Married to Married Woman 🔞 ✅

Od honeybunchbugs

She is a widow. The moment she became a widow was the moment she became his. He saw her in her miserable stat... Více

A WIDOW
THREAT TO MARRY
FIRST NIGHT
HONEYMOON PLANNING
ISLAND
SHELLS AND PEARLS
CONFESSION
I LOVE YOU
REMARRIED
WEDDING NIGHT
RETURN TO MANSION
DADDY!!!!
MIRROR
FAINTED
UNWANTED GUEST
LUNCH
DRUG
BIRTHDAY
MISTRUST
TRUST
TRUTH
I FORGIVE YOU
END OF THE ENEMIES
CHANGE IN LIFESTYLE
BULLET
ATTACK
BABIES?
FAKE
VIBRATOR
CHALLENGING
ABORTION
COMPROMISE
PREGNANCY
AMORA
EPILOGUE - 1
EPILOGUE - 2
EPILOGUE - 3
CHARACTER JUSTIFICATION
REVIEW
ATTENTION GUYS
IMPORTANT
BONUS

RAPE

37.1K 820 205
Od honeybunchbugs

SERIES-4

The antique show case peices falled down and made a crash sound. She catched the cloth and dragged down that made the coffee mug and vase fall down. She pushed away the table with her force. She opened the showpiece cupboard and throwed all the books down. She messed up the blanket on bed. She took the vase one by one and smashed them down. She is feeling pain between her legs. But she cared less about that. Her weakness, the fact that she almost given herself to him is making her angry, it's making her go crazy. She clutched her hair and screamed loudly in a mad. She took an delicate piece of statute and throwed it away across the room.

Just then a furious bulky man entered the room with an worried yet tensed expression. Sensing he entered the room she turned to see him. Her long hairs hanging down and she is breathing heavily in anger in disappointment of herself, in anger that he made her feel weak. She is as angry that she could throw her hands on him not minding what he is. He looked at the room condition and then looked at her.

"What rubbish are you doing. What gotten into you"

'What gotten into me. You made me like this and blame me you bastard'. She took another antique pieces and throwed it.

"Jeon Aera stop this bullshit or you will regret it".

But she didn't listen. She kept on throwing the things. While he don't know what gotten into her. Why is she acting so strange. An other statue, an other showcase, another vase she kept on breaking. He came from behind and tackled her. But she struggled and shouted her with all her strength though she is week from last night's work out.

"Leave me, leave me you bastard". He finally turned her to face him by her forearms and pushed her to bed and knocked on the bed. She is under him while he is on her.

"What gotten into you. Why are you behaving like this". He asked trough gritted teeth.

"What do you expect, to act cool after you raping me"?

"Raping you. I agree I forced you but I don't agree that I raped you. At some part you also start---"

With her little left strength she used on him and pushed him a little back and immediately got off the bed and turned to him feircely while her hairs moved like curtain. He was quick to balance himself as he turned to her and looked at the small figure of fireball who have tears in her eyes still looking like a broken fairy.

"No. I'm not at all willing to do it. You raped me. It's you. It's your fault. You raped me". She is not ready to admit. She want to put all blame onto him. She lost her husband. She loved him. She can't be this disloyal or disrespectful to her lost husband giving herself to someone this fast. She didn't did anything. She got manipulated.

"Aera Rape?. Do you know what rape is. Do you know how it would be if I don't talk that comforting words to you. Do you know the difference between what I did and what rape is?"

"There is nothing difference in what you did and that so called word rape. They are both same. You did raped me".

"Don't provoke me Aera. I'm still concerned that you are in pain and can't walk properly that's why I don't dare to do anything right now. U better watch your words".

"Yes I have pain because of you, I can't walk because of you, it's because you raped me bastard. I hate you. You know nothing but to force people. And that's what you did to me. I didn't agree and you raped me".

"I didn't. You gave in to me". He snarled at her.

"No i didn't". She denied as she shook her head feircely her tears still roaming in her eyes making it blurry. Her chest rising up and down in furry.

"You cummed many times, on my dick. We together soiled the sheets if you remember".

