabbed him. While everyone (and very much Fred) was trying their best to hold back sobs, I turned to see Percy try his best to hide his teary eyes.

I smiled faintly and went to grab a tissue for him only to see Hermione clinging onto Ron out of the corner of my eye. The poor boys face was as red as his hair with tears streaming down his swollen cheeks but he only continued to hold her.

I grinned at the two and quietly brought everyone's attention to them without them realising. They all smiled brightly and I could tell Fred was about to make a sarcastic comment to embarrass Ron but I simply shushed him and continued to gaze at the two.

I wish to have that with someone someday. I thought.

Word count: 1249

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 161 4
Y/n Gibsons is failing potions. Severus Snape is convinced she just doesn't try, as he sees her potential. But he soon learns never to judge a book b...
79.5K 2.8K 95
Keiko Todomura has been staying out of the way of the school bully since childhood, silently protecting her best friend, Izuku, with her quirk. Her...
80.8K 441 33
the mighty ducks preferences β‡’ fulfilling your daydreaming i apologize if this is cringy lol
78.6K 4.1K 50
Starting at the end of Hogwarts Legacy, a continuation of Sebastian and Ominis' story. As Sebastian and Ominis grapple with recent events, their frie...