CEO At Me

By beannssluv

"I know you look handsome, but it doesn't allow you to walk half shirtless in my office..... Did you think yo... More

PROLOGUE- First sight
Fate at my doorstep
Wrong heroism
Face off
Show me another hell
Suspicions
Unchanging destiny
Auction
consequences
Belief
Quick save
Halfway there
Fake call
The unexpected
Night at her mansion
Questions
Lovely Flashback
Change in season
Bon voyage
Melt a little
Fight with me
Truth behold
Kill, torture me but love me
Anything for love
The Date
No trace
New life and death
Hit Back
Day 1 at the office
Day 2- with you
With Tae or Me?
Still Mine
Night at his mansion
The birthday gift
Untold feelings
Claire
"Yes I Love you"
Confession
The decisions
Good_bye
EPILOGUE

DAY 3 - The truth confront

498 31 0
By beannssluv

He hated every moment of his life. Uninterested, he dropped the coffee powder inside his cup and shoved it under the coffee machine. While it was brewing his mind zoned out and began staring into empty space until the machine beeped his senses to reality.

He felt miserable at himself and sat on his couch while putting on the TV. He nonchalantly flipped through the channels as he sipped in his coffee. Not more than a few channels further he got up and switched on his stereo player. He toggled the remote to play the video that he'd been watching over and over again for two years abroad. 

Not because he was obsessed over the video, but because someone showed up in it. Someone that he missed all along and grew lonely without. He seemed more concerned and interested when she showed up in front of the camera, giving an interview, two years ago in her neatly ironed purple sleeved formal suit. She smiled endlessly at the questions been thrown to her and answered pretty confidently.  

But what was more important was that she kept looking to the side, somewhere behind the camera and kept blushing constantly. Though not seen in the camera he knew whom she was looking at and smiling so happily, because it was him, he stood behind the cameraman giving her cheers and helping her speak well.

He remembered the days clearly in his head, his memories rushing back to how the good old days he had with her and how he was almost blinded by her true nature. His eyes reflected what he felt while he watched her in replay. Wet until it overflowed and rolled down his cheek, he realised how much he hated to see her loath him today.

Probably she doesn't even want to see his face now, probably she doesn't even feel like breathing the same air as him, probably...she wants him dead for good.

Thoughts flooded his mind and clouded his vision as he slowly fell to a very deep sleep, who knew he even dreamt of only her when his eyes closed.

--------------------------------------------------

JISUN POV

I have been working for four hours now, my eyes were swollen and I didnt even get enough sleep. All thanks to the great personality who never fails to make my life more miserable. Just then my eyes locked with the photo that was on my table, i looked happy and my eyes were sparkling bright.

I clearly remember the day I spent with him at the amusement park. He made it the best day of my life. Simply being with him made my heart flutter and my hormones pump up.

I smiled subconsciously. I knew how I felt that day.

I loved being with him. I loved spending time with him. I loved him. But before anything good could happen things fell apart in the blink of an eye.

Slowly my eyes grew heavy and tears stood like a pool, filming a screen over my vision.

I popped the photo head down on the table and rested my uneasy head on my hands.

--------------------------------------------------

Jungkook pov

Though I hated to come work, I just wanted to see her everyday so I showed up to our company.

As I walked up to my office I went past her cabin. Unknowingly my feet stopped right in front of it and my gaze transfixed onto her name plate on the door.

Suddenly, just in time she opened the door and stood glaring at me.

"Are you spying on me now?" She asked raising her brows.

I quickly swapped my vision to her office inside and shook my head.

"What happened to the reports I asked you to submit yesterday"
I managed an excuse.

Her glare still on me, scanning me head to toe suspiciously as she nodded.

"Yeah I'll bring it in 5mins"

"Alright. I need it quick or see yourself out of this office"
I said coldly and drifted away as fast as I could from there.

Third person pov

"Not like I want to work here with you"

She scoffed seeing his back walk away from her.

Just as he was about to get inside his office another masculine hand stopped him by holding onto the door handle.

Jungkook lifted his eyes up only to be in shock.

"Uh Mr. Seokjin!?"

"Come with me" he grabbed Jungkook's arm and dragged him to an isolated room.

"What do you think your doing huh?" He yanked his arms a few steps away.

"What are you talking..."

"Shut up. You promised me that you'll give a life that she never had and is this what it is for?"
Jin slit his eyes and looked away disgusted.