"That is ----that is reflex actions. It happened because my body has no other chance. You fo---

"Hushhhh"!!! He silenced her as she shut her mouth. Forwarding his steps he took calculative steps towards her staring into her soul while she remained in her spot without moving back. Her face jutted up a little showing him she isn't afraid of him neither she won't be backing off.

Standing in her personal space he took her arms in a death grip and her face flickered the pain as her lips trembled swallowing the whimper. He flushed her body into his with a thud as he stared down at her while her neck stretched up her eyes piercing his.

"Say me. Who I am to you"? His voice became extra husky and cold as he whispered to her.

She remained silent not answering him, her eyes staring into his.

"Don't fucking test me Aera. . . . I want you to answer me when i fucking asked you..... REPLY". The last word vibrated loudly as she flinched in reflex.

"Captor". She replied her voice barely audible but the fury still remained.

His brow rose up and shut his eyes, his tongue poking his inner cheek.

"Yes I am. . . . I'm proud to be your captor of heart. But what else I am to you"?

"You aren't my captor if heart". Her voice came heavy with disgust and hatred as he glared at her.

"Soon I'll be. But let's not move onto other topic and remind me who I'm to you".

"My tormentor".

"I don't hesitate to be one. Now say who am I to you based on the recent established relationship with you on the auspicious day".

His hand reached to her cheek from her shoulder as he caressed it with the back of his hand caressing her smooth skin. His other hand snaked around her waist tightening their bodies as she put her hands on his chest to create some distance.

Resistance? . . . I see. His eyes spoke with a hint of amusement and playfulness.

Suddenly his hand on her cheek went back to her neck as he gripped tightly leaning to her face.

"Fucking say me who I am to you". He rasped at her. Her lips trembled as her tears slowly slid down, there noses touching with their lips apart. She is breathing his hot air.

"I don't know".

"Husband I am. I am your fucking husband do you understand".

His lips reached to her lips but she shut her lips tightly. Opening his mouth he wetted her sealed lips and bought his tongue out. Dirti-ly his tip of the tongue stroked her lower lip and roamed over her lips as she shut her eyes feeling extremely disgusted. Her hands which are pushing him are of no use and there is no escape of turning her head as he gripped her neck tightly.

Still his lips lingering at her lips he spoke.

"Get this into your thick skull. Remember this from your brain to your body. I'm your fucking husband. And I own every fucking part of yours".

He lazily rubbed his lips over her cheek to eyes as she felt wet on her face and she couldn't do anything.

Untill she wasn't in his hold she fought with all her fury and power. But once she is trapped in his hold it is utter helplessness. She couldn't do anything. Her hands are becoming weak and numb with her hands still on his torso as she is still adding pressure on his body to move him away.

"Each and every sking pore of yours. I can fuck you without marrying. Keep you as my slut . . . as my whore . . . as my mistress. But i didn't".

He parted from her and looked at her. He bought his hand back to her cheek again and rubbed his thumb on her plump cheek adoring the soft feel on his rough pad of his thumb.

"You know why? . . . . Because I want your happiness. I want you to perform the bed rituals with your soul, mind and heart. Not just body. . . . A part of me also wanted a dedicated wife. A wife who didn't raise there eye bat to an another male though her husband was away from her. Though there is a chance to have an eternal affair. So i choose you".

Her furry was almost cooled down with all the talk and soothing rubbing. Ofcourse, she felt range when she said he want her happiness while doing everything out of her consent. But, the civilised yet disgusting and sick talkings made her calm as no manhandling was included. But the range in her is still somewhere at the bay ready to rise. And there it is.

His next words succesfully bought a flood wave of range.

"And shall I say you an interesting fact. When i asked who I am to you . . . you said every possible thing . . . .

. . . ..except for rapist". He whispered as her eyes held the realisation of not pointing him out.

"Thus, that proves that neither I forced you nor raped you. It's you who are stirring up things for your brain ahd convenience. I successfully made that pussy glisten and i successfully made that to leak out juices. I bought you to the mood. There fore i didn't rape you. It's you who are trying to be pure".

Her teeth gritted as her lips twitched in anger. She glared at him as she spoke.

"I find your words convincing yourself rather than convincing me Mr.Jeon. Are you justifying yourself that you didn't raped me when my body only reacted and tried to protect its self from your furry instead of being hurt. But that doesn't mean i was in mood. I didn't wanted that. And i didn't give you my consent. You raped your wife".

