Cruel Aberration

By cruel_love

this is about a teenager girl named anaya and she is being abused and rape by her mom's drunk boyfriend and w... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
All or nothing sequel
thanks everybody !!

Chapter 39

379 18 0
By cruel_love

Anaya pov

I been so busy with Kee and Jay situation , that I totally forgot about my business.

I still had shit to do and money to be made. Jay and I had a meeting with some Cuban niggas.

The Cubans was selling some of their product to us and we'll sell them some of our products.

The meeting went well. Jay and I went to each trap house to give them half the product to sell.

"Good evening Anaya." One of the young boy workers said.

I just smile as I went into my office to get me some extra money out of my safe.

I still had to take out Travis and Jeff.

I didn't have time for people to tell me how to do it or when to.

So when I got my money , I hopped in my car and went to the main trap house.

When I got there , I pulled out my purple customized pistol and enter the trap house.

I didn't even bother to speak to anybody , I just walked in and went straight to the basement.

"Ahhaa , so we meet again. I guess you guys probably thought I forgot about y'all two but nah I haven't. So with out further ado , I'll like y'all to meet my fucking bullets!"

I said as I shot them both two times in the chest and legs. When I turned around I seen Mouche looking at me.

"Get somebody to clean this shit up." I said as I walked out the room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53 5 27
Justice felt like it wasn't a purpose to live anymore. Torn and hurt by her uncle Jaceyon, who came home drunk one night and started touching her, th...
155 0 45
Carmela is introduced to a guy name Carlos and they fall Maddy in love.but Carmela family and friends doesn't like carlos very much.Carmela family an...
103K 2.9K 27
When a girl named Elijah is sent to 'hell' by her father she is abused and treated like a dog. She doesn't have any friends. She knows what she is, w...
2.3K 43 11
This is about a boy who is a rapper and has a girlfriend but is crushing on his girl best friend she doesn't know that until one of their friends tel...