Sound Wave - Hawks x Reader

By frogz__0

⚠️This story contains smut, violence and panic attacks⚠️ You had just graduated from UA highschool, and were... More

Heyoo
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 1➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 2 ➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 3➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 4➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 5➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 6➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 7➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 8➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 9➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 10➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 11➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 12➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 13➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 14➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 15➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 16➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 17➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 18➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 19➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 20➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 21➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 22➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 23➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 24➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 25➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 26➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 27➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 28➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 29➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 30➴

𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 31➴

6.4K 139 153
By frogz__0

This chapter contains smut.

"H-Hey! Slow down, Keigo!" You hit him in the chest repeatedly.

"Hm? I'm just getting us home quickly." He shrugged.

"NOT SO FAST YOU IDIOT!" You hit him in the chest once more, shouting loudly. Keigo let out a loud sigh, and slowed down.

Keigo was trying to get you home quickly, so you two could... anyways, he was flying at full speed, but that was too fast for you. Your whole gums were being exposed, as with your eyeballs.

Gross.

After a few minutes of flying at a 'normal speed', which you considered still stupidly fast, you arrived back at Keigo's house, or as you now call it, home.

"Welcome back home, Y/N." Keigo grinned, opening the door for you.

You smiled, and walked inside, and you both slipped off your shoes.

You gazed at the house you had missed so dearly.

Everything was the same.

The house looked dull, though it was always like that, but nothing changed. It was sort of heartwarming.

Your memories of his house rushed into your mind.

"Oh, Blast. Come on in."

"Welcome, to my home. One sec, let me show you to your ro-"

"I'll be off now."

"Blast, come on wake up!"

"No, not five more minutes. Get up!"

"Sorry, would you mind getting up?"

"How do you get your eyeliner to look that good?"

"Just eat your breakfast already you weirdo."

"By the way, my real name is Keigo Takami."

"No, of course I know your real name. It's F/N L/N, but you prefer being called Y/N."

"Back off, old man."

"Blast?"

"How did you find me and Fumi?"

"I heard gunshots and rushed over. I guess I was a little late though, since I saw you and Fumikage all cuddled up together."

"Okay. Think you'll still be up for tomorrow?"

"Done already? Weak, L/N."

"That's not fair! You tickled me!"

"I CAN'T BREATHEE!"

"W-What are you doing?"

"Are your wings... sensitive?"

"So, what do we have for lunch?"

"What smells so... eggy?"

"Egg sandwich."

"Oh? So I was right. You do have a boyfriend."

"I- why are you bringing that up!?"

"Right, sorry. I'll get going now. Bye, Y/N."

"Shut up, Keigo."

"Shh. Not so loud."

"I'll clean up your cuts."

"Take off your clothes."

"Which one is your room?"

"First one on the left!"

"What do you think? I look like a total fuck boy, right?"

"Hawks..."

"Nice."

"Y/N, you shouldn't have done that. Now, I think I'm going to have to punish you."

"No, no, kid. Say my name. Not my hero name, my actual name."

"Keigo..."

Keigo walked in behind you, and tilted his head to the side when he saw you do nothing, just stand there in complete silence.

"Y/N, what's wrong?" He tiptoed infront of you, and placed his hand on your cheek.

"Are you okay?" He stuck out his bottom lip.

You let out a small laugh. "Yeah, I'm fine. Just glad to be home." You smiled, and wrapped your arms around his neck, placing a kiss on his lip.

He let out a hum and kissed you back, which you were glad about.

"It's not usually you who kisses me first, what's the special occasion?" He wiggled his eyebrows.

"Nothing. Just feeling generous." You giggled.

Keigo wrapped his arms around your waist, pulling you closer to him. "Do you remember the first time we kissed?" He smirked.

You furrowed your eyebrows. "Yeah, don't you?"

"Of course I do. I believe it went something like this~" He snickered, and let go of you.

"Hm? I'm not old, I'm only twenty five!" Keigo crossed his arms and huffed.

You raised an eyebrow, then realised that he wnated to reenact your first kiss.

"Twenty five?! I swear you're the same age as Aizawa!" You faked a gasp.

Keigo grinned, and leaned over slightly, getting eye level with you.