She glared at him as his eyes held no emotion. It's blank void of any feelings or answers. She tried to see trough his eyes or expressions. But it is just like a blank paper.

But later he spoke.

"You know me a little bit. And in that little bit I'm sure you know that I'm not a person to take consent or permission. You might know that I'm a person who does straight actions when i like it and i did it. And most of all you know I'm not that Vanilla guy or a soft guy who goes asking permission and consent. It's just my hormones have to whisper and my body will take the action. And . . . .

He leaned to her ear and whispered.

" If you don't give your consent to yourself, you have to take what you named it as".

A gentle smirk tugged on his lips as he parted from her to have a look. He saw that again. Pure range.

Gritting her teeth in range as her lips trembled tightly unable to leash out in range.

She felt tired already. How many times she is supposed to get angry on him only to be twisted into dirty.

" You are disgusting".

She cried out as sob erupted from her mouth in helplessness. All felt so unbelievable for her. She doesn't want this.

This time she started twisting her body throwing harsh punches on him as he didn't even moved away a bit.

"Enough of this. Fuck your resistance and give yourself to me".

She didn't stopped. She wriggled more vigorously as her skin was being crushed in his hold and her little punches were raining on him.

And that's when she felt weak. Not from being tired. It's the weakness she was trying to avoid from the moment she woke up after the bath. Her body felt different.

Her punches became slow as her body felt more weak. Hot breathed escaped from her as she felt her body heating up.

Seeing her punches go slow he felt relieved thinking that she gave in. Though he was surprised that she gave in too fast later he realised that her body isn't right. It's her drowsy eyes which are fighting to be kept open said that she isn't right. He already felt her body a little bit warm while he gripped her. And now he felt her body getting more heat.

As her upper body is now swaying a little his hands from her waist reached to her back to grip her from falling.

After few minutes her hands were lazily falling as he still hold her in his arms his eyes narrowed at her observing her every action.

"Aera". He called her when he felt her head hanging down as she was standing limply loosing her balance.

Her face fell in his chest as her eyes were closing though she resisted them. There was no movement in her as he parted away from her still holding her body. his large hand cupped her cheek making her look at him as he saw her eyes closing.

"Aera wake up. Are you okay". He asked concerned. But all she did is a huff a hot breath and close her eyes. She still want to resist with her remaining edge consciousness but the uneasiness in her body bothered her too much. Her hands are still on his chest as her face limply stayed in his hand almost falling back but he held her. Her body felt limp in his hand around her waist and he understood that she fainted.

He felt her warm breaths on his head. By this time he already knew that she got fever. He already guessed about the chances of fever as he felt her body cold in the morning. But he didn't thought it would be extent of fainting. Or might be that, she used too much energy in her fighting skills.

He tried to wake her up. Bit she didn't respond. Having no other choice he carried her in his arms to place on her on the bed. Her body laid limply in his hold, her body falling back from his arm as her hairs swayed with the movement and her hand hanging down. He lifted her up a little bit more and carried her to the bed and gently laid her down. Tucking her hand to her body and setting her hairs he took in her features. Her face was all written over. At how she took a lot of stress and struggle in over a short period of time.

Her face paled up as he placed his hand on her forehead and checked her temperature. He frowned on feeling the change in temperature from time to time. She is heating up more.

Fishing his phone put he dialed for the doctor and again looked at her. He recalled at how she fought with him. How she cried at him. Just like a child . . . .but not for a childish thing.

He recalled how her lips trembled and eyes watered at the amount of helplessness as she gave up in bring angry too.

He gifted out thinking all those.

He doesn't want to feel guilty about it. It is just a common thing then why feel guilty. A husband is fucking his own wife with love. What's wrong in that.

She might not like it now but she will eventually give into him.

He held that confidence. But, he is afraid of her mental health. And, he felt useless on feeling her fever.

With him side to her she is not supposed to be in any trouble.

Later the doctor came in and examined her health.

"Give her these medicines after breakfast and dinner and this capsule after the lunch".

"And don't let her take much stress". She said to him.

"When will her fever gets down".

