Stay For Me

By phoeberosewrites

All Thea ever wanted was for Rio to wait for her, but will she finally realise that she just needs him to sta... More

stay for me
aesthetics & playlist
01 | memories
02 | different places
03 | grey
04 | manners
05 | ti amo
06 | dear diary
07 | sweetheart
08 | versace on the floor
09 | my dea
10 | freaky
11 | gorgeous
12 | always have, always will
13 | the right reasons
14 | selfless
15 | welcome to the family
16 | babysitter
17 | adore you
18 | this is self control
19 | peter panda
20 | blue glow
21 | wingman
22 | wherefore art thou romeo?
23 | initials
24 | reckless
25 | good listener
26 | balance
27 | sunny
28 | career choices
29 | the wedding
30 | commitment
31 | matchmaker
32 | adventure
33 | silva and sky
34 | boy racer
35 | explanation
36 | forgive me
37 | better than this
38 | moonlight
39 | just a dream
40 | needy
41 | gifts
42 | resolutions
43 | good practise
44 | anniversary
46 | cupcakes
47 | mio familia
48 | distractions
49 | forever
epilogue
bonus chapter 1 | the wedding
bonus chapter 2 | the honeymoon
Spin Off's

45 | valentine

4.7K 145 76
By phoeberosewrites

❝ 𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒄𝒉 𝒂 𝒇𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕, 𝒈𝒐 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒐𝒏,
𝒍𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒓 𝒐𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎
𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒌 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒓𝒚,
𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒂𝒍𝒌 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒂𝒓
𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒓𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒔𝒆 𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒐𝒐𝒔 𝒐𝒇𝒇 𝒎𝒚 𝒂𝒓𝒎𝒔,
𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒈𝒐 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒊𝒇 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒐..
𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒅𝒐 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖 ❞

𝑳𝑨𝑵𝒀

* * * * * * *

Warning: this chapter contain sexual content.

R I O

When I woke up this morning, I expected to have Thea laying beside me, sleeping soundly.. but instead I awoke to an empty bed.

The first Valentine's Day I've ever spent with someone and I woke up alone. I can't lie, I was a little disheartened.

It was only when I got up and made my way downstairs, that I realised the reasoning for it.

To be fair, the sight was pretty fucking amazing and I'd be lying if I said it didn't send my stomach into a million tiny little knots. The sight of my girlfriend standing in the kitchen wearing a thin satin nightdress that barely covered her ass, was quite spectacular, to say the least.

She made breakfast for the two of us; an array of pancakes, waffles, french toast, fresh fruit. Delicious. The food wasn't too bad either.

Considering it was my first ever Valentine's Day, I'd say that we got off to a pretty good start.

She admitted that she hadn't planned anything for the day and felt bad because of it, so decided she would get up extra early and make breakfast for us.

Little does she know that I've already planned to take her out tonight.

Mini-golf is not usually my thing, but Jacey told me that he overheard a conversation between Thea and Myla the other day when they were speaking about some of the things they think would be fun to do.

He said they spoke about going bowling but we already did that for Aven's birthday, so I didn't want to do the same thing again. When mini-golf was mentioned, apparently Thea sounded enthusiastic about the idea of doing that, so that's what I booked.

She'd better fucking like it for her sake because this is not something I do. Rio Mason does not do mini-golf.

Kane is taking Spencer out tonight, so Thea's brothers are taking care of Knox and Ellerie so we can spend the day and night together. I was a little apprehensive about leaving Ellerie under the supervision of Talon especially, but Titan assured me that it would be fine. Rosetta, their housekeeper will also be there so at least they have her to go to if they need anything.

Leaning against the door frame, I fold my arms across my chest as I stare at Thea. "Are you ready yet?" I ask, watching as she brushes through her long brunette hair.

She looks over her shoulder at me. "I don't like having to get dressed when I don't know where I'm going. I don't know what I'm supposed to wear." She complains and I roll my tongue piercing around inside my mouth, pressing my lips together.

"That dress looks sensational on you." I compliment and she purses her lips, clearly trying not to smile at my comment.

"Well is it appropriate for where we're going?" She asks and I arch a brow, not too sure whether it is exactly appropriate for mini-golf, but it will definitely look nice when we're having dinner afterwards.

