Later, Sir [TsukiYama Omegave...

By peachlass

[EDITING] Yamaguchi is an omega who has been working in his senpai's coffee shop for months. He didn't unders... More

DISCLAIMER
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Author's Note
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Last Author's Note

Chapter 6

3.9K 122 55
By peachlass

Later

Hinata and Yamaguchi both yawn after leaving the café. Their wearing their usual clothes. The both of them decided to leave the café at seven in the evening and eat some ramen from seven eleven while star gazing.

"You okay?" Hinata asked Yamaguchi who've been silent the whole walk and give a bite to his meat buns that they bought on the store that they just pass by.

Yamaguchi sighed. "Yeah..." Yamaguchi answered Hinata's question with a sulky voice making the latter became more intrigued about what just happened.

Yamaguchi tried his hardest to forgot that scene but he can't forget his voice, how he looked at him or how he make his heart race like that. It's so annoying to say that 'I has a crush to the man I just met!' And who knows what kind of person he is? What if he's an abusive person or worst a murderer?! He really should stop looking at that Alpha.

"Yeah I can clearly see that you're okay." Hinata said sarcastically biting on his meat buns in delight. "By the way, next week I'll go in heat for three days and take a rest for one day in total of four day leave." Hinata said in advanced.

"What?! Why now?!" Yamaguchi yelled at his friend.

"Why are you yelling?! As if I can control my heat and choose any day I want! And another one, can you come to my house at that time and get those volleyballs and give to the kids in the riverside?" Hinata asked before sighing. The both of them fall in silence as they walk, passing some convenience store or houses while looking at the star above.

"Okay, sure but come back real fast okay?!" Yamaguchi stopped from walking.

"Huh?!" Hinata asked baffled at his friend's request. "Why are you talking like I'm going to other country or what? This is our scene every three months for straight ten years, what's new?" Hinata widened his eyes, staring at his friend.

"Eh! I just met a-..." Yamaguchi immensely stopped himself from telling more.

"Met a?" Hinata asked, waiting for his story.

"An Alpha." Yamaguchi finished his sentence looking away.

"Eh?! When what and why?" Hinata asked one more time, really excited for some tea.

"I mean- we're not in a relationship! It was just some kind of crush, okay?"

"Who is this man?!"

"Uhm... Tall and blonde and f-from what I h-heard... his name is... Tsukishima Kei." His name alone can put him in fire. His face reddened and he can feel some butterflies in his stomach.

"What?! That man? I mean is he wearing some kind of glasses? Black and square? And has a pale complexion?" Hinata asked, the both of them stopped from walking to face each other. Yamaguchi nodded, confused on why does Hinata's descriptions is exact with the person he met.

"Why?" Yamaguchi asked.

"What did you do?" Hinata asked trying to surpass his sweet giggles.

"Uhm, the only interaction I did with him is when He called me and then I tell him I'm sorry and gave him to Rin because costumers are waiting for me to clean their table and when I decided to gave them his orders but I try to ignore him because I can feel his stares while cleaning the table." Yamaguchi told Hinata everything, fidgeting with his fingers.

"Maybe it's his kink?" Hinata asked smirking at Yamaguchi. "Being ignored, I mean all Alpha used to gain all attention from omega because you ignored him he feels interested to you?" Hinata asked putting aside the 'real' reason that alpha might find Yamaguchi interesting for the last.

"Shut up, Hinata!" Yamaguchi yelled, his face reddened after realizing that it might be the real reason. "Maybe if I became neutral with him, he might find me boring?" Yamaguchi asked Hinata who's whistling.

"Maybe~" Hinata answered in a sing song like he can already see the future from a far.

"What about the Alpha you found interesting?" Yamaguchi asked.

"Me? I don't find any alpha interesting, they're all same egoistic and possessive." Hinata shook his head and sighed in disappointment "...but he's so hot! I found him setting for the children in the riverside. He's side view profile is gorgeous! The jawline..." Hinata said in dreamy voice while tracing his jawline. "Lips..." His fingers touch his lips. "His nose..." A smile appeared on his face.

