black hearts; kai parker

By hewnandstone

Previously known as 'Diabolical' Warning; sexual content ahead! A troubled man burdened by his family's negle... More

one; satanic
two; demonic
three; mephistophelian
four; infernal
five; cacodemonic
six; ungodly
seven; sacrilegious
eight; maniacal
ten; holier-than-thou
eleven; pious
twelve; malignant
thirteen; malevolent
fourteen; vindictive
fifteen; acrimonious
sixteen; virulent
seventeen; destructive
eighteen; vitriolic
nineteen; unctuous
twenty; fiendish
twenty one; scandalous
Twenty two; cunning
twenty three; duplicitous
twenty four; lukewarm
twenty five; cynical
twenty six; incredulous
twenty seven; ludicrous
twenty eight; lackadaisical
twenty nine; devilish
Thirty; lunatic
thirty one; blasΓ©
thirty two; discourteous
thirty three; antagonist
thirty four; hell-bitch
thirty five; vixen
thirty six; daredevil
thirty seven; hellraiser
thirty eight; immoral
thirty nine; defamatory
fourty; spectre
forty one; wraith
forty two; shadow
forty three; contour
Epilogue; El Diablito
RENATUS
Help
Diabolical > black hearts

nine; sanctimonious

41.8K 1.4K 1.1K
By hewnandstone

Ten Tonne Skeleton - Royal Blood

  Where did you go? Where did you run?
I can't erase what you've done.  

"Another year goes by," sighed Lilith as she watched Kai work on the same drawing he had been for months on end. "What is that?" She asked, stretching her neck to look at the artwork but he circled his arm around it, stopping her from seeing it. 

"I'm hungry," said Kai, frowning as he aligned his ruler and pencil. He glanced up at her when she didn't move. "Aren't you hungry?" He rose an eyebrow. 

Lilith let out a heavy breath and pushed herself away from the table, walking over to the kitchen then she stopped and frowned. "I'm not your slave, Kai, you want food, make it yourself," she snapped, walking back towards the table, sitting down with a huff. 

She ignored him as he set down his equipment, his hands weaving together. "We're going away for a long time, you might want to pack, we leave at sundown," he told her, rolling up the paper. Out of nowhere she noticed an elastic band was in his hand and was soon wrapped around the paper. 

"Where are we going?" She asked as he stood up, walking passed her. "Hey! Where are we going?" She shouted after him as he ascended the stairs. 

"Mystic Falls, Virginia," she heard him say and let him walk up the stairs in pieces. She stood up and walked over to the living room, spotting a folded up map on one of the worktops she picked it up, searching for Virginia. 

"But that's ages away by car," she whispered to herself, following the line that leads from Portland to Virginia "That's at least two days in a car," she worked out. 

"We're going by plane." 

Lilith screamed and dropped the map at the voice, whirling to see Kai stood with a smirk on his face as he let chuckles slip through his mouth. His nose scrunched up as he laughed making Lilith's heart hurt; he was so cute, she thought. 

"Now that I can fly a plane, we can take one anyway and cut the distance, see I told you it would come in handy," he said with a nod of his head. He pretended to bow, acting as if an audience was applauding him for his 'excellence.'

"Was that before or after you tried to kill yourself?" She asked, cocking her head to the side. 

Kai grinned, licking at his bottom lip before he set his eyes on her, his cold stare sending shivers of adrenaline and fear through her. "Don't push it, Lilly, you already know how far I'll take it and a petty little kiss won't stop me this time," he threatened, the deadly words coming out of the lips of an angel. 

"So you were saying we're going by plane?" She said, clearing her throat as she turned away from him, unable to look into his eyes any longer. "That's like eight hours or so right?" She asked. 

"Eight hours and thirty-five minutes to be exact," he corrected her, coming up behind her, taking the map from her hands, his chest against her back. "Start asking before touching, the last time you touched something you stole it."

Lilith gritted her teeth and turned around, fed up of his attitude towards her, she pressed her palm against his chest and pushed him back. "I don't give a crap what you want," she snarled. "You're scared aren't you?" She questioned, scoffing afterwards. "You're scared that you'll let yourself care for me."

Kai chuckled haughtily, shaking his head at her accusations. "You've got it all wrong Lil'."

"No, I really haven't," she replied. "You're scared that you'll care for me and you just might even like me so much that you'll get distracted," she hissed, pointing a finger to him. 

Kai continued to shake his head, backing up as she stalked forwards until she was stood at the archway connecting to the dining room. "That's not true," he denied calmly, pursing his lips. 

"Oh yeah?" Lilith scoffed. "Prove it," she whispered, a smirk on her face as for the first time ever, Malachai Parker was stunned into silence, unsure of how to answer or what to do. She opened her mouth to say something but the movement of his head stopped her. 

