I Hate Love But It Loves Me

By Hera_Cordelia

about a girl who hates love trying her best to live in BL novel What will she do when the love that she has b... More

1- Reborn as a clingy woman
2- I hate relationships
3- Henry
4- Divorce paper
5- Rumors
6- Sweet talker
7- Flirty fool
8- She was on his mind
9- The table had flipped upside down
10- We agreed to divorce
11- Spicy ramen
12- Bailey Joy
13- I got a boyfriend
14- This is a chance
15- Legally divorced
16- Isn't that heartbreaking
18- It was the reality
19- He looks exactly like Henry
20- Stop being a matchmaker
21- Corum watch
22- I will meet you soon
23- Dean's birthday party
24- That guy is a gentleman
25- The friendship has broken
26- His mother died
27- I forgot how to play
I need your help / must answer
28- You can cry
29- He is also my best friend
Published a book which y'all prefer
30- I have never loved anyone
31- True love only exists in books
32- Dancing with the joy
33- No fever
34- Adorable boys
35- Zeke Preston
36- Finding it adorable
37- A walking red flag
38- Stalker
39- LYSSA
40- I have you
41- She belongs to no one
42- All because of her
43- The point
44- It's all my fault
45- It is all about effort
46- Do you love him that much?
47- This feels like being alive again
48- You remind me of someone a lot
49- It was a command
50- Don't pressure him
51- He truly was a stranger
52- The one I prefer more than you
53- Let's get married
54- Are we actually safe?
55- It was always him
56- A place where soulmates meet
57- She is missing
58- The truth had been unveiled
59- For our bright future
60- The plan to escape
61- The feelings of being in love
62- Memories from past lives
63- Soulmates

17- This is my boyfriend's brother

7.7K 253 59
By Hera_Cordelia

"Mia, does it suit your taste?"

Camilla asked her daughter who was drinking a glass of milk in one sip. Mia nodded. "I like every milk honestly" she answered her mother as continued eating breakfast while Camilla nodded at her. Theo was sipping a cup of coffee.

The breakfast was really tasty with the warmth of family. Mia finally finished her breakfast. "By the way, I promised Bailey that we will meet today evening" she spoke. Theo looked at his daughter with furrowed eyebrows.

"I thought you two stopped meeting" he said with doubts in his eyes. "Oh, we met like two days ago" Camilla smiled. "I am glad to see you two finally ok. I thought you two fought or something" Mia laughed awkwardly. "Ofc, not. There is no way"

"Then, what time are you going?" Camilla asked. "she told me to come at 7pm.. " Mia waited to see her parents reaction. What if they didn't believe her words? They might think she had a boyfriend. "Well, that's a little late but it is ok if you take your bodyguard"

Mia grinned.

"Yes, I will take him with me" they three continued talking until Theo had to go to company as Camilla had to attend a meeting. Both of them had their own companies. Camilla owned a brand, famous fashion brand.

While Theo owned a perfume brand. Their two companies were one of the best companies in the country. Camilla and Theo were famous couple. That's why people knew Mia Grace well, the famous couple's spoiled brat daughter.

After finishing the breakfast, Mia went for a walk in the garden. She wanted to get a closer look at the fountain and flowers. There was Maki's granddaughter behind her, accompanying Mia. "This fountain is so pretty"

Maki's granddaughter agreed with her Miss. "Yes, it is pretty but not more than you, Miss" Mia looked back at Maki's granddaughter with a smile. 'I thought you were a sister of Escort Greyson' Mia laughed at her thought.

She remembered the flirting voice of Escort.

While Maki's granddaughter was grinning, "You, who taught you to flirt like that?" Mia asked with furrowed eyebrows. But in Maki's granddaughter's eyes Mia looked angry. "N-no one. I was just telling the truth, Miss" Mia patted Maki's granddaughter's shoulder since the girl was quivering in fear.

"Thanks" she thanked the girl.

They two kept walking around in the garden. Some of the flowers reminded Mia of the garden in George's villa. The flowers looked the same. 'I need to change this' "Go call the gardener" she ordered the girl.

Some minutes later, Maki's granddaughter came back with a man who was old enough to be a grandfather. "Can you change these lilies with other flowers?" Mia asked the gardener.

Because of the sudden and strange question, the gardener was dumbfounded. "Umm but isn't that your favorite flower, Miss? You even spent much money to get those lilies" the gardener spoke in fear.

"Is that so? I don't like them anymore. Just change with some flowers. I don't want to see lilies ever again in the garden" she furiously spoke. The lilies were the favorite flower of George Seith.

That was the reason why Mia Grace liked lilies, and even spent much money on that. 'Such a foolish girl' Mia said in her mind as she walked back into the villa after telling the gardener to change and thanked him.

"I want to eat strawberries"

Maki's granddaughter nodded and went to the kitchen while Mia sat on the couch in the living room. She opened her phone and started scrolling. When the plate which was full of strawberries fell into Mia's sight, she stopped using the phone.

"Miss, do you want me to open TV?" Maki's granddaughter asked. "Oh right! My favorite drama. Yes please open it" Mia spoke with sparkles in her eyes. Maki's granddaughter giggled at the sight of Mia being cute.

"It's starting!!" Mia shouted excitedly like a kid who found a doll to play. Maki's granddaughter left Mia alone the living room, gave her Miss personal space. Like that Mia wasted her time on watching TV.

