Battle Survivors |On Hold|

Autorstwa JolySalah

Life is a continuous battle, either you win or lose it, it's sufficient to know that you fight, learn and sur... Więcej

Author's note
characters
aesthetics
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
Author's note
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
I am sorry.
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 22
chapter 23

chapter 21

98 6 0
Autorstwa JolySalah

Hazel's POV

"I missed them so much." Ace said as a tear escaped his eyes, I instantly reached for it and wiped beneath his eyes with the pad of my thumb.

"I still can hear my mother yelling at me....to... to run for my life, I was sitting
beside her so weak and fraigle body and my dad's lifeless body....I didn't know what to do.....seeing their blooded  bodies laying infront of me made me.....made me unable to take an action to help them.....my mum's yelling added to my disability which made me take the worst decision that I lived to regret....I shifted.....I shifted and ran away from them...." he stopped for seconds as tears continued to trail down his face.

He looked at me with his teary eyes, "I haven't even stayed to help them." He said with regret in his eyes , I rubbed his shoulder in tend to reassure him.

"You were too young, you don't have to blame yourself." I said still rubbing his shoulder.

He took in a large breath trying to calm himself, wiping underneath his eyes, "you know.... as much as I tried to convince myself that I was young and that was the only thing I could do back then, I still feel regret every time I remember that day." He said looking in front of him.

"You know you can still correct the situation, you can search for your mother maybe you can find her, I think even your try will ease that feeling of yours." I told him.

"That's what I was trying to do the previous three days, and I think I am close to finding her." He said looking at me.

"That's great to hear!" I said with a smile but immediately my smile broke as feeling of wanting to find mine too is  overwhelming.

"You know I wish I could find mine too." I said out of no where.

"What?" Ace asked with confusion.

"I wish I could find my mother too." I said as a sigh escaped my lips.

"Is she missing?" Ace asked paying more attention to me.

"No."

"you said that you hope you can find her she is probably not dead, right?" Ace asked

"No, she isn't." I said and Ace frowned, "I mean she isn't missing nor dead...."

I took a deep breath, "she left us....she left us willingly and my sister...my younger sister left with her willingly too...I don't know what I or dad or even Joshua had done which made them leave us, you know......that even hurts more, knowing that she left willingly, she wasn't forced to do so, she wanted to...."

"The night before my 18th birthday, I woke up on my 18th birthday to a note... a note from my mum saying that she left with Harley... my sister and asked us not to search for them, saying that they will be more happy if we didn't.... as they are going to live a new life in a different country with different circumstances and they don't want us in their new life."

I paused for a second, trying not to cry, when I collected my self I started to talk again.

"I don't know why I still want to find her even if I know that she doesn't want me, neither her nor my sister do......"

I looked at him, "you know that made me grow up feeling that I am not good enough......that I am not worth anyone's love.... knowing that my mum and my sister my own flesh don't want me, so who wants...." I looked away as my eyes started to get watery.

"Don't ever say that again Hazel, you are amazing, kind, selfless, caring and loving, you worth a lot Hazel, don't even doubt that you're worthy...."

He paused and grabbed my face by my chin with his hand to make me look at him.

"you do have a lot of people who love and care for you Hazel, you have me and Joshua, you have your father and April, you have a lot Hazel who you're not aware of.....that your mother left you has nothing to do with you and your personality and have nothing to do with who loves and who doesn't, it has a thing to do with her and her personality, do you understand that Hazel?" I nodded my head as I couldn't talk, I feel so overwhelmed, I feel I'm gonna break anytime soon.

And his words made me even more emotional, maybe I wasn't aware of all that people around me, my need for her and my sister's love, made me too blind to see how I maybe do have other people as he said who love me.

Involuntary I started to whimper like a little lost child, Ace doesn't heistant to rub his hands around me in a hug resting my head into his chest, I felt a little bit relieved, but then I don't know why I started sobbing into his chest.

