Our Greatest Love Of All

De MJDisneyfan4life

While both are dealing with hardships and heartbreak, musical legends Michael Jackson and Whitney Houston rek... Mais

Chapter 1: I Guess I'll Never Find Love
Chapter 2: Just Start From The Beginning
Chapter 3: I Am Not A Monster!
Chapter 5: The Baby's Yours
Chapter 6: The Best Christmas Present Ever!
Chapter 7: New Years Eve With The Jacksons Pt. 1
Chapter 8: New Years Eve With The Jacksons Pt. 2
Chapter 9: The 26th Annual NAACP Image Awards
Chapter 10: Our Baby Is Kicking!
Chapter 11: The Grammy Awards Pt. 1
Chapter 12: The Grammy Awards Pt. 2
Chapter 13: Bobbi Kristina's 1st Birthday
Chapter 14: I Can't Believe This Motherf*cker!
Chapter 15: The Baby Shower Pt. 1
Chapter 16: The Baby Shower Pt. 2
Chapter 17: A Special Surprise
Chapter 18: I Don't Trust Him
Chapter 19: She Called Me Daddy!
Chapter 20: The VMA's 1994
Chapter 21: I Think My Water Broke
Chapter 22: It's Time
Chapter 23: An Unbelievable Surprise!
Chapter 24: The Birth Of The Century
Chapter 25: What The Hell Clive?!
Chapter 26: The Devil Spelled Backwards
Chapter 27: To The New Manager!
Chapter 28: Welcome To Neverland
Chapter 29: Joyful Baptism
Chapter 30: Our First Family Christmas!
Chapter 31: Woman To Woman
Chapter 32: Today's The Big Day
Chapter 33: Too Good To Be True?
Chapter 34: The Wedding of The Century
Chapter 35: The Wedding Reception
Chapter 36: The Twins 1st Birthday
Chapter 37: Our Family Is Growing
Chapter 38: Let's Hear Her Out
Chapter 39: I Just Can't Stop Loving You
Chapter 40: A Special Birthday Surprise
Chapter 41: Gone Too Soon
Chapter 42: Leave Us Alone Clive!
Chapter 43: The Cinderella Premiere
Chapter 44: My Worst Fear
Chapter 45: Some Ground Rules
Chapter 46: You Were Never Her Father!
Chapter 47: You Need To Tell Your Wife
Chapter 48: No More Secrets
Chapter 49: Welcome To The Family
Chapter 50: They Aren't Your Blood Children!
Chapter 51: You'll Never Stand Alone

Chapter 4: I've Never Stopped Loving You

799 21 9
De MJDisneyfan4life

Michael's POV

Noticing the sudden change in Whitney's tone, I knew something had to be up. 

Concerned, I asked her, "Hey, Whitney? Is everything okay?

Turning back to me, Whitney asked, "Hm? Oh yeah, everything's fine Mike. Why do you ask?"

I explained, "Well, I couldn't help but notice that you looked a little bothered when I mentioned Bobby. Is everything alright between you two?"

Whitney shook her head and responded casually, 

"Yeah! Of course, everything's fine between us. Why wouldn't they be."

But I saw straight through her happy facade.

She can't be going through the same thing I went through with Lisa, can she? And I admit, I have been hearing rumors in the media lately about Bobby cheating on Whitney. But knowing the media, I couldn't determine whether or not it was true. However, just seeing Whitney's reaction when I mentioned Bobby, I knew right away there had to be some truth to it.

In realization, I said, "He's been cheating on you... Hasn't he?"

With a look of shock on her face, she tried to deny, 

"What?! I-I never said that! I mean, what makes you think h-he's cheating on me? B-Because he's not!"

I knew right away that Whitney was lying to me. I know this because whenever she tells a lie, she always stutters and turns away from me.

Bringing my hand underneath her chin, I turned her head to face me and said in a serious tone,

"Whitney, you know you can tell me anything. You are my friend, and I love you and care about you. And if there's something going on that's hurting you, then I want to help you. Now tell me, yes or no, is Bobby cheating on you?"

Looking into my eyes, Whitney answered, "Yes."

With my eyes widening in shock, I exclaimed, "Unbelievable! When did this happen?"

She answered, "It was three nights ago. I caught him having sex with two other women in our bedroom."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing! That sorry son of a bitch had the nerve to cheat on Whitney, and in their matrimonial bed?! God! if he was here right now, I would moonwalk all over his ass!

