9.

↑Blake and Taylor Collins↑

Rowan's POV

"I'm Blake," the boy introduced.

"Well hello Blake," i said with a fake smile. He was just too cocky, but I didn't want to judge a book by its cover. We sat there in silence until i spoke, "so why'd you guys come here?"

Taylor answered, "well Blake and I demanded to move after we got bored of the city life."

"No i didn't, you were the only one who wanted to move," Blake retorted, which cause Taylor to glare at him.

"So, you just demanded your parents to move?" i questioned.

"Yep, why? Do you not get special treatment from your parents?" Taylor smirked.

I glared at her.

"So that house over there. Is there any cute boys?" Taylor interrogated.

I ignored her and she seemed to become frustrated.

"Fine don't answer me, i'll just go over there later to take a look myself."

I was worried that Simon might fall for her. I mean yeah Taylor is mean and obnoxious, but she is also very gorgeous. I bet she could get any guy to fall for her. I looked down at the ground until i felt someone wrap their arm around my shoulder. I looked up to see Blake smirking at me again.

I gave him a disgusted look, "don't touch me."

"Why not?" He questioned. Ugh he is so cocky.

"Because i don't like you," i answered. I know i was being rude, but he had no right to randomly put his arm around me, and besides he was a stranger.

"Well i could change that," he started, but got interrupted by his father.

"Kids, it's time to go see the other neighbors," Mr. Collins said.

Taylor glared at her parents. Talk about disrespect. And Blake slowly took his arm off me, and i was relieved.

"Rowan, honey i left my purse over there can you go over to the Browns to get it?" Mum asked.

"Of course mother," i answered. I ran upstairs quickly, and got changed from my dirt covered dress. I also washed my face do to dirt from last night in the garden. I ran back downstairs, to see the Collins were already gone.

"Bye mum, i'll be back in a few," i said.

"Alright honey."

I walked over and knocked on the door. Tora opened the door with an annoyed look on her face. Once she saw me she lit up like a Christmas tree.

"Thank goodness you are here, there are these annoying new neighbors, and-"

I cut her off, "the Collins. Yea i know i've met them."