Ace kept rubbing my head in a reassuring way after a few minutes my sobbing started to die.

As soon as I stopped totally Ace lifted my head up after giving it a light kiss.

"I am sorry." I said giving him an apologetic smile, I shouldn't have broke down like that, he already has a lot to deal with.

"Don't apologise Hazel, there is nothing to be sorry about, okay?"

"Okay." I said with a tight smile.

"Are you feeling good now?" Ace asked with concern.

"Yeah, I think." I said not sure, ofcourse I feel more relieved than first, but I still feel like there is something heavy on my heart and a headache.

"Do you mind if I took you to a place?" Ace asked.

I frowned, it's still 5:46 there is not a lot of places near us open at that time, or maybe there is and I am not aware of.

I shrugged, "I don't mind, but where?"

"You will find out." He said and I narrowed my eyes at him

Ace started driving to our destination which I still don't know what it is.

The road was familiar, it was the way to Ace's house, but ofcourse Ace isn't keeping from me that we're going to his house.

When we arrived in front of Ace's house, I thought that he will stop the car but he didn't, he completed his way to our unknown destination.

After a few minutes we started to reach into a place with less buildings, like a suburb, Ace completes driving until we were in a place which is like a forest.

I frowned why would Ace take us to an abandoned forest, I looked at him with confusion, giving him a questioning look.

He ignored it, "Let's go." He said instead of sparing me an explanation why we are at a forest.

Ace got out from the car, then came to my side and opened my door, "aren't you coming?" He said raising one eyebrow at me.

"I am coming but why are we here?" I asked as I get out of the car.

He shrugged, "To make you feel better." That literally made my heart fluttered with happiness, knowing that he cares that much made a smile into my face which I tried to hide by looking away.

"Why are you smiling?" Ace asked, I think I failed.

"Because you're so sweet, and I didn't know that you care that much." I blushed when I realised that I have just called him sweet.

"Yes I do care." He didn't hesitant to reply, he haven't even tried to deny, and that added to my blushing, then we started walking deeper into the forest.

I looked at him to find him looking at me with a smile, "so how are you going to make me feel better?"

"Okay, we are going for a run...." he paused for a second, "..actually I am going to shift to my wolf form and run and you're going to ride on my back."

"Jeez, you scared me, I thought I am going to run and get all sweaty, ofcourse I wouldn't be happy if we did so." I said then let out a sarcastic sigh of relief and Ace let out a laugh

"So are you down for it?" Ace asked with a smile.

"Yeah, I think it will be cool as much as you are going to do the effort." I said emphasising on the word you, Ace chuckled in response.

"Yeah, I am the one who is going to do the effort, don't worry." He said as we continued walking for a while then he stopped in front of a tree.

"So, I am going to take my clothes off behind the tree and shift, when I shift can you take my clothes with you so I will be able to wear them when I shift back." He said and I nodded my head.

Ace went behind the tree and after a few seconds I started to hear a cracking sound after that Ace appeared with his wolf form, I went behind the tree and grabbed his clothes.

Fortunately I grabbed my backpack with me today and it does't have a lot inside it, so I folded the clothes and put it in my backpack.

I looked at Ace's wolf form, surprisingly I am not afraid from it any more, I approached him, rubbed his head and behind his ear for a while.

Then I went to his side and climbed over his body, it was hard a little, but I did it anyways.

I grabbed his fur securely, enough for me to feel safe, and not too much to  hurt him.

Ace looked at me, as if he was asking if I am ready or not, and I nodded in a way to tell him to go.

Ace looked in front of him, then he started to run with a normal speed, then he started to increase his speed until he  became running with a crazy speed, but surprisingly it feelt good, it really do, I closed my eyes enjoying the feeling of the breeze on my face.

He kept running for a while, I don't know how much, but what I know is that I am really enjoying that feeling.

After a while Ace started to decelerate until he stopped in front of a tree.