Whitney stood up from the sofa and went on to say as tears filled her eyes,

"I don't know what to do with him anymore, Michael! He's done this to me three times already! I swear, if we didn't have a daughter together, I would've left him months ago. I... I just don't know how much more of this I can take!"

Standing up from the sofa, I took her in my arms and held her as she began to cry. I swear, it's people like Bobby who give us men a bad name! He has a beautiful queen like Whitney, and he goes and cheats on her with other women? Without any regard for his wife and child? He's an absolute disgrace for a man!

I said as I continued rubbing her back and hair,

"It's alright, Whitney... Shh, it's okay. You don't have to take this shit from Bobby. That guy is a deadbeat for not realizing how lucky he is to have you... You deserve so much better than him."

Whitney looked up at me as tears continued to fall down her face,

"But what about my daughter? I can't raise Bobbi Kristina by myself, especially without her father."

I replied, "What? You don't need him to raise your daughter! Whitney, you are one of the strongest women I know. In fact, that is one of things that I love so much about you."

She looked up at me and asked with a sniffle, "Really?"

I answered as I helped wipe her tears away,

"Yeah! And that is something I know your daughter will look up to and aspire to be. When she finds out that her father cheats on her mother, she'll probably grow up resenting him for it and probably think that it's something that all normal men do. And it's not. Whitney, Bobbi Kristina deserves better too. You both do."

With a sad smile, Whitney asked, "How did we end up here?"

Confused, I asked, "What do you mean?"

Whitney explained, "How did we get into all of this mess? I remember when we were together, and it was all so good. It was never ever this bad... You know, I just don't get it? Why did we break up in the first place?"

Thinking about it for a moment, I responded,

"Now that I think about it, I really don't even know why. We had it so good! Even when I was with Lisa, she never made me feel nearly as loved as you did. In fact, no other woman has ever made me feel this way nor do I think anyone will ever again."

Curious, Whitney asked, "What are you saying, Michael?"

 With a heavy sigh, I confessed, 

"After all of this time, I was never able to get over you. Whether I am alone at Neverland or in another country with some girl, I always manage to find you traveling back into my mind. And even after you went and married that fool and gave him a child, I still hoped and prayed that somehow or some way, you would find your way back to me. The truth is Whitney, I... I never stopped loving you."

Whitney's POV

Did I just hear what I think I heard? Michael still loves me?! Child! You don't know how happy that makes me feel. I have to admit, even when I was with Bobby, that deadbeat never loved me nearly the way Michael did when we were together. Even at nights when I was alone, I often thought about Michael and wondered what our lives would've been like if we stayed together.

Looking into his eyes, I said as I placed a loving hand onto his cheek, 

"And I've never stopped loving you, Michael... You know, even when I was with Bobby, I still dreamt about what our lives would've been like if we stayed together."

With a warm smile on his face, Michael said placing a hand onto my own cheek,

"Well, girl... Let's stop dreaming and let's start living."

And with that, Michael brought his lips to mine and we wrapped our arms around each other as we shared a long, loving, and eternal kiss. Ooh child! I feel just like Cinderella when she found her Prince Charming. Let me tell you, Michael is definitely a great kisser! I haven't felt this much love in a long time, and being in Michael's arms right now makes me feel like I'm on top of the world.

Breaking our kiss, Michael said as he looked into my eyes, full of love and lust,

"Why don't we take this upstairs."

I looked at him with the same amount of love and lust,

"Boy! You have just read my mind!"

Before I knew it, Michael swept me off my feet and we both laughed as Michael carried me upstairs to give me some good love!

Once we gave it good to each other, we held each other close and fell asleep in each other's arms. That night, Michael and I both agreed that our hearts would belong to each other forever. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys! Here's chapter 4! I'll try to update more tomorrow if I can, but in the meantime, I hope you all enjoy this and stay tuned for more! ;)

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

3.5K 14 57
Michael had just broken up with his fiancé Ms.Whitney Houston , which he had a child with he told himself he would never love a woman again because a...
67.8K 3K 76
Michael Jackson and Whitney Houston have been together for seven years. Things are going perfect. But one night Whitney does the unexpected and puts...
14.6K 674 36
Marilyn and Michael have finally got it together they have been through a lot, lies, cheating, and stress, they have made it through it all or have t...
5K 157 4
Michael Jackson and Whitney Houston have been keeping their secret relationship, from the press, for three months. They decide to surprise Columbia's...