15.

↑Aunt Adelaide Stitch↑

Rowan's POV

I ran back to the Brown's house, but when i got there an old lady with a big nose was there. I walked up to her slowly, and she noticed me. Mr. Brown was on the front porch.

"Ah, this one is the one," she said gripping my shoulder.

"Wait, but-," Mr. Brown was cut off. I see him looking at something behind me. The lady seem to also be distracted by it. I turned around, and i see a dancing horse wearing clothes. I looked to the corner of the house where i heard laughing. I quickly ran over there knowing that it was Simon, and his siblings.

"Who's the lady?" I asked.

"It's Aunt Stitch and she wants to take one of us away," Lily answered. Out of nowhere Nanny McPhee came out.

She looked at us, "you do realize that the horse isn't going to distract her for long."

We all looked at each other with solemn faces.

-time skip-

"I'll go since she is looking for a girl, i'm the eldest girl," Tora sighed.

"No, i'll go," Lily argued.

The siblings all started arguing.

~Time Skip~

Simon's POV

Aunt Stitch carriage was leaving, and father was running after it. Father wasn't able to catch up to it.

"Chrissy!" he screamed. We ran up to him, and Chrissy came to the front.

"I'm right here father," she said.

"Wait, then who'd she take?" he asked confused. We all looked at each other.

"She took Evangeline," Rowan answered sadly.

Father had a sad look on his face, i wonder why?

Rowan's POV

Evangeline left in the carriage. I was sad. I don't think she'll ever marry Mr. Brown anymore. I probably will never see her again. Evangeline was like family to me, and i felt like i could tell her anything, and the only person that i could tell my secrets to was gone. It seemed like Mr. Brown wasn't doing well either. He wasn't use to it. Evangeline would usually help him out after a whole day of hard work.

~2 weeks later~

Mrs. Todd and Evangeline were both gone. Even though i didn't exactly know Mrs. Todd well, she still helped me a lot in my learning. And i'll forever have the two in my heart.

Today i decided that i wanted to go see Blake. I think that he deserves a chance. I walked slowly over to the Collin's house. I knocked on the door, while silently praying that Taylor wasn't going to open the door. Hopefully Mrs. Collins opened the door. She looked at me disgustingly, and then put on a fake smile. "Rower what are you doing here," she asked trying to sound nice.