"Please Mr.Jin Allow me to explain"

"What do you want to explain huh? That you threw a drama about loving Jisun, that you even proposed to her indirectly and then eloped like all this never happened?"

"LISTEN TO ME!!!" His voice exploded angrily. His eyes were tearing and his lips trembled.

Jin stood taken aback at his reply. He was silent.

Jungkook panted furiously.
"I didn't leave Jisun because I wanted to"

"Then why did you leave"

"Because my dad blackmailed me to"

Jin frowned in confusion.

"What!?"

"Yes" Jungkook continued to speak "my dad was happy that I got his property back from Jisun but when I told him that I wanted to live with her and be happy he didn't like it"

Jin listened to him without even moving a muscle.

"My dad didn't want me to be with Jisun because he doesn't like her. He told me to stay away. But I protested. Finally he said he'll kill Jisun if I go back to her"

Jin's statued body only flinched when he finished. His eyes widened.

"I couldn't afford to kill her over my feelings for her"

"Then why the bloody hell did you come back now? Wasn't your dad going to kill her if you came back?"

"He isn't alive now"

"What?"

Jungkook nodded quietly.

"When did this happen?"

"He died of a heart attack after one year then. All the sins he committed had to get him someday. "

Jin shook his head in disbelief. He took a minute off to digest all that information into him.

"Then why didn't you come back sooner?"

He could only let out those words after a huge moment of silence.

"I did come back"

"No you didn't. Because I know what she went through all those days. She looked for you every day in every flight that arrived at Seoul. She even went to trips to places outside the country where you could possibly have gone in search of you. Di you know that? No. Because you didn't come"

"Yes I came back. I did. Hoping to see her again, to restart again, to live with her but..." He paused and gritted his teeth "It was too late. She was happy already. Without me. With someone else"

Jin slapped his forehead helplessly.

"I knew she would've missed me badly that she will hate me to death for what I did" Jungkook looked above.

Jin looked at him as he continued.

"I didn't want her to regret her decision over choosing Taehyung, which is why I'm giving her a hard time now despite me hating it as much as you"

He paused and heaved a sigh.

"I want her to hate me more so that she doesn't get hurt again when I'll be leaving"

"What!??! Leaving?!Where?" Jin popped his head up.

"Somewhere away from her. I don't want to be a pain. I'll hand the company over to her after she becomes capable and leave this forever. After all that's the least I can do for what she'd lost because of me"

He confessed, his eyes tearing and his hands trembled. Jin pulled him hard into a hug and patted his head.

"She doesn't know any of this. That's why she's behaving like this" Jin said.

Jungkook sniffed muffled because his head was dug in Jin's masculine shoulder.

"None of us knew" he mumbled "why don't you tell her the truth. I'll go tell her right now. She needs to know" He swiftly broke the hug and turned to go but was held back by jungkook.

Jungkook smiled like an insane man.

"What do you think will happen if I told the truth?"

He asked and let out a laughter again.

"She would leave the happiness she found now and come back to me? Just to live everyday in pain and guilt of her life being such a mess?"

Jin frowned.

"And Taehyung? Do you think he would be happy after she left him? She was his only love and he stood by her when she needed someone the most"

Jin stepped forward, "no Jungkook-ah..."

Jungkook stepped back, "No Mr.Jin, please don't compel me to do anything"

He turned around and went to the exit but halted at the door to look at Jin one last time,

"Listen Mr. Jin, I wish I shouldn't be rough with you for the reason you blurted any of this to Jisun"

His glare changed to a murderous one.

"If I got to know, that any of this leaked out of this room, then I'll be the last person you'll be seeing that day"

He exited with the warning making Jin freeze in his place. He didn't know what to do or whom to tell this to. Because if he did then probably he'll kill him.

But Jin smirked suddenly,

If your love was true to each other, it will never stay apart Jungkook. Because two hearts in love are like a magnet to each other. I'll wait and see how this turns around to be.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 2.8K 31
Your life changed instantly when you scored yourself a job not only under your dream company but working along your favourites idols , BTS You were...
182K 8.7K 50
Jungkook had been working as a home nurse for a wealthy business man who has given him nothing but trouble from day one.He only sucked it up because...
247K 9.6K 50
"Namjoon, what am I to you?" your voice came out weaker than you wanted but you stood your ground. "What? Y/N, you're being ridiculous. You're my gir...
110K 4K 47
"Don't force me to do something which shouldn't be done in this situation." He said. You made fist of your free hand and bring a punch towards his fa...