𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐲�...

Por Blueb3rrypies

Liliana was reincarnated in her favourite anime Attack On Titan as Estella Smith, daughter of Commander Erwi... Más

A/n
Ⓒⓗⓐⓡⓐⓒⓣⓔⓡⓢ
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10 .
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
24.
25..
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
ᴀɴɴᴏᴜɴᴄᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
🎉HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEVI!!🎄
Ackerman family
47.
48.

23.

678 24 2
Por Blueb3rrypies

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟑- 𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐧

Survey corps soldiers rode their horses

"Woah! So this is what looks like outside the walls in real life... just like in the anime I watch."

Sunray shined a single strand of my golden blonde hair, wind is blowing  through my entire body.

We rode into Shinganshina District and spot the first titan appeared. The titan was been taken down by the support team and we rode on.

"Commence the long range Scouting formation!" Father give us a sign to apart.

The soldiers split up across the land and Levi's squad is on the centre, the safe position .

"There's a green flare on the side, Oluo its your turn to shoot." Levi says as he saw the green flare and ordered Oluo

"Roger."

There's a soldier coming passing on a message.

"Reporting! Message to pass along! Right position recon has been destroyed! Pass this message to the left!" The soldier says and he left to go to his squad back

"Did you hear that Petra? Go." Levi ordered.

"Understood!" She left and rode off to pass the message.

"Levi, there's a black flare!" I told him  'Damn Annie, you're so fast.' Levi look at the back.

"Eren, its your turn to shoot."
After a while, we went into the forest and went to the main road "Captain Levi." Eren called.

I looked at seeing him how annoyed he is.

"Oh my God ,what?? "

" We're in the middle of the forest."

"No, shit sherlock."

"If the centre enters alone, we won't even know if the titan approachin! It seem that something approaching right us! How are we supposed to dodge the titans or protect the carts?"

"Quit whining and move on be obvious already. Neither of those is an option Its anymore."

"What are you talking about?" Eren question him.

"Have you noticed around you? Take a Look at all this big ass trees, Its the perfect environment to use odm gear wouldn't you say? Take my advice, Eren calm down and use your your little brain if you don't want to die, think as hard as you can with your brain."

"Y-yes sir."

Annie will be here anytime now. "Everyone draw out your blades, It will be over an instant once it appears." Levi says as he ready his gear Suddenly, we heard a loud thuds and the ground are shaking beneath us. Annie was running behind us, she keeps running trying to reach Eren.

Then, i heard 3DMG gear sound right behind us. The soldier tries to cut her nape but Annie smash him on the tree. We were on our way to the trap that father prepared.

"Go! Move it!" Levi orders

"Holy shit! How are we supposed to use 3DMG here?!" Gunther yells

"Captain! Engaged the Odm gear?!" Petra yells

"The reinforcement!" They tried to attack annie unfortunately they been taken down and smashed against the tree.

"Captain! Your orders!"

"Its dangerous! Lets take him out!" Oluo yells.

Gunther pulls out his blade. "I'll cut that bitch!"

"Captain! Stella please!" Petra pleads.

I widened my eyes at her plea. I didn't expected that I've been drag too. I heard the yelling and agony behind me,i can't look back, i just can't . I move on forward and remain silent.

"Estella! Your orders!" Oluo belows

"Captain! Stella! Your orders!" Eren yells

Then Levi reaches down the flare gun. "Everyone cover your ears!" Levi command.I closed my ears and it got a shot. But that didn't stop the female titan from running.

"What is that acoustic sound?"

"Remind me,what is our mission? It is simply to panicked on our moment. Let me answer the damn question for you;its not. This squad mission is to keep this brat alive whatever cost. Don't forget it." After the speech that Levi gave, the squad calm down a bit, not panicking like they did earlier.

"We keep pushing forward on horseback is it clear?"

"As a bell, sir." Petra replied. Even she doesn't know what's going on but she trust the captain.

"But for how long? We can't keep running forever!" Eren exclaims. "She's on top right of us! If we don't do something -

He was cut off by Gunther."Eren, keep your eyes on the road."

"Eren, don't slow down.Keep it on full speed" Eld yelled at him

"But why? If not Levi's squad don't stop then who? Stella! Help me convince them, are you just going to ignore what happened?" I keep remain silent.

"Eren... just follow the captain orders and trust me please." I look at Eren with his shocked face by the answer.

