19.

↑The horrid clothes they have to wear↑
I think this story might be ending soon, idk yet.😶

Rowan's POV

Rowan's POV

I sighed, while looking out of the window. Today's the day Mr. Brown will be marrying Mrs. Quickly. All i want is a miracle to happen, and Evangeline will appear, and she would get her happily ever after. I soon got up and walked over to the Brown's house, to get the dress that i was suppose to wear to the wedding. Mrs. Quickly chose them for us. I knocked on the door, and then Tora opened the door, looking annoyed.

"Hey Rowan," she sighed.

"Hi Tora, may i come in to get the dress i'm suppose to wear for the wedding?" I asked.

She nodded her head, and gestured for me to cone in. "The dress is in the room, on my bed," she said.

"Okay, thank you." I walked up the stairs, but no one seemed to be upstairs, slowly i walked into the room, making sure that no one was in there changing.

Out if the corner of my eye, i see a bright green dress. As i got closer, i could finally see that it had a bright pink ribbon belt in the middle, and it comes with a giant white hat and a cane thing. The whole outfit was horrid. I wasn't trying to be mean, but the colors just didn't match up right.

I picked up everything, and walked back downstairs. The house was quiet. "Hello? Is anyone here?" I asked, but there was no response at all. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

I walked out of the house. I needed time to think about what i could possibly do in the matter of time i have. I wanted to just give up, but something inside me, just keeps telling me to not stop trying. Maybe it was the thought of having to see Mrs. Quickly every time i go to the Brown's house.

While I approached the door to the secret garden, i heard voice arguing in there. The door was slightly ajar, so i peeked through. In the garden were the kids, Mrs. Brown, and Mrs. Quickly. Why are they in there?

Simon's POV

My siblings and i got dressed into the clothes Mrs. Quickly wanted us to wear. I thought we looked like clowns. I had to think about the situation. Mrs. Quickly was going to be our mother. I certainly didn't want that.

I needed time to think everything over, so i begun walking to the secret garden. I walked into the garden, and sat down in the grass. Like Rowan, i began playing with the flowers.

"Thought you could hide this place from everyone didn't you?" An all too familiar voice said from behind me.

I rolled my eyes, and turned around, and sure enough Mrs. Quickly was standing at the entrance to our garden. "Why are you here," i said through gritted teeth.

She gasped, "well i was just following you to wherever you were going," she said looking around, "this sure is a beautiful garden."

"Yea, well it's my mother's garden," i said trying not to explode.