Stay For Me

By phoeberosewrites

All Thea ever wanted was for Rio to wait for her, but will she finally realise that she just needs him to sta... More

stay for me
aesthetics & playlist
01 | memories
02 | different places
03 | grey
04 | manners
05 | ti amo
06 | dear diary
07 | sweetheart
08 | versace on the floor
09 | my dea
10 | freaky
11 | gorgeous
12 | always have, always will
13 | the right reasons
14 | selfless
15 | welcome to the family
16 | babysitter
17 | adore you
18 | this is self control
19 | peter panda
20 | blue glow
21 | wingman
22 | wherefore art thou romeo?
23 | initials
24 | reckless
25 | good listener
26 | balance
27 | sunny
28 | career choices
29 | the wedding
30 | commitment
31 | matchmaker
32 | adventure
33 | silva and sky
34 | boy racer
35 | explanation
36 | forgive me
37 | better than this
38 | moonlight
40 | needy
41 | gifts
42 | resolutions
43 | good practise
44 | anniversary
45 | valentine
46 | cupcakes
47 | mio familia
48 | distractions
49 | forever
epilogue
bonus chapter 1 | the wedding
bonus chapter 2 | the honeymoon
Spin Off's

39 | just a dream

5K 165 95
By phoeberosewrites

❝ 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒑𝒂𝒊𝒏, 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒊𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒊𝒕
𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒐𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆, 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅
𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒘𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑰 𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒕𝒐,
𝒊𝒕 𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒑𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝑰'𝒎 𝒄𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 ❞

𝑪𝒉𝒓𝒊𝒔 𝑯𝒐𝒘𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒙 𝑬𝒓𝒊𝒔 𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒅

* * * * * * *

Warning: this chapter contains sexual content. (You asked, therefore you shall receive hehe)

T H E A

Me and Rio spent about thirty minutes swimming in the water last night, enjoying each others company and the tranquility of the lake.

It gave me even more time to think as we both floated in the water, staring up at the star scattered night sky. Probably a little too much time to think, as I kept glancing at Rio every couple of seconds, practically dying to swim over to him and smother him in kisses.

He is so amazing and he doesn't even realise it.

After taking a well needed shower, I join Rio back in our room as he puts on his sneakers and stands up from the bed. I brush through my wet hair and decide to just leave it down to air dry, before putting on one of his sweaters and a pair of black leggings.

"You look cute." He compliments before leaning down and kissing my forehead.

"Because I'm in your clothes or because I'm actually cute?" I tease and his green eyes spark a glimmer of playfulness as he parts his lips, his teeth barely visible.

"Both." He grins.

I release half a laugh, pressing my lips together as I try not to smile before walking past him and towards the door.

Hearing his footsteps behind me, I make my way down the stairs and towards the kitchen, feeling Rio's hand latch onto the back of my neck, his fingers digging into my skin playfully.

We enter the kitchen and I spot both of my parents, Talon and Knox sat at the table while they eat breakfast together.

My mom looks up first and breaks into a warm smile when she sees the two of us. "Morning." She greets happily.

"Morning," me and Rio reply almost simultaneously.

"Sleep well?" My dad asks and I nod, looking between the four of them as they eat their breakfast.

"Where's Ellerie?" I ask when I realise she isn't in the kitchen with everyone else.

"Titan took her down to the lake because she wanted to see the sharks." My mom says and Rio chuckles beside me.

Titan took her? How much did they have to pay him to do that?

Rio and I join them at the table, helping ourselves to some breakfast and discussing what we're going to do today before we head back home tonight.

Being away from everything back home, even if it is just for a day and a half, almost resets your brain and helps you rejuvenate yourself. It's good to have a break from things sometimes and just take time for yourself and for your family.

The door opens, stealing me from my thoughts and I glance towards it, spotting Titan and Ellerie. "Rio! Thea!" She exclaims as she runs towards us with a collection of flowers in her hand. "The sharks were sleeping so I didn't see them, but we picked some flowers!"

She holds them up to me and I can't help but smile. She's always so happy and positive all the time.. I don't know how she has the energy.

No matter how crappy you feel, Ellerie will always manage to cheer you up. She doesn't even have to try, just a smile from her will make you smile too. Guaranteed.

"Is there a boat that I can take on the lake?" Knox asks and Talon scoffs, almost choking on his cereal.

