10.

↑Rowan and Mr. Winegar↑

Rowan's POV

Rowan's POV

I lightly opened my eyes, and sat up, but right as i sat up i felt dizzy. I tried standing up and walking, but things began to spin in circles, and next thing i know i'm on the ground. Father immediately ran into my room, due to the sound i created when i fell.

"Rowan! Are you okay?" He asked frantically.

"Yea, i just have a headache right now," i answered. He carried me to me bed, and felt my forehead.

"Rowan, your forehead is burning, you have a fever!" Dad exclaimed. He ran downstairs, and came back up with medicine and an ice pack.

"Thank you," i said taking the medicine and ice pack.

"I'm going to go tell your mother, and then i'll give a call to Mrs. Todd to cancel class today.

I nodded not feeling like speaking. I felt like throwing up. After sitting there with the ice pack on my forehead i drifted to sleep.

Simon's POV

I was at my window, like usual. The truth is i was waiting for Rowan to go to the garden with me, but she never came out. I got worried, that she was mad at me, so i walked over to her house. After knocking, and waiting, Mr. Winegar came to the door.

"Hey, Simon. What are you doing here?" he questioned.

"I was wondering if Rowan wanted to come hang out today?" I answered.

"Oh, uh she's sick, she has a bad fever, and she is currently resting right now."

"May i see her?" i asked.

"Of course," Mr. Winegar opened the door, and stepped aside. "Her room is upstairs, all the way down the hall, to your right."

"Alright," i answered, while walking upstairs. Once i got to her door. I poke my head through the crack of the door, to see Rowan sleeping peacefully in her bed. I noticed that her ice pack had fallen off, and was melting, so i went to the bathroom, grabbed a rag, and soaked it in cold water. I went back to he room, and gently placed the rag on her forehead, being careful not to wake her. I got her chair, and sat next to her. I stared at her. She's so beautiful... i thought. I sat there, and stared at her, until i fell asleep.

Rowan's POV

I woke up to soft snores coming from besides me. I tilted my head to my right to see Simon sitting on a chair, and he was sleeping. I noticed that my ice pack was gone, and was replaced with a rag. I sat up feeling a lot better, but i still had a slight headache. I starred at Simon. He looked younger when he slept. I ran my hand through his hair. "Simon," i whispered, but he continued to sleep. "Simon," i said a little louder, but he only stirred a little, gosh he is a heavy sleeper. I smacked him lightly on the face, "wake up Simon."