Love at First Sight ≫ Simon B...

By Pink_Cities

"Do you believe in Love at First Sight?" ----- Started: 01.19.15 Completed: 06.07.15 ----- ©︎Pink_C... More

♡Cast♡
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
♥︎Thank You♥︎
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
♡Very IMPORTANT♡
21.
♥︎Something I Must Say♥︎

8.

7.6K 245 73
By Pink_Cities

↑Simon↑

Simon's POV

The brightness of the sun stung my eyes as i opened them slowly. I noticed there was something on my lap. I looked down to see Rowan sleeping peacefully. She's beautiful... I sat there for a while longer until i felt Rowan move. She slowly opened her eyes. Once her eyes were completely opened she looked around at her surroundings.

"Did we fall asleep in the garden?" She questioned.

"Yea, i'm surprise no one came looking for us," i said. She sat up slowly.

"We should probably go," she started. I got up, and took her hand in mine, and we quickly walked back to the house. Once i got up to my front porch i knocked lightly. After waiting a while Evangeline finally opened the door.

"Thanks," i muttered. Rowan followed behind me. Once i got to the family room i see Dad and my brothers and sisters sleeping peacefully on the couch.

"I guess your mum went home," i said.

"Oh, ok well i'm just gonna go back so mum doesn't worry about me," she said. Once she was gone i just sat on the floor waiting for my family to wake up. After a couple of minutes i heard Eric start to get up.

He looked around slowly until his eyes fixed themselves on me, then he smirked, "so where were you and Rowan last night?"

I blushed, "we fell asleep while looking at the stars," i mumbled. Eric and i begun having a small conversation until finally everyone woke up except for dad.

Eric looked over at our father, "we should prank him."

"Yea," Chrissy agreed.

"I don't think that's a good idea," Tora mumbled.

"Oh stop being such a goody two shoes," i mumbled.

"We should pie his face," Seb said.

"That's perfect!" Lily whispered, being careful not to wake father up.

Eric ran to the pantry to get a pie. He came back in a couple seconds.

"Alright," i started, "who wants to pie him?" I asked.

I looked around at my siblings, but none of them volunteered. "Alright fine i'll pie him."

I walked up slowly to father, i looked at my siblings again, and they were nodding at me to continue. I quickly smashed the pie into his face, and he jolted up from his peaceful slumber.

"SIMON!" He screamed.

I ran upstairs and everyone else followed. Luckily dad wasn't following us. I looked down the steps to see Evangeline trying to get pie off his face.

"I swear i need a new nanny," daddy said frustrated. "I need someone that will discipline my children!"

Evangeline said, "but there are no longer any nannies at the agency."

Dad groaned in frustration, "i know, but i felt like i heard someone say something about Nanny McPhee."

Evangeline looked at him questionably, "i've never heard of a nanny McPhee anywhere."

I ran back up the stairs. "Guys i heard father is going to hire a new nanny, and her name is Nanny McPhee."

"But we got rid of all the nannies, didn't we?" Tora asked.

"Yea, we did, but i guess there's another nanny," i said. "But we don't have to worry, i bet we could scare her away faster then any other nannies we had," i said.

Rowan's POV

Once i got up to my front porch i see another carriage at the house near the Browns. I wonder if we have new neighbors? (I forgot to mentioned that there were a total of three houses in the place they live in. The third house was empty of people.) Anyway, i knocked on the door, and mother came to open the door.

"Rowan, where were you last night? You disappeared." she said.

"Sorry mum, i fell asleep while looking up at the stars with Simon. We were in the garden," i answered.

"Oh alright, well right now we have new neighbors they are in the family room," mother stated.

I walked behind mum into the living room. I see a man and a women sitting there. They looked like snobby people, but i shouldn't judge a book by its cover. They seemed sorta familiar to me. There was also a girl and a boy that looked my age, their back was facing me so i wasn't able to see their faces.

"Mrs and Mr. Collins, this is my daughter Rowan," mom introduced.

I stuck my hand out to gesturing for them to shake my hand, "hello, i'm Rowan Grace."

The lady looked hesitant to shake my hand, probably cause i was dirty from sleeping in the gardens. She shook my hand and wiped her hand on her handkerchief.

The man said, "you look really familiar. Have i seen you somewhere?" He asked.

I looked carefully at him then i started remembering something.

Flashback

I was in the corner of the room. I was only 9 years old then. Taylor and her 'pretty' group were, of course, talking about the boys that were at the adoption house. The door to the adoption house opened, and a snobby looking man and women walks in. They come to the back of the adoption house where the girls were. The man inspected me, "this one is too short, and her hair is too dark."

The women looked at Taylor, "ah this one, she is good height, her hair is the perfect color, i want this one," she said.

After a while Taylor was packing up, "i knew that i would get picked, i mean look at me. Of course Rowan wouldn't get picked," she said.

Taylor always bullied me, but i never really cared. As she was leaving she whispered something in my ear, "you'll never get picked, no one likes you." Then she skipped out the adoption house along with another boy.

Flashback over

I looked at him, "you're the man that called me too short, and my hair was too dark," i muttered but he didn't hear me.

"What was that?" He asked.

"I said i've never seen you before," i lied with a fake smile.

I looked behind me, and of course I see Taylor. She was glaring at me. While the boy, that was her brother smirked at me.

Mum was speaking to the 'Collins' in the family room.

Taylor smirked at me, "well i see that you did get picked."

I glared at her.

The boy was still smirking at me, "well hello there beautiful."

I looked at him disgusted. He was trying to flirt with me.

I put on a fake smile, "i'm Rowan."

"You already know me," Taylor muttered.

The boy introduced himself, "i'm Blake."

Whaccha think?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.5K 2.3K 50
Watty's Shortlist 2023 "I have been waiting a long time to meet you." ________________ When two warring kingdoms hear of a magical object that will...
62K 2K 15
"Sometimes, the thing you need most is right under your nose." -Captain Teague - (Book 1) - Hello, I'm Annika Hesture, a lass, a pirate who was very...
1M 54.8K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
55.7K 1.3K 32
Living in the Scorch has not been easy for (Y/n), but she manages to get by. With her father Jorge beginning to loose control of their compound, she'...