"If you count a hundred year old wooden box as a boat, then sure." He tells him as he points out of the large window at a small wooden boat which has definitely seen better days. It's barely even held together properly.

"We can go to the store and get one of you want?" My dad offers and his eyes widen with excitement. "Only inflatable one obviously but we could see how big they are and get a couple, depending on the size."

Knox looks up at Rio, a hopeful expression on his face. "Can we?" He asks and Rio's eyes flick towards my dad.

"Would that be okay?" He clarifies and my dad nods, smiling as he picks up his glass of water, drinking some.

"We can all go. The store isn't that far from here." My mom suggests. "By all I mean your father and I, and the kids." She adds suggestively and I furrow my brows, wondering why we aren't invited, when suddenly it clicks.

She wants to give me and Rio some time to ourselves. Not in the way you might think— she knows we hardly spend real time together because of how much responsibility he has for his siblings.

We have to rely on Mae if we actually want to spend quality time together and I hate that. I hate being reliant on people. If not Mae, then it's someone else who will take them places like Romeo and the water park.

After all, this is supposed to be a chilled, family break and although I love spending time with his siblings, it would be nice to just have an hour or two to ourselves.

"No hanky-panky while we're gone." Talon says as he puts his index and middle finger towards his eyes then points them as us as if he's watching us. "I don't want to come back here and have the place smelling of s e x." He adds, specifically spelling the last word out so that Ellerie doesn't catch onto it.

Knox on the other hand, offers us a horrified look as he grimaces. "Ew." He moues as he pretends to gag, causing my dad to laugh at his reaction.

"Your brother is right." My dad says. "No hanky-panky or I'll be beating both your asses." He warns and I almost feel like disappearing into thin air with how awkward I feel right now.

My mom stands up, putting them empty plates onto the dishwasher. "I'm going to get my shoes and then we'll go."

"I'll get Ell's car seat." My dad says as he too, excuses himself and heads out towards the foyer. "Rio, where's your car keys?" He calls out.

"On the table by the stairs." He replies and I hear my dad pick them up, the jingling of the keys echoing through the foyer, into the kitchen.

"We're getting a boat!" Ellerie shouts happily as she jumps onto Rio's lap. "Can I have a cheerio too?" She asks, doing her best puppy dog eyes and adorable pout.

Rio rolls his eyes, scooping up some on his spoon and holds them up to her mouth as she grins, eating them.

"Yummy!" She says, milk dripping down her chin as she smiles at the pair of us.

I watch as Rio's cheeks lift, dimple appearing as he grins at her. "You're so messy." He scoffs as he wipes her chin with his thumb, removing the drops of milk while she continues to chew the cereal.

"Let's go guys." My mom says as she appears with her purse, waiting for everyone to get up.

Knox is the first to move, practically sprinting to the front door without even saying goodbye. Talon and Titan follow shortly afterwards and then Ellerie, as she holds hands with my mom.

We follow them towards the door, watching as Ellerie approaches the car with my mom. "Bye!" She waves as she blows me multiple kisses before my dad helps her into her car seat.

Rio rests his chin on my shoulder as we watch them all clamber into the car, offering a small wave as it reverses out of the driveway and eventually disappears off down the street.

The nearest store is about thirty minutes or so away, so they'll be gone for at least two hours with the journey there and back, and the time they'll spend in the store itself.

As soon as they're out of sight, I make a bolt for it, racing up the stairs and away from Rio. I can't contain my laughter as it practically echos all over the house while I try not to fall over.

"You little shit!" He laughs as he chases me up the stairs and runs after me. I can barely catch my breath as I pace towards our bedroom, hearing his footsteps close behind me.

His hand wraps around my stomach and I let out a loud yelp as he picks me up with one arm holding onto me before throwing me down onto the bed.

I bounce back up with the amount of force he used and laugh uncontrollably, looking up at him as I continue to move on the bed. "Think you're slick, yeah?" He teases as he climbs onto the bed and hovers over me.

Pressing my lips together as I continue to look up at him, I reach up for his face but his reflexes are too quick, his hand grabbing onto both of mine and forcing them above my head.

"No touching." He says playfully as his eyes flick all over my face.

"My dad said he would beat our asses." I remind him breathlessly and he tilts his head to the side slightly, parting his lips.

"I'd like to see him try."

I attempt to move my arms but there's no way I can compete against Rio's strength. I shift a little, trying to loosen his grip but it doesn't work, instead only making him tighten his hold on me.

