A love reversal

Oleh queen_of_fun

This is my 2nd fanfiction story written about my sweetiest couple, Reymir. Well, here a storyline will go in... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 - a crash
Chapter 15

Chapter 9

173 9 10
Oleh queen_of_fun

They were all silent until they got to Midyat. They first drove Miran to Aslanbey mansion.

Everyone were worried when they saw a Miran's condition. The most was Azize.

,,Torun! What did happen to you?"

,,And then you told me 'he is an adult man, nothing will happen to him'."

Sultan complained.

,,I am good, really good."
Miran said still with a rough voice.

,,Sultan, bak, this is the last time that you say something, yoksa-"

,,Yoksa ne? Really, tell me."

,,Tamam, yeter artik! Allah, allah!"

Firat was a voice of reason.

,,Firat is right. We should carry him to his room to rest, not to argue here. Hade, canim."

Gonul and Firat helped him to get to his room. At a stairway Gonul turned to Azat for a brief moment and congrated him by a smile for a successful mission.

Azat brought Reyyan to Sadoglu mansion.

At a garden everyone were standing and waiting for them to arrive. Nasuh was angered that Reyyan left a mansion without letting him or anyone know, especially he was disappointed she didn't inform Azat and made him worry.

Zehra and Hazar were happy that their daughter is fine.

,,Ohhh, kizim, where were you, you made us worry a lot!"

Zehra hugged Reyyan.

,,Reyyan, kizim, don't do it again, we were scared something would happen to you."

,,Don't worry baba, it won't repeat again. I'm sorry that I made you worry."

,,It's okay. I accept your apology."

Hazar hugged Reyyan too.

,,I am not accepting your apology! What does your behaviour look like?! Leaving your husband suddenly and going wherever you want, really, who do you think you are?!"

Nasuh hissed.

Reyyan unlike as usual was calmed now.
She looked Nasuh directly in the eyes and spoke to him bravely.

,,I'm Reyyan Sadoglu. A daughter and gelin of this family, a female heir of Sadoglu legacy, your granddaughter and Azat's wife. Beside all of it, I am an adult and independent woman who makes decisions alone and who has a right to do whatever she wants! If I want to go away, I will but if I want to stay, I'll stay. It was my good will that I returned back. And I came back only because I love Azat!"

She looked at Azat while everyone had a shocked face, especially Nasuh. Azat was even in a worse position than earlier. He had to make this decision; he must hurt Reyyan otherwise Reyyan will continue loving him.

But, situation in Reyyan's head was a bit different; she gave Azat another chance by returning back to mansion but from now on, she'll watch every his step. She won't be naive anymore. She will keep four eyes opened. She needed to secure herself because she wasn't sure in anything anymore. But the most proud thing of what she has done is that she stood up for herself this time.

,,You are nobody to decide what will you do or not! From now on, Azat will take care of you. You'll go nowhere without him since now. And Azat, be sure that Reyyan won't leave a house without you."

,,But, dede-"
Azat complained.

,,There are no 'buts'. Understood?"

Reyyan became silent again. Now all of her courageness flattered away. She lowered her head and saw that she couldn't go against Nasuh's decision that easy.

,,Tamam, dede. Reyyan, hade."

She decided to obey Nasuh because he was hers and Azat's grandpa and that was the only way to stay at mansion with Azat. She liked this chance to get closer with him.

Reyyan and Azat sat in Reyyan's bedroom.

,,Reyyan, bak, you are not prisoned here or anything, just look at it from a nicer side...we would at least know that you are safe and beside all of it, we will spend more time together, right?"

,,Mhm. I don't need a safety or a guard. I just want to be free. That's all. But do you know what do I most want to be free from?"

Reyyan gave Azat a questioning gaze.

,,What, Reyyan, I don't understand."

,,You. This stupid love. But I just can't. You captured my heart and be sure that I love you with my whole soul. But problem is that I don't believe you like earlier, Azat. I am just not sure in your love anymore...I tried to find in Miran yesterday what I wanted so bad from you. And yeah he gave me it. An understanding. He is crazy in love just like me. Azat...bak. I want you to fix all of these trash years and start over...I really would like to listen to my brain but my heart ruled over it..."

Azat tapped her on a shoulder and hugged her.

,,I understand you, Reyyan. I want to try making you happy, really. But look, I didn't success at all. I think a divorce would be a best solution-"

,,No, no, no, noo! Please, everything, just not a divorce. Azat, look, I separated from you only 1 day and I regret it so much. I can really try hard to make you love me. Just don't leave me, please...if you had another girl, my heart wouldn't handle it...I would die!"

'Uh, Reyyan, how should I tell you that I actually have another girl? I need to proceed in my plan. And now I have got an idea.'

,,Tamam, Reyyan, but there is one condition for not taking a divorce..."

,,Okay, tell me. I would do anything, just tell me."

