The Wizarding Savior is a Gir...

By Hime_chan10

On October 31, 1981, twenty-one-year-old James Fleamont Potter and his wife, twenty-one-year-old Lily Jasmine... More

Harriet 'Harry' Potter
Ch. 1 The Preface
Ch. 2 Happy Birthday, Dudley
Ch. 4 The London Zoo
Ch. 5 I am-I am a Witch?
Ch. 6 Who are you?
Ch. 7 Why are you crying?
Ch. 8 Are you two ready to go to Diagon Alley?
Ch. 9 Welcome to Diagon Alley
Ch. 10 The Inheritance Test
Ch. 11 What can you tell me about my Godfather, Sirius Black?
Ch. 12 Thank you for being my friend
Ch. 13 I have an idea
Ch. 14 Welcome to the Wizarding World, Young Lord Leroy Thomas Dursley
Ch. 15 Have a safe journey, you two

Ch. 3 Ready to go to the Zoo?

3.2K 149 15
By Hime_chan10

" Morning, Aunt Tuney! The food smells delicious," Harriet happily greets Petunia while sitting down in front of Vernon, who is reading the morning newspaper. 

" Morning, Sweetheart. I made a traditional English breakfast," Petunia enters the dining room, and she carefully placed the plate of food in front of Harriet. 

" Looks delicious, Aunt Tuney! Thank you for the food," Harriet happily clapped her hands, and she then takes the fork and she begins to eat her breakfast. 

Vernon lifts his head from the newspaper, and he amusingly chuckles when he sees Harriet eating her food rather quickly. 

" Calm down, Sweetheart. You have enough time to eat your breakfast," Vernon sets the newspaper aside, and he then grabs an empty cup and pours orange juice in it, and he then gives it to Harriet. 

Harriet swallows her food, and she then takes the orange juice from Vernon's grasp and takes a sip of it. 

" Sorry, Uncle Vernon! I am so excited since we will be taking Dudley to the Zoo," Harriet excitedly tells Vernon. 

Vernon fondly smiled at Harriet, and he then sees Petunia put a plate of food in front of him. 

" Thanks, Pet," Vernon widely smiled at Petunia, and he then grabs a fork as he begins to eat his breakfast. 

" You welcome, Honey," Petunia affecionately ruffled Vernon's wavy black hair. 

Harriet's green-blue eyes softened as she watched Petunia and Vernon look at one another with a loving gaze. She was only five when she found out that Petunia and Vernon are her biological maternal Aunt and Uncle and not her parents. 

Harriet remembered someone from her class telling her that she does not look like Dudley at all, and they even commented that she and Dudley's parents do not share any physicality with her. 

On that day, Harriet cried, causing Dudley to start a fight by punching the student in the face for making Harriet sad. Because of that incident, Dudley got in trouble, and the teacher called Petunia and Vernon to discuss what happened. 

Not wanting Dudley to get in trouble, Harriet confessed to Petunia and Vernon that someone from their class told her that she doesn't look like them nor looks like Dudley. 

When they got home, Petunia and Vernon confessed the truth to Harriet. At first, they didn't know how to explain it to Harriet. The couple then agreed to tell her that her biological parents—Petunia's younger sister, Lily, and her husband, James, were killed by a psycho. She then survived thanks to one of her paternal Uncles saving her. 

Even though Harriet got bummed that Petunia and Vernon weren't her biological parents, she is grateful that they took her in and raised her. Despite the couple being her biological maternal Aunt and Uncle, she will always see them as her Mum and Dad. 

" Dudley! Your breakfast is going to get cold!" Petunia calls out, bringing Harriet back to reality. 

" Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! I was trying to zip up my pants. I think my pants don't fit me anymore," Dudley mumbled, sounding disappointed as he runs down the stairs. 

Harriet turns her head back, and she fondly smiled when she sees Dudley. 

" Son, you are finally growing up and getting taller. I think it is time to buy you new clothes," Vernon amusingly chuckled as he fondly watched Dudley sit down next to Harriet. 

Harriet adorably pouted since she has also noticed that Dudley is getting a bit taller than her. She remembered the Doctor telling her on her physical that she is 5'0" while Dudley is 5'2." 

" Uncle Vernon, why is Dudley getting taller than me? I remember I was the tallest," Harriet asked, looking a bit annoyed that she is now the shortest of her family since Vernon is 5'10" while Petunia is 5'7." 

Vernon turns his gaze to Harriet, and he silently stared at her since he didn't know what to say to his niece. 

Petunia puts a plate of food in front of Dudley, and she then turns her gaze to Harriet. 