"I'm going to fuck you so hard, angelo." He murmurs as he dips his head down to the crook of my neck, his tongue piercing trailing along my skin.

I suck in a sharp breath at the initial contact, the metal ball rough against my skin as he continues dragging his tongue up to my ear before sucking hard.

A breathless whimper escapes the back of my throat and he smirks against my neck, lowering himself down onto me and purposely thrusting his hips against me.

"Rio," I whisper as I desperately try moving my hands so I can run them through his hair.

His free hand moves underneath my sweater and along my stomach, sending shivers and sparks throughout my body. Just his touch alone is enough to make me cry out.

"Now can we use the hot tub?" He murmurs as he moves his head up opposite mine, a grin appearing on his face.

I don't even have time to respond before he moves off me and dips his fingers into the hem of my leggings, pulling them down my legs and throwing them onto the floor. My shoes and my sweater are next, leaving me in my black panties and nothing else.

His thumb unexpectedly trails down the centre of the thin material and it causes me to release a deep moan, biting down on my lip as he stares down at me.

He lifts his t-shirt up over his head and discards of it on the bed beside me before pulling his sweatpants down and kicking them off along with his sneakers.

My eyes can't seem to tear themselves away from his beautiful tan body, the tattoos, the veins, the abs, the v-line. Every single detail of him.

I sit up, my long brown hair flowing down over my shoulders as I run my fingers along his stomach, trailing them down to his boxers and around to his hip.

Leaning forward, I press a tender and gentle kiss on his stomach and hear him suck in a sharp breath, his hand running through my hair and moving it away from my shoulders.

I bite down on my lip as I slowly dip my fingers into the top of his boxers and pull them down, allowing him to kick them off with his feet as I wrap my hand around him. Holding it with one hand, I move closer and run my tongue along the tip, swirling and teasing him.

"Fuck," he breathes as he tips his head back at the sensation, his eyes closing and his jaw clenching. "Thea that feels so good."

My eyes flick up to him again and this time, he looks down at me, our gaze meeting as I open my mouth wider and take him in, moving down slowly but as far as I can go.

"Holy shit," he moans as he pulls on my hair, thrusting his hips forward and forcing himself further into my mouth.

It catches me off guard and I almost gag at the sudden action, but somehow stop myself, pulling back slightly using my hand. Deciding not to torture him anymore than this probably is, I quicken my pace eyes dropping from his and focusing on my hand.

I feel my movements becoming sloppy as my mouth continues to salivate, causing my stomach to form knot after knot at the sensation. "Fuck, baby I'm gonna come." He breathes as he lets out a deep breath, almost sounding like a grunt, barely giving me any time to stop before I feel the warm substance down the back of my throat.

The sounds that leaves his lips almost causes me to melt there and then, the building tension in my stomach now working it's way down to my core as I let out a faint whimper, becoming desperate for him now.

Squinting my eyes slightly as I alleviate the amount of fluid in my mouth, I open them properly and look up at him, noticing he's already staring down at me as he tries to control his breathing.

"You're killing me, Thea." He murmurs as he picks me up from the bed, his hands places comfortably on my ass as he carries out to the balcony.

He lifts his leg up as he steps into the hot tub, still securely holding onto me. The warm water makes contact with my toes and I giggle at the impact of the bubbles against my skin.

Lowering both of us into it, I keep my arms wrapped around his neck as the comforting heat from the water envelopes me.

"Turn around," he instructs as he releases his hold on me, pushing me back from him a little.

Chewing on the inside of my mouth, I do as he asks, turning around and holding onto the edge of the hot tub. I feel his hands on my hips and his fingers tearing the material of my panties before he discards of them.

He collects my hair into his hand, pulling it back from around my shoulders again and using it to pull me back against him.

"Now be a good girl and scream my name, yeah?" He murmurs before forcefully pushing into me, causing me literally scream out his name, along with whatever other profanities and incoherent sounds follow afterwards.

My eyes close as I scrunch my nose up at the pleasurable combination of the bubbling water and the sharp stokes he's creating. This right here, is what they describe as euphoria. It's fucking magical.

I don't think I'll ever get enough of this man. Ever.

__________

I have clinomania. I've officially diagnosed myself.

My bed is the most comfortable place on Earth and all I want to do is just lay in it. So there's no other explanation, other than the fact that I clearly have clinomania.

