Alpha King

By sammichi

"Hello Alpha King Sir, I was assigned to clean your room." I bowed slightly. "Stand up." he commanded, his to... More

♧Prologue♧
♧Chapter 2♧ (Zach's POV)
♧Chapter 3♧ (Lilly's POV)
♧Chapter 4♧ (Lilly's POV)
♧Chapter 5♧ (Lilly's POV)
♧Chapter 6♧ (Lilly's POV)
♧Chapter 7♧ (Lilly's POV)
♧Chapter 8♧ (Lilly's POV)
♧Chapter 9♧ (Lilly's POV)

♧Chapter 1♧ (Lilly's POV)

37.5K 1K 133
By sammichi

Lillian's POV

"Everyone get up and get ready, you will be starting in fifteen minutes. Also tomorrow you will be getting new schedules" a man yelled at us. And by us, I mean the 20 or so servants that live here.

I groaned as I sat up from my twin sized bed. As you can tell, the servants were not treated very nicely here, living in cells with a bed and a small dresser. You had to go to sleep knowing that someone would be watching you at night, which for me at 18, was nothing but disturbing. I quickly grabbed the outfit that the servants were supposed to wear. This consisted of a black dress and a white apron with these knee high black socks that were anything but comfortable, and then of course the typical black shoes that made anyone wearing them instantly 20 years older than they actually were. The dress was high necked and a small white cap was worn at the top of our heads. 
Scanning my hand over the hand scanner, it beeped before my cell unlocked. I stepped out, not wasting any time before rushing into the bathroom. The showers were out in the open so every other female servant was able to see your junk. So, I quickly washed my hair and then my body with the shower gel. I grabbed my old, ragged towel and rapped it around my thinning waist. My thinness, as well as many others, was due to the lack of eating, something that was common for servants. Eating disorders due to barley two meals a day, if you could call them that. These so called meals were a cup of water, which they would so kindly refill if we were still thirsty, an apple and then a piece of bread with peanut butter and some fruits and veggies. 
I quickly slipped on my outfit for the day, eager to get away from the eyes of the other women, that I knew had been judging me. My outfit was the same every day, I do not know what they were being so judgmental about, we all wore the same worn down clothing as one another. I headed down so that I could start my first chore, which consisted of doing everyone's laundry. This was the easiest of them all and I did not really mind doing laundry. I was the only one doing it so nobody bothered me, it was the most quite thing I would be doing today. I had sorted all of the clothes in piles, delicates, air dried, whites, and multi-colored. I shoved all of the whites in and turned the correct knobs before putting fabric softener in and starting up the machine.

As I was standing there all I could keep on thinking about was how everything changed that one night at dinner.

---------Flashback---------

"Honey, how about you go upstairs and get cleaned up and we'll talk about this over dinner?" My mom said, her voice hoarse like she was about to cry, and there I knew something was seriously wrong. I knew that they would never say anything while I was there, so I walked away quietly hoping to get a little bit of information so I would know what I would be getting myself into. All I could hear was hushed whispers that sounded frustrated and worried but kept on walking to my room. And all that I could think was, what have they done? That was the only thought that went through my head the rest of the time I spent upstairs.

As I walked into my room, I picked up a pair of sweatpants and a jacket. Then, I lied them out on my bed, walked into my bathroom and started the shower. As I let it warm up, I was thinking about my family and me and how much everything was about to change. I know that whatever was about to happen would not be by choice. I would do what needs to be done to make sure that my family will be safe and make them proud, isn't that every kids dream. 

After a few minutes of thinking, I felt the water and decided that it was warm enough so I stepped in. I slowly started to wash my hair with my vanilla shampoo and then washed it out. I then applied my mint and raspberry conditioner. As it was soaking in my hair, I put it in a ponytail to keep it out of my face, and let it soak in as I washed my body. I washed the conditioner out and turned off the shower, wrapped my towel around my body and one around my hair, and stepped out of the shower. I made sure I was dried off before I put my underwear and sweatpants on. I took off the towel on my head and put my sweatshirt on. After that, I walked back into the bathroom and hung the towels up on the back of the bathroom door and proceeded to walk back into my room.

As I walked down the staircase I could smell the steak, the juicy kind my dad would make on special occasions, and something spicy. I could hear my mom and dad still talking in the hushed whispers that they were before I went into my room, I was trying to listen but couldn't so I gave up and walked into the kitchen and they stopped talking.
Then, two guys that were there when I had first got home were not there any longer. Mom and dad were already sitting at the table so I joined them.
On the table was the ever so juicy steak I had smelt first walking down the stairs along with some broccoli, mashed potatoes, and my moms famous French fries.

"Hey baby, sit down we should really talk." My dad said to me as I sat down next to him, across from my mom. 

"Sweetie, we need to talk to you." My mom said with tears in her eyes.

"Okay." I said with caution. I didn't know what I was getting myself into.

"Well you are half werewolf and half witch." My dad said to me. I knew this already, I was a little confused.