"I don't look that old, right?" He pouted.

You wrapped your arms around his neck, and pulled him into a kiss.

Keigo quickly moved his hand, and lifted you up by your thighs, wrapping you around his waist. You giggled, clinging onto him tighter.

He chuckled, and carefully went up the stairs, avoiding your room, and going to his.

He threw you onto the bed, and got ontop of you.

You grinned, and tugged at the bottom of his shirt.

"Eager, are we?" He smirked. You bit into your lip, and he lifted his shirt, revealing his faint abs that you couldn't help but love so much.

He slipped his hand under your jumper, and forced you to raise your arms so that you could join him and be shirtless aswell.

He admired your body for a moment, before diving down and crashing his lips into yours.

He then pulled away, and placed loads of kisses along your lips, moving down to your neck. He continued to suck and leave hickeys anywhere he wanted, feeling a sense of dominance.

Keigo kissed your sweet spot, making you moan into his ear.

"Fuck..." He growled, pulling away from your neck.

"Damn, Y/N. That bra really does look good on you. Now then, let's see all of it." Keigo traced his fingers along your collar bone.

You breathed heavily.

His hands moved down, and unbuttoned your jeans, then slid them down your legs, and removed them completely.

You felt embarrassed all of a sudden, and went to cover yourself.

Keigo quickly caught your wrists, and pinned them above your head.

"Nuh uh, did I tell you to hide your body from me?" He narrowed his eyes. You shook your head no.

"Right, don't cover yourself then. Do what I tell you, okay, darling?" Keigo ordered.

You paused for a moment, and then nodded.

"Good girl." He smirked.

A shiver ran down your spine.

He admired your body, the way you trembled in his hold, the way your chest would rise and fall, but would still shake every time you did.

"Look at you, being so obedient." He ran his fingers through his hair, whilst still pinning down your wrists.

He then dived back down, leaving a trail of kisses from your collar bone to your abdomen.

"Keigo..." You let out a small moan, clenching your thighs together.

You felt your panties start to get a bit wet from how turned on you were.

Keigo shook his head, and tugged on the band of your underwear. "I won't be able to do anything if you do that."

You glanced down at his pants, and could tell how turned on he was.

There was a tent in his pants, that you wouldn't dare point out.

Your breath shook, and you spread your legs slightly.

Keigo took this opportunity to let go of your wrists, and grab your knee, spreading them fully.

He pulled down your thongs, and grinned at the small string connected to them.

"I haven't even done anything, and look at how turned on you are." He covered his mouth, and bit into his finger a bit.

You could tell he was trying to hold himself back from completely dominating you. You cupped his cheeks.

He moved his hand away from his mouth, and looked up at you.

"Go ahead." You smiled.

He felt his chest tighten, and lose all sense of self control. His eyes glistened, and he nodded.

Keigo dived down, tracing his tongue across your slit.

You inhaled sharply at the contact.

He grinned, and slipped a finger inside of you, then moved his tongue on the hood of your clit.

"Keigo..." You shivered.

You could feel him smile against you.

"Do you want me to make you scream?" He growled, placing a kiss on your clit. You nodded eagerly.

"Okay." He smiled, and sat up, removing his finger from inside of you. "Huh? Keigo?" You tilted your head to the side.

Then, you heard some clinking noises, and then he leaned over to his drawers, and pulled something out.

You looked at him, only to see he was taking off his pants. He then took off his boxers, his dick springing up.

Your eyes widened.

Something shiny and metal was placed on the bed next to him, along with something black, and a bottle with some pink liquid in it.

"Keigo? What's that?" Your voice wavered. "Give me your wrist." Keigo ordered. You raised an eyebrow, and reluctantly put your hand forward.

Something cold was attached to your wrist, then attached to the other one.

You furrowed your eyebrows, and looked at it.

"H-Handcuffs?!" You shouted. Keigo smirked.

"Why do you have th-"

You sat up, only to see what was on the bed.

A black vibrator, and pink lube.

Your jaw dropped open. Keigo just chuckled. "Hm? You said you wanted me to make you scream. So I will."

He pushed you back down, and then opened the bottle, drizzling it all over your abdomen and... other parts.

