13.

Somewhat how i imagine the hedge maze.
Listen to 'Everything has Changed' by Taylor Swift, and Ed Sheeran

Rowan's POV

I walked down the stairs of the Brown's house.

"Bye guys, i'm going home now," i said.

"Aww can't you stay for supper?" Chrissy whined.

I smiled at her, "I would love to, but my parents are probably waiting at home for me."

"Okay," she sighed.

I walked over to her, and hugged her. "I'll see you guys tomorrow," i waved at everyone. I ran over to my house quickly.

"Mother, father i'm home," i called out.

"We are in here," mum yelled from the kitchen. I walked in to see that mother was just about finished with making supper.

"Sorry, i stayed out so late today," I apologized.

"It's alright," she answered. After about 10 more minutes, she and i finally set the table. Father came in.

"Hey sweetie," he greeted. "Where were you all day?" He questioned.

"I was with Simon, and then i went to see his siblings," i answered.

"Alright."

We ate silently. I was the first to finish. "May i be excused?" i asked.

They both nodded at me. I took my plate, and washed it myself. After that i walked back into the dining room. "Mother, father i think i left something at the garden, may i go get it," i asked.

Mother looked outside, "of course, but hurry back, it's getting really dark outside," she said.

I nodded. The truth was i just wanted to go see the garden. I walked into the hedge maze, but i gasped at the sight in front of me. Everything looked beautiful, and everything was fixed. The chalk drawings were gone, the hole were gone, and it looked like new flowers were planted. But the most beautiful sight was the fairy lights strung up on the walls of the garden, and in the middle of the garden stood Simon.

Simon's POV

Right when i finished supper, i ran up to the attic to go see Nanny McPhee. My siblings and i found out that she was magical, in some way. It seemed bizarre, but then we found out that it was true.

I knocked on the door to the attic. "Come in," Nanny McPhee said.

I poked my head in. "Hey, uh... Nanny McPhee i know i've been a trouble maker, but can you please help me with something," i asked.

She looked at me, "of course, what is it?"

"Well Rowan and i have this secret place we go to, but something happened, and that place is ruined," i said all at once.

She stood up, "alright i'll help, just bring me there, and i will fix it up quick," she answered.

I walked outside, while she followed right behind me. Once i made it to the gardens, i opened up the door. She looked around at the ruined garden. With one tap of her staff, everything seemed to go in fast motion. And with a blink of an eye, everything seem to be fixed, but a little more beautiful. There were lights hung up on the walls.

"Woah," i whispered.

"I have a feeling that Rowan might be coming here now," Nanny McPhee whispered to me.

"What? How do you know?" i asked, but when i turned around she was gone. I heard the door to the garden open, and someone gasped. I looked behind to see Rowan standing there.

"Wow..." she gasped.

"H-hi," i stuttered.

"Simon... you did this?" She asked astonished.

"Nanny McPhee helped, i asked her if she can help me fix the garden," i said to her.

She ran up to hug me. "It's beautiful," she whispered in my ear. Suddenly music started playing.

"What is that?" She asked.

I furrowed my eyebrows together, "I don't know."

"Dance with her," i heard a whisper near my ear.

I looked at Rowan. "Did you hear that?" i asked.

She looked at me weirdly. "Hear what? All i hear is the music," she said.

"Oh...u-uh..." i paused, "do you maybe wanna dance w-with me," i stuttered, by now my face was burning.

She looked at me, and blushed with me,"okay."

I walked up to her, and wrapped my hands on her waist, and she wrapped her hands around my neck, and we slowly swayed to the music. We dance for a while until i spun her in a circle. She giggled, that beautiful giggle of hers... She's so beautiful. I dipped her, and i stared into her eyes. She stared back into mine. After staring at each other for a while, i leaned in slowly. She seemed to lean in too. Before i knew it our lips collided. Sending warmth through me. It was a quick peck, but it made me feel warm and numb inside. She pulled away, but her eyes were still closed. Then she finally opened her eyes, and smiled at me. We continued swaying to the music in silence, but it was peaceful. She hid her face in the crook of my neck. After dancing for a while longer, she finally spoke, "i think i should get going, mum told me that i should hurry."

I looked at her, not wanting this moment to end. "Alright," i finally answered. We walked back to our houses in silence.

"Bye Simon," Rowan said to me, and pecked my cheek, "thank you so much for fixing up the garden. Can you tell Nanny McPhee that i said thank you?" She asked.

I nodded, still not able to speak. "Goodnight Rowan," i finally said, and pecked her on her cheek. I waved bye to her. I walked up to my front door just standing there, with a big grin on my face.

3rd person POV

Little did Simon know that Rowan was in her room, smiling like crazy.

So they finally had their first kiss

So they finally had their first kiss. I know you're probably like "but they're only 12," but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