"Have you got anything for Rio yet?" Aven asks and I snap out of my daydream, turning my head towards her. I'm even dreaming about my god damn bed while I'm awake. What is wrong with me?

"Uh, no." I tell her, genuinely not having bought him anything yet.

"Thea, we literally have less than three weeks until Christmas."

I don't even know what I'm supposed to get him. I mean, he has me, what more could he possibly want?

Seriously though, I actually have no idea what I'm supposed to buy him. What do you get someone who can literally go out tomorrow and buy a whole ass house just because they feel like it?

"Have you bought anything for Grey?" I ask her and she furrows her brows.

"Whats that supposed to mean?"

"I don't know, you tell me. You're the one with the crush on him." I reply teasingly and she rolls her eyes.

"Oh yeah, like he's ever going to be interested in me." She mumbles and I open my mouth to reply when Shyla walks in, a huge grin on her face.

"What's up bitches!" She bellows as she pounces down onto the couch. "Where's Rio?" She asks curiously.

"At the tattoo parlour, he's on his way back now though." I tell her.

It's been a few days since we got back from the lakehouse. Honestly it was so much fun and the kids really enjoyed themselves.

When they eventually got back from the store, my dad bought them three huge inflatable boats which they spent the rest of the afternoon on.

Knox absolutely loved it and Ellerie was convinced that she was Princess Ariel because she had a boat.

It was even more fun that evening when she threw a tantrum because she never grew a mermaid tail or found a talking crab so she could name him Sebastian.

Honestly.. that child really is something.

"Why does Aven look like she's going through a disastrous breakup when she hasn't actually got a boyfriend?" Shyla asks and Aven shoots daggers at her, scoffing as she folds her arms across her chest.

"I look fine." She responds curtly.

Shyla's brown eyes flick to mine and I shrug my shoulders, silently telling her that I have no idea what's up with her either.

"So, what's the latest with you and Sky?" I ask her inquisitively and she begins to smile.

"We've been talking here and there."

I raise my brows, knowing that that is a lie. "Here and there, huh?" I reply and she nods, still smiling. "I think it's a little more than here and there, Shy."

"Okay.. like a lot then." She mumbles and I squeal, hitting my thighs with my hands excitedly. "It's nothing though. We're just talking, that's all." She adds and I smile knowingly, tilting my head slightly.

The sound of keys jingling steals my attention and I glance towards the threshold of the living area, anticipating Rio's entrance. When I hear more than one set of footsteps though, I furrow my brows, looking at the two girls with a confused expression.

When I catch movement out of the corner of my eye, I turn back to the threshold and my eyes widen when they land on Rio, watching him engage in conversation with whoever is behind him.

But what I do notice is that there are more than one pair of feet behind him. "Hey babe," Rio greets when his eyes land on mine and I smile up at him, offering a warm smile. He moves towards me and as he does, I realise who is with him.

Silva and Sky.

My eyes instantly dart towards Shyla who looks as though she's seen a ghost. "Sup." Silva greets as he offers us a subtle nod, walking over to one of the the small armchairs and sitting down.

Rio leans down in front of me, kissing my cheek as he sits beside me, nudging me up and placing me on his lap instead. His arm wraps around me and sits comfortably on my stomach, while the other extends onto my thigh, his fingers tracing patterns over the material of my leggings.

My eyes linger on Sky as he shoves his hands into his pockets, walking over to the couch where Shyla is sat and sits down beside her. She stares straight ahead at me, her eyes so wide they're almost like saucers.

I can't help but smile at her. She's so cute.

"I just gave Silva a tattoo." Rio says as he rests his chin on my shoulder.

"Really?" I ask and Silva nods, holding up his arm and showing us the newly created ink on his skin. A small all seeing eye tattoo on his inner forearm, which looks really cool.

"So what's your plans? How long are you both staying in New Orleans for?" Rio asks the boys as he presses a kiss against my shoulder blade, making me smile.

"Not sure, I guess it depends on how much we like it here." Silva replies and my eyes naturally gravitate towards Shyla, flicking between her and Sky as I try to work out what's going on in her head.

"Where are you even staying?" I ask.

"We're renting a place nearby." Sky says as he runs his fingers through his dark brown hair.

I glance at Aven, noticing that she's been unusually quiet but she doesn't catch onto my concern, simply scrolling through her phone as she completely disengages herself from our conversation.

"What time is Ellerie coming back?" I ask Rio and he glances down at his watch.

