The Replaced Bride(Completed)

By FlowerVine98

She is Bubbly, He is Arrogant She is the ray of sunshine, He is full of darkness. This story about an plus s... More

Author's Note
Character Info
Prologue
Chapter 1 - Her
Chapter 2 - Him
Chapter-3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Epilogue😍
Author's Note

Chapter 52

14.7K 605 151
By FlowerVine98

Malarvizhi pov :

       I felt safe right now. When I wokeup I looked around, am in different room. Yeah how I forget that am in an Aaditya home. My best friend is in the next room. Ahh what I need more.

'Is he only your friend.' but I didn't reacted to that.

Then I changed into some other clothes, then I gone down.

Everyone is sitting in the sofa and chatting. I too gone and sat beside Aaditya. Because that is the only place. Yeah that is the reason.

"Are you feeling okay now" Aaditya asked me as soon as sat beside him.

"Yeah" I said seeing him.

"Ahnnnn" Vikram shouted at us. Uhhhhhh.

"What" I asked him.

"Nothing Ann..... Akka" he said to me. I nodded my head.

"What you all need for dinner" Mom asked us.

"Mom you don't worry I will prepare the dinner okay" I said even krithi too nodded her head.

"Then I too will help you"vikram said.

" You all don't have to worry, you have one chef here " Aarav Anna said. Wow super right.

" No" both Vikram and Aaditya shouted.

"What happened. Atleast he is helping not like you guys" I said to them.

"You don't know about him malar" Aaditya said to me.

Then we all prepared together dinner of chapathi, with channa masala.

Aarav anna prepared dough with the help of krithi. It was fun to see him. He is saying chef himself but when prepared the dough I can say how much of an chef he is. Because the flour is less in the water when he started to prepare at first. Then krithi hitter him in his head and helped him.

Me and Aaditya made chapathi. He made chapathi in some shapes I can't even able to say anything. And I helped Vikram and Nakul to prepare the chenna masala. Atlast we prepared everything. This is one of my wishes to prepare some dishes along with whole family.

Mom and dad too helped here in cutting the vegetables.

Am so happy right now. I can't express my feelings.

During dinner we all had together. This is the life which I yearned from my small age. Where I don't want to left out. Where I don't want to feel lonely. Those loneliness....

After dinner we all settled in the sofa.

Aaditya pov:

Today we all cooked somehow. My mom laughed after seen my chapathi shape. Ahhhh... Am an CEO, but no one giving respect to that.

My angel helped me in preparing the chapathi.

"Cute boy" see now she pulled my cheeks while am sitting in the sofa.

"Ahhh" everyone laughed at that.

"You not again malar" saying this I too tired to pull her cheeks. But she started to run from the sofa. I chased her, she runned into the kitchen. Atlast I catched her.

She placed her both hands in her cheeks.

"What happened now" I asked her.

"Nothing please am sorry. Don't pull my cheeks. It will pain for me." she said to me. By placing both the hands on her cheeks.

"I won't leave you" saying this I grabbed her both hands placed it behind her. I then pulled her cheek in my another hand.

"Aaditya it's paining" she shouted at me. Awww baby.....

"Be ready for tomorrow we are going to amusement Park" I said near to her ears.

"Really" she shouted at me. Ahhh.....

"Yeah", I said to her. Yes I already planned this.

Then we all retired to our rooms. I too half heartedly gone to my room. After 2 hour I gone to my baby room. There she is sleeping peacefully like as usual her clothes are misplaced in her sleeping.

I gone and slept beside her and grabbed her towards me by placing my hands around her waist. And slept peacefully.

At morning we all gone to the MGM dizzie World. After reaching there we all started to do the rides. Malar at first enjoyed it. But after some rides she started to get fear

"What happened malar" I asked her. Because right now we are waiting for the roller coaster ride. But she is saying don't want to ride in it. Awww.