"Yes, now get up off your ass and come over here so I can kiss the fuck out of you." I tell her eagerly and she begins to smirk, standing up and making her way over to me.

The tight black dress hugs her frame perfectly, short around the thighs and thin straps covering her shoulders. It's not exactly low at the front but it shows a small amount of her cleavage, with the back of it cutting off at just above the centre of her back.

She looks like a fucking dream.

She's my little angelo, but she looks like little vixen in this dress.

As she stops in front of me, my hands roam down her back, settling comfortably on her butt as I give it a playful slap, earning a breathless gasp from her. "The most beautiful woman in the world." I murmur as I dip my head down to her neck.

A soft giggle escapes her lips as she tilts her head to the side, giving me more access to her skin as I pepper tender kisses along her neck.

My hands roam up and down her body before settling on her hips. "Let's go, or we'll be late." I say quietly before moving back from her.

She pulls on her bottom lip, her brown eyes staring up into mine as she nods her head, her hand brushing against mine before I unclasp it, holding onto her.

Tugging her arm playfully, she chuckles and picks up her small purse, exiting the room with me. I obviously got ready about forty minutes before she did. I've always wondered why it takes so long for girls to get ready, but over time I've learned not to question Thea on it anymore.. just allowing her to take her time and not distract her.

All I do is put on a pair of jeans, a t-shirt and some sneakers and I'm done. Takes less than two minutes for me to look this good.

Leaving the house, we get into the Ferrari and turn on the radio before driving away from the house. Thea picks a Chase Atlantic song to play as we drive which I don't mind. I like them and knowing that she does too is ridiculously attractive.

"Are you going to tell me where we're going yet?" She asks and I shake my head, tapping against the steering wheel to the beat of the music. "Not even a clue?" She adds and I shake my head again, earning an annoyed groan from her in response.

Even when she's annoyed, she's still cute. I know it's killing her to know where we're going but I'm not telling her yet. I want her to be surprised when she sees where I'm taking her.

She looks out of the window as he continue driving towards the mini-golf. I steal quick glances at her every now and then, admiring just how gorgeous she actually is, inside and out.

The day of my mom's anniversary, she just sat and listened to me as I spoke about everything. I'm trying, I'm really trying to open up to her but it's just still so difficult for me.

I want to be able to just sit and speak to her about everything and open up about my father, but I can't. It's not as easy as it seems.

One day I'll get there though. I'm already able to talk about it a lot more than what I previously could. It's all because of her. It's all because of Thea.

I owe everything to her.

As we pull up in the parking lot, I notice Thea look around in confusion, her attention slowly flicking towards me as she furrows her brows. "You're taking me to play golf?" She asks, sounding a little too surprised.

"Wow, don't sound too shocked." I joke and she begins to smile, her little dimple making an appearance. 

"How did you know I wanted to go here?" She asks curiously and I offer her a small grin followed by a shrug of my shoulders.

"A little birdy told me." I reply playfully and open the door, getting out of the car. I hear her do the same and wait for her as she walks around the vehicle towards me.

She looks up, almost rolling her eyes as she releases a dramatic groan, knowing exactly what I'm thinking before giving me a twirl and allowing me to see her from a three-sixty point of view.

I give her a little whistle which makes her smile as she cranes her neck more to look up at me. Leaning forward, I press a quick kiss to her lips before holding her hand and nudging her towards the entrance.

"I win!" She exclaims as she scores the last hole and jumps up and down happily.

I actually let her win, but I won't tell her that. Wouldn't want to kill the huge ego she seems to be growing right now.

"Well done, angelo." I praise, watching as she suddenly stops smiling. "What?" I ask and she gulps visibly, pressing her lips together as she wets them subtly.

"I— you, um.." She stutters shamelessly.

Appearing to be at a loss for words, it doesn't take me long to put two and two together. A smirk tugs at the corners of my lips as I praise her again, and notice her body give me the same reaction as before.

"Holy shit." I breathe as I step towards her. "I think we just discovered you have a praise kink, angelo." I murmur as I pull my bottom lip between my teeth, cupping the side of her face with my palm.

Her lips part as she stares up at me through her dark lashes, her cocoa eyes boring into mine. How have we only just found this out? My little angel has a kink.. for praise?