He looked at me in a way asking for his clothes, I get it out from the bag and put it behind the tree then I left him to shift back and change.

When he is done he came back and as soon as I saw him I smiled widely, "thank you."

"You're welcome, have you enjoyed it?" He asked looking down at me.

"Yeah, that was amazing." I said, and of course my mood changed 180 degree now.

"We can come here anytime." He said.

"Really?" I asked with excitement, and Ace chuckled.

"Yeah, whenever you feel like you want to come here, just tell me." He said with a smile.

"Thank you." I  said and we started walking, "do you know our way back to the car?" I asked as I started to get worried.

"Yeah don't worry." Ace said while walking confidently as if he knows this forest as the back of his hand, and I followed him as I trust him and I really don't have any other option.

After a few minutes of walking, finally the car started to appear, I sighed in relief knowing that we didn't get lost in this forest.

We made our way to the car, I hopped in it as soon as we arrived.

****************************

Ace's POV

After we rode the car, I convinced Hazel to go to my house to spend some time together, I am soo happy being with her today and I didn't want her to go.

I pulled in front of the house, I looked at  Hazel to find her smiling about something at her phone.

"Hey, we are here." I said trying to get her attention.

"Look, what April has send me." I looked to find pictures a group of funny pictures of Landon and April, Landon had told me that they are going to spend the weekend at a beach house, and seems that they are enjoying.

"They look adorable, you know sometimes I feel like they are a soul mates, I didn't believe in that soul mate thing before, but seeing there bond is making me to start believing in soul mates......you know I have known April since we were at high school, and saw here goes on dates with a lot of guys, and she dated a few of them, she was always searching for the love of her life among this guys, but I think she finally found it, I have never saw her that happy."

I listened to her carefully, admiring how she really cares about her friend, "yeah that because they are mates." I reasoned her point of view, but then I realized that I have slipped, I shouldn't have told her that, I hope she didn't hear me.

She frowned, "what is a mate, does it have a thing to do with the werewolf and the vampire thing? Is Landon a hybrid too?"

I sighed, "no Landon isn't a hybrid he is a werewolf, and mates are like you have said a soul mate, every werewolf have his own mate, who he can't live without, they are meant to be together." I explained to her

I continued as I found her interested, "a mate is a very Important thing to a wolf, you know not finding a mate may weaken and take from a werewolf's strength and it may drive him crazy."

'And that what happened to me before I met you' I wanted to add.

"Ohhh..." she trailed off, she looked sad for some reason, then she looked at me.

"Have you found your mate?" And here came the question that I was hoping she won't ask but she did anyway.

"Yeah." I hesitantly replied.

"And who is she? if you don't mind me asking."

"No I don't mind." I replied with a tight smile.

"So, do I know her?" She asked.

"Yeah." I said looking at her, there was like a mix of confusion and other feeling, but I don't know what it's.

"Who?" She asked waiting eagerly for my answer.

"You." I said bluntly.

***********************
Hey guys! How are you doing?!

Hope you're doing well.☺

Here's an update!!

what do you think Hazel's reaction will be?? And who is excited as me for the next chapter??

And I also want to know how do you think about the story so far?

hope you have enjoyed the chapter, If you did, please, don't forget to vote, comment, and share, as that would help me a lot.

Thank you :)

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

414 26 17
Frazel because there isn't enough content of these two cuties. Hazel Levesque lives alone with her mother, who does strange experiments with someone...
526 7 18
My Hybrid Mate is apart of a series. I recommend that you read My Rival Lover first. Ryan is the son of Evelyn and Kylie. He found his mate at the a...
3M 74.3K 42
Camilla. The Alpha's daughter, she is kind and patient, adored by her pack, and reasonable like her mother. Matteo. The Alpha King, he is rude and im...
8.3K 357 17
" I love you Annabelle. You're my forever, you're my always, you're my amazing little rebel, and you're my troublesome little mate " This book could...