"No Aaditya we can ride other rides come on please" she started to get panic.

But I didn't leave her. First she panicked most. Then she started to enjoy a lot.

Her face tells everything. She grabbed my hand tightly in some of the rides. We all enjoyed it there. Am too enjoying this time.

Her eyes were shining with so much of happiness.

I love her so much. Uffff. I just want to kiss her so badly.

For lunch we all opted their itself.

We reached home by 10 clock. We had dinner in restaurant itself. Malar slept in the car itself. She is looking so tired. I didn't make her to ride in complicated rides because she got operated just 4 months back right. That's why.

Malarvizhi pov:

      I felt like flying. Aww. This is the result of the plenty of rides. Then I slept with an feeling of secure.

When I wokeup in the morning I seen the time it is 8 clock. How I reached my bedroom. I slept in the car itself right. Ahhh. I quickly bathed and get changed and gone to the hall.

Their Aaditya sitting in the sofa. After seeing me he just smiled at me. I too smiled at him.

My like is getting stronger day by day. Uffff. But I know this is an friendship for him. But for me it is different. He won't even accept me as his lover.

Why I have to be ugly. Why why.....

'Shutup malar. Don't be like this. So you like Aaditya because for his appearance ha' my mind asked me.

'No. For His character' I replied to it.

"Good morning Aaditya" I said to him. And sat beside him. There is lot of places but I like sitting beside him.

"Good morning malar" he said to me.

"Are you feeling tired" he asked me. I said no to him.

"Okay then come on we will have breakfast and then we will go to the office" he said to me.

Ananthi maa is the one who is cooking. I seriously missing her foods. I started to have the breakfast. He even see me whether am eating properly or not.

Then krithi, vikram and Nakul too came to the dinning Hall to have food. Then we both gone to the office.

As usual he immersed in the work. And I immersed in sighting him. Can I love him. If I love him, will he love me back.

What the fuck am speaking ufff......

Time skipped :

Its been another three month. I totally fell in love with him. Just 4 and half month, am loving him soo much. I don't want to leave him for 5 mins.

I seriously need to control my feelings. Because he deserves better not an girl like me who is an ugly duckling. Ahhh....

This negativity why am feeling like this. From the last month his PA came to work. So now am doing my developer work. Krithi and Aarav Anna engagement is over. They are official now. Krithi mom and dad came, but Aaditya didn't allow me to their home. He asked me to stay in his home. I tried many times to decline that offer. But he said if I leave that house. He won't ever speak with me. I can't right. I fucking can't live without speaking with him.

This one month is hell for me. Because normally we both work in the same cabin right. But right now am missing that. And you know we both mostly work in his room at night too. We both spend more time together.

Right now am missing him.

I want to see him. So I straight away went to Aaditya cabin. I gone and opened the door without knocking. He won't scold me right. Because am his best friend. But for me he is my everything.

But when I see the scene in front of me, my whole world get crashed. There stood one girl sitting in the chair and speaking with Aaditya so casually. He even speaking with her with an smile.

Who is she. I have seen her somewhere ahh she is that Smrithi right who is the manager right now. Ufff. Yeah she is the beauty with brain girl. This is how everyone calling her.

Yeah she is having an model like figure, sexy looks, Intelligent, etc...,

Even Aaditya and that Smrithi pair will look good.

I just kept seeing them. That I didn't notice that Aaditya called me.

"Malar" saying this he stood up from his chair.

"Yea... Yeah Aaditya" I said to him.

"What happened baby girl" yup he will call me as an baby girl. Sweet right. But right now I can't able to concentrate on anything.

That Smrithi looks irritated for some reasons. I don't know why.

"Nothing Aaditya. I just came to see you" I said to him.

"Oh okay okay. Are you need anything" he asked me.

"Yeah" one hug I want to say it to him.

"What it is" Aaditya asked me. What....