Yamaguchi blinked his eyes more than twice. Hinata looked at him, then a lightning struck him! "What I mean is he's totally ugly! His smile is perfect to carved in pumpkins every Halloween!" Hinata said fastening his pace.

Yamaguchi laughs trying to catch up with his friend. "Shoyo-chan~" Yamaguchi called him in a teasing way, their walk turned into a run like they're kids playing tag at night with the moon as their only guardian.

"Stop chasing me! You won't get anything!" Hinata whispered shout as he run faster.

"Shoyo-chan~" Yamaguchi teases more, chuckling at his friend.

"Ahh!" Hinata tried to shout but failed.

Friendship is something that's hard to break.

•••

"Good morning boss, Yachi!" Yamaguchi entered the café and bowed at their boss who's taking his morning coffee.

"Morning." Their boss greeted back.

"Good morning, Yamaguchi!" Yachi greeted making him blush a little, he smiled back at Yachi politely. "I haven't seen Hinata yet is he late?" The blonde girl asked. Yamaguchi looked around. Normally it was Hinata who always open the café not just because he's always early but because he has the spare key.

"He's late?" Their boss, Kane, asked. "That's unusual." Their boss stated.

"Maybe he already found someone he can spend his time with!" Yachi guessed. "How about you, Yamaguchi?" Yachi asked looking at him with hope that he'll say 'Definitely Yachi-san. I just found this certain alpha who I guess is attention deprived.', unfortunately, no.

"It's too early for those kind of things!" Yamaguchi waved his hand in front of him nervously making Yachi pout in disappointment. "Boss, Yachi! Let's go work. Especially you boss, you've been sitting the whole day." Yamaguchi teased his boss who almost died choking in his coffee.

The day was usual, people come to have something and go, everything was fine until two handsome faces appeared in front of him while cleaning a table near the glass wall.

"I want this table." He heard a deep and almost- yes almost panty dropping voice. Good thing he's wearing boxer.

His mind immediately wonder on that embarrassing day. His face reddened and for a second he forget how to function. He tried to hide his face by bowing his head, he didn't say a word as he walked away. He can even feel two intense eyes following him.

Upon reaching his co-worker, Rin. He hold his hand and looked straight at her eyes making Rin squeak in shock. "Y-Yamaguchi-san... Are Y-You okay?!" Rin panic when he see Yamaguchi's red face and his cold hand.

"I-... Can you clean those costumer's table?" Yamaguchi's voice came out as calm and airy but his inside was in pure chaos. Hearing that man's voice makes his heart was pounding so loudly that it makes him afraid someone might hear it.

Those feelings are indeed unfamiliar for him. It was scaring the out of him, is being an omega this hard? He mean he should consult Sugawara about what he's feeling whenever he saw Tsukishima, maybe whenever he sees him he's having heart attack? Oh my god- he doesn't want to die yet! He still want to work in an corporation and not be a waiter forever.

"You should seat and rest, Yamaguchi-san. You looked pale." Rin said leaving him to attend their costumers while Yamaguchi take another step so he can rest not until a warm fucking hand hold his wrist, stopping him from moving further. He was about to scold whoever it is when he saw him! Yes, him, what a right time, right?

"Uh... Later, Sir." Yamaguchi bowed a little before pulling his hand away and leaving the man behind him. He doesn't feel like talking and he's dizzy with all those unfamiliar feelings. 'Tsukishima Kei... what do you need from an omega like me?"

peachlass

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

728K 22.4K 39
❤️Omegaverse❤️ 💕KiriBakuDeku💕 Class 1-A had just graduated! They were finally going to start their careers as pro heroes. For Izuku Midoriya, an om...
389K 11.7K 65
First time trying this kind of writing! Warning: May contain some yaoi Main story is gonna revolve around Yamaguchi Tadashi and Tsukishima Kei, but w...
53.3K 1.5K 13
"Bear my mark. That's what I want - what I really want." Tsukishima's golden eyes bore into Hinata's sparkling ones, his heart going out of control...
180K 4.5K 19
It was just a regular day in karasuno then suddenly a test, yes a test. The school conducted a test for the higher grades ( the seniors ) it was for...