"Yeah. I know that already Dad. What does that have to do with anything though?" I didn't know why they were telling me something I had already known. 

"It's illegal and you could be killed. They have agreed to let you live if, and only if you become a servant for the Royal family. We tried to do everything we could but they said that they need to keep a close eye on you, to make sure that you do not grow to use your powers to try and hurt anyone in the pack. We only want what is best for you, we never meant for any of this to happen. But we promise, we promise you baby that nothing bad will every happen to you there. We are so sorry baby, if we could have done anything to stop this we would have. They gave us no choice." My mom cried to me, I see how much this pained her to do this to me, there was nothing else for them to do, there was really no other option. I know my mom would have given her life for mine, my dad would have too, but nothing would have changed, I would have still had to go with them. 

I was only 10 years old, how could they do this to me? I do not blame my parents, rather the Royal family, they do not know anything about me. I get it though, they are just protecting the pack because of the fact that they do not know me. By the end, I was just about to cry, you could hear it in my voice. 

"It's ok mommy and daddy. I love you. And both of you, please promise me that you will never give your life for me. I need to be able to take care of myself. If either of you guys die at my hand, because of me, I will never be able to live with myself. Please just promise me."

"We promise." They said in unison. I knew how hard that was because I am their only child and they would do anything to protect me. Even if that means giving their own life.

"I love you guys."
"As we love you".

That night I went to bed and thought about what it would be like to be a servant for Royal family. I know that they have a son, Zachary, that is about my age, about 2 years older maybe, that means by the time that I would be 18 he would be 20. This is going to be fun, spending the best years of my life cleaning up after his high school years, which means parties and then his mate, oh how I hope she it not one of those queen beaches, I will pull my hair out. 

I need to keep a high head about this, I have 8 years before that even is something to think about, maybe it wouldn't be as bad as I thought. Maybe everyone gets a nice and pretty room with clothes, and a big bathroom, and a big bed. I mean I don't think that they would just throw a whole bunch of people into a dungeon and make them eat scraps. 

With these last thoughts, I let my mind wander to think about what is to come. How much I am going to miss my parents, what lies ahead of me, the types of things that I might have to clean, and just everything else like how much I am going to miss my barbie dolls and toys. 

When I woke up the next morning both mom and dad were in my room and were packing a small bag of clothes that included shirts, underwear, shoes, and toiletries.

"What are you guys doing?"

"Packing you a small bag of necessities. That's what we were told to do. Whatever else is needed will be provided when you get there."

Mom picked out an outfit for me to wear, told me to 'shower-up' and to be downstairs in 20 minutes for breakfast before I had to leave.
As I walked into the bathroom and got everything ready and did my business, all I could think was, 'I never thought that I would be leaving my mom and dad so soon.' I mean I knew that since I was part witch and it was 'frowned upon' in the werewolf world that I would have been found out about sooner or later. So in a way, it was better for me to become a servant and hate life rather than not to have one at all.

I took a shower and put my clothes on. It was a pair of black leggings, a white shirt with a light blue jean jacket, with white converse, and then threw my hair up in a messy bun (tumblr I know, my mom loves to live her teenage life through me, not that I mind. I actually look cute most of the time).

We ate breakfast in silence and at 11 o'clock there was a knock at the door. There were the two men from last night, standing there, ready to take me to my new home, at least for a few years, I hope.

I am not going to say that I let them take me easy and quiet, because then that would be complete lie. I was kicking and screaming as they took me and my bag but the white guy just threw me over his shoulder and walked out the door with the other guy following in suit.

-----Today----

I haven't changed much, the first three years after they took me away, I was trained to be a good servant and maid. However, I think apart of the deal between my parents and the Royal family was that people would not know that I was not a full werewolf, probably to not cause a commotion, since this was not allowed in our pack, rather in all packs. 

After my little flashback, I noticed that 10 minutes had gone by. I started to think about my life so far here and my chores, I enjoyed this one because it was one of two I actually got to accomplish on my own. The second one being cleaning the King and Queen's room, well technically now just the Queen's room. I leave the room knowing to come back later to remove them and start a new load. I've had the same schedule for two years and getting a different one tomorrow is a relief.

Layla, one of the pack's girls that has to think she is the best and sleeps around, a lot, had the biggest ego I've ever met. She is always going on and on about how she would win the King Zachary's heart, I will tell you a little bit more about here later. I mean I feel bad for King Zachary, his father had been killed by rogues a few years back, not to mention that when that happened he started to have to train harder to become the next King. His father's Beta did step up for a little since Zachary was a bit too young to fully step up, but now he is of age and is looking for his mate. His mother, Queen Ava, is still alive and waiting for her 2nd change mate, they are not that often to come by and is something that you have to pray to the gods that you get. The King's death had made an impact on the Royal Kingdom. Everyone was devastated that their King died, especially Eva, everyone understood since that was her mate, her everything. 