,,Okay. Look, I think we should go to psychologist. It's not something scary, just a simple talk. Bak, he will help you a lot. And beside all of it, I know him a long time and we are good friends..."

Reyyan got silent. The only person whom she confessed was Miran. She wasn't ready to share her pain with total stranger. Miran was to her too, but that was another story...

'Oh, that's what I was scared of. I don't want to open up to anyone, I accidentally started talking yesterday when I was desperated, with Miran. Uh, how should I say "no"?'

,,Uh, Azat, I don't know, I really don't want to go anywhere. Please, understand me. I am totally conscious and I know what I am doing. Loving you isn't something crazy, right? Why do you want to take me to psychologist?"

,,Because it's for your good, Reyyan. I promise, I will wait for you on every your therapy, you won't be alone. I am trying to help you."

,,Tamam, Azat, tamam. I agree."

She said in a curt tone.

'I will see will you be there Azat or not.'

,,I have now a job in a company, so will you be okay with it if I go for a short?"

,,Of course, go. Lucky work!"

,,Thank you."

They hugged and then Reyyan was left alone with her thoughts. Let alone luck she had a phone. She was also wondering how is Miran...he almost fainted this morning, she was thinking is Gonul taking care of him...everytime when she was sick, Hazar and Zehra would take care of her. But Azat mostly ever. Now it was strange that he suddenly wanted to help her.

'Uhh, let alone luck I had a marriage like Gonul and Miran's...I am sure they are doing good, they seemed very close at a cafe few days ago...she wasn't cold to him like Azat to me...but why wasn't then Miran sure in her love? Maybe Gonul was like Azat too and just knew perfectly to act like a caring wife...Reyyan decided to leave this thoughts because she still didn't have a proves, so her thinking would go nowhere.
-
At Aslanbey mansion, situation was silent. Gonul and Miran were at a same room while Miran still had a temperature. Gonul tried to drop it but didn't success...so she just left it. Her phone rang and it was Azat. She told Esma and Sehriyar to take care of Miran, that she has some job to do.

,,Hallo, sevgilim?"

,,Hallo, canim, I wanted to tell you I succeed in convincing Reyyan to go to psychologist."

,,Oh, these are the good news then."

,,Yes, bittane, they are. Do you want to meet up now? I made an excuse I have a work in a company. Please, Gonul."

,,Uff, tamam, Sehriyar and Esma took care of Miran anyway."

,,Tamam. Let's meet up at our old place."

,,Okay. I should hang up now. Love you."

,,Love you too."

Azat and Gonul then prepared and went to meet eachother.

Reyyan and Miran slept at the same time. Miran's condition was even worse. But what was strange here actually is that they found eachother in a same dream.

Reyyan's dream:

,,Azat! Azat! Please, gitmeeeee! Don't leave me. Nooo!"

She fell on her kneels while Azat grabbed one blonde girl's hand. She couldn't see her face but her hair looked familiar to her.

All of them were in some blank space where only 1 door showed a way to escape in a new and better life. From another side was Miran who was all red in a face, literally begging for help. Gonul didn't want to listen to him, but only grabbed Azat's hand too.

,,I am sorry Reyyan, but I couldn't handle it anymore. I will never love you. You are hoping for nothing."

,,Noooo!!"

Reyyan screamed and fell on her kneels.

,,G-gonul, please, be here with me, I am not good. If you leave me now, I will die."

,,You won't die, Miran. You have a good homecare and you'll be alright. I am going to my happiness. I never loved you. I'm sorry."

,,Nooo, Gonul, please, yapmaa!!"

A door opened and Azat and Gonul went through it. After it closed, it disappeared. Reyyan and Miran noticed eachother.

,,M-miran, s-so that's what were you talking about?"

Reyyan said in a crying and shivering tone.

,,Y-yes."

After that, he fainted.
Reyyan tried to call him, but in vain.

,,Miran, can you hear me?! Come to your senses, please!"

That was the end of a dream. Reyyan woke up in the middle of the night. She didn't find Azat as usual. She had to call him to see where is he. And she also had a bad feeling about Miran. She had a feeling nobody took care of him. A lot of dreams bring some messages, but hers...were true in the most cases.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi, guys. Yeah, here is chapter 9. Give it a vote if you liked it hehe.
And yeah, again that long, but inspiration tho...😄
Anyways be ready for chapter 10!!❤️

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

635 142 13
"lights are off and there's total darkness and he shuts the door. he cups my face with his strong hands and he comes closer to me, our faces at a dan...
148K 6.3K 32
When both of you love each other ; but due to certain family problems you both can't come together; but still you find a way to come together and ha...
37.7K 1.9K 73
Hello to the reader there! First of all thank you so much to stop by my story and giving it a try... This is a first ever novel I am writing and sinc...
46.4K 1.9K 68
It was love at first sight for both of them. Though they never accepted this, but it was there. They felt that spark when the very first time their e...