AEW One Shots and Preferences

By PickYourOwnPath

As it says in the title More

Where You Meet
Your First Impression
Your Job
How He Asks You Out Officially
First Kiss
Finding Out He's Joining AEW
Working Out With Him
How You Sleep
Late Night Conversations
PDA
Matching Tattoos
Matching Outfits
First 'I Love You'
Nicknames For You
Nicknames For Him
His Name In Your Phone
Your Name In His Phone

Favourite Place To Kiss You

1.2K 19 0
By PickYourOwnPath

Jon Moxley- He loves to kiss your shoulder. It feels nice to have warm lips on your shoulder, and he knows that you like it, so he'll kiss your shoulder whenever he gets the chance.

Darby Allin- He loves to kiss the tip of your nose. He says he likes the cute little giggle it makes you do, plus it helps you be less self conscious about your nose.

Kenny Omega- He loves to kiss your lips. He says they're so pretty and he used to stare at them on FaceTime, wishing he could kiss them, so he takes every opportunity to kiss them while he can.

PAC- He loves to kiss your cheek. It's just a soft, quick, affectionate little kiss that he feels comfortable giving you anywhere, in front of anyone.

MJF- He loves to kiss your neck. He loves how you react to it because you're kinda ticklish and it makes you giggle and squeal slightly the first time, before you relax a bit and enjoy it. He also likes how it can go from something relatively innocent to something not so innocent very quickly.

Chris Jericho- He loves to kiss your fingers. It makes him look and feel like a gentleman to kiss your fingers as he takes your hand.

Sammy Guevara- He loves to kiss all over your face. He loves to have your face in his hands and give you tons of kisses all over it.

Wardlow- He loves to kiss the top of your head. You're so much shorter than he is, and it makes him feel even taller than you to kiss the top of your head.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 17.5K 23
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
419K 9.9K 199
God took time on these snacks Be sure to check out Vintage Daddies Book 2 if you want to continue to bless your eyes!
6.8K 613 13
Shirin Sengupta, a top student of Kolkata, belongs from a middle-class family, has parents and a brother younger than her Sarthak Sengupta. Because...
22.9K 3.7K 12
Dans la maison bleue au bord du lac, des soubresauts sur mon coeur.