"Am hungry. Can we go to some hotel" I asked him. Because I seriously don't want him to speak with her. What if he started to like her. And thought of marrying her. No no I can't live without him. But at the same I can't hold him right. No no this is insane.

"Okay baby. Wait a second" saying this he gone towards that girl and said something. Then he took the car key and then we both reached the parking lot with hand in hand.

He then drive me to some posh restaurant. I didn't even see the name of it. Because am currently devouring him.

Will I get his love?

Can I make him to fall for me.

No right!

Its an reality check for a girls like me. This is how the society made us. That a girl like me can never get married and never get an love.

I just kept fidgeting my fingers all over the travelling. I felt like crying. I need him only for myself. But but I know it won't happen.

"Malar what happened baby" he asked me.

"Nothing Aaditya" I again lied to him.

Why this boy as to be so sweet. If only he is little arrogant or something else, I won't ever get falled for this man right. But no.

We both reached as his PA already booked the seats under his name. So it's not at all an problem for us. We both entered into the lift. That's it.

He just cornered me between him and the lift wall.

"Say true malar what happened" he asked me. He looks sexy right now. What the fuck is wrong with me.

"Ii nothing Aaditya. It's just am hungry it seems" I said to him.

"Don't ever try to lie to me" he said to me hugged me tightly.

"Only you are important to me. No other girl is important to me. Oy you. Don't think much about anything okay" saying this he kissed me cheeks even bited it. Ahh. I shouted.

Then he moved away from me. I looked at him in aww state. He said that am the only important girl in his life. Cute right.

I just hold his hand very tightly. Then we both exited the lift and gone to the place and ordered an mushroom Friedrich for me and he ordered some non veg items. I didn't seen anything I started to eat myself.

After that we both reached the office. When the lift going to open he abruptly stopped the lift.

"What" I asked him.

"Are you okay now" what happened to him. Ufff

"Yeah Aaditya am so happy right now." I said to him. And even kissed his cheeks.

He looked with  wide eyes. Hahaaa. My baby boy.

I again pulled his cheeks.

"You need to eat my boy. See I can't even able to hold to your cheeks. Put some muscles here." I jokingly said to him.

"Malar you become naughty" saying this he pulled my cheeks.

"It's paining Aaditya" I shouted at him. Then the lift door opened. I reached to my work place. And started to do my work.

After doing my work I started to go to my aadi cabin. Yeah we both mostly go together. Because krithi won't be there to pick me because she is going to her house right. Aaditya won't leave me separately.

While am going someone called me. I turned and seen it is that smrithi. She called me inside her cabin and I too followed her inside her cabin .

"What Smrithi" I asked her.

"Call me mam" she said harshly.

"It's not some school or college where we have to call our higher people as sir or mam. In corporate world everyone will call in the name basis. This is the basic ethics" I said to her.

She might be the same age as mine. But she is in the high position that too because of her dad it seems. Yeah her dad and Aaditya dad are friends.

"Is this how you spoke with higher official" fuck her.

"What you want right now" I asked her straightly.

"I want you to walk out of my Aaditya life" she said to me.

"What were you speaking" I asked her.

"Are you don't know the language or what" she asked me.

"Okay I will say it again. I love him even he too started to like me. I don't want any disturbance in my love story. Actually you are not even an competitor to me. Because for my beauty and brains you are not even match with anything. But I informing you before handedly this. Because anyhow am going to be the wife of my Aaditya. So then I won't leave him to have the friendship with you. " she said to me.

That's it my all hope vanished just like that. Why Aaditya. You could have atleast treated me differently right. Now I know my reality.

An plus size girl will never be loved right. Yeah it's true.

I just nodded my head. Because Aaditya too started to love her right. I can't control his feelings but I can control mine right.

"Good! Get lost. He already said to me that you helped him with something in your previous time. So you are important to him. That's the reason why he is currently helping you" she said something to me.

"Oh... Okay" I said to her and gone from there.