"Now." He replies and smiles a little, opening his mouth to speak again when a loud noise cuts him off.

That loud noise being Ellerie.

She screams as she runs into the house, her eyes widening when they land on me and Rio. "I'm back!"   She exclaims as she charges up to us, jumping onto the edge of the couch and falling on top of Rio.. and me.

"Woah Ell, be careful." Rio tells her as he holds his arm over me, preventing Ellerie from actually falling completely on top of me and potentially hurting me.

"Oops! Sorry Thea!" She says as she pushes herself up from Rio and stands, patting my knee to make sure I'm okay.

Knox is staying at my parents house tonight so he can in his words, take his time boxing with my dad. So it's just going to be the three of us once everyone else goes home.

Brody makes his grand entrance next, almost stumbling over his own feet in the process. I can't believe that Rio enlisted Brody of all people to collect Ellerie from her ballet lesson.

Ellerie laughs at him, shaking her head as she covers her eyes with her hands playfully. "Silly Brody." She giggles and glances towards Silva and Sky curiously, but doesn't say anything further.

I quickly steel a peek at Silva in the hopes that he'll be looking at Brody and I appear to be in luck, because he isn't looking anywhere else but him. The little devil on my shoulder is cackling right now.

"Oh so wait guys, look what I taught her." Brody exclaims and I look back at him, furrowing my brows curiously. He leans against the archway, Ellerie smiling up at him. "Hey man, did you touch my drum-set?"

Ellerie laughs, "no!"

"It's just weird, cause it seems like someone definitely touched my drum-set." Brody replies and I hear Silva laughing to himself, while I'm absolutely shocked at what I'm witnessing right now.

"Yep! That's weird, cause I didn't touch them." Ellerie says and Shyla chuckles at her.

"Did you touch my drumset?" Brody asks more angrily but still somehow managing to smile at Ellerie.

Ellerie releases a deep huff, "knock it off!" She giggles which causes me to smile.

"Well I know you touched my drumstick, cause the left one ha—" Brody begins but Rio cuts him off.

"You let my five year old sister watch Stepbrothers?" He questions, his tone difficult to read. Is he happy? Angry? Finding it funny? Annoyed?

Brody looks over at him, shrugging his shoulders nonchalantly. "She didn't want to go to ballet so we went to Jacey's and she watched stepbrothers with us."

"Jacey let her watch stepbrothers?" I question and Shyla cackles.

"Are you surprised?"

Well.. no, not really.

"She didn't go to ballet?" Rio repeats. "Why didn't you go?" He asks Ellerie and shrugs sheepishly.

"Brody said I didn't have to if I didn't want to." She replies casually.

Rio looks up at him and tilts his head slightly. "Is that so?"

"Well! On that note! I just remembered I have to teach my old dog some new tricks." Brody exclaims as he clasps his hands together and spins on his feet, making a quick exit.

"He doesn't even have a dog." Aven mutters as she furrows her eyebrows, and everyone begins to laugh.

Oh Brody.. you really are one of a kind.

"I still can't believe Brody let her watch fucking Stepbrothers." Rio mumbles as he stares up at the ceiling.

I mean.. it was a little bit funny but I can see where he's coming from. That movie is not appropriate for a five year old.

Still.. this is Brody we're talking about.

"Jacey too, I'm going to kill him when I see him next." He continues and I can't help but chuckle quietly as I turn my head to the side, looking at him.

One thing I love about his bed.. well our bed, is that it's so unbelievably comfortable. It's almost as though once I lay down on it, my body instantly turns to mush and I almost melt into the comfort of it.

"You know something?" Rio says quietly and I patiently wait for him to continue as I stare at him. "You are the most beautiful person that I've ever met, inside and out."

My cheeks instantly become warm as I blush at his kind words, watching as he turns his head back to face me again, both our eyes meeting.

"You're such a flatterer." I smile and he winks playfully, his lips tugging up into a small smirk.

"If it gets me a smile like that, I'll flatter you all day, every day." He replies as he reaches up and runs his fingers through my hair.

"What are you after? A kiss or something?" I raise my brow and he shrugs, his eyes instantly flicking down to my lips as he wets his with his tongue.

"I mean.. will flattery get me a kiss?" He murmurs as he leans closer to my face, the tip of his nose brushing against mine.

I bite down on my lip nervously, still getting butterflies in my stomach every time he looks at me the way he is right now.