Then Eren put back his blades and looking at his hand, he was about to bite Petra stops him. "What are you doing, Eren? That should be done when your life is in danger. Didn't you promised that?"

"I wouldn't blame him. Levi says loud as enough everyone can hear. "Do as contious dedicates. But Eren, listen your'e not inherited evil, your ability to change doesn't makes you a monster. That said it could be around. How are you supposed to know where to draw the line whether you lose control or maybe give up? Its the same."

"Look Eren, the difference between your decision and ours arise from the gap in experience. But you see, you don't need to depend on such a thing."

Levi pause a moment. "Either the way its your decision to choose. Afterwards, you'll regrets are minimum to good to you." After what Levi said to Eren, he thinks a while but as he saw the female titan kills the soldiers, he prepared to bite his hand.

"Eren." Petra says. "Trust us."

"Eren come on! Make up your damn mind!" Levi shouts.

"I'm with you!" Eren yells. The female titan started to speed up

As we go to the destined place where the trap already been prepared, I heard father give the order to shoot at the female titan. "FIRE!!"
They all shocked except Levi and I. We knew the plan is to capture the female titan alive.

"Everyone, hide your horses a bit further and Switch it to ODM gear, i have to go back to do something–I turned my head to him and he looked at me. –Stella will in charge until I back and be careful. "

"Levi wait!–" I tried to stop him but he already gone. Maybe he thinks that I'm ready to take command.

I look around and see everyone stared at me waiting for my order.

"Umm...Okay, like the Captain said go further and Switch to ODM gear."

We stop after getting further from the trap, we tied our horses near the trees and Switch to ODM gear.

We on the tree."So the plan at the beginning is to capture the female titan alive? I understand that they don't want rookies to know the plan but to think that you guys who've been Scouting Legion for a long time were keeping you guys in the dark." Eren says to them

"Oh, shut the fuck up!" Oluo yells. "Are you saying that the Commander and the captain doesn't trust us?!" Petra yells back at Eren.

"That's what is looks like you know it?!" Eren says back to her.

"Petra knock his tooth for me will ya! And replace his front teeth with his back ones!"

"Look, i hate to admit it but he's got the point. There's might be some reason why Commander Erwin and Captain Levi doesn't trust us."

"Like what?" Gunther question.

"I'll only imagine the only soldiers who knew about this plans were those who survived  with him 5 years ago.Maybe Eren is not the only a titan shifter, maybe there's a spy in the SurveyCorps." Eld guesses.

Eld turns to me and ask."Estella, do you know about this?"

I pause a moment. "Yes, i knew the plan was to capture the female titan.Levi and I wanted to tell but it was under strict orders by my father, he only tell me I'm so sorry."

"It's okay, we understand why the Commander tells that only he trusts." Petra comments.

"She's a rookie why she got to know or because she's got special treatment." Oluo says

"Its nothing between the father and daughter relation!" I angers

"Because she's the Commander's daughter that why he trust her, idiot!" Petra yells back at Oluo .

All of sudden, we heard a shriek howling noise filled in the empty air. I know was going to happen next.

"What is that sound?" Gunther says.

"I think the female titan called for help or something.

"What do we do now?" Eld question

"We should wait for the signal." I answered

After a while, we saw blue flare. Which mean is we are going to r Annie has been escaped

"A green flare!" Eren points out. That's Annie.

"It must be Captain Levi, let's go."

Gunther and I take a lead and fly from the trees on our way back where we tied our horses

I followed Gunther,just in case Annie will appear any minute. He swings on a tree branch and quickly shoots green flare in response to father's. The squad continues swinging in a rapid speed.

I saw Annie coming towards us, fast.

"Captain Levi?" Gunther question

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

19K 566 20
II ~Sequel of Beauty and the Beast ~II A few years have passed. (Y/n)(L/n) and Levi Ackerman are married and together they raise their beautiful baby...
241K 8.4K 80
{Erwin Smith x Fem! Reader} The artwork in this fanfic's book cover isn't mine. Credits to the rightful owner. Disclaimer: I do not own any of the at...
18.6K 506 65
You're a new recruit in the Survey Corp with a mission that extends beyond "the sake of humanity". Joining with two childhood friends, you're able to...
10.1K 448 23
Sequel of One Last Time Year 850. The second appearance of the Colossal Titan affected the lives of many. After finding Eren's titan shifting abiliti...