"Let's get out of here." I say hastily as I grab hold of her hand and direct her out of the busy building.

We pace through the parking lot and back towards the car, my jeans getting tighter and tighter around my groin as I pull at them stressfully.

I open the car door for her and she gets in, giving me a curious stare as I slam the door and run around to the drivers side, getting in. I don't even fasten my seatbelt properly before I'm driving out of the parking lot and onto the main street.

"Where are we going?" She asks quietly and I tighten my grip on the wheel, my jaw clenching as I try to ignore the pain in my crotch.

Fuck. Is this normal? To literally be like this all the time? It genuinely takes the slightest thing for me to get like this for her and it drives me insane.

"We were supposed to be going to dinner, but I can't." I say, almost through clenched teeth. "I'll just cook you something later." I continue as I speed through the streets of New Orleans, desperate to get home as quickly as possible.

"Oh.." she replies quietly and it takes everything in me to control myself in this god damn car. I force my eyes to stay on the road and not trail off towards her, as we eventually pull up at the house.

I barely park on the drive properly before I turn the engine off and get out without saying another word to her. She gets out too, still looking at me with a confused expression as I walk around the front of the car and lift her up from the floor.

A surprised gasp escapes her lips as she grips onto me, giggling as her head falls back slightly. With one hand holding her legs and the other around her back, I manage to lock the car with my keys and head up the steps to the front door.

Once inside the house, I put her down and instantly cage her against the wall, my lips finding hers as she reaches up and runs her fingers through my hair. A small whimper escapes her lips and it only drives me even more insane as her small hands press against my chest, slowly moving me back from her.

Staring down at her, I watch as she takes hold of my hand and guides me into the living room, turning me around and standing in front of me.

She swipes through her phone before placing it down onto the small glass table beside the couch, looking back at me again.

LUV by Tory Lanez starts playing through the Alexa and she smirks up at me, pulling at her bottom lip with her teeth as she pushes me backwards and down onto the couch.

"And I know from the first time,
the first time I seen your love,
you got me baby.."

I land with a heavy thud and bounce slightly from the momentum of the fall, staring up at her as she wets her lips, leaning forward as she hovers over me.

Her petite fingers direct themselves straight to my crotch and she unzip's my jeans, tugging them down as I arch up from the couch, allowing her to pull them down and take them off completely.

"Even though girl I know that
I will fall for you,
you got to know that everyone falls.."

My eyes are glued to her the entire time, watching her slow and teasing movements. I decide not to comment on it or gesture for her to hurry up, instead enjoying watching her taking this at her own pace.

She stares down at my boxers and smirks before reaching out and dipping her fingers into the hem, taking them off too. I reach forward to help her on top of me but she moves back, kneeling down and chuckling to herself.

I furrow my eyebrows and attempt to ask her what she's doing when her fingers wrap around me and squeeze playfully. It almost causes me to choke on my own breath as my eyes snap shut, my head tipping back against the sofa.

"Are you going to open your eyes or what?" She taunts which it takes me by surprise, I won't lie. Where on earth has this feistiness come from?

A soft chuckle escapes my lips as I lift my head back up and open my eyes, quickly connecting them with hers as she stares up at me through her dark eyelashes.

Her hand twists and pumps up and down my shaft as she smirks up at me, her cheeks turning a rosey pink colour. "Shit, Thea.. shit." I whisper as I run my hand through my hair.

She breaks eye contact with me and stares down at her hand, her fingers working their magic like they always do. My eyes widen as she leans forward and runs her tongue along the tip, causing me to suck in a sharp breath, jolting a little.

Reaching forward, I pull her hair up from around her shoulders and hold onto it, keeping it out of her face as I watch her with so much lust, it's almost killing me.

Her eyes flick up to mine for a second before she grazes her teeth along my skin, causing me to hiss again, her tongue swirling and teasing me continuously.

Soon enough, she takes me in, her head moving down as far as she can go which I must say, is pretty fucking impressive.

I can't help but close my eyes in pleasure as I continue to hold her hair back from her face. Shit, she's so good at this. "Baby, slow down.." I murmur, feeling myself getting close already.