"Depends upon the usage of medicines. Probably three days cause her energy levels are bad too. What did she ate in the morning"? She asked him as he remembered the scattered good played of breakfast. She didn't ate anything.

"She is in empty stomach".

"What did she ate last night".

"Nothing". Yesterday was his marriage and he was so engrossed in his favourite ritual that he forgot to feed her.

"That gives perfect reason for fainting".

"And prohibit any physical activity for few days for her own health. Let her gain some energy and have her mental health at safe place. Since she ate nothing I'm giving her the drip". She said to him after arranging the salone with the help of nurse and left the place with prescription.

After she left he stood there in his place opposite to her leaning on the wall as he is in daze thinking about things.

Sighing out he came to her and sat side to her and gently tugged her hairs to her ear.

"I'll let this pass for this one time". He said to no one in particular.

Time skip....

It's been 2 days she didn't woke up. She barely woke up in between when she was fed the soup where the memories went blue but she remembered resisting. And as far as she tried to remeber he shoved the spoon in her mouth and made her eat. Finally after 2 days she woke up. She adjusted her eyes blinking beautifully.

The moment she woke up she was disturbed by him.

"You woke up?"

She heard his voice and looked to her side. He is standing leaning to the wall beside folding his leg to the back of the wall while his hands are folded. She slowly sat up glaring at him with her hands supporting her body.

"I don't want to be here".

"How about the underground basement"?

"I want to go back to my old home".

"Your late husband current home will turn into cement".

"That's what all you know. Blackmailing me".

"And what do you know? Crying and fainting"?

"Leave me out from this hell. I'll show you what i know".

"I will leave you with me on the bed. How about show some skills there"?

"Bastard".

******

The other three days she kept on throwing tantrums not eating properly. He left no choice but to return to his first form. So he eventually forced her in everything.

"Are you going to eat or not"?

"Are you going to let me go or not"?

"Damn Aera. With what material did they built your husband's grave. Doesn't it get smashed easily". She gritted her teeth.

He shoved the spoon in her mouth while she slowly ate letting her tears out.

"And don't think that I'm backing off from touching you. I don't want to cheat on my wife when she is arousing me but denying my touch. I wil make love with you after you are completely fine. Now say me, at first whatever did is ain't a rape right"? He asked her with a smile that made her burn and she suddenly throwed the plate in his hand making him anger.

"Nurse!!!!!" He shouted.

"Attach another glucose drip to her hand. Arrange injection for every meal. She doesn't like to eat. Hand me one syringe now" he ordered the nurse as she took one from the tray and attached the needle to it and handed him as he said.

He hugged her forcefully as she tried to avoid his snaking arms. But he took her in one death grip. Later she however sat frozen in her place afraid of getting object at any moment and mainly at the time of trashing.

Two days she is on her drip and injections. She cried a lot and in third day she lessened her stubbornness. She eventually decided to ask him when he came for injection.

"I want to eat".

"No"

"I don't want injection"

"I don't take your orders"

"Plz, it's paining. I don't want injection" she cried out and his heart immediately felt soft at her on seeing how she confessed about her pain without hesitation.

But he took a small injection this time and gave her little gently and soothingly.

"Ur breakfast will be coming eat now" .

"I won't".

"If you eat now, there is no need to take injections from next time".

After a moment of silence she spoke.

"Fine".

Finally he got his first self back and he bought her into his track.

This is edited part. The first part of the story is him raping her which doesn't go well with the story line. So i changed it. And another reason changed it is because i don't want to romancise the rapes in stories or ff's.

Thanku.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

16.5K 385 15
[ Mafia fiction] He was buring in anger and jealousy.He might kill that bastard if he lay his eyes on her. what happened when the fearless , merciles...
549K 16.8K 64
( Fetus writing until chapter 10, after that the story turns exciting ig..。⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠。) That one ruthless Mafia boss gets forcefully "MARRIED" to a pers...
316K 23.3K 73
"You should be careful, love. If I can find out about you, so can they." "I'm sorry, but I don't take advices from c*** s****." "Why don't you come s...
1.7M 56.5K 73
First of all if u don't have anything nice to say please zip ur mouth, don't expect this story to go the way u want it to be, I wrote it like 2-3 yea...