"Maybe." I whisper cheekily he lets out a quiet chuckle, rolling his lips together before wrapping his leg over me and pulling me closer to him, pressing his lips against mine.

The distant sound of shouting draws me out of my slumber, distorting me a little when I open my eyes, trying to figure out what is going on.

It's only once I completely come to, I realise what is happening. It's Rio.

"No, no!" He yells as he trashes against the bed sheets, his arms wailing in the air as his body jolts harshly, making me jump. "Please stop!" He cries and I instantly sit up, turning on the small light on the night stand and leaning across to him.

"Rio, hey.. wake up—"

"No, dad!" He calls and it actually almost breaks my heart at the strain in his voice. "I'm sorry, please.. don't—"

I place my hand on his arm, shaking him gently as I try to wake him. "Rio it's me, it's Thea. You're okay, please wake up."

Suddenly he lets out a scream, and when I say scream.. I mean a literal scream. It's petrifying. I've never heard a sound like that in my entire life and it shakes me to the core, jolting me so much I almost scream myself.

His body thrashes as he tries to turn over, his arms lashing outwards as he shakes his head repeatedly, saying the word 'no' over and over again.

"Rio!" I yell and his eyes snap open, staring straight at me as sweat begins to pool on his forehead, his eyes bloodshot and his body shaking.

He can barely catch his breath as he adjusts to his surroundings, soon realising that it was only a dream. "Thea?" He croaks and a stray tear slips from his eye, almost shattering me completely.

"It's me, you're okay." I coo as I place both of my hands either side of his face, running my hands through his hair as I try to focus his attention on me and only me.

His breaths are deep and heavy, his chest rising and falling at an alarmingly unsteady pace as his hand grips onto mine.

"It was just a dream, you're okay." I assure him, kissing away his tear and pulling back, only to watch in dismay as more begin to fall.

He can't hold them in this time, and they just all come out at once. Tear after tear, his chest heaving as he tries to stop them.

"No.. let them out. It's okay." I whisper as I lay down on his chest, holding him close to me as I kiss his rosey cheek, trying my best to comfort him.

"Fuck.. fuck!" He mutters through clenched teeth as he continues to cry but I don't flinch, move or back away.. instead just holding him tighter as I allow him to let everything out.

I knew that he was affected by his past with his parents, but I never in my wildest dreams thought it was this bad. If I did, I would've tried to help him, tried to make it bette for him in whatever way I could.

After another minute or so, I lean back up and run my fingers through his damp hair, trying to remain as calm as possible so he doesn't pick up on my anxiousness.

"You didn't tell me that you have nightmares, Rio." I whisper, cautious not to push him too much, especially right now.

He doesn't reply initially, clearly still trying to calm himself down before his green eyes flick back up towards mine. "That's why my bedroom is soundproof. I used to wake up screaming and didn't want to keep scaring the kids." He explains and I feel my chest physically begin to hurt through pure and utter sadness.

"So, what, you don't tend to have them as frequent when I'm here?" I ask and he rolls his lips together before slowly shaking his head.

"No."

A small frown consumes my face and I feel as though my heart is breaking into tiny pieces. "I won't let anyone hurt you, just like you won't let anyone hurt me." I tell him as I stroke his cheek comfortingly.

"I know." He whispers, his eyes staring straight into mine. "I love you."

"I love you more." I reply, and before he has the chance to protest and tell me that he loves me even more, I lean forward and press my lips against his.

Because there's no way that anyone can love someone more than the way I love Rio.

__________

AN: hey guys,
I hope you enjoyed this chapter (:

Honestly, some of your comments throughout these stories have me crying with laughter, no joke. They're sooo funny.

Thank you for your love and support,
see you in the next update 💛

*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.9K 438 46
One word. Chaos. That's all Nico Valore had brought to my life since the moment I met him. Despite all the pain and heartache, if you asked me to do...
398K 11.2K 53
Thea has grown up her entire life, wishing time would wait for her. Every day seems to pass quicker than the last, every hour faster than the one bef...
1.9M 82.7K 40
Zoya Hart has been eluding her gold-digging stepmother for the last few years. Knowing that this woman will do anything to gain control of her and he...
439K 15.2K 50
All rights reserved. ~ ~DUAL POV~ ~ Azalea and Aiden have never gotten along. Despite the absurdity of it, they have been rivals since birth. But...