She doesn't slow her pace though, instead picking it up as she uses her hand as well as her mouth, working them in sync as numerous profanities and breathless moans leave the back of my throat.

"Thea— oh shit." I pant as I pull at her hair, tipping my head back against the sofa again.

After another minute or so, she pulls back, her mouth making a popping sound as she looks up at me, her lips a little swollen and her cheeks flushed. Her cocoa eyes stare up into mine as I begin to release onto her hand, quickly darting back down to watch as I try to catch my breath.

Crap, I need her now. I pull her up from the floor and place her on top of me, not wanting to waste anymore time before I just end up losing it altogether.

I release a deep sound from the back of my throat as she stares down at my erection and giggles quietly. I wonder if she knows that she does this to me without even trying.

My hands subconsciously latch onto her hips as I continue to stare at her, a playful glint in her eye. What is this girl up to?

She pulls her dress up and I glance down to watch, my eyes landing on her exposed thighs and catching a glimpse of her stomach. "Nuh-uh, this won't work." I murmur as I pick up the bottom of her dress and swiftly pull it up over her head, throwing it onto the sofa beside us.

A soft giggle escapes her lips as she remains solely in her matching bra and baby pink thong which is really fucking turning me on.

I pull the straps down her shoulders and watch as they fall down her arm, reaching behind her and unclasping her bra and discarding that too. My eyes immediately latch onto her chest and I waste no time in leaning forward and running my tongue along her exposed breasts.

I feel my tongue piercing trail across her smooth skin and a pleasurable whimper leaves her throat, her head tipping back a little as her fingers grip onto my hair.

One of my hands hold onto the small of her back while the other latches onto her other breast, squeezing it as I continue so suck on her skin, peppering wet kisses along her breasts and her collar bone.

"Oh my god," she whispers as her warm breath fans my skin, her fingers pulling at the roots of my hair. Her body begins to rock against mine and it causes me to moan against her chest, clenching my jaw from the action.

I've never had sex with her like this before. Does she feel comfortable doing it this way? Has she ever done it this way?

"Fuck me, Rio." She breathes and that's all the confirmation I need to give her exactly what she wants.

I drop my hands down to her thong and don't give it a second thought before tearing the thin material, throwing it on the floor beside us as I pick her up by her ass and position her onto me.

She lets out a pleasurable moan in my ear as her body falls forward, her arms still wrapped around my neck as I ease into her, allowing her a second to adjust considering we didn't actually do any foreplay this time.

Holy shit she feels amazing.

Now that she's on birth control, I don't have to use a condom and it's the most surreal feeling. I can't even describe it. Being able to be intimate in this way is completely new to me just as much as it might be for her.

She moves her hips in a circular motion, her breath still fanning my neck as she tightens her grip on my hair. My fingers grip onto her hips securely as I help her move, my eyes closing briefly at the pleasurable sensation.

"Shit, Thea." I murmur as she grinds back and forth, then in a circle, repeating this same rhythm at a torturous pace.

I bite down on my lip as my hands leave her hips and travel up her back, caressing her smooth skin and finding their way into her hair.

Lifting my arm up, I pull the back of my t-shirt over my head, discarding it on the couch among our other items of clothing. My hands grip on to her hips again helping guide her as she continues the same rhythm, her breathing now noticeably heavier.

"Rio, oh my god." She moans in my ear and it sparks something inside of me. Suddenly I lift her up from me and slam her back down, causing her to scream out loud, her body vibrating on top of mine.

I continue to do it, feeling her thighs slap against mine as her ass connects with my skin with every single thrust. I pull out quickly and pick her up, holding her tight against my body, not actually sure where I'm even walking until I'm entering the small games room.

Not bothering to close the door behind me because we're alone in the house, I walk over to the pool table and sit her on the edge, my lips instantly connecting to her neck as I leave numerous hickeys along her skin.

Whimpers leave her throat which cause my stomach to knot, making my muscles tense and my jaw clench. I pull back and move her off the table, turning her around and grabbing hold of the back of her neck, pushing her onto it face down.

With one hand holding the top of her neck down, I use my other to give her one spank to her asscheek. Her whole body jolts and she moans in pleasure, my lips curling into a smirk as I do it again.