The cold substance made you flinch.

"That cold?" He laughed, and aligned himself with your entrance.

"Shut up." You spat out.

Your eyes widened as he pushed himself inside of you, and a sharp pain shot through your body.

Tears filled your eyes.

"Wait a sec!" You called out.

There was a buzzing sound coming from below you. "No way..." You gasped, realizing what he was about to do.

Keigo grinned.

He placed the vibrator on the hood of your clit. "K-Keigo wa-"

You were cut off by a strained moan escaping from your mouth as he moved the vibrator in small circles, making contact with your clit, then moving away from it.

Your eyes fluttered shut, starting to relax into the pleasure.

Then, they were shot open by Keigo thrusting himself in and out of you.

He brushed right past your sweet spot.

"Y-You ca-can't!" You stuttered, not being able to talk easily.

Keigo moved the vibrator and placed it right on your clit, forcing the knot in your stomach to tighten. "Can't what? Make my girlfriend feel good?" He chuckled.

Then, his pace fastened, and he hit right into your sweet spot, making your eyes roll back.

"Fuck!" You felt yourself approach climax quickly.

Keigo gritted his teeth as you clenched around him, and hit into your spot once again.

Your legs shook, and the most pathetic moan escaped from your mouth, and you came onto his dick.

"Heh... look at you Y/N, enjoying yourself. You should totally see your face right now." Keigo laughed quietly to himself, and slammed into you again.

"N-No! I ca-can't! P-please!" You gripped onto the pillow, shaking from the amount of pleasure.

Your words were being launched into the back of your throat, and taken over by desperate moans.

He threw the vibrator back onto the bed, and just continuously hit into your g-spot.

Keigo was staring right at your expressions. "Beautiful." He mumbled.

"Close!" You called out, throwing your head back and your legs shaking as you came again.

You tightened around him, which pushed him to his finish.

One more thrust, and he quickly pulled out, cumming onto your stomach.

You panted loudly, and he did aswell.

Your chest lifted up and down, and Keigo just looked at you the whole time.

He quickly unlocked your handcuffs, and just admired the way your tear stained cheeks, and beautiful E/C eyes glistened in the light.

His mouth ran faster than his mind.

"God I'm so in love with you." He blabbed out.

Then, his hand shot to his mouth.

Your eyes widened, and you looked back at him. "Did you just... say... what I think you did?" A huge grin started to grow on your face.

"W- No! You're just hearing things!" Keigo crossed his arms and huffed, his cheeks flushed.

You giggled, and wrapped your arms around his neck, pulling him into a passionate kiss.

He hummed, and slipped his tongue into your mouth. His tongue moved with yours, and you moaned softly.

You then pulled away from the kiss, as a string of saliva was attatched to both of your mouths.

"I love you too." You beamed.

He smiled.

"I already knew that." Keigo grinned cockily.

You rolled your eyes and then felt something poke you in the leg.

"Keigo..." You mumbled.

"I- Oh, it's up again. So uh, round two?" Keigo laughed awkwardly.

"You horny bird!" You shouted, but couldn't say anything else as Keigo pulled you into a kiss again.

"You love it~" He whispered against your lips.

Ah.

The fanfic.

This chapter was genuinely requested by one of my friends who reads my writing at school ;-;

She didn't exactly say this... but she said kind of 'kinky'.

But I can't see Keigo as a stupidly kinky guy, so this is the best I could do :)

I'm gonna write a new fanfic maybe on like Monday? (The third)

Hope you've enjoyed the book, and have a great day/night.

Bye babes ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.5K 1.7K 16
An enemy's to lovers Trope. Their managers wanting to get more revenue by advertising the hero duo as a couple they can't seem to get along. push com...
569K 21.1K 63
Keigo Takami, Number 2 Hero in Japan and Japan's heartthrob. The hero who broke all the rules to make them his own. The guy who could have as many gi...
31.6K 872 39
This is an AU where Touya never "died" and he was sent to a boarding school with Hawks. Touya is roommates with Hawks and becomes friends with him o...
2.9K 74 10
This is a DabixHawks book because it's another ship I love. The picture I use in stories are not by me I just find them on google. NOT EDITED Hawks...