I called Aaditya and waited for him to pick up the call.

Once he picked the call" Hello " I said to him.

" Hello malar. "he said to me.

" Aaditya can I go to home "I asked him.

" What happened malar. Are you having any pain in head or something. Say baby" he asked me again.

"No no Aaditya nothing. Am fine I just want to sleep that's it. Can I go." I asked him.

"Okay malar go in car okay" he said to me. I just hummed and gone out of the office.

I didn't gone with the car. I just walked towards the bus stop and then waited for bus. I got an bus, it has no passenger in it. I first took the ticket, and sat in the window seat. Then my tears falled on its own. Why I can't love him. Why.....

Why I has to be ugly. This weight is never seemed to be problem for me when I started to be bold. But now again am hating myself. I don't want to go the old self. Noooo.

But I want Aaditya to me. Only for me. With an tears flowing from my eyes I just kept looking at outside.

When I reached his home, I just get down and reached the home. Then I walked to my room which he gave to me.

I straightly went to the restroom and started the shower and cried my heart out. I need him very badly but I can't able to get him. He is jut seeing me as his friend. But am seeing him  as my lover.

After 30 mins I gone to the bedroom and changed into some dry clothes . Then I slept in the bed thinking about Aaditya. I slept by holding the chain which he presented me.

I yearned for this love from my small age,
But when I thought I too will get, it again left from me,
The girls like me will won't ever get any happiness as the society says,

After sometime I wokeup from my sleep because someone Is Woking me.
When I opened and seen it is my Aaditya only.

"What happened malar. Are you having any fever. Can we go to hospital come on" he asked me.

"No Aaditya am alright. Nothing just bit tired." I said to him. He said okay to that.

"Aaditya can I sleep in your lap. Please just this one time please" I alsed him.

"Why are you saying please baby. Come on" saying this he first sat in the bed and asked me to sleep over his lap.

I instantly placed my head in his lap and turned sideways and hugged his stomach and slept.

He combed my hair. It feels nostalgic.

" Thanks Aaditya" I said to him. Why I said I don't know.

"Aaditya you won't leave me right" I asked him.

He grabbed my face from his stomach and turned me to see him.

"Not in the next seven lives malar. Don't think about anything. Just sleep tight as for now. If you have any doubt just please open up with me. Okay" he said to me.

I smiled at him.

I turned my face and kissed his stomach and slept.

This is the safest place in this world for me. Just his presence is enough for me to erupt thousands of emotions within me.

How it will be feeled to be his wife. I want to be his wife. But I don't have those qualification. This is all because of these fucking society. Who inculcate those mindsets from our small age. So yeah am not good for him.

'As if he going to accept you' my mind said to me.

'Yes you are right. He is just thinking me as friend. I won't interfere in his love life. I want him to get every happiest thing in this world. If his happiness is depends on that girl. Then I won't ever be a obstacle to him.' I thought this in my sleep.

"I love you Aaditya" I said very slowly.

Author's note:

Thank you so much to everyone for all your immense support!

Please do vote, comment and share.

How was the chapter.

Did you like it

I know you all want to murder me🙈😅🙈🙈🙈..... Heeee sorry guys. But still only few chaps left. So don't worry 🙈😬.

Happy weekends

Please bear with the mistakes!

Love you all❤️

Love yourself 💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

665K 23.7K 52
NOTE: Beware of grammatical mistakes " I married you but that doesn't mean that you can control my life". He growled in anger. I flinched at his hars...
2.6M 116K 132
Story of an average looking indian girl fighting with her own demons until our hero enters She has insecurities which she couldn't share with others...
15K 900 17
To all the cindrella who had a dream of prince charming to save them but ends up falling too hard for a morally grey dark villain" She is fire, he is...
610K 29.3K 76
*NOT EDITED* This story is about three couples.... ................... ""Get ready," he said, noticing her fierce expression. "I won't be getting re...