Forbidden Hope | H.S.

By fookinavocadosman

Hope Anderson is one of the most popular girls to walk the halls of Oakley High. She's not like the other gir... More

Authors Note
Cast List
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14*
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22*
23*
24
26
27*
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38*
39*
40
41*
42
43*
44
45*
46
47
48
49
50
Epilogue

25

73 3 3
By fookinavocadosman

My body feels like it's in heaven right now. The perfect amount of warmth is radiating through my body. My senses feel heightened. I blink my eyes open and see Harry's arms wrapped around me.

I smile, turning around so my body fits into his as he adjusts his grip on me in his sleep. I bring my hand up and trace his face.

His face looks the most relaxed ever since I met him. I trace his perfect jawline, his cheekbones and his eyelashes.

His brows furrow slightly when I lower my hand to trace his chest. He nuzzles his face into my neck letting out a low groan that vibrates through my body.

"Good morning." I whisper out as I continue to trace the swallows that I've memorized.

"Morning." he groans out leaving a soft kiss to my neck. His morning voice is always raspier and deeper and I love it.

"I'm going to get up soon and make some breakfast. Do you want anything specific?" I ask now playing with his hair, tugging lightly.

"No I'll eat whatever." he tightens his grip on me and I giggle.

"Harryyy." I laugh when he nuzzles his head to my neck even more, leaving more kisses in the crook of my neck.

"Five more minutes." he whispers and I sigh giving in. I play with his hair as he leaves kisses every once in a while.

He eventually brings his head up and his eyes are puffy with sleep, a lazy grin on his face. He goes to kiss my lips but I push his head away and roll away from him making him groan.

"Come onnnn. One kiss." he pleads and I just shake my head.

"You know the rule." I giggle, getting up from the bed to stretch, and tugging his shirt down afterwards. He reaches out for me, pawing my butt and I slap his hands away.

"Come downstairs when you're ready." I tell him leaning down and kissing his cheek. He reaches again for me before failing and flopping down onto the bed.

I make my way downstairs and open the fridge to see what I can make. I grab the bread and bacon putting it on the counter. I see he has avocados so I grab one. I look in the cabinets for some sea salt, pepper, and garlic, finding them easily.

I start whipping up the avocado, putting the toast in the toaster and getting the pan out for the bacon. I lay the strips of bacon down and start cooking that when Harry bounds down the stairs nearly tripping.

I laugh out as he regains his balance and he sits on the barstool in front of the counter. He only has on his sweatpants which hang low on his hips.

"Whatcha making?" he smiles his voice is light and airy.

"Avocado toast and bacon." I reply turning back around to flip the bacon. I finish everything and start to spread the avocado on the toast when there's a knock at the door. Harry looks confused before getting up to answer it.

"Oi Oi!" the voice yells out and I smile knowing it's Louis.

"Hey Lou!" I yell out to him as I place Harry's food on the counter.

"Hey Hope!" he calls back as he lets himself in heading over to the kitchen. "Whatcha eating?"

"Avocado toast and bacon, want some?" I ask and he scrunches his face up in disgust.

"Fookin avocados, trendiest food of all time." He steps back almost hitting Harry who sits down taking a bite out of the toast, nearly moaning.

"Holy shit Hope that's good." he compliments me and I smile taking a bite out of mine.

"I know." I boast.

"So what are you doing here Louis?" Harry asks, sounding a bit more serious.

"Ahh I just wanted to stop in and see if you're going to the party tonight." he tells us before plucking a piece of bacon off my plate.

"Uh no we're not going." Harry speaks up causing me to frown.

"Speak for yourself Harry but I'm going." I scoff and he returns with a glare.

"No you're not."

"Uh, yes I am. Think I deserve it after these past couple months." My tone more annoyed. He glares at me as I glare back before turning my attention to Louis.

"What time?" I take another bite of my toast, finishing it up and tossing the plate in the sink.

"8:00 I'll come pick you up." I nod my head grabbing Harry's empty plate putting it into the sink. I walk around the counter walking Louis to the door.

"Anything specific I should wear?" I ask opening the door as Louis takes a step out.

"Nope, anything you want babe." he tells me before yelling a bye out to Harry who just grunts.

"See ya later." I say closing the door. I turn around to see Harry who's now standing a couple feet away from me burning holes through me.

"Geez, calm down it's just a party." I roll my eyes, going to head up the stairs to put some clothes on. Harry grabs my forearm turning me around.

"I don't like how you were practically naked in front of Louis." he grumbles out. I smile and know this is the perfect opportunity to tease him and get back at him.

I fake pout at Harry "Why? Scared I'll go fuck him before you?" My lip quirks up into a smirk as his jaw clenches. "Sounds like a good idea." I hum out ripping my arm out of his grip heading up the stairs and I feel him try to grab me.

"Nuh uh, dishes, I cooked." I turn around looking over my shoulder, grabbing the bottom of the shirt, lifting it slightly before pulling it completely off as I walk through the threshold.

I hear Harry groan out and a grin breaks out onto my face. I get dressed in a pair of sweatpants and a crew neck laying down on my stomach on the bed propping my head up under my arms as Harry runs into the room.

He huffs and whispers out a 'damn' before flopping down onto the bed next to me.

