Sound Wave - Hawks x Reader

By frogz__0

⚠️This story contains smut, violence and panic attacks⚠️ You had just graduated from UA highschool, and were... More

Heyoo
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 1➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 2 ➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 3➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 4➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 5➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 6➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 7➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 8➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 9➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 10➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 11➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 12➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 13➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 14➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 15➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 16➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 17➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 18➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 19➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 20➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 21➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 22➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 23➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 24➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 25➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 26➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 27➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 28➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 29➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 31➴

𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 30➴

4.4K 113 172
By frogz__0

"Hey, Y/N, you excited to go home?" Keigo poked you in the stomach and wiggled his eyebrows.

"You bet." You giggled.

Keigo then pulled your into a hug, and pecked your lips. (haha bird pun)

"Wow, Y/N. Your skin is glowing, I wonder why~" Keigo caressed your cheek. You stuck out your tongue. "Quit being so affectionate, you horny ass bird."

"Right, right. Forgot you have trauma." He rolled his eyes and let go of you. You scoffed.

"Excuse you?" You got in his face.

A smirk formed on his face, and he turned away from you. "Yeah, you can't stand affection because of your trauma. It's fine, I totally understand."

You narrowed your eyes. "Who said I couldn't stand affection? Bitch." You folded your arms and huffed.

He chuckled.

"I know, I know. I'm only joking~" He turned around and hugged you again, not being able to resist the urge to leave you alone.

"Nope, I can't stand affection, right? Let go." You pushed him, but he didn't let go.

"I was only joking! Come on, I'll give you kisses..." He kissed along your cheeks and forehead.

You sighed. "Whatever."

"Good!" Keigo laughed, and kissed you on the lips again. His hands traveled along your waist, and you wrapped yours around his neck.

His tongue traced the bottom of your lip, and was about to enter your mouth, until-

"This is a hospital. Do you two have no self control?" Fumikage interrupted.

You quickly pulled away from the kiss, and wiped your lips. Keigo stood there, stunned, and pissed off.

"Fumikage. I'm just trying to kiss my girlfriend." Keigo chuckled through his anger.

"Right, your little friend says otherwise," Fumikage gestured towards Keigo's boner that he could see through his pants.

Keigo covered it up quickly, then Fumikage continued.

"I heard that Nightmare turned up here, so I wanted to check up on Y/N. And here I found you two eating each others faces." He face palmed, and walked over to you.

"How do you deal with this guy?" Fumikage hugged you.

You stiffened up, unsure what to do.

Fumikage hardly ever hugged you.

"Well, she's just as horny as me." Keigo ran his fingers through his hair, trying to conceal his grin.

Fumikage decided to ignore him.

"How are you feeling? Did Nightmare hurt you?" He whispered into your ear. You chuckled, and shook your head.

"I'm completely fine, don't worry." You smiled at Fumikage. He pulled away from the hug, and raised an eyebrow. "Are you sure you aren't just saying that?"

"I'm sur-"

Then, Fumikage traced his fingers along your neck. "What are these?" He tilted his head to the side.

Keigo's eyes darted towards you and Fumikage, and he ran over to check. "I don't remember leaving hickeys on your neck.." He mumbled.

Fumikage's face turned to utter disgust.

"I didn't want to know that. But look, don't these look like bruises?" Fumikage touched them, and applied to much pressure, which made you flinch.

"I don't remember choking you either.." Keigo rubbed the back of his neck. You kicked him in the shin.

"What did Nightmare do to you?" Fumikage narrowed his eyes.

"Haa... I guess there's no point in hiding it. He choked me." You looked away from the two men so that you didn't have to make eye contact with either one of them.

That was no use, since Keigo grabbed you by your chin to face him. His teeth were gritted, and he looked like he was about to kill someone.

Fumikage had the same look in his eyes, but not in his face.

"Okay, uh, let's all calm down here." You laughed awkwardly.

"No." Keigo clenched his jaw. Your body tensed up at his unusually cold tone.

All you said was that he choked you. I mean, Nightmare had done way worse, but choking was enough to set them off?

"Choked you? Right, and what station is he in?" Fumikage smiled with murderous intentions.

"I believe he's at..." Keigo mumbled.

"Alright! Let's not plan a murder. In case you forgot, you guys are heroes." You waved your hands around.

"I've killed villains before. This is nothing." Keigo crossed his arms.

"I- No, Hawks. You too, Fumi! He only did it because he was in love with Asylum, and when Hawks joined the team, she became obsessed with him. Akumu just wanted to get attention from her, that's all. But then he ended up killing her because she betrayed him." You sighed.

Fumikage furrowed his eyebrows. "And what kind of excuse is that? Y/N, he traumatised you, and literally tried to kill you multiple times. Just because he has a bad love life, doesn't justify what he did to you!"

"I know that! But, he's just struggled, and, he's in pain. He's only a child!" You argued for him.

Even though you didn't know why, you couldn't just stand there and let them insult him.

Keigo butted in. "Listen, Y/N doesn't want to think of what he did to her like that. If she's just going to make things out like that in her brain to cope, let her."

Fumikage wanted to say something, but he knew that he couldn't, since Keigo was right.

"Come on, Y/N, let's go back gome!" Keigo smiled.

"I don't have any clothes..." You mumbled.