His lips were on hers for a mere second, she barely had time to close her eyes, before he pulled away. "There, nothing, just like last time," he said with a complacent smirk. 

"Th-wha-no-no-no-no!" She shook her head, stalking forwards but she was pushed back to the wall, she eyed Kai who stood in the same spot. "You little bit-"

"Ah, ah," tutted Kai, shutting her mouth. "Unlike yourself, I am not capable of liking someone like...you," he said, looking her up and down before turning to walk away. "I sucked your magic out by the way." He looked over his shoulder and winked at her before walking out of the room. 

Lilith dropped to the floor, landing on her knees and wrists oddly. She had broken her left wrist whilst she scraped her knees against the wooden floorboards, splinters stuck in her knees. "Shit, ow, oh Jesus," she winced as she stood up with shaky knees. 

She prodded at the tenderness and swollen wrist with her finger, hissing when pain shot up her arm. She held her arm up straight and tried to resist the temptation to cry. She grabbed a random letter addressed to 'Joshua Parker' and wrote a short note saying that she was going to the hospital and she would be back within the hour. 

_

"Ever been to Mystic Falls?" Kai asked as he casually flew their small plane, chewing on a piece of gum obnoxiously. 

"No," replied Lilith, sitting in the passengers seats, holding onto the side of her chair tightly as she braced herself for whatever could happen. "Have you?" 

"Nope."

It was silent after that, it wasn't a silence Lilith particularly liked. She kept looking over at him nervously and each time she looked he would be in the same position; both hands were on the wheel, his head against the headrest, his mouth constantly moving, he was relaxed. 

Unlike Lilith. 

"So, uh, what are your goals in life?" Lilith asked, trying to reduce the tension in the small plane but it only made matters worse. 

"I wanna be the leader of the Gemini Coven," he told her, shrugging indifferently. He glanced over at her before his eyes were on the oncoming clouds. 

"But you're here, and they're out there," she said, frowning as she looked at him. 

Kai gave her a long, hard look that just screamed, 'why-do-I-bother-speaking-to-you-I-should-end-this-and-kill-you.' To which Lilith responded with an, 'I'm-sorry-I-asked' expression. "I know that," he snapped. "Hold on tight, we're landing."

Lilith obliged to his orders, remembering their flying lessons and held onto the side of the seat, minding her sprained wrist. It was a bumpy ride as they descended onto Virginia Beach, the sand making it a slightly more smooth landing. 

"I'm getting better at this every year," said Kai with a wink as he unbuckled his seat belt. He turned to her and nodded at her wrist. "Would you believe me if I said sorry for breaking your wrist?" He asked. 

"No, not really," she mumbled, standing up from her seat, her back slightly hunched due to the cramped space. She was like this until Kai opened the door and the two of them were stood in the sand. "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere," quoted Lilith, yanking her white platform sneakers off and discarded them in the sand. 

Kai glanced down at her bare feet, eyeing the blood red nail polish before huffing and shaking his head. "Get over yourself," he said as he glanced around, the early morning sun in his eyes. He attempted to stop it by shielding his eyes from the glare but it was so bright that it as if the light had shone through. 

Then without warning there was a small tremor, shaking the two from their thoughts. It wasn't an Earth-shattering tremor but it was enough to make the ocean tides harsher. Seeing this the two of them ran from the sand and onto the tarmac, behind the safety railings. 

"Well there goes the plane," said Kai as the ocean swept the plane away, breaking it into pieces. "I've been here for nearly eighteen years and there has never been a tremor like that," he mumbled. 

Lilith pursed her lips as she stared at him. "Maybe it happened just here and not back home," she told him. 

Kai glanced at her, he hid his shock well. He was shocked by the fact that she had called Portland, Oregon, his home, her own place of safety. "Home," he mumbled, furrowing his eyebrows.

Lilith blushed a faint red and nodded, becoming instantaneously shy. "Yeah, home."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129 15 6
two girls who were humans aren't anymore, they dont know what they are and to top it off they have 6 mates whose families are trying to kill them.
44.8K 895 46
Alexithymia: the inability to express your feelings This story is mainly about my shifting story, it's what inspired me to write this but I will be a...
269 33 14
The very first vampire, and the true vampire, Lilith is freed from the underworld where she has been caged by a man. She is bent on bringing the huma...
1.3M 53.2K 59
πš†πš‘πšŠπš πš’πš 𝚊 πšπš’πš›πš• πšπš›πš˜πš– πš˜πšžπš› πš πš˜πš›πš•πš 𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚜 πšœπšžπšŒπš”πšŽπš πš’πš— 𝚊 πšƒπš… πšœπš‘πš˜πš  πšŒπšŠπš•πš•πšŽπš, 'πšƒπš‘πšŽ πš…πšŠπš–πš™πš’πš›πšŽ π™³πš’πšŠπš›πš’πšŽπšœ'...