"Do you know what happened to my phone?" I question. I would kill to go on Instagram and Twitter right now.

"Uh, it's in police evidence since they found it in your car. Why?" he rolls over onto his side slinging his arm over my waist.

"I'm just bored and would kill to go on social media right about now." I sigh and drop my head rolling on to my back staring up at the ceiling. Harry's fingers trace patterns on the patch of skin that became exposed.

"I don't want you to go to the party tonight." He grumbles out laying his hand flat on my stomach.

"Why not? It's not like I'm going to fuck one of the other boys. I'm going. End of story." I take his hand off of me and get back up to head downstairs, getting annoyed with him.

"Fine whatever." he scowls, turning away from me. I head downstairs and sit on the couch turning the tv on.

It just happens to be on the new channel and they begin to talk about Athena and I's disappearance. I quickly shut the tv off and lay down closing my eyes, slowly drifting to sleep.

*********

My body jolts awake when I hear banging. I turn my head and notice it's coming from the front door. I mumble out profanities from my sleep being interrupted. I swing open the door and come face to face with Niall who looks like he's about to pass out.

"Hope! Good I need you, it's Athena!" He practically yells at me.

"What's wrong! Is she okay?" I start to worry and I'm immediately on alert.

"Uh yeah, I think so she's just uhm. She's uhm" he starts to stutter and trip over his words.

"Niall! What's wrong!" I grab his shoulders slightly shaking him. He looks up at me with fear in his eyes.

"Uh she's bleeding from uh there." he points to my crotch. Niall looks back up at me and I begin to laugh. My stomach begins to hurt from laughing so hard and I can't catch my breath.

"Hope! Why are you laughing?" he seems genuinely worried and my laughing starts to slow.

"Niall Horan you are telling me that in your 19 years of life you have never experienced a girl getting her first period?" his face slowly starts to contort and his cheeks flush in embarrassment.

"Can you please just help me? Caroline just makes me get her food, not all that other stuff." he pleads with me.

"Yeah give me a second let me see if Harry has anything here." I let him in before yelling up the stairs.

"Harry! Come out please!" After a minute Harry trudges out of his room, clearly having been woken up.

"What Hope." he answers, rubbing his tired eyes.

"Do you have any pads?" The second the word pad came out of my mouth his eyes bulged out of his head like I just asked him for sex.

"Uh no why would I need them." his face twitches up in confusion.

I raise my eyebrow and point between the two of them "You seriously kidnapped two females and didn't even think about getting pads or tampons for them." I sigh and just turn, indicating Niall to follow me.

"You can go back to sleep Harold." I call out closing the door and following Niall to his apartment.

"Okay is there a store somewhere near here?" I question him as he unlocks the door.

"Yeah there's one on floor 2." He replies as we head up the stairs,

"Good I need you to go down and get pads, don't get the maxi got it? Oh and get midol too." He nods his head and opens the door to Athena's room and I head in seeing her laying down in bed.

"Hey bubs how are you feeling." I whisper to her. "It hurts." She replies, there are tears slightly building in her eyes.

"It's okay Athena, don't worry, I just sent Niall to go get some pads and midol. Close your eyes and try to rest. Okay?" I whisper stroking her hair with my hand.

I wait till her breathing even outs before heading downstairs to sit on the couch waiting for Niall's return. 10 minutes later he comes back with 2 bags and I roll my eyes.

"Niall what's all this?"

"Uh I got the things you said, and I also grabbed some ice cream and chocolate because that's what Caroline usually makes me get." I laugh grabbing the pads and midol from him, getting a glass of water for Athena.

I wake her up and give her the meds and teach her how to do everything before sending her back to bed. I head back down and tell Niall I'll see him later before heading back to Harry's.

I walk into Harry's room and see he's still out cold. I grab a skin tight tank top and leggings to change into before swiping my makeup bag from underneath the sink.

I hop into the shower making sure my hair stays dry before hopping out of the shower. I get dressed and I put on mascara and eyeliner before swiping some blush and lipstick onto my face.

I walk out of the room and downstairs seeing it's only 7:30 so I heat up some leftovers I found in the fridge and sit on the couch turning the tv on to a random channel and chill until Louis comes and gets me.

A knock on the door distracts me from the movie and I turn off the tv heading to the door. I open it and see Louis dressed in black skinny jeans with a band t-shirt with a denim jacket on top.

"Looking good, Hope." He compliments me looking me up and down as I laugh out a thanks closing the door behind me. We head over to the elevator, climbing in when it arrives just talking about small things.

"Just before we get there you're not going to try and escape again right?" He grins at me and I just roll my eyes. The doors open and I walk out turning around to face him.

"Guess we'll just have to find out." I smirk starting to walk ahead, but he catches up to me throwing his arm around my shoulder.

"Alright mate, time to get you drunk." We laugh as he throws open the door. I look around and take in the surroundings, smelling the alcohol and weed in the air.

This is going to be fun.

****************************

So that second part of the story was really just a filler but its based on a true story that happened to my friend and it was the funniest thing ever. Get ready for some drama next chapter 😏😏 Also thank you for 600 reads this is crazy how fast the story is growing and I can't believe it so thank you!! remember to vote and comment  :) love yall- J

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
656K 40.1K 104
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
9.9M 500K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...