I zoned back into the present and continued back to the Queen's bedroom. I picked up her dirty clothes and placed them inside her hamper. Then, I grabbed all of her shoes and placed them back into her shoe closet. I had finished her room about twenty minutes later and went back downstairs towards the laundry room. I opened the door and the whites were done, I then put the whites in the dryer and reloaded the washer. After that, I  went upstairs again to start on my next chore, clean all thirteen bathrooms. I did as I was told and started on bathroom number one.

An hour later I was exhausted but I was finished with my third chore. I knew I couldn't go to sleep because the punishment for sleeping on the job, torture or death. You'd pick. But by the end of your torture, you would be begging for death. Some people just wished to believe that maybe they could survive it, but lost in the end. I haven't heard many stories, probably because I did not talk to people, I just did what I was here to do and then moved on. 

I did one more chore and it was my least favorite. Oh why you may ask? I had to be partnered with Layla. Layla was sweet when we first met but now, she's a snob and spends most of her time blabbing on and on about King Zachary ands how they were going to live happily ever after, blah blah blah. So I headed off towards the living room where Layla and I would clean it. The room was the size of one and a half football fields. It was huge, I mean it had to be since the pack was huge, not to mention that this was the Royal families house, so they have to have space for all of the packs that fall under their power. Layla wasn't there, as usual, she had more chores than anyone because she always gets caught with the bastard.

A bastard is a child born by parents not married to each other. You see, King Jackson was in love with another werewolf when he was younger, Harper. He thought they were mates and didn't want to wait longer to have a child, Daniel. He was the illegitimate child, as the Queen liked to call him. Harper died in childbirth, that was when King Jackson found out they weren't mates. Yes, he was sad that the mother of his child died, but he didn't want to die as well, a feeling a mate would get if the other mate died. Anyways, years later, he found his mate for sure, in Queen Ava. That was when they had King Zachary and Jesslyn.

"Bitch! I asked you a question." some screamed at me snapping me out of thoughts.

A beach blonde girl with hazel eyes and quite an ego stood in front of me. Layla.

"Sorry, I did not hear you." I answered quickly.

"I said, do you want to do the left side or the right side." She said looking annoyed with me.

"I, ah, I will do the left side." I said walking left and towards the side of the room and got to cleaning while humming, 'Hey Jude'.

We finished about an hour later and I was both mentally and physically exhausted. I pulled my brown hair into a ponytail and washed up for my meal. I walked towards the servant's kitchen and looked at the clock that hung on the wall. It was four o'clock in the afternoon. I quickly put my food on my plate; an apple, a piece of bread with peanut butter, some fruits and veggies, and water. They sounded good but it was not much after all the work that we did throughout the day.

"I heard at least two hundred people are coming each day because King Zachary needs to find his mate." some girl said.

A very much older lady snickered. I just scoffed, do they really think that if they were his mate he'd already know? I know I would, but I mean that just me. Some of them even clean his room when he is in there so half of them already know they are not his mate. I hope to find my mate, but I sometimes wonder if he would actually like me since I'm only half wolf.

"I hope that Layla is his mate." Emily said.

"Why would you hope that?" I spoke up the first in a while.

"I do not know, really she is just different from everybody else. She has a big ego." Emily replied, yeah a big ego that will get her killed someday.

I finished my food and washed the plate before putting it back into the box.

I headed back to the laundry room to finish my last pile that was in the drier. I put them all clean and folded on the table for one of the maids who worked later in the day, putting them away. I was walking towards my cell when I heard voices in the corridor.

"I heard they had half witch maid here in the castle, what a disgrace she must be." a man's voice said.

"Jack! Don't say that here someone may hear you." a woman said giggling.

"Paisley no one will hear me, we will just tell Alpha they have a witch then he will demand her killed. It will all work out, that witch will not even know what hit her. Literally." 'Jack' said.

"Only if you are sure." 'Paisley' whispered, giggling.

I could not believe what I was hearing. I quickly went back to my cell. I picked out my clothes I was wearing for bed; a yellow t-shirt (used of course), and a pair of navy blue sweatpants (also used). I pulled the covers back on my bed, which was slightly comfortable, a mattress with a pillow and a blanket was not exactly sufficient considering it was winter and the windows on our cells are open all year round. I shut my eyes and drifted off to sleep thinking about my parents and how I was supposed to die, and soon.

~
A/N: hey guys! Like it so far? I finally published the first chapter tell me how you like it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 48K 26
I stopped running as i entered a clearing, sitting back on my haunches when suddenly i smelled the most amazing scent. "MATE" my wolf screamed at me...
990K 22.4K 23
He caressed my soft cheek with his rough hands yet so gentle whenever they touch me"Jade,my love don't leave me come back with me" He is so vulnerabl...
430K 10.6K 25
*A/N* This story is being remade onto my new account, volpinawrites! The new name is |Siren for Luna|! It has the same basic plot line with a lot of...
28.7M 879K 55
I glared up at him my eyes narrowed, "Excuse me?" I was beyond livid by the words that just came out of his mouth. My glare didn't falter when Parker...