He looked at the shirt you were wearing, and then smiled awkwardly. "Forgot you were in my shirt." He chuckled awkwardly.

You sighed, and rubbed your forehead. "Fumikage, lend her your cloak, would ya?" Keigo grinned, walking over to you and lifting the shirt off of you and slipping it on himself.

You gasped, and stood in the room completely naked.

"I- WHAT THE FUCK!?" Fumikage covered his eyes and threw the cloak at you, then turned around.

You quickly put it on, and went to attack Keigo, but he flew away as soon as you charged at him.

"I'll be back with your clothes in a minute, sexy!" Keigo winked, flying towards his house.

You clenched your fist, then plopped down onto the bed.

"How do you even date someone so chaotic and clingy like him?" Fumikage sighed, and sat on the bed next to you.

"I don't even know." You face palmed.

The both of you were silent for a couple of minutes, until Fumikage broke it.

"I need to tell you something." Fumikage turned to you.

"What's up?" You smiled.

"I... lost my virginity." He mumbled.

Your eyes grew wide, and you jumped on him, hugging him again.

Today was just full of surprises.

"TO WHO!?" You giggled and shouted loudly.

"Shh! We're in a hospital. Anyways. It was to... Tsuyu." Fumikage's voice shook. He sounded like he was telling his mom he 'frew up'. (I had to)

"I- Tsuyu? Get it Fumi." You held your hand in the air, and high-fived him.

"Stop." He covered his face in embarassment, his beak still peeking out of his hands.

"Oh Fumi~ Are you embarrassed? Bless your heart. I'm not judging. I'm proud of you! So, how was it?" You grinned widely.

"W-Well... it was good. She's good at um... giving- what do you call them? When you stick it in your mouth?" He asked.

You slapped your hand over your mouth. "Blowjob." You said muffled, trying to hold in a laugh.

"Right. She's really good at giving blowjobs. And um... she's just really good in general. She was so pretty, and I tried my best to be gentle with her, it felt great." He rubbed the back of his neck, a blush spreading across his cheeks.

"Awwe! Look at you, my little boy is all grown up!" You stuck out your bottom lip, being overriden with cuteness.

"Stop." He shoved his hand in your face, making you laugh loudly.

Then, Keigo flew back in through the window with a bag.

"Oo! Oo!" You jumped off the bed, and ran over to Keigo, wrapping your arms around him and hugging him.

"This is nice, what's the occasion?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Fumi lost his virginity!" You giggled.

Keigo's eyes widened, and he looked up at Fumikage, who was looking out the window. Keigo grinned.

"Welcome to manhood, my man. When'd you do it?" Keigo wriggled his eyebrows.

"Gah- 4 days ago." Fumikage answered awkwardly.

Keigo nodded his head, but you furrowed your eyebrows.

"Why didn't you tell me yesterday?" You tilted your head to the side.

"I wanted to, but you and Hawks were just... together. It felt like I was being weird if I told you around him. Then when we were alone, you were convinced you saw a monster on the street. I didn't exactly have time." Fumikage sighed.

Your mouth changed into an 'o' shape.

Then, you turned to Keigo, thinking it'd be best to change the subject.

Good choice.

"What'd you bring?" You peeked into the bag, then reached inside. What you pulled out, made your mouth drop open.

A thong.

A red, lacey thong. With a matching bra.

"I don't own this." You shoved it back in the bag. "Y/N! Come on, I bought it for you. Please!" He begged.

You groaned, and took off Fumikage's cape. Fumikage quickly looked away, Keigo didn't.

Then, you threw on the underwear.

"This is uncomfortable." You pulled at the string. Keigo eyed you up.

"Fuck." He bit his lip, which made you roll your eyes.

You opened the bag again and reached inside, pulling out a green oversized jumper and baggy, black ripped jeans, with blue socks and white airforces.

"This is an okay outfit, but Hawks, seriously? They don't match." You rubbed the back of your neck.

You glanced at him, and saw his puppy dog eyes.

You groaned, and put on the clothes.

"Okay, you look so sexy." Keigo slapped his hand over his mouth.

Fumikage looked over at you.

"I must agree. You look really nice." He nodded.

You looked at the outift, and at yourself in the mirror. "I don't know, it just doesn't match. I-"

Then, Keigo interrupted you. "Not important, let's go!" He giggled, lifting you off your feet and flying out the window.

Fumikage ran over to the window. "What the!?" He shouted.

"I'll see you soon! Sign me out for me!" You waved at him.

"Whatever, bye!" Fumikage waved back.

Eek guys, thanks for 1k readers.

The next chapter will be the last, and then onto another fanfic.

*sighs in life*

Anyways, hope you're all doing well.

Love you guys.

Bye bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 74 10
This is a DabixHawks book because it's another ship I love. The picture I use in stories are not by me I just find them on google. NOT EDITED Hawks...
440K 12.8K 34
It was my summer vacation before my third year at UA high. I hadn't planned for anything overwhelmingly interesting to happen, but, when you decide o...
155K 5.1K 51
You're a former villain turned vigilante who happens to meet Pro Hero Hawks during one of your thievery acts. He becomes entranced with you, but can...
51.6K 1.6K 42
Hawks was blessed with an amazing quirk, unlike you. But that's okay, you didn't really want to be a hero anyways. You had dreams about opening your...