" My sister—your Mother, Lily was 5'8," so she was an inch taller than me. From what I remember, your father, James, was 5'11," so you will eventually get taller when you get older," Petunia reassured Harriet as she sits down next to Vernon, and the family begins to eat their breakfast. 

An hour and thirty minutes later, the family finished eating their breakfast. The kids raced up the stairs to the bathroom so that they can brush their teeth. Meanwhile, Petunia washes the dishes while Vernon was getting the car ready. 

" Hello, Vernon," A feminine voice kindly greets Vernon. 

Vernon steps away from the car, and he turns, seeing his neighbor, Mrs. Abigail Polkiss, and her son—Dudley's best friend, eleven-year-old dark brown-haired and brown-eyed Piers Polkiss approach the vehicle. 

" Ah! Abigail! Piers! I'm glad you two can make it to celebrate Dudley's birthday," Vernon kindly smiled at Abigail and Piers. 

" Thank you for inviting us, but I got called into work, so I am only going to drop Piers off," Abigail informs Vernon. 

Vernon nods his head in response as he watched Abigail turn to Piers, and the two spoke among one another. 

" Uncle Vernon!/Dad! Can we go now?" Harriet and Dudley excitedly call out to Vernon as they run out of the house, with Petunia following behind them. 

" Have a good day at the zoo, Piers," Abigail lovingly kissed Piers' cheek, and she then turns her gaze to Dudley and Harriet. 

" And Happy Birthday, Dudley! Have a fun day at the Zoo. You too, Harriet," Abigail waves goodbye to Dudley and Harriet, and she then walks away, leaving Piers with the family. 

" Hi, Pierce! Ready to go to the Zoo?" Harriet excitedly greets Piers with a hug. 

Piers stood there, and he blushed when Harriet hugged him. 

Even though Harriet mistakenly calls Piers 'Pierce,' he doesn't complain since he has been crushing on her since they were eight. 

Dudley uncomfortably stared at Piers and Harriet since he doesn't like that his best friend fancies his cousin, who is also like a younger sister to him. 

Harriet lets go of Piers, and she then turns her gaze to Vernon. She brightly smiled when she sees her Uncle opening the passenger door, causing her to run towards the car, and she immediately gets inside. 

Dudley walks up to Piers, and he slaps his best friend's back, causing the other male to look at him. 

" Even though today is my birthday and you are my best friend, I am going to keep a close eye on you," Dudly softly and firmly tells Piers. 

Piers gulped, looking a bit scared since Dudley is the strongest boy in his class since Dudley has been wrestling since he was eight. 

" Dudley! Pierce! Hurry up!" Harriet calls out from inside the car. 

" Okay!" Dudley and Pierce responded as the two boys walked towards the car, and they get inside the vehicle. 

Harriet sat on the left, Piers sat in the middle, and Dudley sat on the right. 

Piers nervously tapped his foot since he is sitting next to his crush, but he is also uncomfortable since Dudley keeps a close eye on him. 

Petunia and Vernon made sure that the children get secure before entering the vehicle. The couple then gets inside the car, and Vernon turns it on as he drives the automobile away from 4 Privet Drive. 

Two hours and a half later, the family and Piers safely arrived at their destination, the London Zoo. Once Vernon parked the car, Harriet and the boys excitedly took off their seat belts, and they got out of the vehicle. 

Harriet beamed when she sees the Zoo in her vicinity. Her doe-like green-blue eyes sparkled, looking and feeling excited to see all of the animals she has been reading and learning at school. 

" Hari! What animal do you want to see first?" Dudley kindly asked Harriet since he wanted his younger cousin to choose first. 

" You want me to choose?" Harriet points to herself, causing Dudley to nod his head in response. 

" Ah! Can we-can we go see the elephants?" Harriet excitedly asked Dudley. 

" Sure!" Dudley brightly smiled. 

" Yay!" Harriet cheers as she grabs Dudley's hand, and the two cousins begin to run towards the Zoo's entrance, with Piers closely following behind them. 

Petunia and Vernon fondly stared at one another as they held hands, and the couple followed the children towards the Zoo's entrance.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

244K 7.9K 31
"My name is Carina Pandora Black, I'm eleven years old- and the year is nineteen eighty-six" Only it wasn't, and those who had survived the second wi...
231K 10.5K 121
Regulus Black, the youngest of the two Black brothers, raised to believe in blood-supremacy and follow their parents without question. When Sirius Bl...
12.5K 345 29
"Y/n, could you please join us in the real world for a few moments?" She grumbles in complaint, "But my book is getting to the good bit." "And the g...
138K 3.7K 18
!Age gap warning! If you're not okay with it don't hate, just dont read, as EASY as that. :) What if Sirius Black had a daughter? What if she had fee...