You Are My Dream Come True

By Shiya_AS

#1 on Romancefanfiction out of 23k stories for 2 weeks #1 on ashaangi #1 on ashwinkumar #1 on ashwinsivaangi ... More

Introduction
Dream and Goal
A friend who loved
When our eyes met
Destiny doing its magic
Blessing in disguise
Her Knight in a Shining Armour
Its party time
The one who you should not touch
Mamaa
My dear Machan
Possessiveness
I love my King
Miss you
Cunning Thaatha
Threat
Roar of the Demon King
Birth of the Rowdy
Invite
Here comes the Beauty
Beauty and the Beast
First Kiss
I Love You
Revelation
Chellama
Hurt
Lion fell in love with the Lamb
Love is in the air
Understanding
His Kiss
Old man's worry
Dad's concern
Right Man
Love Quarrel
Imminent Peril
Lion's roar
Leaving the past behind
Engagement
One last wish
I'm Sorry
Kulu Kulu Venpani Pola
Living with you forever
Foolishness runs in your family
New Beginning
Do you know cooking??
Success party
Sister for life
Bitter past
Power Behind Her
Fountain of Love
Queen in making
Dirty Mind
Goddess Aphrodite
Naughty Rogue
Yours, Arjun
Wild Cat
Sly fox
Scared of losing you
I'll be waiting for you
Evil rises
Queen saves the King
Evil walks into the House
Return of the King
My Boss Lady
Prakash's wedding
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2
Interview and Promotion

Demon of Business Industry

10.4K 639 35
By Shiya_AS

    'You never know how strong you are
     Until being strong is your only option'

3 hours before...

Same nightmare which has been haunting him for 16 years. He was in that car and wasn't able to open the door and he was looking at his mom who was bleeding and he closed his eyes at the next moment.

    He woke up from the nightmare and found himself drenched and perspirated. His digital clock was showing 6:00 AM. Keeping his thoughts aside, He got up and made himself ready for the work. After that accident, he was never able to be himself and his life became a mechanical one.

    Before furtherly proceeding into the story, We should know about our hero. Our hero is Arjun Kailashnath. 30 year old, Handsome hunk. He lost his mother Rathna when he was 14. He never talked to his father after that accident and left country soon after. His maternal Grandpa Rajaram is the only blood relative he considered. Ak was the only heir to the Credence group. Credence was started by Rajaram and after his retirement, his daughter and son-in-law took care of it. Unexpected death of his mother made his father to be kicked out and his grandpa was again made to administrate the group. A small stroke to grandpa brought Arjun back to the country at 24. He had a vision but struggled in the beginning. After six months, his reign started officially.

   The group acheived an enormous growth and the number of companies under the group increased. Subsidiaries, merging and acquistions of companies happened. Rival companies feared him and mid level companies wanted to partner with him. Just after the first three years, he was called the Demon of Business Industry by many. Wherever he ventured, he came back successful. Grandpa was super proud and happy fr his only grandson.

      Every elite family wanted him as Son-in-law. But he never believed in the idea of love and never even went near a woman. His mother's accident made him worse. For him, true love never exists and even if it existed it would fade off after sometime. So he never wanted to commit and this was the grandpa's only concern about him. But time to time, Grandpa showed him many brides from the potential families. But the reply from our hero was always the same 'NO'.

   Arjun loved his solitude. It was his only companion during his struggling period and it made him stronger. His goal was always to work hard. He never got derailed from his goal. Introvert, ruthless and master of words. He had no interest in opposite gender and he was always cold towards women who approached him...

And Lets see how long he keeps his demeanor...

*author note: As our hero is an introvert, he is not going to tell us anything, so i was made to explain alot. Thank you makkale... i don't know how i am doing so far.. Am jus writing whatever comes into my mind. Errors ai mannikavum.. Karuthukalai koorungal. They ll b read, answered and corrected. If you like it, vote podunga😅...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

260K 24.8K 66
This is a romcom ashaangi fanfic. Synopsis of the story : Arjun is a young handsome guy who strongly believes in destined love after reading a book...
160K 12.9K 58
Bela is in love with mahir but mahir loves bani (his girl friend) Will bela be able to win mahir's heart ?????
334K 21.1K 63
This is purely SHIVIKA story. Originally written by Paulomi di and SHIVIKA version created by me.
292K 6.7K 24
She was born to one of the poorest families in her village. Her mother passed when she was three and her father was a drunk. She was left to fend for...