Various profanities leave her lips and it only makes me chuckle in amusement as I move her legs apart and watch myself as I ease into her again. I place my hand onto her hip as I control my thrusts, her body moving back and forth against the surface of the pool table repeatedly.

"You like it when I praise you, yeah?" I say as she bites down on her lip, her brown hair almost covering the side of her face completely but I lean forward, moving it away so that I can see her. "Fuck, baby. Such a good girl for me." I murmur, my voice almost sounding strained through pleasure.

Deciding to go a little deeper, I quicken my pace, causing her to scream my name over and over, as I hit the same spot continuously until she eventually releases. Her body jolts a little as she rides out her orgasm and I make sure to give her a few seconds to recover before pulling out and turning her onto her back.

I pick up her legs and place them on the edge of the table, giving her time to catch her breath before pushing into her again. My fingers dig into the skin on her thigh as I hold it still, her eyes now almost rolling back in her head as her mouth forms a perfect circle, her forehead forming faint lines where her expression hardens with each sharp thrust.

Knowing that I'm now almost at my breaking point, I lean forward and grab hold of her throat, more than aware that she likes it, and give her a tight squeeze, releasing again and repeating the action.

She begins to smile, her brown eyes opening and locking with mine as she lifts her hand up and places it on top of mine. Her teeth graze her bottom lip as she maintains eye contact with me, locks of my dark hair falling in front of my eyes as my posture slumps a little.

"Rio," she breathes as my eyes snap shut, feeling myself release inside her as my body stills, my grip loosening around her throat as I slump down on top of her.

Her hands slowly run through my hair as I rest my head on her chest, my hands either side of her on the pool table while I try to catch my breath.

I close my eyes, my chest heaving up and down at an unsteady pace as I begin to relax into her touch. Her small fingers continue running through my hair, pulling damp strands back from my forehead as my skin glistens with sweat.

"That was amazing." She whispers and I begin to smile, using my hand to slowly ease out of her as I stand back up, looking down at her as the lays in front of me.

"Sei tutto per me, angelo." I tell her and run my hand down her chest, settling them on her hips as I dip underneath to her back and pull her up.
[translation: you are everything to me, angel]

She sits up so that she's now eye level with me while I'm standing, her cocoa eyes flicking into each of mine with nothing but love and adoration.

"I love you so much," she says quietly, the words rolling off her tongue so effortlessly. Her petite hand raising up to my face as she caresses my cheek.

Before I can say the words back, she leans forward and connects her lips to my jaw, pressing slow, torturous kisses along my skin. After a few seconds she moves back, her dark brown eyes boring into mine as she begins to blush again, causing me to smile down at her.

"I want more," she murmurs breathlessly as she presses her plump lips against mine.

I furrow my brows at her statement but give into the kiss instantly. She wants more? Feeling myself smirk against her, I run my hands up and down her bare back, enjoying the feeling of her skin so close to mine.

"You want to go again?" I ask as I pull back slightly, my lips curling up into a growing smirk.

Her head slowly begins to nod as she presses her lips together, clearly trying to refrain from blushing anymore than she already is.

"As you wish, angelo." I grin as I pick her up from the counter and carry her out of the room, up the stairs and towards our bedroom.

__________

AN: hi guys!!
I hope you enjoyed this chapter. It was very.. well.. uh.. hmm.

We only have four left until the epilogue and although it's sad.. I can't wait for you guys to read what I have planned. It's going to be pretty epic 😋

Thank you for the love you give me and these characters. It means so much.

See you soon 💛

*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

725K 24.7K 139
'"You're a liar. You're a dirty fucking liar," I sob. Despite the fact that I want nothing more than to run away from the man standing in front of me...
439K 15.2K 50
All rights reserved. ~ ~DUAL POV~ ~ Azalea and Aiden have never gotten along. Despite the absurdity of it, they have been rivals since birth. But...
4.8M 92K 30
**Brother's Best Friend Romance.** [[[NOW AVAILABLE ON AMAZON AND KINDLE UNLIMITED!]]] When you grow up in a small town like Great Meadows, you learn...
7.5M 216K 78
To start over. That's what Alex Rose needed, after that night. That's what drove her out of her home in London, to New York, halfway across the wor...