Mia took a long shower when it was around 5 in the evening. She chose the outfit by herself. Since the rain was pouring outside, she decided to wear long sleeves yellow sweater along with black leather short skirt.

The moon black choker and wide retro look sunglasses made her more attractive. She checked the cards to make sure she didn't forget money. Then she simply wore a black boots as her hair was down.

(Picture of outfit is on the top. I give credit to owner)

"Let's go"

Mia spoke to her bodyguard who looked cold as usual. She sat at the back seat of the car. "Drive to 'Otic' restaurant" she ordered as the bodyguard obeyed. Because of the heavy rain, Mia told the bodyguard to lower the aircon.

Whenever the rain became heavy, the lightning and thunder would follow as well. Mia was not afraid of thunder nor lightning, she just missed the day where Henry died for her. That day was the biggest regret of her.

'I miss you, Henry'

A soft smile appeared on Mia's face as she leaned on the car window with eyes closed. "Henry.." her voice was heard in the car since the car was in silence. The bodyguard checked Mia through the back mirror.

But he didn't say nor do anything, he continued to drive. "Miss" he called Mia who was closing her eyes tightly. "Miss" he called again but the young woman didn't respond. He started to panic. "Mia!" He called her name loudly as the young woman opened her eyes in hurry.

She quickly strengthened her back and stared at her bodyguard. "What? What happened? What's wrong?" She questioned innocently while the bodyguard stared at her blankly. Mia could see the panics and worries in her bodyguard's eyes.

"You were not responding to me" he spoke with furrowed eyebrows. "Oh, I apologize. I was thinking about something and fell asleep" she lied through her teeth. The bodyguard didn't say anything and stared at Mia for a moment.

"Are we arrived?" She asked him. "Yes" he answered as turned his head back to the front. Mia looked around and found out she was at the car parking. She put out her phone, made a call to Bailey Joy. "Hello!" The excited voice was heard from the side of her phone.

"Hey! I am arrived" Mia spoke.

"Then come inside the restaurant. I have sent a waiter to pick you" Bailey said. "Great then see you" "See you!" They two hung up the phone. "Alright, I will call you when I finish" Mia said to the bodyguard as she went out of the car.

"Miss Mia, wait" the bodyguard's voice stopped Mia. "Please let me send you to the entrance" he spoke with his usual cold face. Mia paused for a moment. She looked out of the window, the rain was getting heavier.

She might end up completely soaking wet if she ran to the entrance. "Yea, that's a good idea" she agreed as the bodyguard went out of the car with an umbrella in his hands. He walked towards the other side.

The bodyguard opened the car door while he covered the girl with an umbrella. Mia went out of the car and stood beside her bodyguard. 'It is freezing!' Mia screamed in her mind as she grabbed her bodyguard's arm.

The bodyguard didn't complain about it and walked Mia to the entrance. When they arrived, Mia didn't even get a rain drop on her. "You are soaking wet in rain" Mia smiled awkwardly at the bodyguard.

"It's ok"

"Then see you!" Mia bit goodbye and walked into the restaurant. A young man in waiter suit walked towards Mia with a big grin on his face. "Are you Mia Grace?" Mia nodded with a small smile. "Miss Bailey Joy told me to bring you"

"Yes" "Please follow me then" Mia followed the waiter. They walked up to the second floor where richest people could eat. Mia saw to the VIP tables. A big room which only actors and famous people could book. There were only a few people in the room.

Mia explored the room with her ocean blue eyes. "Mia!!" A young woman's voice startled everyone in the room including Mia. People stared at the young woman who shouted as if she didn't care about others.

Mia lowered her head in embarrassment. 'Gosh, seriously. Why the hell are you shouting?' Mia might be scolding at her friend but she didn't show any annoyance on her face. She hugged her friend tightly. Bailey Joy hugged back. Mia sat down beside her friend, Bailey.

"This is my boyfriend.."

Bailey introduced to her friend. Mia turned her head to the man who was looking at them with a smile. "Nice to meet you, Miss Mia Grace" Bailey's boyfriend greeted Mia as he shook hands with Mia.

Mia didn't notice another man who was sitting beside Bailey's boyfriend. "Oh by the way, he brought his brother as well" Bailey spoke as she pointed her hand at the young man next to Bailey's boyfriend. It was the moment Mia felt like lightning struck her.

"This is my boyfriend, Roman Silas and this is his brother Dean Silas. And she is my friend, Mia Grace" Bailey Joy introduced the three to each other. "You... You are dating Roman Silas?" Mia asked while her eyes were locked with Dean's.

"Yes" Bailey answered with a grin.

•••••••••••••••

(I'm so sorry if there were mistakes)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

284K 12.4K 19
Updates: One chapter/month ๛ dying in his previous life, he transmigrated in a different world possessing the mysterious eldest son of Crosseart Fa...
1M 33K 57
As tragedy befalls on Zhan Yu , he soon finds himself transmigrated into a novel world as a character. To his disappointment, he became the villain w...
462K 20.8K 47
Jun Min, an avid fan of the popular light novel "Daybreak," unexpectedly finds himself transported into its fantastical world. Now inhabiting the cha...
377 37 11
where a worker wakes up and realizes they are Kim Taehyung. it will also have a mix of Taekook and other ships in it as well. they come to realize...